The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Not So Move of the Week: Episode Seven Results"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-18-03, 07:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Not So Move of the Week: Episode Seven Results"
This is going to be a really quick version, because I have no time...

6.Millie/Chuck and Kelly/Jon both don't examine their maps carefully on the elephant Detour. Millie/Chuck just simply follow Kelly/Jon the wrong way. Luckily for them, they don't lose too much time. But on a close leg like this one, their mistakes could have been costly.

5.Tian trys to do the Roadblock, but she can't hold on to the bull. She fails two times and loses a spot to Kelly/Jon. Tian/Jaree fall to 4th place after the Roadblock, just ahead of Millie/Chuck.

4.David/Jeff, Jon/Al, and Kelly/Jon all sleep in hotels instead of waiting at the train station. They blow quite a bit of money for just a couple hours of comfy sleep. The money could have easily been saved for later uses.

3.Millie/Chuuck don't check their taxi they take to Highway 47. It has almost no gas in it and they eventually run out on the highway. They have to stop, but then it overheats. They try to get a new taxi, but finally their old one is fixed and they take it to the Roadblock. They fall all the way down to 5th place.

2.Reichen/Chip waste time arguing over which taxi they should take to Highway 47. They end up with a taxi with little gas and a slow driver. By the end of all their problems including running out of gas they fall to 6th place when they finally make it to the Roadblock. They stay toward the back for the rest of the leg and finish in 5th place.

And the winner...

1.Tian/Jaree forget to grab the bales of coir when they get on the elephant. They must get back off and grab them, then get back on again. The whole process costs them about 3-5 minutes that would have put them ahead of Millie/Chuck and Reichen/Chip. They go on to be eliminated.

T-Mac hits the three! Magic Win! Magic Win!

T-Mac hits the three! Magic Win! Magic Win!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •