The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"OFFICIAL SUMMARY BB3 EP. 26-Roddy Gets the Shaft or YMCA (Why Emcee, eh?)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

drawde236 317 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-06-02, 02:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail drawde236 Click to send private message to drawde236 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"OFFICIAL SUMMARY BB3 EP. 26-Roddy Gets the Shaft or YMCA (Why Emcee, eh?)"
LAST EDITED ON 09-06-02 AT 02:33 AM (EST)

If my shrink had a drive thru window, I would be pulling in right now. I have just sat through one of the most disturbing hours on television ever. Now, thanks to it being my review week, I get to relive the horror of it all. Let's begin, shall we?

Previously on Big Brother, Marci sticks it to Amy. Amy sticks it to Roddy, and Roddy is stuck with it.

We start off with Julie wishing us good evening and letting us know we are in Day 62 of our Community Service known as Big Brother 3. Normally Julie is very scary looking by shoving her 60 year old body in clothes designed by Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen, but today, she is in a simple white top and pinstripe pants. She needs to fire her plastic surgeon, though. Her face is so tight, it almost looks like she was given a colonic with a vacuum cleaner.

It seems that our Miss Amy has been acting up by rubbing the housemates the wrong way. Now, I'm sure if Roddy would have said "a little lower and too the left", she would have rubbed him the right way. Oh, it's the alcohol thing. Silly me. Amy is shown completely wasted and is going around begging everyone for their alcohol while wearing a knockoff of the dress Marilyn Monroe wore in the 7 Year Itch. She stumbling around while Marcellas, pretending to exercise, tells her to "put down the alcohol, take off the dress, and go to bed". Apparantly he's had enough of Amy. I think all the fake exercise got to him because there is no way he can fit in that dress.

Enough of Amy, let's spank the Rod for a bit. Danielle compares him to a cockroach, Lisa thinks the Rodster is flirting with her, but brushes it off on strategy.

Julie's back. That Calista Flockhart diet is doing wonders for her. I think she is down to 75 lbs. I am now on the REACH program. It is very simple, if you can reach it--eat it. She may want to try it. Julie talks to the houseguest and HORRORS! THEY HAVE BEEN FORCED TO DRESS AS THEIR FAVORITE 70s TV STAR! Roll call. You have Tootie and Blair from the Facts of Life (Danielle and Amy), Willis from Diff'rent Strokes (Marcellas), Laurie Partridge from the Partridge family (Lisa), Starsky from Starsky and Hutch (Jason) and well, Roddy who seems to be the only normal one there. It seems that the hamsters are wearing their "new" clothes from the America's Choice game. Who sponsored this shopping spree, Goodwill?

Julie then grills Jason on his new do. She tries to be funny and calls it very "Greg Brady". Sit down, Julie, before you hurt someone. Jason's hair leaves me speechless. It's as if Amy, in a drunken fit, licked Jason's head the entire night. Jason woke up, liked what he saw (memo to houseguests--the mirrors need cleaning) and kept it. I have literally stared at his head the entire show. I'm surprised Marcellas is not having kittens from the shock of that 'do.

We now get to follow up on everyone's favorite houseguest, Josh and his girlfriend, Ferret. It seems they like to hang out at Fredrick's Of Hollywood where they try on unflattering things you can buy at Walmart for hundreds less and at jewerly stores where they are looking at diamonds they cannot afford. Those wacky lovebirds.

We're back, Julie is talking to Marci the HOH. Nothing exciting, let's move on.

Now we get to meet Roddy's parents. This must mean that he is going this week, but then again Amy has been up so much, the only people we haven't met is her AA group. They must have barged in on Roddy's parents unannouced, because Mom has a bad case of bed head. Dad reminds me of Garry Marshall in the movie Never Been Kissed. I am a bit disturbed by the fact that he keeps calling him "my Rod". The parents said that you will never hear Rod say anything negative or bad about another person. I guess they watch it with the sound off. Mom said that Rod has had lots of attractive girlfriends. Chiara must be the exception to the rule. They can't wait to meet her. I am now convinced they have not watched the show at all.

Now we are talking to the condemned. Julie asks Amy, who is wearing what looks like a Pointsettia print dress, whether she regrets what she did. Amy said that she does indeed regret not being the sacrifical virgin to the God of Rod and giving him the veto. Julie is surprised by this. I am more surprised, given her recent binging, that she remembered the whole situation at all.

Time to boot someone out. Julie gets the gold lined envelope (like she doesn't know who's leaving) and says "the Oscar goes to...oops by a vote of 3-0, Roddy you are evicted".

Off to the kiss and cry interview with Julie. The houseguests are not happy, especially Amy who is upset that she is now stuck with a gay man and a professional virgin to flirt with. Back to Roddy. He's surprised to get the boot, blah, blah, blah. We get to see the thanks for playing video and of course the houseguests say he was the best person who ever walked the face of the Earth, but you had to go.

Now we are doing the HOH competition. Another multiple choice test--Danielle is screwed.
First question both Amy and Lisa were eliminated. The next question, Danielle messed up and Jason is the new HOH.

It seems that BB3 won't be on for a whole week due to more important things like college football. I can understand the 9/11 remembrance, but college football?

Hey, a Survivor commericial! New twists, whatever. Look, it's that scary Robb guy. Oh my heck, it's Dorothy from the Mole 2. That greedy heifer is on another reality show. $600,000 wasn't good enough for you was it? Oh, I was just informed that was Shii Ann. Silly me.

We leave this episode with Julie frantically trying to stretch for time by asking the houseguests dumb questions like "When you started 62 days ago, did you think you would make it this far"? They all answer no. Liars! I'm sure the five of them, during the interview process, all stated that they wanted to be evicted in the first half of the season. Of course they thought they would make it that far.

Next week, we are subjected to a two hour episode of BB3 on Thursday where we will see nominations, veto and eviction all on the same night. Julie also mentions a new and final twist to the show.

Until then, I am signing off.

edited to change the two week show to a two hour show...it only seems like it lasts two weeks.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: OFFICIAL SUMMARY BB3 EP. 26-Rod... Bebo 09-06-02 1
 RE: OFFICIAL SUMMARY BB3 EP. 26-Rod... MakeItStop 09-06-02 2
 RE: OFFICIAL SUMMARY BB3 EP. 26-Rod... GTmike 09-06-02 3
 RE: OFFICIAL SUMMARY BB3 EP. 26-Rod... Survivorchick 09-06-02 4
 RE: OFFICIAL SUMMARY BB3 EP. 26-Rod... Outfrontgirl 09-07-02 5
 RE: OFFICIAL SUMMARY BB3 EP. 26-Rod... JoanneMcG 09-07-02 6
 RE: OFFICIAL SUMMARY BB3 EP. 26-Rod... Drive My Car 09-08-02 7
 Drawed ROCKS!! Red Lady 09-08-02 8
 RE: OFFICIAL SUMMARY BB3 EP. 26-Rod... AMAI 09-08-02 9
 RE: OFFICIAL SUMMARY BB3 EP. 26-Rod... LadyT 09-08-02 10
 Wonderful job AyaK 09-09-02 11
 Thanks, everyone! drawde236 09-11-02 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-06-02, 09:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: OFFICIAL SUMMARY BB3 EP. 26-Roddy Gets the Shaft or YMCA (Why Emcee, eh?)"
Yeah!!!! Nice going! Glad you've joined the corral of summary writers. You had me ROFLMAO by the time I got to the "clothes by Mary Kate and Ashley" comment.

I can already tell I'm going to love your Survivor summary.

Evil, rude, snotty, and proud of it!

MakeItStop 1098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-06-02, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MakeItStop Click to send private message to MakeItStop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: OFFICIAL SUMMARY BB3 EP. 26-Roddy Gets the Shaft or YMCA (Why Emcee, eh?)"
LMAO you've written a really great summary. Loved the succinct recap "Previously on Big Brother, Marci sticks it to Amy. Amy sticks it to Roddy, and Roddy is stuck with it.", Marcy's fake exercise (and not fitting into Amy's dress bwahahah), telling Julie to sit down before she hurts someone (ROFL), Josh and Ferret trying on unflattering things (OMH isn't that the truth?!), and Roddy's Dad calling Roddy "my rod" (Ewww!).

But the absolute best part was this:
edited to change the two week show to a two hour show...it only seems like it lasts two weeks.

hahaha I hear ya!

“She’s a beauty queen gone bad!” -- Marcellus about Amy.

GTmike 1255 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-06-02, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GTmike Click to send private message to GTmike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: OFFICIAL SUMMARY BB3 EP. 26-Roddy Gets the Shaft or YMCA (Why Emcee, eh?)"
GREAT Job!! Very funny.

If only all episodes could as funny and to the point as this.

Big Brother...proof that editing a series when done filming isn't such a bad idea

Survivorchick 1161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-06-02, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorchick Click to send private message to Survivorchick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: OFFICIAL SUMMARY BB3 EP. 26-Roddy Gets the Shaft or YMCA (Why Emcee, eh?)"
This was great - I forgot to record the show last night so I didn't watch it. This is all the information I needed to know and I didn't even have to watch the episode. Hilariously done!

I am curious about J's new hairstyle though.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-02, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: OFFICIAL SUMMARY BB3 EP. 26-Roddy Gets the Shaft or YMCA (Why Emcee, eh?)"
Wow, another super writer has impressed the hell out of me and made me feel unworthy of writing a Survivor summary.

The 70's TV personalities were right on, although I felt inadequate in my 70's pop culture knowledge--I couldn't have pulled those names out... having dropped out that decade.

Anyway, I admired your style greatly and I DO hope you get a new screen-name that's easier to think of as a person, less abstract, as I'm sure I'll be singing your praises in the future.

So what you're saying Amy realized is that Roddy caught the Kiki and left her the mule to ride?

JoanneMcG 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-07-02, 07:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoanneMcG Click to send private message to JoanneMcG Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: OFFICIAL SUMMARY BB3 EP. 26-Roddy Gets the Shaft or YMCA (Why Emcee, eh?)"
You're hilarious. Thank you. I hope you are
writing satire for a living, or perhaps the
Weekend Updates on Saturday Night Live.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-02, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: OFFICIAL SUMMARY BB3 EP. 26-Roddy Gets the Shaft or YMCA (Why Emcee, eh?)"
drawde! I loved this! I laughed so loud, that my kid came in to see what I was doing.
The Mary Kate and Ashley clothes! Rod's parents! Jason hair!!!!!
( LMAO it did look licked) Way too many funny stuff to list it all! That Robb guy from Survivor is so scary.

Thanks for the great laughs.

Red Lady 2010 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-08-02, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Red%20Lady Click to send private message to Red%20Lady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Drawed ROCKS!!"
Add my approval to this list of "what a wonderfully funny summary", Drawed! Looking forward to more summaries and posts from you.

Regards,

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-08-02, 09:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: OFFICIAL SUMMARY BB3 EP. 26-Roddy Gets the Shaft or YMCA (Why Emcee, eh?)"
great summary, drawde. Lots of funny stuff. I need to work on my style - it's too boring. I love yours!

Favourite bit:
"The parents said that you will never hear Rod say anything negative or bad about another person. I guess they watch it with the sound off. Mom said that Rod has had lots of attractive girlfriends. Chiara must be the exception to the rule. They can't wait to meet her. I am now convinced they have not watched the show at all."

Great stuff!!

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-02, 11:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: OFFICIAL SUMMARY BB3 EP. 26-Roddy Gets the Shaft or YMCA (Why Emcee, eh?)"
This totally kicked ass. Loved the 7 Year Itch remark. When she was walking around I was trying to place what it was, and you totally nailed it. Superb writing!

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-02, 01:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Wonderful job"
drawde236, excellent job here. A quick dice-em-and-slice-em, perfect for the live show!

drawde236 317 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-11-02, 00:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail drawde236 Click to send private message to drawde236 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Thanks, everyone!"
I just wanted to take the time to thank everyone for their kind words. It was a fun episode to do and I cannot wait until the Bashers are unleashed on Survivor Thighland.

Slackers Unite! Tomorrow.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •