The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep 12 Preview Vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bungler 497 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-09-02, 09:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bungler Click to send private message to Bungler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep 12 Preview Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 05-09-02 AT 09:25 PM (EST)

oops, adding a little yadda-yadda-yadda placeholder text, so West Coasters can't see that first line, which spoils ep 11 completely.

{JP} Next time on Survivor, with the alliance of four now completely gone.

{Kathy} I thought Rob was my only out...

{Kathy} but I had to stick with the majority, so I took out Rob.

{JP} New battle lines are drawn.

{Neleh} I feel that Sean and Vee have a very, very tight bond.

{Sean} Don't use Vee and me as a scapegoat.

{Sean} 'cause we're African-American, does that mean we're an automatic alliance? No!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep 12 Preview Vidcaps smiles 05-09-02 1
 RE: Ep 12 Preview Vidcaps danderoo 05-09-02 2
 RE: Ep 12 Preview Vidcaps BMH 05-09-02 3
 RE: Ep 12 Preview Vidcaps corcam 05-09-02 4
   RE: Ep 12 Preview Vidcaps zzz 05-10-02 24
   RE: Ep 12 Preview Vidcaps Loree 05-10-02 33
 RE: Ep 12 Preview Vidcaps Kokoro 05-09-02 5
   RE: Ep 12 Preview Vidcaps Bungler 05-09-02 7
       RE: Ep 12 Preview Vidcaps SurvivinDawg 05-10-02 26
 Pappy may be a target Bungler 05-09-02 6
   RE: Pappy may be a target corcam 05-09-02 8
 RE: Ep 12 Preview Vidcaps MattyMax 05-09-02 9
   RE: Ep 12 Preview Vidcaps Kokoro 05-10-02 14
       RE: Ep 12 Preview Vidcaps MattyMax 05-10-02 17
           RE: Ep 12 Preview Vidcaps I_AM_HE 05-10-02 18
       RE: Ep 12 Preview Vidcaps zzz 05-10-02 29
 making a prediction bergdogg 05-09-02 10
   RE: making a prediction Teddy_Bear 05-09-02 11
       RE: making a prediction katem 05-10-02 12
           RE: making a prediction MattyMax 05-10-02 16
       RE: making a prediction Kokoro 05-10-02 13
           RE: making a prediction corcam 05-10-02 15
       No votes for P/V and a K/N Final tw... PagongRatEater 05-10-02 27
           RE: No votes for P/V and a K/N Fina... Teddy_Bear 05-10-02 37
               RE: No votes for P/V and a K/N Fina... corcam 05-10-02 39
   Predicting Kathy samboohoo 05-10-02 22
   RE: making a prediction Zentar 05-10-02 40
       RE: making a prediction zzz 05-10-02 42
 RE: Ep 12 Preview Vidcaps Naked 05-10-02 19
   RE: Ep 12 Preview Vidcaps katem 05-10-02 25
   RE: Ep 12 Preview Vidcaps Loree 05-10-02 35
       RE: Ep 12 Preview Vidcaps Spidey 05-10-02 36
 RE: Ep 12 Preview Vidcaps Krautboy 05-10-02 20
   RE: Ep 12 Preview Vidcaps SurvivinDawg 05-10-02 28
 RE: Ep 12 Preview Vidcaps SmokeWilliams 05-10-02 21
 Kathy , Sean and Pappy wendyp 05-10-02 23
   Hidden alliance perhaps? MeToo 05-10-02 30
       RE: Hidden alliance perhaps? snoocharoo 05-10-02 31
   RE: Kathy , Sean and Pappy Napalm in the Morning 05-10-02 44
 RE: Ep 12 Preview Vidcaps umdmom926 05-10-02 32
   RE: Ep 12 Preview Vidcaps PagongRatEater 05-10-02 34
       RE: Ep 12 Preview Vidcaps Teddy_Bear 05-10-02 38
           RE: Ep 12 Preview Vidcaps Spidey 05-10-02 41
   RE: Ep 12 Preview Vidcaps Femme 05-10-02 43
       RE: Ep 12 Preview Vidcaps MattyMax 05-11-02 45
 RE: Ep 12 Preview Vidcaps cutie 05-13-02 46
 Bump shakes the clown 05-14-02 47

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

smiles 675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-09-02, 09:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smiles Click to send private message to smiles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep 12 Preview Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 05-09-02 AT 09:39 PM (EST)

Your speedy as usual! Good job Bungler!

Looks like MB is giving us Sean as another target for next week.

No challenge vidcaps.

danderoo 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-09-02, 09:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail danderoo Click to send private message to danderoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep 12 Preview Vidcaps"
Another great job getting vidcaps to the board in lightning speed.

Who's better than Bungler?

BMH 845 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-09-02, 09:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BMH Click to send private message to BMH Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ep 12 Preview Vidcaps"
Bungler ur awesome!!..ur so fast..lol..well this is where it getz good..the alliance finally decides to tear itself apart!
I think Kathy is smart enough to realize that Neleh and Paschal are major threatz to win this game..and based by theprevie alone..im guessin a 3-2 vote...2 votes Sean..3 votes Neleh!!!!

corcam 374 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-09-02, 09:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail corcam Click to send private message to corcam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ep 12 Preview Vidcaps"
I am going to start calling Bungler Speedy Gonsalez

Well going by the vidcaps it appears that the next vote is probably going to be between Sean and Neleh and Kathy is the deciding vote for who stays and who goes. Unless of course they all gang out on her and kick her the hell out, that would be my ultimate scene.

I along with probably everyone else was extremely dissapointed at our mystery guest they hyped it up to be someone of importance and I was completely bored by the "pretty ugly boy"

zzz 703 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-02, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zzz Click to send private message to zzz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Ep 12 Preview Vidcaps"
I was completely
>bored by the "pretty ugly
>boy"
>

You took the words right out of my mouth.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-10-02, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Ep 12 Preview Vidcaps"
Boy, do I agree here. MB said we would never guess who it was. Actually everyone thought it was going to be family members. So who did he think he was surprising? If he is going to boast he should at least have something to show for it. I think Kathy's son would have been happy to have lost the challenge and not had to stay there for the night. He was happy to see his mom, but sleeping outdoors and eating crap wasn't a vacation to him. Robert said he was happy his sister didn't win.

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-09-02, 10:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ep 12 Preview Vidcaps"
<<oops, adding a little yadda-yadda-yadda placeholder text, so West Coasters can't see that first line, which spoils ep 11 completely.>>

Sorry, Bungler....once you type in the text you can't alter how the preview text looks in the forums.

Thanks for getting these out so quickly, though ;)

-----------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

05-09-02, 10:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bungler Click to send private message to Bungler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ep 12 Preview Vidcaps"
Yeah, I figured that out.

I sincerely apologize to anybody I spoiled it for.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-02, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Ep 12 Preview Vidcaps"
Don't worry... the editing "took". Unless someone saw it before the change, it seems to be okay.

"Pappy, you smuggled! I'm so proud of you!" -- Neleh Dennis

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

05-09-02, 10:03 PM (EST)
6. "Pappy may be a target"
I wouldn't be surprised by Pappy winning immunity in Ep12 and handing it over to Neleh, who he knows has her head on the chopping block. That may make him the next likeliest target.

05-09-02, 10:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail corcam Click to send private message to corcam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Pappy may be a target"
Yes that is a possibility and would be great to see. But if it came down to it I still think Sean would be voted off over Pappy. Of course what do I know I have voted and wanted Sean to go away for the last 2 weeks.

MattyMax 515 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-02, 10:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MattyMax Click to send private message to MattyMax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Ep 12 Preview Vidcaps"
Why is Sean distancing himself from Vee? I thought they were in an alliance.

<<{Sean} Don't use Vee and me as a scapegoat.>>

Sean and Vee as scapegoat(s)? Is this a point to the next boot? Misdirection? Sean was talking smack about Neleh, and pappy said something about how people who mess with her don't last long.

So, will Kathy choose the people she has more of a chance at beating at the last IC? or the people who she has more of a chance beating in the finals? Or will the couples gang up against her? hmm...

MM

05-10-02, 00:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Ep 12 Preview Vidcaps"
Honestly, I don't know what the promos are trying to pull. Yeah, sure Sean and Vee don't have an alliance. They've only been acting best friends since like day 2.

05-10-02, 01:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MattyMax Click to send private message to MattyMax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Ep 12 Preview Vidcaps"
What's so weird is that SEAN says this...

It does smell like misdirection, though.

MM

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-02, 02:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Ep 12 Preview Vidcaps"
i didn't take this as Sean denying an alliance at all. i just took it at Sean ranting because the white folk thought he was in an alliance *roll eyes*

05-10-02, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zzz Click to send private message to zzz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Ep 12 Preview Vidcaps"
>Honestly, I don't know what the
>promos are trying to pull.
> Yeah, sure Sean and
>Vee don't have an alliance.
> They've only been acting
>best friends since like day
>2.

I don't know if anyone else has made this point, but this is what I think Sean was getting at (with a bit of speculation on my part--granted).

Kathy probably lets on about her thinking that no matter which way she goes, she will be voted out at final 3 time. Sean fears that this means that K will side with P/N. So in a desparate attempt to get Kathy to side with S/V, he tells her that S/V have NO alliance (which may technically be true--but ignores the fact that they are obviously close friends at this point--and much closer to each other than any of the other players--so they have an "unspoken" alliance just as P/N probably have).

Now once Sean has made this point to Kathy, he starts to get self-righteous. Why? Well--because Sean is basically a very self-righteous person. He has made a point of saying he has never lied in the game. So--when he tells Kathy he has no alliance, he feels that he has to stick by this point of view even to himself. So he goes into confessional and acts all indignant that anyone would think he and V have an alliance.

Is this really what happens? I have no idea, but it is what flashed through my head when I heard the promo.

bergdogg 380 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-02, 11:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bergdogg Click to send private message to bergdogg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "making a prediction"
Okay, I think that I am going to make a prediction about this game. It is a very out of reach guess, but it is my prediction (at least until I am proven wrong).

For the past 2 episodes, we have been set up for a Neleh boot. I don't believe there has been this much push for a person's boot in any version of Survivor. To me, this is pure misdirection. I am very convinced that Neleh is in the Final 2, but as of right now, it is not looking good for Miss Dennis. Or is that what MB wants us to think.

Kathy is the key to the final 3. If you have her on your side, you have a very good chance at the final 3. I believe that MB is pushing us to believe that she may go with S/V, which makes me point to the other end.

With the exception of Survivor 1, the end game has come down to "who would you want to win the money if it isn't you." In S2, it was Colby taking Tina when he had a "garanteed" million dollars with Keith. In S3, Kim J took Ethan when she had a better shot at it against Lex (even though we all know she would have gotten her ass kicked in the final vote either way). In S4, Kathy will choose to take Neleh and Paschal into the final 3 instead of taking Sean and Vee, who she has a better chance against.

That is not my prediction though. My prediction is for this episode. I don't think Kathy can be convinced so easily to stick with N/P. I think something will lean Kathy toward her final decision. When General and Kathy where talking, they were talking about who deserves it more. General stated that Neleh deserves to go before Paschal, and Sean deserves to go before him also. Kathy seemed to agree with his assumpions. If Neleh deserves it the least, she is next. Then why does Kathy side with N/P?? It is because Miss Dennis wins Immunity. Now that Neleh is safe, she must either target Pappy, Vee, or Sean. She will vote out Sean before Paschal, so that is what leads me to a Sean booting.

Whether you agree with me or not, bring up your discussion. I am open to an opinion change, but I have an odd feeling that this is the way the game goes.

HULK STILL RULES!!!

Teddy_Bear 1675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-09-02, 11:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Teddy_Bear Click to send private message to Teddy_Bear Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: making a prediction"
LAST EDITED ON 05-10-02 AT 02:28 AM (EST)

>With the exception of Survivor 1,
>the end game has come
>down to "who would you
>want to win the money
>if it isn't you." In
>S2, it was Colby taking
>Tina when he had a
>"garanteed" million dollars with Keith.
>In S3, Kim J took
>Ethan when she had a
>better shot at it against
>Lex (even though we all
>know she would have gotten
>her ass kicked in the
>final vote either way). In
>S4, Kathy will choose to
>take Neleh and Paschal into
>the final 3 instead of
>taking Sean and Vee, who
>she has a better chance
>against.

I have to disagree with you, when it comes down to the final 2.
I believe Kathy's only real hurdle is making it from the final 3 to the final 2. She needs to either split up N/P or S/V, to get there. If she succeds in doing this, and makes it to the final 2; she is a shoo-in for the $1,000,000.

J/Z/T/R consider Neleh and Paschal to be traitors for breaking their agreement with them. All have voted for either Sean or Vee, since Ep. 8. Zoe bonded with Kathy the most. Tammy has been quoted as saying she admires people who don't FUTR like Sean and Kathy. She said that Kathy is in the game because of strategy, and Sean because of luck.

Kathy only needs 4 votes to win, and I believe the ex-Rotu-4 will all vote for her. Whether she wins or not, is whether she can make the transition from the final 3 (which I predict she'll make) to the final 2. If she does, all she needs is those 4 votes, and she can cash her cheque.

*Note: edited because Math (thanks Kokoro) and Geography, were never my best subjects!
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Neleh: We're in Disneyland!

The Cream rises to the top. So does the scum.
|
Light a Virtual Candle
Eleanor Roosevelt: No one can make YOU feel inferior without YOUR consent!

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-10-02, 00:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: making a prediction"
Now that Vee has FINALLY won IN, she was runner up the past two weeks, Kathy really needs to realize that Vee is her biggest threat in the final IC. She must work a way to break both P/N and S/V.

Also, I really do not think Neleh has a chance in hell to win this game, it appears that there is a lot of resentment towards her. And Pappy would get his in the end by the Rotu 4.

As for Sean, most of the people there have not considered Sean to be very deserving.

In conclusion Vee is the one Kathy needs, NEEDS to take out, she is her biggest threat. Now the question is, will she do it?

05-10-02, 01:30 AM (EST)
16. "RE: making a prediction"
I completely agree with you. Vee is very dangerous. She is a very competent person, and I notice she has great focus and concentration in challenges. Also, she has a rad six-pack. I could see her doing very well in an endurance challenge.

I think Neleh does have a good chance at winning, though. While Sean, Vee, and Kathy may be annoyed, The Rotu4 like her. We know that John watches survivor with her. I don't think she made any agreement with them, the way that pappy did. Also, she probably will go up against either Pappy or Kathy in the final 2, if she makes it that far. I wouldn't be suprised if Pappy defers to her, or if the Jury think that a 21 year old girl will need the money more than a Judge who backstabbed them. She will have tough competition from Kathy, but I think that The rotu4 prefer Neleh to Kathy, from the old days of oldRotu where she was shinyhappypixie, and Kathy was loud & Grating.

MM

05-10-02, 00:24 AM (EST)
13. "RE: making a prediction"
<<If she succeds in doing this, and makes it to the final 2; she is a shoo-in for the $1,000,000,000.>>

hehe Teddy....did they raise the prize money this year?

05-10-02, 00:33 AM (EST)
15. "RE: making a prediction"
OH MY HECK!!!!!

1 billion dollars!!!!!!!! Good find Kokoro

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-02, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "No votes for P/V and a K/N Final two"
Teddy Bear, if the Rotu four are allegedly so unhappy with Pappy and Neleh, why have we still not seen anyone vote for either of these players. If you look at the TC voting, you have to surmise that all this boot Neleh hype is MB misdirection. If Rob or Tammy really thought that Neleh was a target AND they were unhappy with her to begin with why would they "waste" their votes on Sean and Vee.

I think the Rotu four knows that they just got outplayed and can respect that P/N did exactly what they were planning on doing had the roles not reversed. I don't see any bitterness toward these two and it seems that everyone who was in New Rotu with S/V still resent the laziness they showed early on.

I think Kathy best play is to line up with S/V and take her chances for immunity which is almost sure to be an endurance challenge that Kathy would have a great shot at. My gut tells me that she does go with the two people she's been with since the beginning of the game and still trusts in her ability to win immunity. Kathy picks Neleh to go to the final with, figuring that all the bad vibes she apparently had built up will come back to haunt her and in a huge upset Neleh beats Kathy with the Rotu Four and Pappy handing her the million dollars.

05-10-02, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Teddy_Bear Click to send private message to Teddy_Bear Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: No votes for P/V and a K/N Final two"
>Teddy Bear, if the Rotu four
>are allegedly so unhappy with
>Pappy and Neleh, why have
>we still not seen anyone
>vote for either of these
>players.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Robert say to Kathy yesterday, that he considered Neleh to be the LEAST deserving of the five remaining players?

Patrick: I consider myself to be the pretty boy type.

|
Light a Virtual Candle

05-10-02, 05:41 PM (EST)
39. "RE: No votes for P/V and a K/N Final two"
I think Neleh out of the final 5 IS the most deserving of the money, MB is trying to paint her as the super villan now that Tammy is gone, just as she replaced John, and then John, Rob. He is just feeding us her so we have someone to hate.

Neleh or Paschal are my #1 picks, the other 3 just annoy the hell out of me, Sean Kathy and Vee all deserve a nice kick in the @ss on the shame walk out

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-02, 09:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Predicting Kathy"
I think another thing we need to look at when it comes to Kathy is her talk with her son. He said he didn't like the person this game had made her, and she pretty much said the same thing. Then we see her making comments about finishing what she started, or something to that extent.

So I have to wonder what that means. She came to win the million, so will she do whatever she has to do to win that money (like alligning with S/V), or will she finish out her allignment with N/P and realize that that is more important to her than the money. I also have a feeling that Kathy "needs the money" about as much as Paschal.

I never really gave much credit to Vee being an immunity threat, but she surprised me last night. It's really hard to tell at this point. Pappy kicked butt in that water challenge, but Sean and Vee do appear to be threats also.

Zentar 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-10-02, 06:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Zentar Click to send private message to Zentar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: making a prediction"

Clearly Pappy and Vee have to go, they are the two most likely to win against Kathy.

If Kathy aligns with Sean/Vee this week and takes out Pappy, she could as easily switch next week to align with Nelah to take out Sean in a 2 vs 2 vote. Sean has more votes against him than anyone and a tie vote would Sean. This would leave Kathy with Vee and Nelah, obviously she would rather have Nelah than Vee to run off in the final (I would think).

The best choice would be to keep Sean, but I just don't see how she could control that. Does anyone know the total counts against Vee vs against Kathy? Maybe she could drop Vee rather than Sean...

05-10-02, 06:25 PM (EST)
42. "RE: making a prediction"
Could someone please explain to Zentar that prior votes don't count this season? I just don't have the energy. This battle to inform is getting tiresome.

Naked 887 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-10-02, 03:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Naked Click to send private message to Naked Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Ep 12 Preview Vidcaps"
The first thing that stands out to me, is that there is Very little shown here. There is no pics of the IC, no pics of an RC. and it happens to be one of the shortest previews that we've seen this season. This tells me one thing. If we where to see what the challenges where, it would be obvious who would win them.

One thing that we haven't seen yet is the obstacle challenge. It has been featured in all of the Survivor series. It is my guess that this challenge is not being shown, because it is would give us a Sean IC win. He is the only choice to win in this challenge.

It also fits in with the Sean as a target approach that MB might be starting to build this week.

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-02, 10:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Ep 12 Preview Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 05-10-02 AT 10:22 AM (EST)

>One thing that we haven't seen
>yet is the obstacle challenge.
>It has been featured in
>all of the Survivor series.
>It is my guess that
>this challenge is not being
>shown, because it is would
>give us a Sean IC
>win. He is the only
>choice to win in this
>challenge.

I have been thinking about this challenge for a few days, trying to remember how it was used in the previous seasons.

I cannot, for the life of me, remember how it was used the first season. But, in S2 it was used in the next to last episode (final four) and Colby easily won the Aztek over Tina (very distant second). In S3 it was used as an IC in (again) the next to last episode (final 5), won by Lex over Ethan (the two ladies, MKim and T were so far behind, that they were never really in it.)

If this pattern holds, this could be the RC this season and someone takes home a car.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-02, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Ep 12 Preview Vidcaps"
If the obstacle challenge includes any water challenges I would not put my money on Sean. He has proven to be very weak in any water challenges.

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-02, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Ep 12 Preview Vidcaps"
Not true Sean has never performed well in the water. Sean was one of, if not the, strongest in the RC he won with Pappy. He swam out to the coconuts and back with no problem. He toasted Rob for one, not sure how the others did compared to him. You are right though if it involves diving. I heard MB has said at least one IC will be in the water. Not sure if he meant overall or individual. Aside from the merge IC where they were on the floating platforms, ther have been no other individual ICs involving the water. But the first tribe IC was in the water, so maybe that is what he meant. If any future IC does involve water, it will likely be the combo super-challenge which takes parts from many challenges and puts them all together. In that case, only a PART of the IC will be in the water, and I don't think you can count Sean out. Even if he falls behind K,P and N there (I think Vee is worse in the water than Sean), he could make it up in the other physical parts.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-10-02, 03:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Ep 12 Preview Vidcaps"
Thanks Bungler! You're the King.

The editing of Sean's comments is very strange. If you go back and listen closely it seems that two differnt sentences are spliced together.

This is how the "soundbites" from two sentences are spliced together into Sean's comments...

Sean: "Don't use me and Vee as a scapegoat. Just because Vee and I are African American does that mean we are an automatic alliance? No."

But if you listen carefully the statement from around the campfire is..."Don't use me and Vee as a scapegoat just because Vee and I are African American."

This is probably in response to Pappy coming to the realization that there have been alliances formed, when he was still under the impression that the five had agreed to play without making them.

The second part of the statement is a sound bite taken from Sean's "confessional"..."Does that mean we are an automatic alliance? No."

This could be refering to anyone. It might be from Sean saying, "Kathy voted with me and Vee against Rob, does that mean we are an automatic alliance? No."

MB has edited two unrelated comments into a statement apparently intended to mislead us into questioning the strength of Sean and Vee's alliance.

Krautboy

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-02, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Ep 12 Preview Vidcaps"
I agree totally, except that Sean might have been saying that "Just because Pappy and I became close, does that mean we're automatically in an alliance? No."

But what I really think is that this is textbook MB misdirection by Sean. BECAUSE of his black "attitude" (for lack of a better term), I don't see him abandoning/betraying/separating from Vee in ANY way. So I think these comments of Sean's need "hollow"-point bullets fired at them.

"Pappy, you smuggled! I'm so proud of you!" -- Neleh Dennis

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

SmokeWilliams 36 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-10-02, 08:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SmokeWilliams Click to send private message to SmokeWilliams Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Ep 12 Preview Vidcaps"
Hey everyone! My first post, but I have been reading like a madman.

Sean saying in the preview "Just because we are african american, we have an aliance, No" This is definetly edited. Does anyone remember the first week or so back at Marramu? Sean and Vee were off being lazy together and Sean pretty much said they were in it together because they were different, in other words black. Sean saying that he and Vee are not in it together is just complete horse shite. MB edits the dialog to make people say whatever he wants. I am sure he had people fooled last nite with all the bad talk about Neleh.

SmokeWilliams

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-10-02, 10:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Kathy , Sean and Pappy"
This is my prediction for final 3. Here is my reasoning . . . They all know that N/P will not vote each other out. They also know as people mentioned in this thresd that Vee is a threat for IC. Kathy knows she has to split up the two alliances to make it past final 2. Get rid of Neleh and who is Pappy's next friend . . . Sean. Pappy may not be happy with the vote but Sean will be honest with Pappy and say I vote for her because I could not win against her.

ALso did anyone else catch Kathy's son saying to Sean " Take care of my mom and Sean said Will do the games not finished". Not sure exact words. this makes me lean towards a Kathy and Sean alliance. Sean will vote out Vee if it will get him farther. Kathy also will think she has a better chance at Final 2 if both Vee and Neleh are gone from the smaller alliance.

Bungler ~~ Thanks as always!!!

One last thought ~~ Did anyone else she the evil look from Neleh when she lost the IC. She was NOT a happy camper.

MeToo 158 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-10-02, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MeToo Click to send private message to MeToo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Hidden alliance perhaps?"

>
>ALso did anyone else catch Kathy's
>son saying to Sean "
>Take care of my mom
>and Sean said Will do
>the games not finished". Not
>sure exact words. this
>makes me lean towards a
>Kathy and Sean alliance.

Good catch, Wendyp. Now that I think of it, I believe there were more than a few scenes of Kathy and Sean. Also, was it not Kathy and Sean who first orchestrated the turnover of the Rotu-4 way back when John was voted out? Help me, my memory is failing in my old(er) age!

MeToo

snoocharoo 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-10-02, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snoocharoo Click to send private message to snoocharoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Hidden alliance perhaps?"
I completely agree that if Kathy is playing a strategic game she will lobby with either Vee/Sean this week to take out Neleh (barring the possiblity that Neleh wins immunity)OR she must rally with Pappy/Neleh to take out Vee. She must then switch gears for F4 TC and vote out the other. Those two women are the biggest threats to all of the remaining Survivors.

I saw very clearly 2 things:

1. Neleh has no love for Vee/Sean whatsoever, she proved that with the look of death she shot at Vee after the IC.

2. Sean and Kathy have an unspoken alliance. We have seen them being touchy-feely in the past several episodes but we have not witnessed them in any "private" conversations regarding an alliance other than the catalyst conversation during the coconut IC. That was the tip off. There was ample opportunity for them to chat about and plan for the votes that ultimately took out Tammy and The General, we as the audience were not privvy to this. MB's misdirection is in the Sean and Vee alliance which IMHO is not an alliance at all but a friendship and Sean is not lying when he says there is no alliance with him and Vee.

On a side note, last night when Jiffy asked The General what he thought of Vee when he first met her he responded that "he thought she was a nice lady" when asked wht he thinks now he responded "Vee is definitely a player".(I don't have the exact wording but wil find it elsewhere) If The General said this don't you think it's obvious to the others as well who the threats are?

My "gut" tells me, and my gut is usually right about these things...<where have we heard that before>... that Vee and Neleh will be the next two to go. I'm leaning toward Vee getting booted in 12 because of the spike in face time and the Neleh misdirection that is soo painfully obvious. No one (in the non-spoiling community) will believe that Vee gets booted and that will help MB deflect from the fact that Neleh will not make it past 4th place.

Then again maybe I just have indigestion or "Lex-itis"

Napalm in the Morning 50 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-10-02, 11:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Napalm%20in%20the%20Morning Click to send private message to Napalm%20in%20the%20Morning Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Kathy , Sean and Pappy"
One last thought ~~ Did anyone else she the evil look from Neleh when she lost the IC. She was NOT a happy camper.

I noticed that look BIG TIME. It was classic! However, I believe it was more of a "disgust" look than an "evil" look for the following reasons:
1.) Neleh immediately went to congratulate only to nearly get knocked about by the fist pumping, "THANK YOU JESUS!" crying Vee.
2.) Vee almost didn't hug Neleh at all. It was only after Neleh grabbed Vee did see give her a short hug. Then Vee immediately took her arms off Neleh to hug Sean as to almost shove Neleh away.
3.) Although Vee was probably ecstatic about winning immunity, Neleh must have felt she was a little TOO happy about knocking her out, and may have concluded she's more than just a slingshot target.
4.) I certainly don't mean to get into a religious debate or offend any religious beliefs, but Mormon's do not exactly think the same about JESUS as Christian's do. While I don't believe Vee yelling/praising JESUS' name truly offended Neleh, she must have felt a little uncomfortable with it. (I also remember reading S4 previews which suggested there would be religious conflict. We really haven't seen any yet, have we?)

IMO, the combination of these four reasons left a bad taste in Neleh's mouth about Vee.

With this in mind and (from the Ep12 vid caps THANKS BUNGLER) what seems to be a confrontation between S/V and N/P at the camp fire, I draw the following conclusions:
A.) N/P probably like and/or feel safest with Kathy over Sean or Vee.
B.) N/P probably feel S/V are targeting them, and will try to keep Kathy on their side. (She must have at least a "soft" alliance with N/P based on her voting history, and appreciation for taking her through the merge.)

WILL KATHY SWING? (I mean her vote, you horny toads!)

I know she talked about going after N/P with Rob last week. However, I didn't really understand her logic. Does she feel that inferior to N/P that if she went to F3 with them she would not stand a chance with the jury? Sure, she might feel like there is a little better chance against S/V with the jury vote, but why not "guarantee" a F3 and take your chances against the "weaker" N/P in the final IC's? Voting off either N/P would leave you with one of them - who would obviously regret the fact she targeted the other - and S/V - who have no allegiance to her whatsoever. She should go with the "known" factor that N/P probably would take her to F3 (see below).

Regardless, I believe the absolute key to spoiling this week will be the IC.

If Kathy, Sean OR Vee win the IC, I believe they will agree to vote off stronger immunity threat PASCHAL even though they may feel whiny, princess Neleh deserves it more.

If Neleh or Paschal win the IC, I believe they will get Kathy to vote off VEE for some of the reasons stated above as well as the facts she has switched votes in the past, Pappy's previous bonding with Sean, and they probably view Sean as less of a threat with the jury vote.

Therefore, as soon as I figure out the likely IC winner (with the help of most of you), I will have my boot pick and alternate.

Of course, I'm always open to other angles!!

umdmom926 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-10-02, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail umdmom926 Click to send private message to umdmom926 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Ep 12 Preview Vidcaps"
Did anyone check out the videos on the CBS website:

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor4/show/episode11/video.shtml

Two things:

1. In the video "Nelah Dreams of Being Voted Off", she states that in her dream she was so "mad" that she was voted off 5th, and that "people broke their word to me". Why would Neleh be so stunned, even if it was only a dream, to be voted off 5th. Is their another sub-alliance going on?

Any significance?

2. And then in Sean's video, "Sean Talks About Nelah's Strategy", he talks about Neleh coming to him and Nelah saying, "If we do this pact, you definitely have to lift your workload". Now this may have been from before, but who is part of this pact?

Any comments?

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-02, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Ep 12 Preview Vidcaps"
My thought is that the 2nd clip is from when they first allied to take out the Rotu Four. This is typical MB, giving us old clips and making you think about this kind of stuff. I don't really see any sub-alliance developing with these two, especially considering Sean's apparent animosity toward Neleh.

05-10-02, 05:33 PM (EST)
38. "RE: Ep 12 Preview Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 05-10-02 AT 05:43 PM (EST)

Actually, I think it's the reverse: The Sean commentary sounds recent, and given his not-so-subtle sugarcoated digs at Neleh during TC; it seems to make sense.

On the other hand, The Neleh dream sequence, sounds like it came from post-TC Ep. 8. She thought that the Rotu 4 were voting her off 5th, and then she woke up and remembered S/K/V/N/P's coup of the Rotu 4; taking "Johnny Baby" out, instead.

Hunter (to Sarah): Sorry Hon, the beach party's over.

|
Light a Virtual Candle

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-02, 06:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Ep 12 Preview Vidcaps"
Sean's commentary seems recent because it is. But his talk about Neleh saying he has to pick up some work load was obviously referring to back when they were deciding whether to form an alliance of 5 to vote out John & Co. There is just no other plausible explanation for it.

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-02, 06:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Ep 12 Preview Vidcaps"
I think the interesting thing in Sean's video is that he says (paraphrased) Neleh clings to whoever seems to have the upper hand in this game and right now that's Pappy. I think this is key.

Now Sean has identified Paschal as a threat, and Robert and Kathy talked about it last week, so for sure Kathy and Sean see him as having some sort of advantage and being a threat. Sean seems to share his gripes about Neleh with Vee, so there's a good likelihood she's in on the "Paschal-is-a-Powerhouse-and-Neleh-is-along-for-the-ride" realization.

*I* would ditch the biggest threat first. If it's Paschal, and Kathy and Sean agree that it is, then boot him, with annoying Neleh next.

05-11-02, 07:56 PM (EST)
45. "RE: Ep 12 Preview Vidcaps"
I don't understand the 'Pappy is a Powerhouse' idea. If anything, Neleh convinced Pappy of switching against the Rotu4. That move brought them to where they are today.

And they both seem pretty weak to me.

MM

cutie 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-13-02, 06:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cutie Click to send private message to cutie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: Ep 12 Preview Vidcaps"
pls dont flame i m not so sure, but hv we seen kathy's white cloth b4?

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-02, 09:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "Bump"
..because the vidcaps should ALWAYS be on the first page.

Also, I think that first pic of Sean/Kathy/heleN may be important as to who wins the RC. Now I need to go over to the other vidcap thresd and see if the clothing matches. One thing for sure though, Kathy and heheN are wearing their buffs in challenge position and Sean has recently removed his shirt which is something we have seen the contestants do after a challenge.

Sorry if this has already been talked about in this thresd....its been off the first page so long I forgot what was in here.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •