The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"A Question regarding previous Neleh statement"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

spartan 280 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-10-02, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail spartan Click to send private message to spartan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"A Question regarding previous Neleh statement"
During the week of the revolt against the Rotu 4, we saw Pappy and Neleh talking about the fact that there was a pecking order.

I'd like to know if anyone can recall (or can check on tape) a statement by Neleh that went something like "We've worked to hard to get booted off 5th".

My problem is that I can't remember what place she had given herself 5th or 6th.

I'm interested because if my memory is correct and she did assign herself 5th place if they went along with the Rotu 4, could that clip have been placed to provide one of EPM's favorite tools - irony? Wouldn't it be ironic if, after all the planning and strategy, she ended up voted out in the same place that the Rotu 4 would have put her?

Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: A Question regarding previous N... Bebo 05-10-02 1
   RE: A Question regarding previous N... spartan 05-10-02 2
 RE: A Question regarding previous N... NorthOfBoston 05-10-02 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-10-02, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: A Question regarding previous Neleh statement"
"We've worked to hard to get booted off 5th".

I think her quote was "We've worked too hard to get 5th and 6th."
Meaning, she didn't like that the Rotu 4 had already determined their place in the pecking order.

I haven't been called a "snot" since...oh...yesterday!

'Canes Rock! Beat Canada!

spartan 280 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-10-02, 07:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail spartan Click to send private message to spartan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: A Question regarding previous Neleh statement"
Thanks, Bebo, that's my wife's memory as well.

I'm still wondering if this isn't a bit of well placed irony that EPM gave us. Guess we will see.

NorthOfBoston 158 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-10-02, 09:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NorthOfBoston Click to send private message to NorthOfBoston Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: A Question regarding previous Neleh statement"
I like the irony idea as well: remember in S3, on the Insider website there was a clip of Carl and Lindsey joking about how embarrassing it would be to be voted off early in the game. Surprise, surprise! They became boots #3 and #6, respectively.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •