The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"AI8 Top 3 Should Go/Will Go"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-13-09, 05:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"AI8 Top 3 Should Go/Will Go"
Typically this week they tend to just give us the bottom person and not reveal which of the two for the finale is ahead. So this week I'll just name one contestant. Feel free to call a bottom two if you want, or any other thing they might do to the formula as they haven't always held true to form.

Should Go.

Danny.

Will Go.

Kris

I'm hoping the stealth candidate Kris will make it through. I would like to see what he does with songs rather than have Danny just add some growl to a song to make it his own. I think a battle of the arrangements would be much more interesting.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: AI8 Top 3 Should Go/Will Go mhdallas 05-13-09 1
 RE: AI8 Top 3 Should Go/Will Go Glow 05-13-09 2
   RE: AI8 Top 3 Should Go/Will Go sylvester 05-13-09 3
   RE: AI8 Top 3 Should Go/Will Go DoodleBug 05-13-09 5
   RE: AI8 Top 3 Should Go/Will Go zazzy 05-13-09 9
       RE: AI8 Top 3 Should Go/Will Go bostonrobfan 05-13-09 22
 RE: AI8 Top 3 Should Go/Will Go emydi 05-13-09 4
   RE: AI8 Top 3 Should Go/Will Go mhdallas 05-13-09 6
       RE: AI8 Top 3 Should Go/Will Go zazzy 05-13-09 8
           RE: AI8 Top 3 Should Go/Will Go Glow 05-13-09 16
 RE: AI8 Top 3 Should Go/Will Go realitytvfan07 05-13-09 7
   RE: AI8 Top 3 Should Go/Will Go zazzy 05-13-09 10
       RE: AI8 Top 3 Should Go/Will Go sica077 05-13-09 11
 RE: AI8 Top 3 Should Go/Will Go vince3 05-13-09 12
 RE: AI8 Top 3 Should Go/Will Go Tazluli 05-13-09 13
 RE: AI8 Top 3 Should Go/Will Go kingfish 05-13-09 14
 RE: AI8 Top 3 Should Go/Will Go Estee 05-13-09 15
   RE: AI8 Top 3 Should Go/Will Go Glow 05-13-09 17
   RE: AI8 Top 3 Should Go/Will Go zazzy 05-13-09 18
       RE: AI8 Top 3 Should Go/Will Go Snidget 05-13-09 21
           RE: AI8 Top 3 Should Go/Will Go zazzy 05-13-09 24
 RE: AI8 Top 3 Should Go/Will Go Belle Book 05-13-09 19
   RE: AI8 Top 3 Should Go/Will Go mindy23 05-13-09 20
       RE: AI8 Top 3 Should Go/Will Go djnew 05-13-09 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mhdallas 165 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-13-09, 06:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mhdallas Click to send private message to mhdallas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: AI8 Top 3 Should Go/Will Go"
Should go: Kris

Will go: Kris (although since I seem to be wrong almost every week about this, maybe I ought to say that Danny will go. I seriously want Kris to go, though - now.)

Again, it doesn't really matter at this point, though.

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-09, 07:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: AI8 Top 3 Should Go/Will Go"
Should and Will:
Danny

sylvester 555 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-13-09, 07:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sylvester Click to send private message to sylvester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: AI8 Top 3 Should Go/Will Go"
Agree with Glow^^^

Danny should and will go.

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-09, 09:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: AI8 Top 3 Should Go/Will Go"
Agreeing with Glow and Sylvester.

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-13-09, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: AI8 Top 3 Should Go/Will Go"
Agree, agree, agree!

bostonrobfan 490 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-13-09, 07:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bostonrobfan Click to send private message to bostonrobfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: AI8 Top 3 Should Go/Will Go"
Ditto!

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-09, 07:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: AI8 Top 3 Should Go/Will Go"
LAST EDITED ON 05-13-09 AT 08:36 AM (EST)

Should go: Douche

Will go: Kris

Did you detect the undertone of a Danny Adam finale? Like Ryan saying to Kris "this is your last songshot" I don't think even if Kris got the votes that TPTB would let him through. I did vote for Kris though last nite and had a lot of busy signals during the hour I voted for him on 08

I may have to vote for Douche next week if it's a Adam Gokey final...

mhdallas 165 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-09, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mhdallas Click to send private message to mhdallas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: AI8 Top 3 Should Go/Will Go"
It doesn't really matter who goes - this contest is over. All that's left is a meaningless battle for the title. Let's face it, Adam has all the media attention and the majority of the talent - he's already won the competition. The rest is just a formality - and whether it's Danny or Kris doesn't really matter. (Although a Danny/Adam finale would be far more interesting than any other combination.)

05-13-09, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: AI8 Top 3 Should Go/Will Go"
Disagree. Adam has the media attention for a variety of reasons--talent, AI pimpage to the media, sexuality, etc.

Adam is not the only talented one. Talking with some friends who also watch AI and have been rooting for Adam...he seemed "off" last night to them. One commented about being in another room but hearing "One" and cringing over it. "Heartless" was the song that captured their attention last night. And lots of "I missed Allison" comments, too.

And imo a Kradam final two would be the more interesting final two. That's what makes this show so interesting--the variety of interests and opinions.

Here's a nice article about all three idols and their last few days--it takes note of Kris's natural talent:

http://www.usatoday.com/life/television/news/2009-05-12-idol-peek_N.htm

05-13-09, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: AI8 Top 3 Should Go/Will Go"
Adam was definitely off last night.

or it had something to do with my lucidity

realitytvfan07 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-13-09, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realitytvfan07 Click to send private message to realitytvfan07 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: AI8 Top 3 Should Go/Will Go"
Should Go: Danny - I can't believe he made it this far.

Will Go: Kris - Personally I think he is one of the more original contestants idol has had. I can actually imagine him winning grammy's and selling records. He sounds great, looks good, and is a talented muscian, not just a singer. He seems to really know music.

I think the judges have made it pretty obvious that they want Kris gone and that Adam is going to be the winner.

05-13-09, 11:18 AM (EST)
10. "RE: AI8 Top 3 Should Go/Will Go"
agree with the Kris comments.

And as for the judges, the die was cast a long time ago. They didn't expect Kris to be so talented--probably thought he would be more like a Chris Richardson. The producers and judges should like it that they have such a three way race--isn't that better for the TV show? The show that makes millions and millions? The one that they are still finding ways to mine for money?

Last night I thought Kara was working it to get her contract extended--like she has caught on to the game the last few weeks and is showing she is with the program. She irritated me a lot last night.

sica077 523 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-13-09, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sica077 Click to send private message to sica077 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: AI8 Top 3 Should Go/Will Go"
agree with Kris comments, too.

Kara irritates me every AI night! Whenever she is talking I will "blahblahblah" or "yadayadayada" over her voice. DH never gets annoyed with me, either! or at least he never admits it

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-09, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: AI8 Top 3 Should Go/Will Go"
Should go: Danny

Will go: Danny

Why not have DI be right for both votes this week?

Tazluli 141 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-09, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tazluli Click to send private message to Tazluli Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: AI8 Top 3 Should Go/Will Go"
Should go - Danny

Will go - Unfortunately, Kris.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-09, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: AI8 Top 3 Should Go/Will Go"
Based on the season, and not just the last performance, both the should go and the will go lists are:

Adam stays,

Gokey Stays,

Kris Goes.

But who really know how the voting went.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-09, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: AI8 Top 3 Should Go/Will Go"
Should: Danny. (Enough.)

Will: Adam. (I've just had a bad feeling all week.)

05-13-09, 01:26 PM (EST)
17. "RE: AI8 Top 3 Should Go/Will Go"
It would be so ridiculous if he leaves but I can see it happening too.

I have more pressing elimination possibilities on my mind today.

05-13-09, 03:24 PM (EST)
18. "RE: AI8 Top 3 Should Go/Will Go"
I was just wondering if anyone predicted Adam would go. I hasven't checked any other boards lately. Is there any AI seeded buzz about tonight's show? Wouldn't they do the "shocking" leak if it were Adam to build up viewership for tonight's show? It's sweeps period for shows.

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-09, 06:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: AI8 Top 3 Should Go/Will Go"
Haven't seen anything. You would think they'd be pimping the shocker, but that seems to be Nigel's MO more than anyone this year. Not that there have really been much shocking about eliminations other than maybe Alexis, but she wasn't likely to be a end game contestant.

05-13-09, 07:38 PM (EST)
24. "RE: AI8 Top 3 Should Go/Will Go"
I feel like I'm about to get on a roller coaster ride.

(But no "shocking boot" rumor is good for Adam...so now we're down to Danny/Kris and I think that's the order they will give it--Adam first....so Adam looks superior to whoever is up against him.

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-13-09, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: AI8 Top 3 Should Go/Will Go"
Should Go:

Adam. But it won't happen.

Will Go:

Danny.

Belle Book

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-13-09, 06:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: AI8 Top 3 Should Go/Will Go"
IF the AI judges have their way, it will be a Danny/Adam finale, with Adam walking away with 'THE' title. Big whoopeeeee. When did we NOT see that coming??

I agree-Survivor has stepped up their game for a 3-way finale, why can't AI? Would make it a bit more interesting, but I doubt it will happen.

I see Kris going, and I honestly can't say who I think SHOULD go. Over the course of the season, only Adam has been 90% consistent-in a good way.

So, for once, I'm stepping to the side, and letting America judge, while I chomp on my Weight Watchers Ice Cream Sandwich.

djnew 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-13-09, 07:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djnew Click to send private message to djnew Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: AI8 Top 3 Should Go/Will Go"
I too will chomp on weight watchers.... as for the rest..... dont really care!!!

At this point .. does it really matter who wins?

Adam... my husband wonders why he has not been discovered before now. If he is above and beyond the rest.... why is he on American Idol... plant? maybe, yes.. for sure!!!

Danny... I loved this guy in the beginning... but he bored me, over and over again. "Dead Wife... Douche... Screaming Guy".. all that didn't get to me... to each their own. The end result........... BORING!!!

Kris.... the "Dark Horse"... Yes, he is the true winner. The one we didn't expect. Every week, he gave me a surprise.

In the end... Kris Your Next American Idol!!!!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •