The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Sean and Vecepia switch "alliances?"--Neleh next to go?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

JeffGator 1401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-09-02, 00:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JeffGator Click to send private message to JeffGator Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Sean and Vecepia switch "alliances?"--Neleh next to go?"
http://www.wdbj7.com/
Thursday at 8:00pm Survivor: Marquesas
Will Sean and Vecepia switch "alliances?"

Check this out. This CBS affiliate station has a little preview of the next episode of Survivor on the front page at the bottom.

Then of course we have the new preview on CBS that says:
VO> "Don't miss the elimination vote."
Neleh> "There is no way that I would give up now"

http://www.survivorfever.net/ep11-promo3.html

Then we have the preview on the CBS survivor website:
A "young princess" becomes a new target.
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor4/

I didn't think so at first, but I'm beginning to believe in a Neleh boot. First of all, I have not seen any previews indicating Vee/Sean switching alliances besides the one I posted above and I think that's very interesting. I had never considered Sean/Vee to switch, but it would definitely be to their advantage. If they don't do something soon, Kathy/Neleh/Paschal are going to knock them both out. Alot of you predict Kathy going to Sean/Vee's side, but Sean/Vee don't know that, and in their minds right now, they are looking to win.
If they could get Robert with them and vote Neleh out, they would be in the majority alliance, and could get rid of Robert once it got down to the Final 3.

I am firmly convinced that there is going to be a tie vote in the next TC. Why else would they say on the previews--Don't miss the elimination vote.
If Robert was getting voted off 5-1, why else would they say such a thing? This is definitely not going to be another ordinary TC. And also I think it's interesting that they said Elimination Vote and not Tribal Council. I think that says a lot in itself. I think we are going to see the first tie ever, and since previous votes do not count, we are going to see a new elimination vote of sorts. MB said there would be consequences if there were to be a tie vote, and maybe the 2 people who are tied are now the only 2 immune and everyone has to revote. Or maybe the person winning immunity gets to decide. That seems like the fairest thing to me. So only that 1 person gets to decide and THAT is the Elimination Vote. Notice that they say vote and not votes. Ok, well those are kind of off the wall theories, but I do think that everything is pointing to a tie.

Secondly, we have Neleh saying in the previews There is no way I would give up now. This tells me that whether or not she really is voted off, she is definitely going to be a target. Why else would she say something like that. Also they choose to use that quote right after talking about the "Elimination Vote."

Then we have the CBS website preview saying that "a princess will be targeted" which is of course Neleh. Not much to comment about that, as the CBS website loves to jerk our chain.

I feel like last episode was preparing us for the Neleh boot. MB gave us many reasons why the contestants would turn on her. He's getting us ready.

By the way, isn't this the time for the cute innocent girl to get the boot? S1--Colleen, S2--Amber, S3--Lil Kim, S4--Neleh???

I think that at this point in the game, people begin to realize that they have no chance up against "America's Sweetheart."

Sean and Vee don't stand a chance against Paschal/Neleh if they go against them in the final 2 and they know it, it's time for them to make a change. I really think Sean is trying hard now to win and Vee will do whatever Sean tells her to.

Yesterday I never would have believed it, but today I think Neleh is the Episode 11 bootee. And if she's not, then I still believe it will be a tie at TC and she will come close.

Richard Hatch/Tina Wesson/Ethan Zohn/Kathy O'Brien
"There's some milk in the fridge that's about to go bad...and there it goes."--Bobby Hill
--"I will cut the head off of whoever it is that did this. I'm gonna take them out. I'm gonna slit their throat."
--JeffGator--Officially bringing The Mole and Big Brother boards back to life.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Sean and Vecepia switch "allian... corcam 05-09-02 1
 disagree on several points, agree o... shakes the clown 05-09-02 2
   RE: disagree on several points, agr... Outfrontgirl 05-09-02 6
 I'm not trying to bump my own threa... JeffGator 05-09-02 3
 RE: Sean and Vecepia switch "allian... MattyMax 05-09-02 4
   RE: Sean and Vecepia switch "allian... JeffGator 05-09-02 5
   RE: Sean and Vecepia switch "allian... MatineeIdol 05-09-02 9
       RE: Sean and Vecepia switch "allian... PagongRatEater 05-09-02 12
           RE: Sean and Vecepia switch "allian... MatineeIdol 05-09-02 14
 RE: Sean and Vecepia switch "allian... ejm92 05-09-02 7
 RE: Sean and Vecepia switch "allian... samboohoo 05-09-02 8
   RE: Sean and Vecepia switch "allian... lroy 05-09-02 11
       RE: Sean and Vecepia switch "allian... Bebo 05-09-02 13
           RE: Sean and Vecepia switch "allian... SurvivinDawg 05-09-02 15
 Why would Vee vote along with Rob..... brenda1234 05-09-02 10
 RE: Sean and Vecepia switch "allian... pisspoorprotoplasm 05-09-02 16
 RE: Sean and Vecepia switch "allian... Tumbler 05-09-02 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

corcam 374 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-09-02, 01:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail corcam Click to send private message to corcam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Sean and Vecepia switch "alliances?"--Neleh next to go?"
From these pictures I think that Robert would allign himself with Neleh and Paschal, afterall they do seem really chummy. If he alligns himself with Sean Kathy and Vee he won't last.

I am thinking that Neleh is targeted, b/c someone looses immunity like Sean and his @ss is on the line, so he tries to get everyone to turn on Neleh, and it comes down to a tie.

MB said there would be consequences if there were to be a tie vote, and maybe the 2 people who are tied are now the only 2 immune and everyone has to revote. Or maybe the person winning immunity gets to decide. That s
eems like the fairest thing to me. So only that 1 person gets to decide and THAT is the Elimination Vote.

The only problem I see with a tie vote and the 2 people becoming immune and everyone having to re-vote is in the next few tribal councils if it comes down to that then they will try and use that to stay in the game.
But however the other one where the person that won immunity gets to decide is interesting, but of course after a second vote.

I don't know why he feels the need to change it I like the question round where you are quized about the area that you are in , it shows how much you actually paid attention during the game and the people you are with.

I would like to see it come down to a tie vote however between Sean and Neleh, and Neleh win b/c Robert gets to choose the winner

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-09-02, 02:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "disagree on several points, agree on a couple"
>I didn't think so at first,
>but I'm beginning to believe
>in a Neleh boot.

...of course you are, that's the whole reason she has been such a huge underlying focus of the previews, so that people will start to think that she is going. It's textbook Burn-it.

> I had never considered
>Sean/Vee to switch, but it
>would definitely be to their
>advantage.

...well, it's definitely something you should have considered before now, especially since the subject was broached in the last ep.

If they don't
>do something soon, Kathy/Neleh/Paschal are
>going to knock them both
>out. Alot of you
>predict Kathy going to Sean/Vee's
>side, but Sean/Vee don't know
>that, and in their minds
>right now, they are looking
>to win.

...right now this one is not a sure thing....we don't know for sure at this point what Kathy will do in that situation. kathy has shown herself to be very aware of how this game works and has worked in the past (remember the comments about how it was the time to eliminate a strong member of the tribe)....she is smart enough to be thinking about who she would want to meet in the finals, so you can't say for sure that she will allign herself with P/N automatically. Plus, P/N haven't exactly always been there for Kathy in this game....she wasn't even certain they were gonna vote for Gina instead of her, she had to beg them to get rid of John and they ignored her UNTIL they saw for themselves how it affected them.

>I am firmly convinced that there
>is going to be a
>tie vote in the next
>TC. Why else would
>they say on the previews--Don't
>miss the elimination vote.

>If Robert was getting voted off
>5-1, why else would they
>say such a thing?

...because Burn-it is just fvcking with us? That shouldn't really be a novel concept, unless you need a refresher course in the infamous "Night of Mysteries"

>Secondly, we have Neleh saying in
>the previews There is no
>way I would give up
>now.
This tells me
>that whether or not she
>really is voted off, she
>is definitely going to be
>a target. Why else
>would she say something like
>that.

...because she was inspired by the family visit reward challenge. It happens every season....the Survivors talk about how they can't take the game anymore, then they either win the challegne or get a glimps of their relatives and we get a bunch of confessionals saying how now they are inspired to stick it out and win it so their family will be proud. Happens every season.

Also they choose
>to use that quote right
>after talking about the "Elimination
>Vote."

....once again, standard Burn-it misdirection M.O.

>
>Then we have the CBS website
>preview saying that "a princess
>will be targeted" which is
>of course Neleh. Not
>much to comment about that,
>as the CBS website loves
>to jerk our chain.

..well, that in itself is a comment. So, let's do the math.....CBS likes to jerk our chain in the website previews + "a princess will be targeted" = heleN will be voted out????? Son, you need to check you're abacus, I think a couple of the beads are loose.

>
>I feel like last episode was
>preparing us for the Neleh
>boot. MB gave us
>many reasons why the contestants
>would turn on her.
>He's getting us ready.

...that part I might agree with....if she were to get voted out soon, we already know what type of angle Burn-it is going to play. As AyaK appraised in a different thresd, this might be Burn-it's way of separating Paschal from heleN in terms of who is playing a better game.

>
>By the way, isn't this the
>time for the cute innocent
>girl to get the boot?
> S1--Colleen, S2--Amber, S3--Lil Kim,
>S4--Neleh???

...I'm not sure, but I'll ask Mararotu

>Sean and Vee don't stand a
>chance against Paschal/Neleh if they
>go against them in the
>final 2

... I completely disagree with this notion and have kept my mouth shut about it for weeks because I don't get into the whole long term spoiling thing, but now it is starting to come into play. Sean especially, could beat either P/N in the final two...after all, Sean never screwed anyone over who's now on the jury while P/N both broke promises that cost J/T/R/Z their chance at a million dollars. Plus, I wouldn't be suprised to see K vote for S over P/N....and he obviously would have V's vote....so, don't pencil in an automatic victory for P/N if they make the final two.

>I really think Sean is
>trying hard now to win
>and Vee will do whatever
>Sean tells her to.

...Vee has already branched out from Sean once in the game, there's no reason to think she isn't capable of doing it again.

>
>Yesterday I never would have believed
>it, but today I think
>Neleh is the Episode 11
>bootee.

...someone tell Burn-it he's earning his paycheck this week.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-09-02, 06:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: disagree on several points, agree on a couple"
then again, shakes,
sometimes Burnett yanks our chain by shoving someone in our face so much that we run screaming from the misdirection...

sometimes he has to show a boot set-up...
He knows Spoilers think the CBS polls and promos are red herrings.

One area of Spoiling in which you excel is putting your head into the place of the players... if you were in that group, would you try to make a move on Neleh at this point?

Could you foresee Neleh and Paschal targeting someone other than Robert (say he DID win IC again)--and forcing S/V/K to vote together?

What use is Neleh to anyone but herself and her sugar daddy?
Compare that with how dangerous a player she has proved herself.

I don't know who I'm voting for but Neleh, Vee, and Robert are my three possibilities at this point.

Do you really exclude the fact they would boot her (looking at it from their mentally instable perspective), or are you just basing your reluctance on the obvious promos? Would love to hear your considered opinion...

05-09-02, 02:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JeffGator Click to send private message to JeffGator Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "I'm not trying to bump my own thread but there is something new I want to add"
Shakes, I agreed with everything you said to me. It could be (and usually is) a classic case of MB trying to trick us. It just doesn't seem to me like he's trying as hard this time, that's why I think it might really happen. I mean, besides the CBS website preview, we kind of had to dig for the other clues. And occasionally, the easy clues MB gives us really do wind up telling us the answer.

Anyway, here's why I'm posting again. Just wanted to say that Jeff Varner predicted Neleh's boot. Well not that he's a god or anything, but he does have a pretty good record. I've almost wondered myself if he had an inside source after correctly picking the first 3 (of course I'm sure he doesn't). And then there was that whole Jeff Varner's picks theory.

In addition, this is the weird thing. The link is:
http://www.etonline.com/mini/survivor_marquesas/instinct-wk6.htm

I was there not long ago, and he predicted Neleh to be the next boot. I didn't get a chance to read why, just saw her name as predicted next to go. Now the link won't work. At first when you clicked on "Episode 10" it had his thoughts on that episode and said that Neleh would be next to go. Now it just says Not Found The requested object does not exist on this server. The link you followed is either outdated, inaccurate, or the server has been instructed not to let you have it. Please inform the site administrator of the referring page.6.
And I tried it on my friend's computer over at his house and it's not working either. All the other episode links work however.

Anyway, the reason I thought this was weird is because last time he pulled his original picks and then some of them turned out to be right, so we all thought that CBS made him do it. It probably doesn't mean anything whatsoever so sorry if I'm acting crazy tonight, but it does give us something to think about, and as long as I keep things exciting here at Blows, then I have accomplished almost all of my goals as a human being.
http://www.etonline.com/mini/survivor_marquesas/instinct-wk6.htm

"There's some milk in the fridge that's about to go bad...and there it goes."--Bobby Hill
--"I will cut the head off of whoever it is that did this. I'm gonna take them out. I'm gonna slit their throat."
--JeffGator--Offically in charge of bring The Mole and Big Brother boards back to life.

MattyMax 515 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-09-02, 03:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MattyMax Click to send private message to MattyMax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Sean and Vecepia switch "alliances?"--Neleh next to go?"
LAST EDITED ON 05-09-02 AT 03:20 AM (EST)

Ok, this is why I don't see Sean and Vee jumping ship. Why didn't they do it last episode when it wouldn't be a tie? Maybe they were scared of Tammy as an immunity threat... but I don't buy it. I'd rather ride an immunity whore to the final4 than go 3-3 and risk being booted yourself, as I'd rather be rich than stupid. Also, Sean would have to turn on Pappy. Sean would rather destroy any remnant of 'the man' aka 'Rotu4'.

Tammy in her post-interview show said she watched lasted week episode because she didn't know Vee and Sean were considering switching sides. Now, I don't remember, but I think I heard she said: 'I didn't know they were READY to switch sides YET?' it could point to Sean+Vee switching sides. But, she did also say that she found it a suprise, and that she was 'kicking herself', which sounds like someone who just realized the idea. If sean and vee switched sides, she would have kicked herself all over the LosersLodge®, and just relived a painful memory on thrusday.

John has said something about how the patchwork alliance took them all out.

Neleh is bait. Her uncle had to take her as (another) wife her after he molested her at 12.

The photos of Pappy holding Robert are evidence of Pappy playing to the jury.

I think that the writers of the blurb probably don't know any more than we do. They just want ratings (=money), and we know how poorly survivors been doing with sweeps. Any otherwise, we should get some affiliate producers and staff on these boards.

MattyMax

05-09-02, 03:30 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Sean and Vecepia switch "alliances?"--Neleh next to go?"
Ok, this is why I don't see Sean and Vee jumping ship. Why didn't they do it last episode when it wouldn't be a tie? Maybe they were scared of Tammy as an immunity threat... but I don't buy it. I'd rather ride an immunity whore than go 3-3 and risk being booted yourself, as I'd rather be rich than stupid.
--Paschal/Neleh/Kathy are probably going to vote for Robert this round as he is the last remaining member of John's old alliance. If Sean/Vee switch sides, they will be doing so as a suprise to P/N/K, voting for Neleh. If there was going to be a tie, it would be between Neleh and Robert. If Sean/Vee/Robert lose, the worst that could happen is that they lose Robert which was going to happen anyway. Sean/Vee will then be outcasts with P/N/K, but they are going to be anyway, if Robert is indeed the next one booted.

John has said something about how the patchwork alliance took them all out.
--I believe I was the first person to tell everyone at Blows about this. John did say (in a gay news magazine online called The Advocate) that the chopping block challenge was "the beginning of our demise." I commented that he said our demise rather than my demise. But Zoe and Tammy already being booted out could already account for the alliance's demise. If Robert then forms a new alliance with Sean and Vee, then that is something totally new and different. John's alliance still would have seen it's demise because of the chopping block challenge.

I would also like to add that John did become very good friends with Neleh, and perhaps it was because they had plenty of time on the jury together to become friends.

MatineeIdol 104 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-09-02, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MatineeIdol Click to send private message to MatineeIdol Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Sean and Vecepia switch "alliances?"--Neleh next to go?"
>Neleh is bait. Her uncle had
>to take her as (another)
>wife her after he molested
>her at 12.

I'm sorry - but what is that supposed to mean? Maybe it's just me (I am having a really bad day today) but I don't understand...

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-02, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Sean and Vecepia switch "alliances?"--Neleh next to go?"
I think it is just a VERY poor attempt at mormon related humor.

MatineeIdol 104 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-02, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MatineeIdol Click to send private message to MatineeIdol Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Sean and Vecepia switch "alliances?"--Neleh next to go?"
okay..gotcha

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-09-02, 07:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Sean and Vecepia switch "alliances?"--Neleh next to go?"
I don't know what this might mean, but I've checked into it, and just as I have suspected, the Survivor ratings are extremely high in the Roanoke, Virginia area, so the site isn't posting that little blurb just to boost ratings. They are Big Tom's hometown station, and they have constant Survivor parties all over the place at malls and restaurants, so I do think that WDBJ knows about what's happening on the show. I don't see any reason for them to have made it up, I think they got the blurb from CBS somehow, but usually when a preview suggests something to happen, it doesn't....well, we'll see later tonight.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-02, 09:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Sean and Vecepia switch "alliances?"--Neleh next to go?"
Jeff Gator, I totally agree with you that Neleh will be the next to go. The obvious choice is Robert, which is why I'm staying away from him. Every time I think I've figured it out, I'm wrong -- but I'll keep trying.

I do think there will be a tie, but not a 3-3 tie. How about a 2-2-2 tie? (S/V vote N; N/P vote R; and K/R vote V). We have Sean's comments last week about Neleh thinking she's a princess. We know Neleh is the princess, and maybe that's why we see Vee smiling while holding the slingshot. I don't think P/N/K/S/V would be as bold and stupid as J/T/Z/R were and perform that "pecking order" routine. I think they will go after eachother in fun. That leaves the door open for Robert to win Immunity again. I think Neleh will win immunity and after last week's celebration, she will become a target at the IC by Sean and Vee. Who know's maybe Kathy, Robert or Pappy will even break her plate (all in fun, of course).

But we are in for something big at TC -- previews just do not add up to a Robert boot. Maybe tonight will be the "big night of mysteries" we were promised weeks ago.

lroy 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-09-02, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lroy Click to send private message to lroy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Sean and Vecepia switch "alliances?"--Neleh next to go?"
I don't know where i am in the Neleh goes next theory. I definitely think she goes soon; i'm leaning towards next week... I have my own theory about the "young princess" being targeted that i posted on the RC Thread, so sorry for the repeat. Neleh wins the RC this round, and after being taken on the cruise with Pappy AND the visit with the family, she does become a target, at the immunity challenge. The entire tribe, with the exception of Pappy, will target her plates to break and she will not win immunity.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-02, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Sean and Vecepia switch "alliances?"--Neleh next to go?"
I definitely think she goes soon; i'm leaning towards next week...

lroy, count me into the group of "soon but not now" for a Neleh boot...

Her storyline curve is still being developed. Until last week, she was just seen as a cute, sweet piece of the scenery that was attached to Paschal at the hip (minds out of gutters, please). For a neleH boot to make sense to the audience, we have to be shown 1) what sort of things would lead up to it, and 2) why her before Paschal? Granted, we have had the unexplained boots before, but we just got one of those with Zoe. Neleh gave MB some material to work with that would allow him to show us why people might not want to keep her around. In S2, we understood why Rodger went before Lis when we were shown his sacrifice. Now by being shown that Neleh can run folks the wrong way, we can see her as a separate and more vulnerable entity. Shakes, I was the one who talked about the separation between PaschalandneleH so that we'd understand why she goes first (although I respect AyaK enough that I don't mind being mistaken for a blue man).

I think you're right, lroy, when you say that Neleh is being set up for a boot in the fairly near future. It goes along with the huge increase in face time for Vee. So now we have reasons why these two formerly secure UTR players may be taking their walks soon.

fluent in Sarcastic, Blahblah, and Mockery

'Canes Rock! Beat Canada!

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-02, 02:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Sean and Vecepia switch "alliances?"--Neleh next to go?"
I agree with what Bebo says here. In Survivor III, Frank was really promoted one episode (Kelly was waxed). Everyone voted for him the next week... but he was virtually unseen (Brandon was booted). Then next week, not much Frank until towards the end with his "conservative" speech.

By this pattern, Neleh was promoted last week. I suspect that she will NOT be the bootee this week (business will be taken care of, Robert gets the boot a'la LilBitKim), but will be a DISTINCT possibility next week (or Paschal does the IN sacrifice and takes one for his new daughter).

"Pappy, you smuggled! I'm so proud of you!" -- Neleh Dennis

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

brenda1234 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-09-02, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brenda1234 Click to send private message to brenda1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Why would Vee vote along with Rob..."
after he and Tammy voted for her. I can see Sean and Vecepia being a little bitter about this and therefore leading them to continue with the original plan and vote out Rob.

pisspoorprotoplasm 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-09-02, 02:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pisspoorprotoplasm Click to send private message to pisspoorprotoplasm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Sean and Vecepia switch "alliances?"--Neleh next to go?"
Jeff,

I too am leaning toward a Neleh target, although I don't believe she will go because Pappy gives up immunity. I have perused the boards and gleaned several spoilers that I feel justify my position. They are as follows:

1. Pappy's wife said that he played the game with dignity and honor. What would be more dignified and honorable than to give up immunity?

2. Neleh has definitely made herself a target by gloating and offering a used mint to her survivor teammates.

3. Show previews have centered on "the most emotional moment in my life". Again I ask, what would be more emotional than to see someone willingly give up immunity at tribal council?

4. Sean has been shown during interviews to be mocking and apathetic toward Neleh. He and Vecepia would most likely stick together, and it would only take 1 more to force a tie.

Well, there are my reasons. We'll see how it plays out.

Tumbler 108 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-02, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tumbler Click to send private message to Tumbler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Sean and Vecepia switch "alliances?"--Neleh next to go?"
Neleh requests that only 60 or 70 guests come to the weekly Survivor party at the Dennis house from now on. Last week they had 117 people. Do you think it means anything? The article is posted below. I found it at Survivorfever.net.

Tumbler

Thr, May 9, 2002

By NANCY VAN VALKENBURG
Standard-Examiner staff

LAYTON -- Reality TV turned pure melodrama last week for the 117 guests at the "Survivor: Marquesas" party at the Layton home of contestant Neleh Dennis.

On episode 10 of the CBS hit, competitor Paschal English won a challenge that rewarded him with an evening of food, self-grooming and mattress-quality sleep on a nearby luxury liner. Told he could choose another contestant as a guest, he immediately shouted for Neleh.

"The whole house just roared," John Dennis, Neleh"s father, said. "Paschal looked so happy when he jumped in the air, threw up his arms and shouted for Neleh. It was exciting for us to watch, and we were thrilled she would get that luxury."

The euphoria of those gathered at the Dennis home was short-lived. Contestant Sean Rector began grousing about Neleh"s work habits and character.

"I guess he felt she wasn"t pulling her weight, which was a surprise to us," Dennis said. "Knowing Neleh as I do, I know if something needed to be done, she would be one of the first to jump in. She is not a slacker."

Neleh, 22, also ruffled a few feathers waxing poetic about the luxuries she had enjoyed. Her audience, unwashed and unfed, turned resentful.

"They were pumping her for information," Dennis said. "I know they enjoyed hearing about it, but it must have been frustrating for them, too. I know she was just enjoying being clean, basking in it for as long as she could."

Then there was the matter of the hard-candy mint, which Neleh popped in her mouth before leaving the ship so she could share it with her tribe. Nobody opted to share the sucked-on candy, and at least two found the offer offensive.

"That was just like Neleh," her father said. "She is so caring. Had she been able to bring back food, she would have stuffed her clothes full, but that wasn"t an option. When she tried to share the mint with them, she was sincere. It was the only thing she had that she could share. Sean calling it "poo poo" was uncalled for."

Dennis said everyone at his house was nervous when the time came to vote someone off the island.

"The whole family was worried that Neleh might receive some votes, but lo and behold, she didn"t get any. Not even from Sean. I think he was just venting his frustration."

A smaller group will gather tonight. Neleh has requested only 60 or 70 friends and family members be included in "Survivor" night from now on, her father said.

The previews for tonight"s show, at 7 on KUTV Channel 2, hinted that this episode might be another emotional roller-coaster ride.

"It changes so much with every episode now, it"s really interesting to watch," Dennis said. "It was a life-changing experience for Neleh, in how she views people and views the world. We"re so thankful she had that opportunity. Even if she didn"t win the million dollars, she gained a million dollars" worth of experience through the opportunity."

You can reach reporter Nancy Van Valkenburg at 625-4275 or nvan@standard.net.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •