The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Rosie O'Donnell/Tammy interview"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

third1 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-10-02, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail third1 Click to send private message to third1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Rosie O'Donnell/Tammy interview"
First time poster here..be kind...not sure what Rosie may know because of her position as host of the final show, but being a long-time Rosie watcher, tend to think she would want to be as involved as possible and know as much as they would let her, so, using that solely as my basis for this thought....during her interview with Tammy this week..Monday?...Tammy and her were discussing Neleh's raving on and on about the food they ate on the luxury yacht reward and Rosie made the comment "I think that was her downfall"....???? Don't know if Rosie does or can know anything of value yet...but maybe Rosie knows at least the final 3..(2?)..and Neleh isn't there...would speak volumes for a K/S/V union....hmmmm????? Any ideas on what other 'downfall' Rosie might have been speaking of?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Rosie O'Donnell/Tammy interview Bebo 05-10-02 1
   RE: Rosie O'Donnell/Tammy interview third1 05-11-02 5
   RE: Rosie O'Donnell/Tammy interview survivorfan1970 05-13-02 6
       RE: Rosie O'Donnell/Tammy interview TheWanderer 05-14-02 8
 RE: Rosie O'Donnell/Tammy interview Tumbler 05-10-02 2
 RE: Rosie O'Donnell/Tammy interview NorthOfBoston 05-10-02 3
 RE: Rosie O'Donnell/Tammy interview bongbear78 05-11-02 4
 RE: Rosie O'Donnell/Tammy interview steppingrazor42 05-13-02 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-10-02, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Rosie O'Donnell/Tammy interview"
Any ideas on what other 'downfall' Rosie might have been speaking of?

Thanks for the info. IMHO, Rosie was trying to trip her into saying something she shouldn't. If Tammy contradicted her, then it could indicate Neleh goes far. And If Tammy agreed with her, then it would point to a boot in the near future.

Since Tammy is a reporter, I can see her being better able to handle that sort of baiting than others would.

I haven't been called a "snot" since...oh...yesterday!

'Canes Rock! Beat Canada!

third1 12 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-02, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail third1 Click to send private message to third1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Rosie O'Donnell/Tammy interview"
Tammy neither denied or confirmed it. The conversation went on without hesitation in another direction. Neither appeared to have any reaction to the statement(question?).

survivorfan1970 21 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-02, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorfan1970 Click to send private message to survivorfan1970 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Rosie O'Donnell/Tammy interview"
Wasn't it on that show that she was asked "Who do you think will end up taking it all?" and she replied "I think that Sean has a good chance of winning."??? If that's so, Tammy is part of the jury and would know who was in the final two. Was that a hint as to the fact that Sean would be in the final two?

TheWanderer 267 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-14-02, 05:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TheWanderer Click to send private message to TheWanderer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Rosie O'Donnell/Tammy interview"
During S3, a similar question was asked of a bootee (and of course I forgot who, though I'm sure someone here will remember) and they said: "I'm rooting for Frank"
Remeber what happended? Frank eventually got the boot.
Tammy would never let on to who is, or is not a potential winner. She's too smart for that. In addition, a CBS flunky tags along and follows them around for their post-game interviews.
Given that, whether we like it or not, Sean may be in the F2, however, Kathy wold win against him or Vee.

Tumbler 108 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-10-02, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tumbler Click to send private message to Tumbler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Rosie O'Donnell/Tammy interview"
Welcome third1.

I think the comment "I think that was her downfall" is just how Rosie's(and the general viewers) perception of Neleh changed at that point. If Tammy said it, that would be a whole other story.

You're a long-time Rosie watcher?????? You must have a BIG screen TV! Can we watch the finale episode at your place? hehe.

Tumbler

NorthOfBoston 158 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-10-02, 09:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NorthOfBoston Click to send private message to NorthOfBoston Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Rosie O'Donnell/Tammy interview"
Interesting point; Rosie is such a long/close/loud-talker that I imagine she didn't mean for that comment to come out. I think she may have a bit more insight into the final four episode than we think, as the host (? incidentally, I didn't realize she'd be the host of the final episode and am rather annoyed).

bongbear78 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-11-02, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bongbear78 Click to send private message to bongbear78 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Rosie O'Donnell/Tammy interview"
Well, all of this would depend on editing. Rosie's show is live-to-tape, but isn't normally broadcast LIVE, as it was in the past. I would assume that this was Rosie trying to get information. I doubt that MB would give the nations biggest (and still coolest) mouth the outcome of the show. Her interest in the show is over-whelming, and was so before she ever was tapped to host the wrap-show. She would be a risk if she knew!

They might let her see the final episode a few days before it airs to give her a few days to come up with material for the wrap, but I don't think she's ahead of the show. But hey, you never know!

Thanks for taking the time to point this out, as every bit of information could always turn out to be relevant!

BB

steppingrazor42 283 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-13-02, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail steppingrazor42 Click to send private message to steppingrazor42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Rosie O'Donnell/Tammy interview"
I noticed the same thing, although I thought she said before rolling the clip of Neleh offering the "used" mint, "This was Neleh's downfall." I don't really remember exactly but it definitely made me think for a minute. With so many spoiler hungry fans out there, it's a big statement to make. I thought to myself...could Rosie know the F4 or F5 and just slipped??? It's most likely nothing, but I am glad to see someone else caught that also.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •