The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"OFFICIAL SUMMARY BB3 Episode 25 "Delusions of Integrity""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-06-02, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"OFFICIAL SUMMARY BB3 Episode 25 "Delusions of Integrity""
Previously Gerry got the sh*t kicked out of him by JulieWindUpDoll Chen at the eviction ceremony, folks cried tears, walked him to the door to make sure he really left, and then got on with their lives.

Other HouseGuests ("HoGs") were happy for Marcellas the Janitor to win HeadofHogtown, but some like Jason were worried about being put up for eviction. Says HouseMother Danielle, "Charisma is RotGutti's biggest weapon." Our old pal Voice-Over Man tells us that the Janitor had a surprise announcement when he nominated RotGutti and Amykins. Rotgut was nommed because he can't be trusted while "Pageant Queen" was nommed because she's a love-sick alcoholic. Except Marce didn't use those exact words to Amy. Later in DR he said that it was "a hugest intervention." Yeah, well, Amy IS putting on weight. Or just not moving her bowels - must be something to do with all that cheese she eats.

As we all know, tonight's episode is mostly All About The Power of VEETOE!

But first, let's eavesdrop in on the HoGs. Amy is being comforted at the Lazy Susan Table by Rotgut. He just holds her and she holds him. Way to Work It, Rotgut. The Janitor and the HouseMother have an important confab on the BasketBall Court in which she advises him to tell his girl that he loves her. Then she asks what he wants her to do, and he says it's time for Rotgut to go. Doesn't want Amy to leave. HouseMom says, "You said it and so it shall be done."

Lisa the Miracle Worker says that Amy went into a sort of coma-trance and took that as her cue to begin spelling a word into her hand to snap her out of it. L-I-B-A-T-I-O-N-S. Amy responds! Hurrah for Miracle Lisa! Amy begins speaking! She says it wasn't the nomination itself - she was expecting that - it was the speech. Amy whines that she just wanted to make the most of the time in the house and she feels it's been misinterpreted. Well, not by us, Amykins. What's to mistinterpret? I guess it's true what they say - you become the thing you hate. Amykins is doing a wonderful job of filling Chiwhore'as ample shoes. Why, it feels as if it were only yesterday that as a matter of principle Miss 555-slut simply HAD to be evicted from the House of Integrity & Good Values.

So let's move on to the next little grouping - Roddy, Marcy & Dani in the back yard. Marce says he's terrifically sorry for putting Rotgut up, or some such nonsense. However it was once again the Will of the House. "Oh yeah, you too Dani?" asks Rotti. She says yep. He says, "well you lied to me, then. You told me you trust me 100%. At least be honest with me Dani." Mar explains about seeing Chiara change her vote - figured it had something to do with Rotti. Geez, for all their late-night, mid-afternoon and early morning conversations about this game, I'm really surprised that they don't have all their ducks lined up to shoot Rotti down with. How come none of these people can put forward a logical argument good enough to shut Rotgutt the hell up? Grr, I must stay calm - I'm only at p. 2 of my 25 pages of scribbles about this ep.

If Rotti associates with people who are doing bad stuff, then the assumption, no the PERCEPTION is gonna be that he is bad too. Since this scene required a flashback of Josh, I'm just moving right along past it. All I know is Rotti forgave his Janitor friend, and then got all peeved cuz Marcy didn't accept the apology to Rotti's satisfaction. A-hole! Jackal! Viper!! Let's get out the CountingUpMachine (the "CUM") and count them devil/Satan/Lucifer words, shall we?

After that touching little scene, Amy joins Dani outside, and they exchange valentines -"I love you Amy" "I love you too. Dani." Amy says, "You read people so well, Danielle." Dani laughs her cocktail party laugh, as if to say, I do, don't I. You best watch out devil girl, you could be next. Don't mess wit' yo Mama. Now go talk to yo frien'.

Dani is getting more ghetto every episode. She's gonna be doing finger snaps and wiggling her head from side to side by the time we get down to the Final Two.

So off Amykins goes to talk to Mar-sall-us. They exchange tearful sentences (well she's still crying from something that happened last week, I think.) They love each other and Amy says she was so afraid that Marcy would be too mad at her that he wouldn't want to speak to her after the game. He comforts her, he wants her in his life forever, she wants him in hers and it's just a tad much. I'm gonna be sick, somebody bring a mop & bucket! Janitor!

All appears to be straightened out. Well as Marcy says, Amy has her epiphanies. She has a patented Epiphany Speech - "Oh Ah have learned so much Ah've never felt/thought/seen things this way before." Because Marcy told Amy that he doesn't want her to go this week, she feels better and is able to do a DR with a smile. Two minutes later she's back doing whatever it was that got her in trouble. I guess Ephiphanies must be like Chinese food.

We have our usual Wednesday night segment with one of the HoGs. This week it's Rotti's turn in the spotlight, as all 5 of the clips that qualify as funny, silly, quirky or totally un-Rotty-like behaviour which have been scrimped since Chiara departed, are finally aired in this segment. He dances in a goofy way (we knew that) he talks to food (wow, like that wouldn't get old in a hurry - how old did they say Rotti is? 4 or 40?) he makes weird noises getting up from a bed (don't we all but did we need to see him doing it?) He's apparently "more fun" and "more accessible" since Chiara left. Haha and now that the other HoGs have experienced Rotti without Chiara, they're more than ready to boot his ass out. Hahahaha :rofl - Now THAT'S funny!

The weirdest thing was seeing Rotti & Jason dress up in look-alike clothing - I swear I had to look a couple of times to be sure which was which. They look more like each other than Eric & Roddy ever did.

And during this funny segment, we got to see Dani utter the words Satan, Lucifer and the Devil two times each - all in one 20 second space of time. AMAZING! {CUM} {CUM} {CUM} {CUM} {CUM} {CUM} my amazing new machine works like a charm!

However, the Janitor's verdict is "Too little too late." (Oh and I meant to mention it - In reviewing Live Feed reports, I noticed that Marcey DID receive a bottle of the cleaning Alcohol in his HoH Basket. So that's why I'm calling him the Janitor - because he's been cleaning everything in the house and really getting value out of that one bottle. It could be a while before he's able to get his hands on some more. I think a visit to the Diary Room is in order. And there's a thought - why don't we ever hear about those meetings they used to have in BB2, where they made lists of things to ask BB production for?)

Next up - back to business. Rotti & Marcy on the Bball court for a little convo. Mar says that if he didn't put Rotti up the perception in the house would be that they had a deal. Rotti says, yeah but I thought we DID have a deal. Uh, let's cue that HotTub Footage, shall we:

Rotti: So if we decide to stick it out we take it all the way to the end. Are you in?
Marcy the alleged Traitor - I'm in.

hmm - did they say "You have my word? Let's agree." No. Rotti distinctly said, IF WE DECIDE." If we decide. Oh yeah, I can totally see how Rotti believes they had a deal. No wonder Marcy said the deal hadn't been cemented for him.

Now we get to hear Amy tell Dani about the POV deal she struck with Rotgut back in Week 2. Week 2???? Ya mean, the week before the week when Rotti nominated her and she got booted? The week a couple of weeks before the week the HoGs had to vote for one of two evictees to return, and Rotgut voted for the other contender? That Week 2? And Amy is still considering that she owes Rotgut something? It must be love, cuz if it had been anybody else, Amy would have in no uncertain terms told the person to shove off.

But it's for Rotti. And Amykins loves Rotti. I advise her to seriously consider having her head examined when she goes in for that bowel X-ray. She's got rocks for brains. So yeah. That Week 2 that POV challenge, and this idiot Rotti.

Amy tells Dani all about this deal that is still on the table because Amy wants Rotti to tell her how much he loves her and wants her and how grateful he'll be and who knows what. Dani tells Jason and Marcellas, who each freak out in their individual ways. Jason just says that they can't let her win PoV. Marce says, "That mother must have been born under the good moon." Yeah, Marcy is also gettin' all black all of a sudden. There's hardly been a racial remark to split between the two of them, but in this episode Marcy's managed to make enough black comments to give Sean Rector a run for his money as most racist black man who's ever been on Reality TV.

Moving on. Next we have Rotti & Amy discussing the POV. Rotti is his usual unctuous self, "I wish we could both be here. I want you here more than anybody on the planet." Amy says that if she has POV and she uses it to veto him, then he has to vote for her to stay. Rotti being the totally honest, upfront & gentlemanly sh*t-for-brains that he is, says that he would have a problem if she were up against Lisa, but no problem against either of the other two. "Well," says Amy, "then I wouldn't be able to save you, if you can't promise me your vote to keep me here. What kind of fool would I look?" Amy goes to bed, as we hear her DR entry "He had me willing to sell myself down the river, but Ah saw the light finally. He completely underestimates me."

We see a pathetic scene in which Rotti tries to make some kind of a Rotti-fangled deal with Dani. Rotti mentions that Marcellas came to him with a deal - they have a deal! Dani goes nuts in the DR CUM CUM! She looks at him with her "it's 3a.m. in the morning face" while animated DR entries are spliced in showing Daytime Dani screaming at the camera about how street smart she is, and how she is gonna outwit him and he can't outwit her. Devil Viper Jackas* Jackal blah blah blah." CUM CUM CUM I love my new machine. Isn't it great? She's caught him in a lie, and he's goin' down. It's AWN.

Power of Veto Competition is finally here. It's Big Brother Charm School.

The HoGs had to traipse around an obstacle course in the back yard - climb the play equipment, walk on funny wiggly things, climb little ladders, step over boxes. If the cardboard "veto" thing balanced on their heads fell off, a penalty of 15 seconds was added to their time.

For the top two finishers, an auxilliary prize was awarded - a massage. Jason finished second, having got round the course in 59 seconds, but incurring 30 secs worth of penalty in the process. Lisa had one 15 sec penalty and a total time of 1:35. Marcey got round in 1:29 but had 15 sec penalty for a total time of 1:44. Rotti was 2nd worst 2:31 total time, while Danielle had the worst overall time of 2mins 37 secs. her.)

This game was not rigged and is not affiliated with the Charm School that Amykins attended in lieu of regular high school. She may not have much book-learning in her head, but she did have an entire semester of book balancing on her head. Amy performed flawlessly finishing the course in 1:15 without a penalty. She easily won the POV. Rotti is thrilled he is so sure that she will honor her word and veto him, regardless of their conversation earlier. Or hey, maybe that convo was shown out of order, and actually took place after the POV had been won.

So the prelude to a massage, Jason is all squeamish & squirmy worrying about someone having their hands on him. Danielle makes jokes about it to the camera in the DR. For being his bestest ally, she sure gets in some digs. If Jay is somehow booted, Dani could be in trouble as regards Jason's vote for her, especially if she's up against any of Lisa or Amy or Marcellas.

In the live feeds, there was speculation as to whether an evicted HoG would return to do the massage. In the end, tho, all the plotzing was for nought. The massage was provided by an AquaMassager. It looked like a tanning bed, made with water jets which just pummelled the person through some kind of protective waterproof fabric. You didn't actually get wet. Afterwards, Jason said that he thinks he will brave a 'real human massage' . good for you Jason.

So of course Rotti is super pleased that Amy won, while Dani was cursing the devils CUM CUM CUM and beseeching God to please not let her use that Power of Veto. Yeah, if God existed, he wouldn't be listening to you, silly woman.

Time for some more silliness because it's Time for America's Choice. The HoGs don't know what they want, but they say they want new clothes. So the idiots who phone in for that farce gave it to 'em. They were all giddy as schoolgirls - all of them. and they all went nuts for 90 seconds, grabbing as many things as they could. The show spent about 2 minutes on this AC - but the live feeds cover all the backbiting and backstabbing that took place, mostly involving Amy and her greedy ways. On the ep, we see something we knew all along - Rotti is Super Dork. He has a special place in his heart for the bathing cap from the Pie Food Challenge, and wears it with any outfit he decides it goes with. Ugh. Please. Vote. Him. Out.

So, let's take another peek into Rotti's office. He & Amy are confabbing away. He voices over how he knows Amy is "up in the air" about using POV to save him. She tells him point blank, that she can't save him knowing that he wouldn't do the same for her. He plays dumb, hardly a stretch for this hubristically self-involved lump of coal. He impresses upon her the Need to Uphold Her Obligation. Apparently all HoGs are in the BBhouse in order to facilitate Rotti winning the money. Any action that does not contribute to that goal is counterproductive and to be banished from one's thought processes. Only Rotti may act selfishly.

Finally finally we arrive at time for the VEETOE meeting. Amy has been practicising her speech for days. She basically stands there and reveals to everyone her real reason for not vetoing Roddy. She tells them about the Week Two agreement. Unfortunately she omits to point out what I would have liked to have heard - that he booted her, didn't vote for her return and therefore, despite Rotti's best efforts to convince her and anyone else who would listen that She Owes Him, she does not agree. All deals were cancelled after Rotti nominated Amy in Week 3.

But Amy doesn't say that. She fights back tears and just says her wee speech about how she can't vote for him because he won't vote for her, and she's not going to sacrifice herself and get nothing in return. So she puts the POV medal back in its box. Rotti looks stunned. He looks like he did hear her say the other speech. But while he may be down, he's not done.

Amy says in DR that Rotti was expecting her to veto him.
Dani says in DR that Rotti looked like he got slapped.
Lisa says in DR that Amy did the dirty work for the whole house and for herself.

Rotti speaks to Amy out on the patio. She says she's so hard on herself. He says she's not hard enough. He thinks she's quite easy on herself. Hard part is doing what you said you would do. He is not satisfied with the way things happened. He's disappointed with her on a game level and on a personal level. Sometimes kindness gets taken advantage of. He asks her what information doesn't he have? He tells her that she has just established that her word is meaningless cuz she breaks promises. Rotti is so up himself he cannot see that there is only one reason the Week 2 promise was even being resurrected when it rightfully should have died the moment he nominated her for eviction in Week 3. That reason the deal is still alive is simply Amy's love for him. To this recapper's mind, Rotti's behaviour during this episode was the lowest of any houseguest at any time. Well maybe barring Justin in BB2, although at least with him we could see the weapon in his hand. With Rotti, he kills people emotionally and psychologically with his fucked up idea of Integrity & Kindness.

I know one thing for sure: Amy throws her glass across the patio and we know there was no booze in it, cuz there's no way Amy would throw away a full glass of wine or beer.

Amy is left crying & weeping in the papasan chair, as the episode ends and Voice-Over Man asks the eternal question and issues the eternal invitation.

Who, indeed, will be booted from the Big Brother House? Tune in tomorrow at 8pm.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: OFFICIAL SUMMARY BB3 Episode 25... MakeItStop 09-06-02 1
 Bravo! AyaK 09-09-02 2
   RE: Bravo! AMAI 09-09-02 3
 RE: OFFICIAL SUMMARY BB3 Episode 25... Drive My Car 09-09-02 4
 Wow! drawde236 09-10-02 5
   RE: Wow! moliemolie 09-10-02 6
       RE: Wow! AMAI 09-11-02 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

MakeItStop 1098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-06-02, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MakeItStop Click to send private message to MakeItStop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: OFFICIAL SUMMARY BB3 Episode 25 "Delusions of Integrity""
Another great summary AMAI! How do you do it?!

He's apparently "more fun" and "more accessible" since Chiara left. Haha and now that the other HoGs have experienced Rotti without Chiara, they're more than ready to boot his ass out. Hahahaha :rofl - Now THAT'S funny!

OMG, I have to agree with you there -- THAT was funny!

Rotti is Super Dork. He has a special place in his heart for the bathing cap from the Pie Food Challenge, and wears it with any outfit he decides it goes with. Ugh. Please. Vote. Him. Out.

Pleeease ... vote.him.out! Yeah, I know ... they already did! <does the happy dance>

To this recapper's mind, Rotti's behaviour during this episode was the lowest of any houseguest at any time.

I couldn't agree more!

I know one thing for sure: Amy throws her glass across the patio and we know there was no booze in it, cuz there's no way Amy would throw away a full glass of wine or beer.

bwahahaha how true! I do hope that Amy gets some help when the show is over.

Have fun with your new toy -- I hope Dani doesn't break it.

“She’s a beauty queen gone bad!” -- Marcellus about Amy.

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-09-02, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Bravo!"
I haven't had a chance to comment on this, AMAI. I loved it -- and ESPECIALLY I loved this paragraph, which completely agrees with my own feelings about Roddy:

>Rotti speaks to Amy out on the patio. She says she's
>so hard on herself. He says she's not hard enough.
>He thinks she's quite easy on herself. Hard part is
>doing what you said you would do. He is not
>satisfied with the way things happened. He's disappointed with her
>on a game level and on a personal level. Sometimes
>kindness gets taken advantage of. He asks her what information
>doesn't he have? He tells her that she has just
>established that her word is meaningless cuz she breaks promises.
>Rotti is so up himself he cannot see that there is only one reason the
>Week 2 promise was even being resurrected when it rightfully
>should have died the moment he nominated her for eviction
>in Week 3. That reason the deal is still alive
>is simply Amy's love for him. To this recapper's mind,
>Rotti's behaviour during this episode was the lowest of any
>houseguest at any time. Well maybe barring Justin in BB2,
>although at least with him we could see the weapon
>in his hand. With Rotti, he kills people emotionally and
>psychologically with his fucked up idea of Integrity & Kindness.

In my E23 summary, I have this image to describe Roddy (though I don't know if it's going to survive the final edit): he's the kind of guy who would sleep with his best friend's girlfriend and his girlfriend's best friend, and then insist without a touch of irony that his best friend and his girlfriend were the ones who were betraying his trust by discussing it.

09-09-02, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bravo!"
AyaK - totally totally. That is Rotti. He's got an unclean spirit, to my mind.

On another note, I decided to publish a Recap for the Ep that Wasn't!

hope you enjoy it, and that it doesn't get in the way of next Thurs' super 2 hour ep.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-09-02, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: OFFICIAL SUMMARY BB3 Episode 25 "Delusions of Integrity""
I can't believe I missed this one!
Love how you described Rotti. Exactly!

LOL at Amy throwing the empty bottle, I thought that exact thing when I saw it.

Another terrific read, Thanks!

drawde236 317 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-10-02, 01:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail drawde236 Click to send private message to drawde236 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Wow!"
Another great review. I love your style and look forward to more from you in the future.

Slackers Unite! Tomorrow.

moliemolie 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-10-02, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moliemolie Click to send private message to moliemolie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Wow!"
I thought your review was funny. Your names for and observations of the HG's are right on point. However I would like to clarify that a person is considered ghetto by their behavior, not their body language. Therefore, the only 'ghetto' person in the house was Chiara and it seems to me that Amy has now filled her 'ghetto' shoes. I think both Dani and Marci are dignified people and haven't done anything, besides be brown- skinned, to be labeled as ghetto or 'heading towards ghetto.' Just a slight correction.

09-11-02, 12:18 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Wow!"
thanks for that clarification, moliemolie. I guess I figured that Dani's behaviourisms - e.g. body language, as well as her speech, were getting "ghetto." I must have a misconception about what qualifies as "ghetto" and what doesn't. It's a fine line, but thanks for your note. I shall be carefull in future to use the "ghetto" term, cuz I guess I don't know what all it means.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •