The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Access Hollywood final 4 order"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-16-00, 09:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Access Hollywood final 4 order"
I posted this a few minutes ago on Erin25's thread but decided to make this theory (spoiler?) into its own thread. I totally agree with Erin25's amazement that Access Hollywood was a true spoiler. So ... what if the order that the Tuesday profiles were posted was ALSO a spoiler?

The Tuesday and Wednesday profiles were done in this order:

E10: Rudy, Gervase
E11: Rich, Colleen
E12: Susan, Sean
E13: Kelly

So, based on this theory, the Final Four finish up as Rudy 4th, Rich 3rd, Susan 2nd and Kelly 1st.

This would also explain some of MB's editing choices. We would have Rich helping to vote off Rudy after all of their heart-to-hearts, and a final 3 of Susan, Kelly and Rich, just as Susan discussed with Kelly 3 weeks ago.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Access Hollywood final 4 order jpb 08-16-00 1
   RE: Access Hollywood final 4 order Kelly 08-16-00 2
 TC s in E13 AyatollahKhomeini 08-17-00 3
   Ak, kinda off the topic but answer ... BadAs 08-17-00 4
       RE: Ak, kinda off the topic AyatollahKhomeini 08-17-00 6
 A supporting spoiler(?); an alterna... AyatollahKhomeini 08-17-00 5
   OK, but please don't be wrong two w... flying squirrel 08-17-00 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jpb 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-16-00, 11:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jpb Click to send private message to jpb Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Access Hollywood final 4 order"
If Kelly wins the next 2 immunities, that would make alot of sense.

Kelly 43 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-16-00, 11:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kelly Click to send private message to Kelly Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Access Hollywood final 4 order"
It also makes sense about the post a while ago saying that they tried to change the winner to make them look good. I think that they have tried to do this with Kelly. Even though she didn't vote with the aliance this episode we found out that they planned that all along!!!! Why didn't we see this before and why are we seeing this now??? Because they are trying to change her to make her look like the good little girl, ALL EVIDENSE POINTS TO KELLY WINNING!!!! If I am wrong I will in the words of Kelly eat a little crow. But if I am right you shall bow to me as the Survivor prediction MASTER!!!!!!!!!

Peace.

P.S. I was just kidding about that last part!!!

08-17-00, 00:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "TC s in E13"
I think Kelly does have a reasonable chance of winning both ICs. Certainly, after his performance this week answering questions, Rudy has no chance in the first IC (answering questions about the departed survivors).

Well, maybe we can make all the puzzle pieces fit together. We have been told that Richard redeemed himself but didn't win. We have seen Rudy presented as almost a hero. Based on what we saw this week, Susan would probably vote to dump Kelly, but Kelly would be less likely to want to dump Susan (I stand by my assessment that my now-deceased namesake could have beaten Susan in a jury vote).

Let's presume that there is a tie vote, as has been reported by MB, among others. Since Richard, Rudy and Susan would probably all vote off Kelly, she probably is immune. Susan would vote to dump Rudy. So would Kelly. Let's speculate that Richard and Rudy vote for Susan. Revote, same results. Et cetera. Finally, Rudy thanks Richard for his loyalty but says that if someone has to go, it might as well be him. (Even more speculation: Richard may even offer to leave himself so that Rudy can stay, but he wasn't in the tie, so Jeff won't let him do it. Susan makes no such offer.) Rudy goes. Richard is redeemed and has lived up to his on-screen promises to Rudy, Rudy is a hero, Kelly and Susan have earned their negative on-screen treatment to date.

Second TC: no matter what Susan and Kelly think about each other, they have to realize that the jury, which witnessed the last TC, will vote for Richard. Since I still believe the magazine article that says Richard doesn't win, Richard goes, bloodied but unbowed. Thus, Susan's E10 prediction that she and Kelly would vote off Rich at this stage comes to pass.

Final TC: Susan doesn't stand a chance. Kelly wins the million, but the jurors trash them both during the "trial." All the Pagongs and probably Sean vote for Kelly; Rich and Rudy probably vote for Susan, since Kelly's vote cast them both off. Richard gets representation from the William Morris Agency; Gervase gets Gretchen's vote as the survivor most likely to succeed; Kelly gets the jackpot and at least some positive press for her performance in the final challenges with all the pressure on her (and suffering from tapeworm to boot); and Susan gets a one-way ticket to Palookaville. Cue end credits.

I've been fairly confident that Kelly and Susan finished one-two, but I didn't know how the next three shook out. Now that we know Sean, this seems to be the most likely distribution (although perhaps embellished a little). Thoughts?

BadAs 372 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-17-00, 01:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BadAs Click to send private message to BadAs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Ak, kinda off the topic but answer this for me or email me"
why did the vote go down as it did tonight? what is the rational or logic of RICH to not go for the penis alliance?? I am just lost and can't seem to get back on tract to think about future events until I make sense of the logic behind tonights vote.

Sorry for the break in the thread...

BA

08-17-00, 02:31 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Ak, kinda off the topic "
Well, as I said, I never believed in a male alliance because Rich wouldn't trust Sean enough to form an alliance, any more than Susan trusted Colleen enough to form an female alliance. Sean was just there to have a good time, become famous, and maybe get a few more women. (Did you see nsynclover's post earlier that Sean went to med school because being a doctor impressed girls?)

At this point, the core TA has a lot of trust in each other's behavior. The real conflict will come now. Susan DOES believe that Richard will carry her into the final two along with him, since she was the one who came to him with Kelly's vote to start the alliance; I was skeptical of this until now. Rudy ALSO believes that Richard will carry him into the final two. Since we've seen that the voting strategies have tended to be simple, Kelly probably DOES NOT believe that she will place higher than fourth unless she wins IC, because both Rudy and Susan trust Richard to help them, and Richard won't want to stab either one of them in the back. But IC favors her.

CASE I: If Kelly isn't immune, behavior is predictable; she's gone, Richard wins immunity for the second TC and votes off ... yeah, he votes off Rudy and wins the million over Susan. I don't think the jury (even Rudy) would view that as backstabbing by that point.

CASE II: But say that's not what happens. Kelly is immune. Susan wants Rudy out. Kelly wants Susan in. Rudy begs Rich to save him. Note that saving Rudy over Susan is in Rich's best interest, because Rich would make the final two regardless of whether he won immunity (Kelly would take out Rudy if it were her choice). Tie vote, etc. Finally Rudy throws in the towel. Then we have the final 3 that Susan predicted in E10. If Rich wins IC, Kelly's gone and Rich wins the mil again. If Kelly wins IC, Rich is gone, and Kelly wins the million over Susan.

08-17-00, 01:49 AM (EST)
5. "A supporting spoiler(?); an alternate theory"
One of our Canadian posters said that she had seen a clip on Global TV in Canada that had Sean holding up a voting card with Kelly's name on it. Frankly, I had assumed that the card came from this episode, which is why I thought Kelly might not be immune. Not so, and Sean voted for Susan.

Well, there is only one more time that Sean could vote for Kelly, and that is the finals. Thus, this clip COULD BE a spoiler that Kelly is in the finals and Sean votes for her to win.

By the way, the Access Hollywood theory above is original; feel free to praise me to the heavens if it's right and flame me mercilessly if I'm wrong. However, it turns out that there is an ALTERNATE Access Hollywood theory, posted by survivorman on ss.com, that postulates that the final four have appeared on Access Hollywood in REVERSE order. Thus, Kelly would be 4th, Susan 3rd, Richard 2nd and Rudy 1st. I offer this theory for those of you in the "Rudy wins" camp and leave you with these three little words: RUDY DOESN'T WIN!

flying squirrel 290 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-17-00, 03:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail flying%20squirrel Click to send private message to flying%20squirrel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "OK, but please don't be wrong two weeks in a row"
I followed your logic last week and voted Richard off. I'll probably follow it again this week, because I also think Kelly wins. But, if you're wrong two weeks in a row, I'll have to find someone else the next week!

......oh, there is no next week? What'll I do with myself?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •