The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"RC Poll"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivaBear 2634 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-08-02, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivaBear Click to send private message to SurvivaBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"RC Poll"
Welcome back to Survivor's toughest poll, the RC Poll. I did not see ShowMe, so I thought I would go ahead and post it. Last week, out of 62 posters 11 people chose either Paschal or neleH. So without further ado, the RC Poll...

Guidelines:
-Reply to THIS POST ONLY
-Put the name of the RC winner in the subject
-Feel free to put the reasoning behind your pick in your post, but take extended discussion elsewhere.
-As always, have fun!

Beware the Bear!

Thanks IceCat!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Pappy strone 05-08-02 1
 Nelleh Naked 05-08-02 2
 Neleh Loree 05-08-02 3
 Vecepia BMH 05-08-02 4
 neleH Swami 05-08-02 5
 Pappy! MatineeIdol 05-08-02 6
 Neleh Dreamkumo 05-08-02 7
 kathy janisella 05-08-02 8
 Neleh JeffGator 05-08-02 9
 No One BaquaR13 05-08-02 10
 Neleh jancan 05-08-02 11
 SEAN VampKira 05-08-02 12
 Neleh corcam 05-08-02 13
 Neleh MattyMax 05-08-02 14
 Robert Solitaire 05-08-02 15
 VoTe TaLly To DaTe... BaquaR13 05-08-02 16
   Vote Totals to date s_man 05-09-02 44
 neleH Bebo 05-08-02 17
 Sean cowboyroo 05-08-02 18
 KATHY Napalm in the Morning 05-09-02 19
 Kathy Mitrelleum 05-09-02 20
 vote change:Kathy to Neleh Mitrelleum 05-09-02 21
 heleN DarkLotus 05-09-02 22
 Pappy mindysue 05-09-02 23
 Neleh samboohoo 05-09-02 24
 Neleh steppingrazor42 05-09-02 25
 Neleh Wacko Jacko 05-09-02 26
 Neleh lroy 05-09-02 27
 Neleh jkokoj 05-09-02 28
 Pappy pancho 05-09-02 29
 Pappy PagongRatEater 05-09-02 30
 Kathy MeToo 05-09-02 31
 nelly sorgee 05-09-02 32
 Neleh Strider 05-09-02 33
 Neleh hrc2u 05-09-02 34
 Kathy Squarepants party of one 05-09-02 35
 Sean SurvivaBear 05-09-02 36
 Neleh FesterFan1 05-09-02 37
 Kathy Majic Mitch 05-09-02 38
 Kathy ShowMeTheWinner 05-09-02 39
 Kathy SurvivinDawg 05-09-02 40
 Kathy bebekid 05-09-02 41
 KAthy wendyp 05-09-02 42
 Neleh s_man 05-09-02 43
 Vote Totals to date s_man 05-09-02 45
 Changing my vote from Pappy to Kath... MatineeIdol 05-09-02 46
 RE: RC Poll esquire 05-09-02 47
 neleH kawee 05-09-02 48
 Kathy sleeeve 05-09-02 49
 Neleh Stolimadras 05-09-02 50
 Vote change: neleH to Kathy Bebo 05-09-02 51
 VOTE CHANGE: Pappy to Kathy PagongRatEater 05-09-02 52
 Can I change to Kathy? kawee 05-09-02 53
 neleh smiles 05-09-02 54
   !heleN s'ti kniht I pisspoorprotoplasm 05-09-02 55
 Kathy !!!!! katem 05-09-02 56
 Kathy managerr 05-09-02 57
 Kathy Rain Crow 05-09-02 58
 Kathy tree 05-09-02 59
 Paschal GuessItRains 05-09-02 60
 Kathy Blueville 05-09-02 61
 Vee Teddy_Bear 05-09-02 62
 Paschal TechNoir 05-09-02 63
 Another Tally SurvivaBear 05-09-02 64
 Kathy Spidey 05-09-02 65
 Vecepia smokedog 05-09-02 66
 Kathy IceCat 05-09-02 67

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

strone 70 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-08-02, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strone Click to send private message to strone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Pappy"
Im not sure what the RC is, but Pappy is due for a repeat, plus I wanted to be first to reply. GO Paps!

Naked 887 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-08-02, 05:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Naked Click to send private message to Naked Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Nelleh"
Explains Pappy's comment about meeting himself.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-08-02, 05:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Neleh"
I have no idea who will win. This is a guess.

BMH 845 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-02, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BMH Click to send private message to BMH Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Vecepia"
I just have a feelin Vee is going to win either RC or IC i just haven't decided which one..i think she has a chance to win RC because she has come so close to winning challenges..and i think she is long over-due to win

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-02, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "neleH"
If this is a 'know-your-family & do-they-know-you" challenge, then neleH should do well. She comes from a culture where close family involvement is expected, promoted & typical. Vee may do well, but I think it will be neleH.

Swami

MatineeIdol 104 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-08-02, 05:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MatineeIdol Click to send private message to MatineeIdol Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Pappy!"
Based on his comment about realizing the important things in life or whatever he said...

Also the "honeymoon is short-lived" makes me think he and his wife are briefly re-u-ni-ted ("and it feels so good")...

Go Paps!

Dreamkumo 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-08-02, 06:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dreamkumo Click to send private message to Dreamkumo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Neleh"
I going with Neleh to win the reward for several reasons.

1. The challenge looks like it involves family questions, Neleh seems like she would be really close to her family so she would do very well.
2. The challenge also doesnt look physical but mental, and after that shower and mint I think Neleh is refreshed enough that her mind will be clear.
3. Finally, with the quotes of appy saying something along the lines of I met myself, and the picture of a man walking to the camp, it points to Neleh's dad.

SPIRIT FINGERS!!!

janisella 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-08-02, 06:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail janisella Click to send private message to janisella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "kathy"
why not?

JeffGator 1401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-08-02, 06:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JeffGator Click to send private message to JeffGator Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Neleh"
I think we've all agreed that the RC is family oriented.

Neleh comes from a deeply religious family, and usually those types of families are pretty close and know a lot about each other. This would help her in a reward type challenge where questions are asked about the survivors' family.

I also think the picture of the guest looks kind of like Paschal from the back, and Neleh has said that Pappy reminds her of her father. I guess this also might make sense of the Pappy's comment "I've finally seen myself" or something like that.

Richard Hatch/Tina Wesson/Ethan Zohn/Kathy O'Brien
"There's some milk in the fridge that's about to go bad...and there it goes."--Bobby Hill
--"I will cut the head off of whoever it is that did this. I'm gonna take them out. I'm gonna slit their throat."
--JeffGator--Officially bringing the Big Brother Boards back to Life.

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-02, 07:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "No One"
I think there might be an auction instead.

The True Survivor Fox!!

BaQuAr13

jancan 51 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-02, 07:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jancan Click to send private message to jancan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Neleh"
According to the info we have so far, I'd have to compare this challenge to the coconut challenge. Neleh made it the farthest in that question & answer game, so I'm voting for her to win this one.

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-08-02, 10:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "SEAN"
Mmmmmmmmm, blood!

corcam 374 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-08-02, 10:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail corcam Click to send private message to corcam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Neleh"
With her comment about not giving up and Pappy's I have come face to face with myself, I am thinking it is Neleh.

MattyMax 515 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-02, 10:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MattyMax Click to send private message to MattyMax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Neleh"
Yeah, her comment 'there's no way I can give up now' makes me think she wins. What about this episode would make her say 'now'? also, I heard that Neleh's father told people she made the final 6, which if he visited now, he would see 6 people. I know that he was probably under a gag order, but these things do slip.

MattyMax

Solitaire 103 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-02, 11:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Solitaire Click to send private message to Solitaire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Robert"
Just don't want anyone to slip UTR.

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-02, 11:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "VoTe TaLly To DaTe..."
This is post #16 with 15 votes and the first tally.

Neleh- 8 votes
Paschal- 2 votes
Kathy- 1 vote
Robert- 1 vote
Sean- 1 vote
Vecepia- 1 vote
*oh yeah, and i kind of voted for no one because i think it could be a auction, but then again it could be questions. But none the less...
No one- 1 vote

The True Survivor Fox!!

BaQuAr13

s_man 579 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-02, 02:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail s_man Click to send private message to s_man Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "Vote Totals to date"
This is post #44 with 2 tallies, 1 vote change and 41 votes:

Neleh - 20
Kathy - 10
Pappy - 5
Sean - 3
Robert - 1
Vee - 1
No One (Auction) - 1

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-02, 11:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "neleH"
Oh my heck!

Talk about a mystery guest we wouldn't believe...how 'bout the family member of one of the most useless people in challenges so far?

Yup, little Princess Minty Fresh finally gets her act together.

She fits the unlikely, plus the two caps of her show her happily moved, and the arms in the air can be a celebratory "Woohoo".

The OMH meter gets broken for a second episode in a row.

fluent in Sarcastic, Blahblah, and Mockery

'Canes Rock! Beat Canada!

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-02, 11:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Sean"
We've seen a lot of him talking about his mom, just as we did Colby. Would only seem logical that we get to meet her. Every season the family visit episode has the "you won't believe tagline"...

The vidcaps are misdirection

Napalm in the Morning 50 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-02, 00:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Napalm%20in%20the%20Morning Click to send private message to Napalm%20in%20the%20Morning Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "KATHY"
Let's assume speculation that the RC prize is a family visit is true. (I believe it must be based on the dramatic, emotional shots of almost all the survivors.)

IMO these vid caps (THANKS TO FATEVILCANUCK) show Kathy's son is the visitor:

Based on the outfit, shoulders and walk it looks like a young male. (Kathy has a son, Patrick, in his young 20's.) Also, I conclude this is the "mystery" guest by the wireless microphone that appears on his back, along with the relatively "clean" appearance.

At first, I wasn't positive Kathy was the person in front of the "mystery" guest. However, compare the pants of the hidden person above to this photo:

Seems like Kathy is the only one with pants like this.

Also, there is an obvious attempt by EPMB to "hide" the person in front since IMO it reveals the winner of RC.

Finally, in the previews Kathy says, "seductive . . . and cunning." Maybe, after winning the RC, she gets to choose between visiting with her "mystery" family guest, or allowing another tribe member to do it in her place? Wouldn't that be a tough call after seeing the others balling their heads off to see family? Another speculation is the family member spends a short time with the entire tribe, then they have to go on their own for a "Marquesan Vacation" (sort of a play on words with National Lampoon's FAMILY "Vacation" movies?).

Either of these scenarios certainly would explain why the "honeymoon is short-lived when it comes to plotting strategy" as the rest of the tribe would be completely jealous of this reward.

Mitrelleum 257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-09-02, 02:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mitrelleum Click to send private message to Mitrelleum Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Kathy"
LAST EDITED ON 05-09-02 AT 02:59 AM (EST)

n/m

Mitrelleum 257 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-02, 02:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mitrelleum Click to send private message to Mitrelleum Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "vote change:Kathy to Neleh"
Changed my mind about Kathy. Gonna vote for Neleh like the big kids, for all the reasons they posted.

DarkLotus 344 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-02, 08:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DarkLotus Click to send private message to DarkLotus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "heleN"
For a couple of reasons stated above, if it's a family challenge. Mormons tend to have really tightly knit families, and Paschal's comment on "I've just seen myself" or something like that. (He's heleN's father figure on the island, and she meets her "real" father).

OH MY HECK!

- Dark Lotus
"My balls... my balls... my balls..." - Sean Rector

mindysue 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-09-02, 09:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindysue Click to send private message to mindysue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Pappy"
Husband/wives know each other better than parents and siblings. Pappy has been married forever. His wife is going to know him inside and out.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-02, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Neleh"
The previews are screaming this.

There was definately resentment last week when she tagged along with Pappy on his RC Award, and it really gets bad when she wins this week. "The honeymoon is short lived when it comes to plotting strategies" means the honeymoon is over, the SuperMu 5 is over and the free-for all has begun.

P. S. I just don't see the players getting this emotional over anyone other than a family member. Unless of course Sean's request for Johnny Cochran is granted.

steppingrazor42 283 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-02, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail steppingrazor42 Click to send private message to steppingrazor42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Neleh"
I think if it's a family trivia RC that she'll do very well. I guess the mystery guest could be her dad....

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-09-02, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Neleh"
Pappy sees himself.

Sean runner up.

lroy 536 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-02, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lroy Click to send private message to lroy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Neleh"
Two rewards in a row, even if she didn't win last week, would explain the "young princess becomes a new target." After winning the reward her name/plate in the sling shot challenge for IC will be a HUGE target.

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-09-02, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Neleh"

pancho 82 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-02, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pancho Click to send private message to pancho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Pappy"
If this the family RC, I think that he should do well.

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-02, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Pappy"
LAST EDITED ON 05-09-02 AT 01:05 PM (EST)

Going with the husbadn and wife angle. Alternate: Vee.

MeToo 158 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-02, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MeToo Click to send private message to MeToo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "Kathy"
No particular reason.

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-02, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sorgee Click to send private message to sorgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "nelly"
she needs yet another reason for the tribe to resent her.

Strider 580 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-02, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Strider Click to send private message to Strider Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "Neleh"
For the "knows her family" reasons already stated.

As for the mystery guest, I'm guessing the President of the LDS church, Gordon B. Hinckley. Now THAT would be surprising. (I'm kidding -- last time I got roped into the unbelieveable mystery guest tease it turned out to be Colby's mom.)

"I'd fill your mouth with a sock so you'd shut the hell up." -- Tara, Amazing Race

hrc2u 146 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-02, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hrc2u Click to send private message to hrc2u Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "Neleh"
Neleh wins if this a family trivia reward thing-a-majig.
hrc2u

Squarepants party of one 62 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-02, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Squarepants%20party%20of%20one Click to send private message to Squarepants%20party%20of%20one Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "Kathy"
'Cause I think that the guy in the vid cap is her son.

Long live Sponge Bob

05-09-02, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivaBear Click to send private message to SurvivaBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "Sean"
As I have stated before, this is the most difficult spoiling. I am going to go out on a limb and say Sean wins and Mike Boogie shows up as his special visitor. Either that or Vee goes home and the Robfadda returns to sit on the jury. Nothing like wild speculation!

Beware the Bear!

Thanks IceCat!

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-02, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "Neleh"
Based solely on the "I've met myself" quote from Paschal possibly referring to a visit from Neleh's dad.

Fester

"Checkmate, brah"--Sean, S4 E8

Majic Mitch 474 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-09-02, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Majic%20Mitch Click to send private message to Majic%20Mitch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "Kathy"

she's due

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-02, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "Kathy"
Sorry for MIA for the past few days. Been extra busy. Anyway, I'm not convinced that the newcomer is a family member.
A newcomer joins the tribe, but the honeymoon is short-lived when it comes time to plotting strategy.
I don't read the RC hint as a whole sentence but I read it as different thoughts being mushed up in a sentence.
1) Someone came to visit the tribe. The winner of the challenge gets to have a meal with the mystery guest.
2) The tribe member who won the RC is happy and comments that meeting the mystery guest seems like a honeymoon.
3) After a while, the initial happiness wears off and the person's mind goes back to the game and tries to plot his/her next move.

It could be anybody but I think the winner is probably the person whose mind is the most focused on the game as he/she allowed her fun moment to be spoilt by having to think her strategy through.

No good guesses for anybody but I think paranoid Kathy might be worried if the Underdogs alliance will fracture this episode (which makes for a nice MB misdirection to mislead people from a Robert boot). Besides, she's the one who was shown being approached by the big guy in the previews. The pick is a wild stab in the dark and I also used the best method of picking the RC-- that is not following the majority

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-02, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "Kathy"
I think that's her son in the pic.

"Pappy, you smuggled! I'm so proud of you!" -- Neleh Dennis

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-09-02, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "Kathy"
I'm buying that the mystery guest is her son, and his visit is her reward.

bebe

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-09-02, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "KAthy"
I think it is her son that visits and that is why it is so emotional.

05-09-02, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail s_man Click to send private message to s_man Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "Neleh"
I believe that Pappy's "I just met myself" comment means he's met his IRL counterpart.

05-09-02, 02:53 PM (EST)
45. "Vote Totals to date"
This is post #45 with 2 tallies, 1 vote change, 41 votes, and ONE MAJOR SCREW UP BY YOURS TRULY!!

Neleh - 20
Kathy - 10
Pappy - 5
Sean - 3
Robert - 1
Vee - 1
No One (auction) - 1

Sorry 'bout the other tally.

MatineeIdol 104 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-02, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MatineeIdol Click to send private message to MatineeIdol Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "Changing my vote from Pappy to Kathy..."
so that I'll look really smart and feel really good about myself tomorrow...

esquire 1095 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-09-02, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: RC Poll"
Its Kathy's son in the video and Kathy wins the reward challenge

kawee 101 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-02, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kawee Click to send private message to kawee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "neleH"
for reasons already stated above.....

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-09-02, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "Kathy"
Based on the editing and the obscured vidcap.

See my notes on the boot thread.

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

Stolimadras 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-09-02, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Stolimadras Click to send private message to Stolimadras Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "Neleh"
She and her mom are tight.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-02, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "Vote change: neleH to Kathy"
I know, this is 2 weeks in a row. Making myself promise not to post my vote until day of show next time...

Consider me a lemming, going along with the arguments presented in sweetpea's synopsis of snewser information and the speculation that Kathy's son is shown in the picture. I like the argument that a younger person like him could get involved in the strategizing.

I haven't been called a "snot" since...oh...yesterday!

'Canes Rock! Beat Canada!

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-02, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "VOTE CHANGE: Pappy to Kathy"
I hardly ever get this right - this is the time!

kawee 101 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-02, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kawee Click to send private message to kawee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "Can I change to Kathy?"
I can't decide!
I do believe that is Kathy walking in front of the "mystery guest" but I'm just not so sure that IS the mystery guest in question. We shall see...

smiles 675 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-02, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smiles Click to send private message to smiles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "neleh"
I was going back and forth between Kathy and Neleh. But I went with Neleh because in the vidcaps the person in front looks narrower than Kathy from behind.

Other than that it is a shot in the dark!

pisspoorprotoplasm 19 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-02, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pisspoorprotoplasm Click to send private message to pisspoorprotoplasm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
55. "!heleN s'ti kniht I"
LAST EDITED ON 05-09-02 AT 05:16 PM (EST)

...ton s'ti esruoc fo sselnU

Damn,

Tried to be cute and screwed up post location! Sorry!

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-09-02, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "Kathy !!!!!"
MOOOOOOO, I'm following the crowd.

Also, thinking about it, if the family member is charming enough, it might just work to buy the person being visited a vote or two, or at least some consideration in the finals.

Kathy's son could put in the others' heads what great mother she is. Granted this has not happened before (Sean's dad was just as much an idiot as his son, and Colby lost the game), but It could work for someone like Kathy who is trying to rehabilitate her image.

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-09-02, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
57. "Kathy"
I hate to follow the crowd, but I do/did really think it was Kathy. First thing I did was throw out all the single people as winners--they usually do horrible in these family challenges.

Secondly, the clip of the person walking was obviously white, and male. The only person left on the list who would have such a person see them would be, of course, Kathy.

I think this week is a freebie.

Rain Crow 374 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-02, 05:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rain%20Crow Click to send private message to Rain%20Crow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
58. "Kathy"
Pappy is crying and sad.
Robert is crying and sad.
neleH is crying and sad.
Kathy looks shocked, but not crying and sad like the others.
V is black.
Sean is black.

Mystery guest is white...therefore Kathy gets to spend time with her son.

For the "Event" I also predict that each survivor will have a family member present at the end of the row of disks. Questions with correct answers allow survivors or family members to move one disk forward. Winner gets to embrace family member. Other family members must leave...thus the comment about how this is devious and cruel (or words to that effect).

tree 24 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-02, 05:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tree Click to send private message to tree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
59. "Kathy"
Hi all! I was wavering between Kathy and neleH, but I just can't see neleH's dad wearing those baggy, past-the-knee shorts

GuessItRains 700 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-02, 06:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GuessItRains Click to send private message to GuessItRains Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
60. "Paschal"
Partly just out of a general refusal to follow the crowd on every pick. Partly because the family involvement challenges were both won by married people (Tina and Lex). Paschal and Vee are the only married ones, and Paschal has been with his wife longer than Vee with Leander.

Yeah, it's probably Kathy, but so what?

Blueville 115 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-02, 06:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blueville Click to send private message to Blueville Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
61. "Kathy"
Thanks to all for their commentary this week and good spoiling to pick out Kathy's clothes.

Blue

Teddy_Bear 1675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-09-02, 06:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Teddy_Bear Click to send private message to Teddy_Bear Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
62. "Vee"
I've been struggling between Kathy & Neleh; then the whole See-BS thing about a "honeymoon" and a (male)vistior--not family, hit me. I think this is Vee's Fiance. So I vote that she wins the RC.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Kathy: Come over her . . . I mean right now . . . I'm Seeeeerrrious!

The Cream rises to the top. So does the scum.
|
Light a Virtual Candle
Eleanor Roosevelt: No one can make YOU feel inferior without YOUR consent!

TechNoir 9741 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-02, 06:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TechNoir Click to send private message to TechNoir Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
63. "Paschal"
THe married ones, especially those who have been married for ages, seem to do best in this one.

60 Pixel Series, No. 2

"Sweetie, if you're not living on the edge, then you're taking up space..." Flo Kennedy

05-09-02, 06:36 PM (EST)
64. "Another Tally"
This is post #64 with 3 previous tallies (one in the wrong place), 5 vote changes (d@mn you Kathy bandwagon jumpers), and 55 votes.

Neleh - 22
Kathy - 21
Pappy - 5
Sean - 3
Robert - 1
Vee - 2
No One (auction) - 1

Beware the Bear!

Thanks IceCat!

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-02, 07:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
65. "Kathy"
Looks like Kathy in the picture of the mystery guest, and that could easily be her son. As good a guess as any, I suppose.

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-09-02, 07:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
66. "Vecepia"
Just a feeling.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-02, 07:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
67. "Kathy"

OUTSPOIL! OUTSPOOF! OUTRAGEOUS!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •