The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Simple idea - is NYC location for final show a spoiler...."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

survivethis 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-09-02, 02:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivethis Click to send private message to survivethis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Simple idea - is NYC location for final show a spoiler...."
...or a red herring.

We've got Sean, defying all odds and seemingly without enemies these days.

Rob, who, admittedly appears doomed, but could rattle off 1 or 2 more IC wins.

Both from NYC, I know they were quoted (ep 6, maybe) about, "Sean and I always have NYC" together.

They always refer to Sean as being from Harlem, even though he lives out west now.

Just wondering if a hometown feel is the goal and that this is an obvious hint that one (Sean) or both are the final two...

...rip and rant and flame away...(first post)...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 It's neither Squarepants party of one 05-09-02 1
   RE: It's neither volmel 05-09-02 2
       RE: It's neither Cosmogirl 05-09-02 3
       RE: It's neither dabo 05-09-02 4
           I'm a Big Fat Idiot Squarepants party of one 05-09-02 5
               RE: I'm a Big Fat Idiot red 05-09-02 6
 RE: Simple idea - is NYC location f... Tresnew 05-10-02 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Squarepants party of one 62 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-09-02, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Squarepants%20party%20of%20one Click to send private message to Squarepants%20party%20of%20one Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "It's neither"
LAST EDITED ON 05-09-02 AT 04:01 PM (EST)

The reunion show for the last three have all been in NYC. That's not to say that Sean and Rob won't make it to the end but NYC will have nothing to do with it.

<<Edit> it has brought to my attention that I'm a big fat idiot and that the first three were in LA. Sorry to survivethis. But I still think that it has nothing to do with who wins.>

Sorry to bump this thread that will obviously go nowhere, but someone had to set survivethis straight. Now let it die naturally
Long live Sponge Bob

volmel 362 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-09-02, 04:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volmel Click to send private message to volmel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: It's neither"
Squarepants, I thought the final show where they announced the winner was in LA in previous Survivors. I remember all the outcry of Jeff flying into the studio in LA where it was alternately daytime then nighttime.

Cosmogirl 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-09-02, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cosmogirl Click to send private message to Cosmogirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: It's neither"
This is already at the top of the board, so I'll just make one more post to confirm. Taken from the SB news pages.

"CBS announced that, assuming the required permissions can be granted, it is planning to shoot the Reunion Special episode of 'Survivor: Marquesas' in New York City's Central Park. The last two Reunion shows were shot in Los Angeles. "

Now this can sink to the bottom of the board.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-09-02, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: It's neither"
Yes, the previous three were in L.A. I don't know what it matters, whether it's L.A. or N.Y.C., but the Central Park thing seems pretty strange.

ARRRRRRR!!!!

Squarepants party of one 62 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-09-02, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Squarepants%20party%20of%20one Click to send private message to Squarepants%20party%20of%20one Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "I'm a Big Fat Idiot"
I have made a terible mistake and for that I am truely sorry. The others were in LA. Sorry again survivethis.
NOW LET'S LET THIS THREAD (and my shame) FADE AWAY

Long live Sponge Bob

red 140 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-09-02, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail red Click to send private message to red Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I'm a Big Fat Idiot"
Quick question - when is the date of the final show? I don't know if they're doing it when its down to three or four this time.

Tresnew 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-10-02, 04:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tresnew Click to send private message to Tresnew Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Simple idea - is NYC location for final show a spoiler...."
I dont' think NY has anything to do with the winner, but rather, a 'salute' to New York City due to 9/11..

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •