The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Dannys glasses"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

shelley1269 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-24-09, 10:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shelley1269 Click to send private message to shelley1269 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Dannys glasses"
Am I crazy but is Danny hotter with his glasses on?PLEASE OH PLEASE stop doing shows without them!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are apart of what makes you sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Dannys glasses Snidget 04-25-09 1
 RE: Dannys glasses Estee 04-25-09 2
 RE: Dannys glasses sylvester 04-25-09 3
   RE: Dannys glasses Loree 04-25-09 4
 RE: Dannys glasses sica077 04-25-09 5
 RE: Dannys glasses Colonel Zoidberg 04-26-09 6
   RE: Dannys glasses zazzy 04-26-09 9
       RE: Dannys glasses Colonel Zoidberg 04-27-09 11
 RE: Dannys glasses DoodleBug 04-26-09 7
 RE: Dannys glasses Tazluli 04-26-09 8
 RE: Dannys glasses more_cowbell 04-27-09 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-25-09, 05:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Dannys glasses"
I don't find him sexy under any circumstances, just not my type.

However I agree he is one of those people that looks better with glasses on than he does without them.

I usually prefer my face with glasses on. I think a lot has to do with either face shape or the way the prescription distorts the look of the eye. Some prescriptions, like mine, make my eyes look a little bit bigger and I think that looks better than reality.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-09, 08:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Dannys glasses"
I'm not capable of evaluating the sex appeal of someone who's so clearly in mourning.

sylvester 555 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-25-09, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sylvester Click to send private message to sylvester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Dannys glasses"
Glasses on, glasses off, meh. Danny to me is not sexy, period.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-09, 04:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Dannys glasses"
Agreed.

I do not find anything sexy about Danny.

sica077 523 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-25-09, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sica077 Click to send private message to sica077 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Dannys glasses"
He certainly looks better with his glasses on. However, I don't find him attractive one little bit. I can see how some may find him nice looking though... some ladies that work with my mom love him.

Colonel Zoidberg 3662 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-26-09, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Dannys glasses"
I don't find anything sexy about Danny.

That said, it's hard for me to do so as a heterosexual male. (For that matter, out of this year's Top 12 13, there isn't much female eye candy.)

That also having been said, when he owns a million pairs of glasses, why the hell is he going with contact lenses at this point? And the five o'clock shadow - he looks like he rolled out of bed i nthe middle of the night to go get a ham sandwich. Sheesh.

What can I say about the guy except, at least he's not Adam Lambert.

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-26-09, 07:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Dannys glasses"
Interesting comment about eye candy because there wasn't eye candy for the girls this season, either. What's up with that, AI?

I guess they wanted to make way for Adam to shine in every way and not have America get sidetracked by someone else's looks, male ir female. Hey, they dispatched Michael Johns last year at 8th, so AI doesn't always give us eye candy for long, lol.

Colonel Zoidberg 3662 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-27-09, 09:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Dannys glasses"
I can't speak for the ladies' eye candy, but this season...yeah. Allison's hair is too distracting. Megan...no. Alexis...again, the hair. I set out to hate Lil Rounds. Maybe if Jasmine had lasted longer...but nooooo, the damn judges had to waste the judges' save on that pinhead Matt Giraud.

Then again, my definition of eye candy doesn't always line up with everyone else's...

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-09, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Dannys glasses"
I agree!! Danny should wear glasses.

Matt should wear a hat.

Kris should play guitar.

Allison should sing rock.

And Adam should just be Adam!!

Thank you, Agman

Tazluli 141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-26-09, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tazluli Click to send private message to Tazluli Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Dannys glasses"
Maybe if I took my glasses off he might be. But, I doubt it.

more_cowbell 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-27-09, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail more_cowbell Click to send private message to more_cowbell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Dannys glasses"
Am I crazy but is Danny hotter with his glasses on?

I dunno...I doubt the glasses do much to keep Danny warm. Maybe if they made him wear fourteen layers of sweaters like Anoop, he'd perspire a little.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •