The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Mystery Visitor? Maybe JOHN?!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

bongbear78 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-08-02, 08:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bongbear78 Click to send private message to bongbear78 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Mystery Visitor? Maybe JOHN?!"
I don't know if this has been touched on/shot down, who knows... But is it possible that the mystery visior is John? In ALL of his interviews, he says that he is far from done, and keep watching.

Before people start flaiming, it seems to hold a lot more water than the Rosie and Santa theories...

It would definately make things interesting...

Bongbear

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Mystery Visitor? Maybe JOHN?! Q 05-08-02 1
 RE: Mystery Visitor? Maybe JOHN?! samboohoo 05-08-02 2
   RE: Mystery Visitor? Maybe JOHN?! Q 05-08-02 3
   RE: Mystery Visitor? Maybe JOHN?! Neleh_Paschal_3 05-08-02 4
 RE: Mystery Visitor? Maybe JOHN?! JeffGator 05-08-02 5
   RE: Mystery Visitor? Maybe JOHN?! MC_Hampster 05-08-02 6
 RE: Mystery Visitor? Maybe JOHN?! Naked 05-08-02 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-08-02, 09:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Mystery Visitor? Maybe JOHN?!"
I doubt this very very much, for the following reasons.

First, although MB has said there are changes to the game this season, I beleive we have seen those changes already. The immunity switch, and the random switch of tribemates. Also, the no food, water and fire help is another change.

Second, When John first arrived as a Jury member, Jeff stated the usual. You are not to address him, he is not to address you, he is only here to gather information to help in the final decision.

Third, John lost already. He was voted out! The Tribe Has Already Spoken regarding him. He cannot come back and manipulate the game. If he was allowed to return, then why not Zoe? or Tammy? That would give the first Jury member more power than another and other players who have NOT BEEN VOTED OUT. I don't see how they could allow that.

Anyway, just my take on the issue. I would bet on seeing MB (even though he has said in the past he will never appear on Survivor, EVER!) before a Jury member would be allowed to mix it up with the tribe after they Booted Him Out Fair and Square.

Later,

And remember:

Youth and Wisdom Rarely go Hand in Hand.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-08-02, 09:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Mystery Visitor? Maybe JOHN?!"
Not to shoot you down, but I doubt it's John. I don't really see what purpose it would serve to have him come back. Besides, I wouldn't describe John as a "newcomer."

As far as John's comments to "keep watching," I think John is just a sore loser (a la Kelly from S3 and Sue from S1), and he'll just have something to say in his statement/question to the final 2.

(If it makes you feel better, I don't think the Rosie and Santa theories hold much water either. But Rosie, I think she holds a lot of water.)

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-08-02, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Mystery Visitor? Maybe JOHN?!"
I agree samboohoo.

Not just with my other post, but with John's comments about not being done. He is done. He lost (and is not taking it well). Boo Hoo! He can still think he has control as a voting member of the jury (Tell the people of Florida that), but he still has to give the Million to someone, and that is not HIM. Come on, I mean his comments about I'm not done, etc. etc. are just him trying to convince himself he's not done. He should get over it, and he may still get over it, and simply vote for who he thinks played the better game and be happy for them and the fact that he did get to play the game, unlike most everyone else on the planet.

Later Folks,

Neleh_Paschal_3 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-08-02, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Neleh_Paschal_3 Click to send private message to Neleh_Paschal_3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Mystery Visitor? Maybe JOHN?!"
>
>(If it makes you feel better,
>I don't think the Rosie
>and Santa theories
>hold much water either.
>But Rosie, I think she
>holds a lot of water.)
>
LOl to that one!!!
I think the visitors are family members of the RC winners. A tie might happen in the RC and it might have special rules allowing multiple winners!

JeffGator 1401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-08-02, 06:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JeffGator Click to send private message to JeffGator Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Mystery Visitor? Maybe JOHN?!"
First of all do you get crappy topics from ezboard and post them over here? The idea of John coming back and spending a day/night with the survivors is so lame, I would be embarrassed to have come up with it (I'm not saying that you are the one who came up with it bongbear78). But what the hell would be the point of this?

Just because I'm voted out, doesn't mean I'm done--keep watching!

--He's clearly talking about the final TC, I'm sure. This is the same as the other booted contestants saying that "The Jury has the last laugh."

And John does come back--every TC along with the other members of the jury. And he'll be back for the final TC to ask his questions, or burst out into tears; whichever comes first.

And by the way, the previews about the mystery guest coming have stated "And you'll never guess who it is." Why would we be shocked that it would be John? We wouldn't--we would just grab our remotes in disgust and turn the channel to Friends.

And by the way, this reply is in no means an attempt to make fun of John, he was one of my favorite contestants of Survivor 4 and I think he's awesome, but him coming back just ain't gonna happen.

Richard Hatch/Tina Wesson/Ethan Zohn/Kathy O'Brien
"There's some milk in the fridge that's about to go bad...and there it goes."--Bobby Hill
--"I will cut the head off of whoever it is that did this. I'm gonna take them out. I'm gonna slit their throat."
--JeffGator--Officially bringing the Big Brother Boards back to life.

MC_Hampster 105 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-08-02, 07:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MC_Hampster Click to send private message to MC_Hampster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Mystery Visitor? Maybe JOHN?!"
I completely agree. I think these kinds of out there conjecture based on a single comment don't belong in a seperate thread. I think it's fairly obvious that John is basically taking the same attitude as Jerri--trying to play up their role in the game even after being voted out because they are on the jury.

Hopefully I'm the last to bump this thread

-MC

Naked 887 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-08-02, 08:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Naked Click to send private message to Naked Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Mystery Visitor? Maybe JOHN?!"
<<<< I don't know if this has been touched on/shot down, who knows... But is it possible that the mystery visior is John? In ALL of his interviews, he says that he is far from done, and keep watching. >>>

#1 The subject of this topic is being disscussed already in another thread. Please read the guidelines before posting new threads.

#2 Try to have... I don't know... How's about SOME evidence to support your next lame brained idea.

<<<< Before people start flaiming, it seems to hold a lot more water than the Rosie and Santa theories... >>>

I'm not flaming you because other people had some bad ideas. They pointed it out in a thread that was already established. I'm flaming you because you obviously wanted some attention, so you started a new thread. Here is your attention.

<<<< It would definately make things interesting... >>>

No it wouldn't. It would make things stupid.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •