The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Gossip tidbits from E!Online's Wanda"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-06-02, 09:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Gossip tidbits from E!Online's Wanda"
Here's some interesting tidbits to chew over from Wanda's Friday column. She plans to spill who exactly said what during her Monday chat.

http://www.eonline.com/Gossip/Wanda/Archive2002/020906c.html

Oh, Brother: Some of you may remember I looked forward to Big Brother 3 with the anticipation of a root canal. But after watching a few episodes over the past few weeks, I am here to tell you I was wrong, wrong, wrong--because this time around, the producers finally have it right.

That said, time for a little giggle-worthy gossip from a BB3 (not to be confused with BBMak) insider. Even if you're a die-hard fan who watches the Internet feed 24/7, there are a few things you probably don't know. So, let's play a little guessing game and see if you can figure out which cast members did the following things:

• A former female houseguest goes into a rage because she thought her wannabe boyfriend was "flirting" with one of the producers. (The castmates occasionally get directions via the loudspeakers from producers, but they never see them.)

• A booted houseguest threatens to sue because Amy is reinstated in the show.

• One of the female houseguests claims to be having a "secret" affair with a married man before coming on the show, and during the first few weeks, she keeps talking about it as the Internet cams are rolling. The producers have to ask her to avoid the topic.

• A now booted Brother used to spend more time in the bathroom than all the stardom-seeking sisters combined. I'm sure you gutterbrains can figure this one out, but just in case, I'll give you a hint: Don't be surprised if this BB dude forms a joint business venture with Survivor's Brian Heidik.

Bebo thoughts:
- First one sounds pretty easy - Chiwhora ranting about Amy
- I'd guess Josh would be the one wanting to sue. After all, he was the first one who didn't get a chance to come back. Could be a trick, and this one could be Kiki too.

Evil, rude, snotty, and proud of it!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Gossip tidbits from E!Online's ... nailbone 09-06-02 1
 RE: Gossip tidbits from E!Online's ... SurvivinDawg 09-06-02 2
 Anorexia? Lolly 09-06-02 3
 RE: Gossip tidbits from E!Online's ... CSHS79 09-06-02 4
   RE: Gossip tidbits from E!Online's ... xxinvincible 09-06-02 5
       Settlement CSHS79 09-06-02 6
           RE: Settlement SurvivinDawg 09-07-02 7
               Equal Time CSHS79 09-07-02 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-02, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Gossip tidbits from E!Online's Wanda"

>
>• A former female houseguest goes
>into a rage because she
>thought her wannabe boyfriend was
>"flirting" with one of the
>producers. (The castmates occasionally get
>directions via the loudspeakers from
>producers, but they never see
>them.)
>
Chaira

> • A booted houseguest threatens
>to sue because Amy is
>reinstated in the show.
>
I can see Josh or Gerry doing this. Gerry, esp. after he sees what's being said about him.

>• One of the female houseguests
>claims to be having a
>"secret" affair with a married
>man before coming on the
>show, and during the first
>few weeks, she keeps talking
>about it as the Internet
>cams are rolling. The producers
>have to ask her to
>avoid the topic.
>
Definitely Chiara. I think some of that did go out over the net early on.

>• A now booted Brother used
>to spend more time in
>the bathroom than all the
>stardom-seeking sisters combined. I'm sure
>you gutterbrains can figure this
>one out, but just in
>case, I'll give you a
>hint: Don't be surprised if
>this BB dude forms a
>joint business venture with Survivor's
>Brian Heidik.
>
Hmmmm...Roddy perhaps.

>Bebo thoughts:
>- First one sounds pretty easy
>- Chiwhora ranting about Amy
>
It said "flirting with a with one of the
producers"

- Things go better with Rock!!

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-02, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Gossip tidbits from E!Online's Wanda"
LAST EDITED ON 09-06-02 AT 11:07 AM (EST)

I think I read elsewhere that ChiWhora was the one who was outraged at Roddy's flirtations.

The lawsuit king/queen could be either Josh or ChiWhora, who were booted after Amy and had no chance for reinstatement. ChiWhora was especially upset that they weren't told that a houseguest would be returning until after she was HOH, *then* she was denied the opportunity to compete for the HOH (that Amy won). And IMHO, she might just have a case, except she signed her life away in her original contract...

ChiWhora talked constantly about her affair with a married man, and they told her not to talk about it because they kept having to go to FOTH on the feeds when she mentioned it. So I'd say ChiWhora again... unless its someone else UTR.

Gee, that Brother in the Bathroom question isn't so easy... cause they all spent time in there. I can see Josh, Eric OR Roddy being in that... BUT, seeing that this whole article is ChiWhora-centric, I'd guess Josh, with whom she's spent time after-BB3, or Roddy. Edited to add: I'm going with Roddy on this guess.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Lolly 721 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-06-02, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lolly Click to send private message to Lolly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Anorexia?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-06-02 AT 12:27 PM (EST)

I'm a durned good gutter wallower -- I practice at least three times a week, sometimes more -- but what is that bathroom reference? Anorexia? Bulimia?

Or is she talking about Josh's favorite pasttime? If so, what does that have to do with stardom seeking sisters?

*sighs and turns on live feeds* Looks like I haven't reached maintenance level yet. Gotta work on it.

CSHS79 908 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-06-02, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Gossip tidbits from E!Online's Wanda"
*angry over wannabe boyfriend's flirting (after all not all producers are male)as well as affair with married man:Chiapet

*booted houseguest suing as well as bathroom hog:Josh. Remember he always borrowed Marcellas's clippers & he could be suing to pay for Merritt's engagement ring.

xxinvincible 101 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-06-02, 03:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail xxinvincible Click to send private message to xxinvincible Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Gossip tidbits from E!Online's Wanda"
I think Chiwhora is suing. They wouldn't give Josh the segment if he was.

09-06-02, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Settlement"
Unless paying for Merritt's ring was the settlement and the case
thus disappears.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-02, 05:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Settlement"
Hey guys, if you look at the article, you can see that it is really ChiWhora-centric. ChiWhora is so central to the theme of the article that we can just about guess that she is the lawsuit queen.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

09-07-02, 09:16 AM (EST)
8. "Equal Time"
But we always bash Chiapet just giving equal bashing to others.

But do we all agree the bathroom hog had to be Josh since he regularly shaved his body and that must take time, more so than any preening by Roddy or Eric. Don't you agree?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •