The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Spoilers PTTE Part II"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Naked 887 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-04-02, 04:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Naked Click to send private message to Naked Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Spoilers PTTE Part II"
LAST EDITED ON 05-04-02 AT 04:27 AM (EST)

Due to the length of the PTTE, I have started a new thread for the spoiler PTTE. Here is a link to the old thread.

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=2684&forum=DCForumID2&omm=0

Below is a list of pick from the previous PTTE thread

T/R/S/V/N/P/Z/K samboohoo
T/R/Z/S/N/P/V/K bongbear78
P/N/S/V/R/Z/T/K Corvis
T/N/S/R/Z/K/P/V cowboyroo
R,S,N,K,P,V cowboyroo
t/s/p/n/r/v/z/k DarkLotus
r/p/n/t/v/s/k DarkLotus
R/T/S/P/N/V/K SurvivaBear
R/T/S/P/N/V/K SurvivaBear
T/R/V/S/N/P/Z/K railfan
T/R/S/N/V/P/K/Z I_AM_HE
P/N/T/R/V/S/K I_AM_HE
Z/T/R/S/V/K/N/P galastarr
R/T/S/V/N/P/Z/K weltek
R/T/S/N/P/V/Z/K macamrox
T/Z/S/R/P/N/V/K Spidey
T/R/S/P/N/V/K Spidey
R/Z/S/V/T/N/P/K MeToo
R/S/T/P/N/V/Z/K sleeeve
T/P/R/N/V/S/K sleeeve
z/s/t/r/n/p/v/k janisella
t/s/r/n/p/v/k janisella
R/T/Z/S/V/N/P/K zzz
T/R/S/V/N/P/K zzz
R/T/S/V/Z/N/P/K ejm92
R/T/S/V/N/P/Z/K NightScribe
R/T/Z/S/V/K/P/N bondt007
R/T/P/N/Z/V/S/K GuessItRains
R/T/S/V/P/N/Z/K Krautboy
T/R/S/V/P/N/Z/K Naked
T/R/v/S/P/N/K Naked
R/T/S/V/Z/K/P/N Kokoro
T/V/S/P/K/R/N Kokoro
T/R/V/N/P/S/K JohnMc
T/R/V/P/N/S/K katethegreat
R/T/V/N/P/S/K katem
T/K/R/V/P/S/N kiki_k
T/R/V/S/N/P/K Lancerdude74
T/R/V/S/K/N/P esquire
R/T/P/N/V/S/K LilNik8
R/T/K/S/V/P/N Bebo
T/R/S/V/K/P/N bergdogg
Z/T/R/K/V/S/P/N sittem
R/T/S/V/N/P/K Teddy_Bear
t/r/n/p/v/k/s vulcan
T/V/R/S/P/K/N PepeLePew13
S/V/K/R/T/N/P corcam
R/K/T/S/N/P/V cowboyroo
R/T/V/S/K/P/N forehead
R/P/T/N/V/S/K ulalame
P/N/K/T/R/V/S ivoryElephant
T/R/K/V/P/N/S mighty
R/T/N/P/V/S/K Femme
R/T/V/N/P/S/K Hylia
R/V/N/T/P/K/S Swami
R/V/T/S/K/P/N ycartdraw
R/T/K/S/V/P/N Joanie
K/R/T/V/S/P/N hrc2u
R/T/K/S/V/P/N scante60a
P/T/R/N/V/S/K kawee
T/R/S/V/P/K/N PagongRatEater
T/R/S/P/N/V/K lroy
T/R/P/N/V/S/K Outfrontgirl
K/S/V/N buckeyegirl
K/S/V/N buckeyegirl
V/R/S/K/N/P NorthOfBoston

This thread is this seasons Spoiling PTTE. PTTE means “Picks till the end” so it will be a forum in which we discuss the rest of the season. You can start whenever you're comfortable. You will be able to modify your picks this season. I will post an update once a week about how everyone is doing, and outlying highlights of your different theories.

I would like to take a second here to go over the RULES

1. Reply only to this post OR the post that you personally have already started.

2. To modify your picks from week to week, reply to YOUR OWN last post with your new picks in the Subject heading.

3. Do not post more than ONCE PER WEEK

4. Posts should refer to the contestants by the FIRST letter of their name.

Example Zoe = Z, Robert = R ect…..

5. Select the placement of the castaways by the order that you believe that they will be booted.

Example if you think the boot order is Zoe,Neleh,Tammy,Sean,Paschal,Vecepia,Kathy,Robert,
Then your post should look like this

Z/N/T/S/P/V/K/R

6. As this is a Spoiling PTTE, please try and provide Spoilers or Speculations in your reasoning for your boot picks.

The purpose of this thread is NOT to win a contest. Even though kudo points and backslaps will be given out to anyone who correctly picks the boots. It is for us, as a spoiling community to have a thread in which we can look at the “big picture” , and try and form theories about how the end game will be played out.

Since this thread is starting pretty early this year, I would just encourage you all to be flexible with your posts. In other words, if a theory of yours from two weeks ago no longer holds water, then pick yourself up, dust your self off and try again. Good luck everyone, and...

Happy Spoiling

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 R/P/N/V/S/K railfan 05-04-02 1
 R/N/P/V/S/K LithLady 05-04-02 2
 R/S/V/N/P/K munson 05-04-02 3
 R/N/P/V/S/K meddie 05-04-02 4
 R/V/S/P/N/K Loree 05-04-02 5
 R/V/S/N/P/K hrc2u 05-04-02 6
   RE: R/S/V/N/P/K changing s andv ar... hrc2u 05-16-02 66
 R/S/V/K/P/N SMGLover 05-04-02 7
 R/N/P/V/S/K MikeD 05-04-02 8
 R/V/S/N/P/K chin_sg 05-05-02 9
 R/N/P/V/S/K JeffGator 05-05-02 10
 R/N/P/V/S/K lazydazes 05-05-02 11
 R/N/P/S/V/K SurvivaBear 05-06-02 12
   RE: P/S/N/V/K SurvivaBear 05-14-02 46
       RE: P/S/N/V/K => CHANGE TO S/P/N/V/... SurvivaBear 05-16-02 62
 S/V/R/K/N/P corcam 05-06-02 13
   RE: S/V/K/N/P corcam 05-14-02 47
 R/S/V/K/N/P Bebo 05-07-02 14
 N/P/R/K/V/S Cin 05-07-02 15
 R/N/P/V/S/K macamrox 05-07-02 16
   S/V/N/P/K macamrox 05-16-02 58
 R/S/V/K/N/P MC_Hampster 05-07-02 17
 R/V/N/P/S/K Corvis 05-07-02 18
   R/P/N/V/S/K Corvis 05-15-02 50
 RE: Spoilers PTTE Part II jkokoj 05-07-02 19
   P/V/N/S/K jkokoj 05-15-02 51
       RE: P/V/N/S/K change to S/V/N/P/K jkokoj 05-16-02 60
 R/N/V/P/S/K Q 05-07-02 20
 R/V/N/P/S/K MatineeIdol 05-07-02 21
 R/N/P/K/V/S steppingrazor42 05-07-02 22
   P/N/V/S/K steppingrazor42 05-15-02 54
 R/S/V/P/K/N Squarepants party of one 05-07-02 23
 R/S/V/N/P/K ivoryElephant 05-07-02 24
 R/K//N/V/P/S ulalame 05-07-02 25
   S/P/N/V/K ulalame 05-16-02 57
 N/V/S/K buckeyegirl 05-07-02 26
 r/n/v/p/s/k DarkLotus 05-08-02 27
   p/n/s/v/k DarkLotus 05-15-02 49
 V/N/P/R/S/K Tumbler 05-08-02 28
 R/V/N/P/S/K Femme 05-08-02 29
   P/S/N/V/K Femme 05-15-02 53
 R/K/S/V/P/N scante60a 05-08-02 30
 RE: Spoilers PTTE Part II Swami 05-08-02 31
 R/P/V/N/S/K Teddy_Bear 05-09-02 32
   P/N/S/V/K Teddy_Bear 05-15-02 48
 N / V / S / R / P / K samboohoo 05-09-02 33
   RE: S / V / N / P / K samboohoo 05-16-02 59
 R/P/N/V/S/K MeToo 05-09-02 34
   S/V/N/P/K MeToo 05-15-02 56
 R/N/P/V/S/K ycartdraw 05-09-02 35
 R/N/P/V/S/K sleeeve 05-09-02 36
 N/P/R/V/K/S mo 05-09-02 37
 R/N/P/V/S/K volmel 05-09-02 38
 R/N/P/V/S/K travelingbetty 05-09-02 39
 R/N/P/V/S/K true 05-09-02 40
 R/S/V/P/N/K Blueville 05-09-02 41
 N/S/P/K/V Dreamkumo 05-09-02 42
 N/P/V/S/K George Tirebiter 05-14-02 43
 N/P/V/S/K bebekid 05-14-02 44
 N/V/P/S/K ycartdraw 05-14-02 45
 N/P/V/S/K strone 05-15-02 52
 S/N/P/V/K janisella 05-15-02 55
 S/V/N/K/P KKWhy 05-16-02 61
 S/P/V/N/K nailbone 05-16-02 63
 P/N/V/S/K infinitesurvivor 05-16-02 64
 S/V/K/P/N SMGLover 05-16-02 65

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

railfan 450 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-04-02, 08:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail railfan Click to send private message to railfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "R/P/N/V/S/K"
LAST EDITED ON 05-04-02 AT 08:52 AM (EST)

This was my edited pick after the Z boot I didn't see coming: T/R/P/N/V/S/K

I moved the order around a little at the end from my original pick based on Sean being featured Kathy-style the last couple episodes and even showing some waterfall power in the opening shots.

I think the F5 after Robert goes have to look at the N/P bond as a threat.

I see Kathy winning immunity at F3 and taking Sean over Vee. However, depending on the challenge, it could just as easily be one of the others and an all-black F2. That would fit the trend in past editing for an F2 pairing of out-front and hidden players. But I think I'll stick with the water-as-power theory, which seems to point to S/K.

LithLady 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-04-02, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LithLady Click to send private message to LithLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "R/N/P/V/S/K"
I'm sure I'm all wrong about this. I always am. I don't see Robert winning 2 IC in a row and is the next to go by virtue of his position in the Evil Rotu 4.

I think that Kathy is definitely the one to watch. She is smart and crafty. She doesn't have a strong alliance with anyone but I do think she's playing the game. She does not want to sit in the final 2 or 3 with P or N and was a little put out by N's going on and on about the shower and food on the cruise ship. I think she'll hook up with Sean and Vee to vote Neleh off next.

Though I'd like to see Vee go next after Neleh, I don't see how that would happen, so Paschal will follow Neleh. From there, it will depend on who wins the challenge - could be Kathy or Sean IMHO. As you can see by my pick, I think it will be Kathy and would love to see her pick Sean to go with her. She might do this just because he has played the game more like Kathy than Vee has. I think Kathy would win over Sean but it would make for a very interesting final 2.

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-04-02, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "R/S/V/N/P/K"
Since this is my first stab at the PTTE this season, I've got some explaining to do.

First, the SuperMu coalition sticks together to oust the last member of the nefarious Rotu 4. Easy. The General is court marshalled with a 5-1 vote.

Now it gets a little tougher as there are several ways this final 5 could play out. Kathy would be a target if the "couples" stick together. While possible, I don't see this as likely. I hate to look too far ahead and trying to make inferences from the editting is very tricky but I do believe that Kathy has been editted as a finalist. So, instead of the target, she becomes the swing vote. I think we'll see a great deal of strategizing with S/V but in the end, Kathy will side with the two players she's been with throughout the entire game. Sean is the greater IC threat so he goes next by a 3-2 vote.

Kathy wins the Fallen Comrades IC at F4 and Vee is voted out next, 3-1.

Next is the Hands on the Idol IC. As has been the trend through the first three versions, F4 IC winner also wins F3 immunity. After much soul searching, Kathy takes Paschal to the F2. Her justification will be that Neleh is too sweet, throwing in the fact that if needing the money is a determining factor with the jury, Paschal is a better choice to sit next to. With tears flowing all around, Neleh is gone.

Much will be made of a determined Kathy surviving without an alliance to protect her. An obvious target early in the game, all will be impressed that she somehow found a way to make it to the end. She played a better game and didn't alienate anyone in the process.

Jury vote goes this way. Neleh votes for Paschal. Yeah, I know. Big stretch, huh? Sean and Vee, still bitter that Kathy didn't side with them at F5, also vote for Paschal. The Rotu 4, holding the P/N alliance defection against Pappy, all vote Kathy.

Kathy wins 4-3. Central Park erupts in cheers.

meddie 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-04-02, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail meddie Click to send private message to meddie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "R/N/P/V/S/K"
Robert fails to win immunity and goes next week, as everyone is still bitter (*cough* hypocrites *cough*) over the Rotu4 alliance.

Kathy, the swing vote, decides to go with S/V and votes out Neleh. The recent "evil Neleh" editing, IMO, says she goes before Pappy.

Unsurprisingly, Pappy joins Neleh on the jury next.

At F3, Kathy wins immunity and picks Sean to go against. P/N/V vote Sean, Rotu4 vote Kathy.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-04-02, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "R/V/S/P/N/K"
Okay I do not believe Robert can win 2 IC in a row. So he is still considered part of the arrogant alliance and the others will vote him out.

Then I think Kathy is going to go with her original group and vote with P/N. I have heard that Sean makes final 4 and I don't think he goes any further. But that means Vee goes before Sean.
Then I think Kathy wins the final IC and has to pick between Pappy and Neleh. I think she believes Pappy is very well liked and she may have a better chance against the Princess so she takes Neleh to the final.

And for the first time on Survivor the winner of the final IC will actually win the game. I think the jury will agree that Kathy worked hard to get to the end while Neleh acted the princess and maybe doesn't deserve it as much.

Kathy wins the game!

hrc2u 146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-04-02, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hrc2u Click to send private message to hrc2u Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "R/V/S/N/P/K"
Unless Rob wins Immunity this week I believe he will be out. I believe Vee will follow with him. A few threads have pointed out that Vee has been an Immunity threat lately. I see Sean going after Vee. In the final 3 I believe Kathy will win immunity and choose to go against Pascal. Pascal gets N/S and maybe V. Kathy gets Z/T/J/R.
Episode 11 V wins immunity Rob goes
Episode 12 K wins Immunity Seans(Alt.Neleh)
Final K wins immunity and (If final 3 K/N/P then Neleh is out if K/S/P then Pascal is out.hrc2u

hrc2u 146 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-02, 06:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hrc2u Click to send private message to hrc2u Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
66. "RE: R/S/V/N/P/K changing s andv around"
Going with Sean leaving before vee, based on tc eruption
hrc2u

SMGLover 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-04-02, 05:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SMGLover Click to send private message to SMGLover Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "R/S/V/K/P/N"
Wishful thinking/Strategy...

MikeD 344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-04-02, 09:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MikeD Click to send private message to MikeD Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "R/N/P/V/S/K"
Here's to hoping that Pascal or Neleh dont get anywhere near the final two of this game...

chin_sg 3 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-02, 02:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail chin_sg Click to send private message to chin_sg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "R/V/S/N/P/K"
though i wish it would be N/V/S/P/R/K

JeffGator 1401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-05-02, 06:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JeffGator Click to send private message to JeffGator Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "R/N/P/V/S/K"
Well everyone assumes that Robert is going next week of course. I think Kathy will switch over to the Sean/Vee side since she probably doesn't realize what a strong bond they have. I mean she's only known S/V since the merge, but she's known P/N since day 1 and already knows that she has no chance with them. I think she also has formed a friendship with Sean. And I think that Kathy is going to win the fallen comrades challenge and take Sean with her to the final 2 since she is closer to him and she would think she would have a better chance against him in the end. I see Kathy winning it all.

Geez, does anyone on here not see Kathy winning? Here's my wishful thinking list: K/N/V/S/P/R with Robert winning Survivor

Richard Hatch/Tina Wesson/Ethan Zohn/Kathy O'Brien
"There's some milk in the fridge that's about to go bad...and there it goes."--Bobby Hill
--"I will cut the head off of whoever it is that did this. I'm gonna take them out. I'm gonna slit their throat."

lazydazes 28 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-02, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lazydazes Click to send private message to lazydazes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "R/N/P/V/S/K"
I agree with JeffGator. Although, I believe that Kathy formed a bond with Sean earlier on, right after the merge. I think Kathy was on Rob, Sean and Vee's side from the merge - and remains there (thanks in part to Rob and Kathy's interaction before hand). Kathy wanted N and P to follow her lead and join Sean, Rob and Vee to vote the Rotu 4 off - but N and P didn't go for it - they refused to believe what she was telling them. It was only at the IC when they saw the boot order out in the open that they finally came around (and it was Neleh that finally convienced Pappy about the Rotu alliance - not Kathy). This is where I think Kathy realized she needed to get to the finals down a different road. N and P have a close bond no doubt - but if Kathy is smart (and I think she is), she has realized by now that they have no room for a third person. I think that Kathy doesn't have any bad feelings toward N and P at all - as a matter of fact - I think she feels very close to them! I just think that she is playing a smart game and sees the writing on the wall. Of course, all of this depends on the IC. Since, IMO, Kathy is the swing vote - she could change her way of thinking depending on the IC and who wins it. But, I think Kathy would rather take Sean with her - and obiviously with Sean comes Vee - that is a given.

Also, this has kind of stuck in the back of my mind, in the episode right before the merge when they voted off Gina - Kathy mentioned that she didn't think she could split Neleh and Pappy up - I thought at the time that this statement would mean something - and I think it will closer to the end.

SurvivaBear 2634 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-06-02, 06:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivaBear Click to send private message to SurvivaBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "R/N/P/S/V/K"
There is no way Robert wins another IC, especially a slingshot/plate breaking thing. It is probably simply wishful thinking that Kathy will pick S/V because logic tells her she can beat them in the F2, but I will just have to be wrong AGAIN! If Kathy aligns with S/V then the princess will be the next to go, followed by Pappy. In any case, we may end up with a F2 like S1. Two unlikable characters, and the one that played the game the best (Kathy) wins.

Beware the Bear!

Thanks IceCat!

05-14-02, 05:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivaBear Click to send private message to SurvivaBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: P/S/N/V/K"
OMH! <click> I got one right. In light of the spoiler that Kathy and Vee make the final four (and possibly the F2) I am feeling like a genius. However, I am going back to an all-female F3. I have to believe that Kathy is going on an immunity run. Based on her comments from last week, I think she gives her swing vote to Paschal (somewhat immunity threat and definitely not someone you want to face in the F2). I believe that EPMB will make it appear that the N/P/K alliance will hold and the viewers will be suprised when K votes for P. Next K wins immunity again and swings the other way to vote out Sean (the biggest immunity challenger). Finally, Kathy picks Vee for F2 partner, believing that neleH may garnish too many votes. Kathy guesses right and wins (5-2).

Beware the Bear!

Thanks IceCat!

05-16-02, 04:22 PM (EST)
62. "RE: P/S/N/V/K => CHANGE TO S/P/N/V/K"
With the Snewser spoiler I had to change my PTTE. I still feel we will see an all female F3.

Beware the Bear!

Thanks IceCat!

corcam 374 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-02, 07:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail corcam Click to send private message to corcam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "S/V/R/K/N/P"
yeah yeah I am going out on a limb here but I have to be different.

I definently would love to see Sean Vee and Kathy go so I don't care which one.

corcam 374 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-02, 07:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail corcam Click to send private message to corcam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: S/V/K/N/P"
God I would hope they would kick Kathy the hell out, she can go have a pizza party with Rob, and Sean and Vee....

"Jesus this, Moses that, Abraham hit me with a wiffle ball bat"

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-02, 08:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "R/S/V/K/N/P "
Changes:
- Had Robert going before Tammy - IMHO, had a 50-50 chance on that one and picked wrong.
- Think that Kathy will help P/N pick off S/V.
- Now think that Paschal would beat Neleh in a final vote.

fluent in Sarcastic, Blahblah, and Mockery

'Canes Rock! Beat Canada!

Cin 843 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-02, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cin Click to send private message to Cin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "N/P/R/K/V/S"
OK, I'm trying this, I am still thinking (actually hoping that there will be more suprises in store for us )

1. I think Neleh will go first due to her explaining in detail about their reward. (Robert will win Immunity)

2. Pappy will be next, because I think Robert will once again win Immunity, and I think Kathy knows to stick with Sean and Vee cause she has the best chance of winning with them.

3. Robert finally loses Immunity and gets voted off, None of them would really stand a chance against Robert in the finals I think.

4. Somehow Vee will win this last Immunity challange, and take Sean to the finals with her.

5. I think Sean will gain more votes at the end cause I think the people on the Jury will respect his game more than Vee's. He definatly did NOT fly UTR for the whole game.

Cin

macamrox 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-07-02, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail macamrox Click to send private message to macamrox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "R/N/P/V/S/K"
Robert - has a bullseye painted on him. I find it doubtful that he'll win immunity again this week.

Neleh - Kathy is smart enough to figure out that her odds are better in the F2 against either Sean or Vee, so she alligns with them.

Pascal - does not win immunity, therefore he joins his Neleh on the jury.

Vee - Kathy wins the final immunity challenge. She realizes that the Rotu4 probably dislike Sean more than her, so she brings him to the Final 2 with her.

Sean - Gets the votes of Vee, Neleh, and Pappy

Kathy - Gets the votes of John, Zoe, Tammy, and Robert.

macamrox 76 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-02, 09:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail macamrox Click to send private message to macamrox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
58. "S/V/N/P/K"
Sean - I'm going along with Snewser's spoiler

Vee - After seeing last week's episode, I'm convinced that Kathy "finishes what she started" with Neleh and Pappy.

Neleh - IMO Kathy wins final immunity and brings Pappy with her (person she would least mind losing to).

Pappy - Rotu 4 (specially Queen John) hold a grudge against Pappy, and recognize Kathy as the best player.

Kathy - sole survivor.

MC_Hampster 105 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-02, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MC_Hampster Click to send private message to MC_Hampster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "R/S/V/K/N/P"
1) Robert booted... ends the Rotu-4.

2) Kathy sticks with Neleh & Paschal, honoring their original tribe. Sean booted as biggest immunity threat.

3) Vee next to go in order.

4) Neleh & Paschal boot Kathy. This is probably going to be either the fallen comrades or the endurance challenge. Kathy has a pretty good shot at endurance, but I'm going to guess she's out here.

5) Between Neleh & Pascal: S/V/K/Z vote for Pascal, J/T/R vote for Neleh.

-MC

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-07-02, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "R/V/N/P/S/K"
Robert seems like the obvious boot this week. Kathy sides with Paschal and Neleh to remove Vee. Kathy then realize she can't have Neleh and Paschal in the F2, so she forces a tie with Sean's help. Neleh is booted on the tie breaker, whatever it is. In the final IC, Kathy wins, and takes Sean to the F2.

Kathy wins in a squeaker.

Corvis

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-02, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "R/P/N/V/S/K"
Updated

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-07-02, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Spoilers PTTE Part II"
LAST EDITED ON 05-07-02 AT 02:18 PM (EST)

R/V/S/N/P/K

There was something that Gina said in one of her post interviews that stood out to me. She said something to the effect that if new Maraamu had won the final IC and she had made it to the merge she would have been in the final 4. I think that is a little foreshadowing of who at least 3 of the final 4 will be.

Gina's statements lead me to believe that Kathy is closer to P/N than we are being shown.

OH CRAP! I did not put my picks in the right place and I am not sure how to edit that. FLAME AWAY!

05-15-02, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "P/V/N/S/K"
Spoiling this week has gone a little better than in the past. Plus I had to fix my above mistake in the subject line!

05-16-02, 12:02 PM (EST)
60. "RE: P/V/N/S/K change to S/V/N/P/K"
Boy a lot has happened in the last 24 hours. I will be happy with this final 2.

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-02, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "R/N/V/P/S/K"
Hey Everyone,

This is a long shot pick from me. I am going with the following reasonsing:

R - The obvious next choice
N - Princess doesn't feel the Pea, She is an imposter after all.
I think V will be safe due to immunity.
V - They vote the alliance jumper out. Paschal has immunity.
He has to win the necklace sometime.
P - Kathy wins immunity and decides to go against Sean
S - loses the vote 6-2 (V and J are the only votes for Sean)
Kathy is the winner.

I really don't think this is the way it will happen though. But the Derby was last weekend and I lost on all my bets except my Long-Shot pick, so I am going for the long shot vote.

MatineeIdol 104 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-02, 05:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MatineeIdol Click to send private message to MatineeIdol Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "R/V/N/P/S/K"
I think that when Robert goes this week N&P start to strategize and decide that the person they have the least bond with is V. Kathy senses a V boot and joins the two in voting.

After V is booted then S approaches K (or vice versa) and they decide that if either or them stands a chance in getting to the final two they must vote off N or P. Since P is not irritating like Neleh and S&P have a bond, then N is the choice. This could be the iffy pick because this would surely be a 2-2 tie for N and S or K (surely S unless he wins immunity). However in the tiebreaker challenge N gets the boot.

The final three do the endurance challenge and K wins and takes S with her to the final two where K wins.

steppingrazor42 283 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-07-02, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail steppingrazor42 Click to send private message to steppingrazor42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "R/N/P/K/V/S"
I think all of the Rotu 4 goes down in flames...so Robert is an obvious out this week

Then of course it does get a little more difficult.....

If the title of the following episode is pointing to the story-telling-memory-IC then I have a feeling the winner could be Paschal or Kathy. A judge should have an excellent memory and Kathy has that je ne sais quois about her that gets her thru. I see S/V/N pulling a Rudy with the "I dunno". I'm leaning more toward Kathy to win, I think she'll stay with S/V thinking she has a better chance against them in the finals. Neleh gets axed.

Next will be the "Fallen Comrade" IC, I'm going with Kathy again for this one...although Vee spent quality time with the Rotu4 so she might know some valuable information other's might not. Either way Paschal is toast.

The next one is hard to judge....who would take their hand off that @$#%^%$ pole first??? I see them all sticking it out for the LONG haul. For some reason I bet it will come down to Vee and Kathy at this point...And I have to guess really and say Vee outlasts her. Kathy gets sent packing.

John, Robert, Tammy & Paschal vote for Sean.
Zoe, Neleh, & Kathy vote for Vee.
whoooo-aahhhhh there you have it.

steppingrazor42 283 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-02, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail steppingrazor42 Click to send private message to steppingrazor42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "P/N/V/S/K"
I'm switching my PTTE a little this week, I am hoping Pappy goes, although my vote was for Sean this week. I just can't get a feeling for which side the K-woman is going to side with.

Squarepants party of one 62 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-02, 06:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Squarepants%20party%20of%20one Click to send private message to Squarepants%20party%20of%20one Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "R/S/V/P/K/N"
First, The general is gone....
Next, will be Sean and Vee, because I think that K/N/P are solid even if EMB wants us to think other wise. Sean and Vee will think that Kathy is gonna join with them but she won't. Sean will be first because he is stronger.
Then, I think Kathy will win the final IC and elect to take Neleh because she has definatly made more enemys than Pascal.
For the fourth time in a row person who wins the final IC will come away with the second prize when Neleh wins the million in a 3 to 4 vote. Zoe, Robert and Tammy for Kathy. And Pascel, Sean, Vee, and John for Neleh (note S and V will be voting against Kathy not because they like Neleh)
P.S. Look for a Susan Hawk speech from Tammy!!!

Long live Sponge Bob

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-07-02, 06:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "R/S/V/N/P/K"

Kathy will win this game. It is as simple as that

Hail Kathy! the Sole survivor!

ulalame 778 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-02, 07:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ulalame Click to send private message to ulalame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "R/K//N/V/P/S"
Okey dokey. I have revised PTTE order significantly, as, well, I was wrong. I had Robert going two weeks ago and Pascal this week. Oh well.

On to the next theory. I think that pagonging of the Rotu4 will continue; and then we will see the demise of Kathy. I think that the stronger alliance has Pascal at it's core, the so called, religion alliance, and P/N/S/V will take out Kathy rather than canibalize each other. This would fit in with the "tale of two cities" promo, which could simply be a tale of old Rotu v. old Maaramu (interestingly enough, if this comes to pass, the final five will be made up entirely of people who were switched out of their original tribes). After Kathy, we'll see a two-two tie between P/N and S/V, and I'm predicting that S/V win, taking out sweetheart Neleh. I think Pascal wins the final immunity, and takes Sean with him to final two, thinking he might stand a better chance against Sean than Vee. However, in a surprise upset, Sean will win.

Ah well, maybe it's a fantasy, but wouldn't it be cool if an oldMoo won it, after their being so darn outnumbered early on in the game?

ulalame 778 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-02, 02:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ulalame Click to send private message to ulalame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
57. "S/P/N/V/K"
LAST EDITED ON 05-16-02 AT 02:44 AM (EST)

Well, what with the Snewser spoiler and all, I have to revise my picks. I think we will see an all "chick" final three, which is pretty darn cool. I think Pappy will either give up immunity for Neleh or otherwise secure his own ouster over her in F4, giving credence to the "Pappy plays with dignity" quote. And, I think that Kathy will win immunity in F3, and will choose Vee over Neleh in F2 as the surer bet to go up against in F2. I also think that either Vee or Sean will make final 2, which gives credence to the Les Moonves (or whoever said it) spoiler quote of "african americans will be watching the final closely" or whatever the exact words were.

Great spoiling everyone! Hope this revision is the right one

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-02, 08:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "N/V/S/K "
My final four stays the same as does the final two: K/S, however I'm changing my vote from Sean winning it all to Kathy. Why? Because this lady is AWESOME! I think she somehow gets to choose who gets to go with her, and she brings Sean along with her.
The votes go:
T,J,Z,R = Kathy N,V,P = Sean
Of course this is probably all wrong, but it was worth a shot!

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

DarkLotus 344 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-02, 08:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DarkLotus Click to send private message to DarkLotus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "r/n/v/p/s/k"
As the inevitable pagonging continues (barring immunity, which I'm thinking Vee wins this week), Robert goes first, 5-1. (Robert votes for Sean this week)

Neleh "oh my heck"ed herself out of the final four last week. Used mints? Please. 3-2. (Paschal and Neleh vote for Vee)

Paschal and Vee are tough to choose between for the boot after that. I go with Vee here, as Paschal seems more likely to win a "fallen comrades" than Vee. However, since I can't see Sean voting for Kathy over Vee, we get our first tie, between Kathy and Vee, and we find out what this "mysterious tiebreaker" is. Vee still gets the boot, as I really have trouble seeing a situation where Kathy would be booted here. If the jury picks the bootee, Kathy would win. If Paschal picks who stays, I can see him picking Kathy over Vee. Definitely the nailbiter moment of the final episode.

Paschal goes next, as of the three, Kathy is most likely to win a "pole-sitting" challenge. When she knows she needs it, she can gut out an IC win. She takes Sean over Paschal, knowing that Pappy will be hard to beat in a jury vote.

Final votes:
John- Kathy- goes OR to the end, gets his revenge on Sean
Zoe- Kathy- just can't see her voting for Sean
Tammy- Kathy- the "serving wench" stuff from right after the merge is not forgotten.
Robert- Kathy- the "Rotu 4" stick together again
Neleh- Kathy- knew her through the entire game
Vee- Sean- Happy Birfday Vee!
Paschal- tossup. He's known Kathy from the beginning, but how much did he and Sean really bond?

It doesn't matter, as Kathy wins either 6-1 or 5-2.

- Dark Lotus
"My balls... my balls... my balls..." - Sean Rector

DarkLotus 344 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-02, 08:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DarkLotus Click to send private message to DarkLotus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "p/n/s/v/k"
Wow... I got my first pick right all season! Then Snewser goes and says all 3 girls make the f4.

Paschal goes this week... and I'm gonna say it's 4-1. Neleh sees that Pappy's usefulness has ended and stabs him in the back. Paschal votes for Vee, the only tribe member he's never really bonded with.

Neleh goes next, 3-1. SVK decide to go to the final 3 together and let fate decide from there. Neleh votes for Sean, trying to keep the girls together.

Sean goes next, with Kathy winning immunity here. She picks Vee, having sensed several of the tribe members' distrust of her, or maybe sensing Vee's duplicity herself.

Final vote:

John- Kathy. He knows that Vee turned on the R4 alliance to vote him off
Zoe- Vee. Our "pick a number" candidate this year.
Tammy- Kathy. Voted for Vee earlier, feeling that she didn't pull her weight.
Robert- Kathy. See above, plus Kathy was the only one who attempted to form an alliance with him.
Paschal- Kathy. A much tighter bond with Kathy than Vee, since he's been with Kathy from the start.
Neleh- Kathy. She suddenly turns into Sue and votes for the lesser of 2 evils in her mind, after they both broke the "girl power" alliance she wanted.
Sean- Vee. Maraamu to the end.

Kathy wins, 5-2.

- Dark Lotus
"My balls... my balls... my balls..." - Sean Rector

Tumbler 108 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-02, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tumbler Click to send private message to Tumbler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "V/N/P/R/S/K"
There...I think I found a combination that hasn't been used yet. Actually, I can see it turning out this way.

Robert could very well be in the right place at the right time.

Vee's not in the game, in my eyes.
Neleh's cuteness is running out, and nobody wants her next to them in the final 2.
Paschal. Same, except the cuteness part.
R/S/K could just be the ticket.

Tumbler

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-08-02, 02:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "R/V/N/P/S/K"
Okay, Robert got lucky last week, but he's gone this week.
Episode 11: Robert goes. See-BS is hyping the Neleh thing, which means she won't go. They haven't mentioned how desperate Robert is and how likely he is to go. I think they would have milked this obvious boot for all it was worth if he somehow managed not to get booted. No, he's gone for sure. The rest is misdirection.

Episode 12: Vee is gone. I think it is likely that the Neleh and Paschal alliance will absord Kathy. She has been with them from day one and will not allow herself to betray them to allign with Sean since she's done nothing but hear him trashed by Gina and he has made no (obvious to the viewers anyway) effort to keep her around. I think the other players might see here as a threat, since she has steered clear of making any enemies. Plus, loyalties lie elsewhere with K/N/P.

Episode 13: Neleh will be ousted first. The voter will be Neleh and Paschal against Sean, Kathy will join Sean to get rid of Neleh, since she is annoying (that's why I'd vote her out) and could possibly snow some of the others on the jury into picking her for the million bucks. Kathy will get rid of her, knowing that her only competition will be Sean in the last immunity challenge. She wins, she'll take Sean to the final two (he's likely to do the same for her, since who would want to go against Paschal??? He'd proably win the jury over anyone left on the island as of right now, even. No, They oust Neleh, then Kathy wins IC and takes Sean to final 2 or Sean wins IC and takes Kathy to final 2. Kathy wins out over Sean in a close vote. J/R/T/Z vote for Kathy V/N/P vote for Sean.

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-15-02, 10:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "P/S/N/V/K"
Okay, I buy into Kathy winning the IC this week and siding with Vee and Sean. Paschal is the biggest threat on the island, and Sean will be targeted by Kathy next week to effectively do away with his and Vee's little arrangement. That leaves the 3 girls.

I think the last IC will be interesting. Here's my thoughts:

Kathy wins, takes Vee. She's alredy said Neleh isn't deserving of a win.

Vee wins, take Kathy. Vee will proabably think she'll have better chances against agressive Kathy.

Neleh wins. Pshaw. Whatever. Won't happen.

scante60a 76 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-02, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail scante60a Click to send private message to scante60a Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "R/K/S/V/P/N"
My reasons haven't really changed from the last time, except I thought Tammy had one more immunity win in her. So, see previous thread for reasons - I'm sticking with it for now.

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-02, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Spoilers PTTE Part II"
R/N/P/V/K/S

I don't see Robert winning the upcoming sling-shot IC, so he is out.
Kathy allies with S &V to take out N, then P, her biggest threats in an all-Rotu jury.
Kathy wins fallen comrades, picks Sean to go to final 2 because she perceives that he is less liked than Vee.
Kathy Votes: Zoe, Robert, Tammy
Sean votes: Vee, John, Paschal, Neleh

Swami

Teddy_Bear 1675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-09-02, 02:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Teddy_Bear Click to send private message to Teddy_Bear Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "R/P/V/N/S/K"
LAST EDITED ON 05-09-02 AT 07:10 PM (EST)

Robert goes tonight. Neleh is the potential boot next week; Paschal has "to face (him)self," and gives up the IN to Neleh; thereby signing his own "death warrant". Kathy, Neleh, vote out Vee. Sean and Kathy vote out Neleh. The final 2, is Sean and Kathy. Kathy wins!

*Note: edited, because this is Spoilers, and I was too tired to explain my selections, last night. Thanks Naked for including my pics and intenionally not noticing .
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Rob M. (about Kathy): I think I've found another Sarah!

The Cream rises to the top. So does the scum.
|
Light a Virtual Candle
Eleanor Roosevelt: No one can make YOU feel inferior without YOUR consent!

Teddy_Bear 1675 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-02, 07:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Teddy_Bear Click to send private message to Teddy_Bear Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "P/N/S/V/K"
Pappy leaves tonight. Neleh, next. Than Sean. Vee and Kathy are in the final 2. Kathy wins.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Neleh: I'm going to Disneyland!

The Cream rises to the top. So does the scum.
|
Light a Virtual Candle
Eleanor Roosevelt: No one can make YOU feel inferior without YOUR consent!

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-02, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "N / V / S / R / P / K"
LAST EDITED ON 05-09-02 AT 01:01 PM (EST)

John said he boot was the "beginning of our demise." This doesn't mean that the Rotu 4 get booted consecutively.

Neleh: She will win the RC tonight and become the "target" of Sean and Vee.

The SuperMu Honeymoon ends and the Free-For-All begins. Sean & Vee vote Neleh. Kathy & Robert vote for Vee, and Neleh & Paschal vote for Sean. 2-2-2 tie. Somehow Neleh looses the tiebreaker. (She's still riding the high of enjoying 2 RC Rewards. Plus, she's not quite ready to get dirty again yet.)

Vee: She may have come close the past 2 IC's, but she still wasn't a contender. Sean will finally win an IC, and she's gone.

Sean: Makes the final 4, but will not win Fallen Comrades challenge.

Kathy will win final IC. She still holds that grudge about being a pawn in the Rotu 4 rise to the top and gives the General his discharge papers.

Kathy wins it all and buys Gina a restaurant in Alaska -- unless Rosie bails her out of that like she did with Tina.

Edited to correct my typos.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-02, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
59. "RE: S / V / N / P / K"
In an attempt not to over-analyze:

Kathy not taking a backpack to TC convinces me that she's safe this week. Kathy will go with her heart and finish the commitment she started with Pappy and Neleh. I still don't think Vee has ever been a real contender, so she should go next. Kathy wins final IC and takes Pappy to the finals because Neleh is just so darn sweet.

Votes for Kathy: Robert, Tammy, John, Sean

Votes for Pappy: Zoe, Neleh, Vee

MeToo 158 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-02, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MeToo Click to send private message to MeToo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "R/P/N/V/S/K"
Darn, I missed a week and after missing Zoe as well.

This looks the same as a bunch of others but it makes the most logical sense to me.

MeToo

MeToo 158 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-02, 10:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MeToo Click to send private message to MeToo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "S/V/N/P/K"
Change (again)!

ycartdraw 46 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-02, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ycartdraw Click to send private message to ycartdraw Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "R/N/P/V/S/K"
I am totally changing my pics. Don't know why and will probably regret it but just a gut feeling, which, by the way, has been wrong all season!!

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-02, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "R/N/P/V/S/K"
After last episode, I'm rethinking my PTTE.

I expected Paschal to be the unliked one... not Neleh.

Here's my FINAL update to the PTTE and my analysis.

If I'm wrong, I'm not updating again, cause by next week, the vote thread will be focussing on this stuff, and a PTTE will be meaningless.

Robert - obvious boot, not in an alliance says bye bye

Neleh - Kathy realizes she has no chance of winning against either Neleh or Paschal. After 36 days on the island, there's no way she's not at least giving herself a fighting chance to win. Neleh's princess attitude is building up the necessary justification for the boot in E12, when Kathy switches sides and joins Sean and Vee in an alliance for the final three.

Paschal - No miracle IC win this season. The last non-alliance member is gone.

Vee - You'd think that Kathy would be gone now, but she's strong, smart, and a proven challenge threat. Vee and Sean are... well... not... plus, Kathy would have the best shot at fallen comrades, having lived longest with Neleh and Paschal, and not been isolated from the Rotu four (and questions are usually based on jury members). Kathy has a better shot aginst Sean than Vee, so bye bye Vee.

Sean - He's all but redeemed, but Kathy is better liked. Nevertheless, this makes for a wonderful final TC.

Kathy - wins it in the greatest comeback in Survivor history.

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

mo 2 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-02, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mo Click to send private message to mo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "N/P/R/V/K/S"
N~P~R~V~K~S

Speculation-- K has been with N and P from Day 1, but she is not stupid. She is going to feel like she can't win against them in the final three and she is going to approach R about a new alliance and the two of them are going to approach V and S about a final four alliance. They will join together and kick N off first and then P. Then it will be a 2-2 tie as R and K vote against S and S and V vote against R. R gets booted in the tiebreaker. K follows next. V and S are in the final two and S wins.

Everyone is talking about the episode's predictability based on lack of evidence proving otherwise. I think that is the very reason it WON'T be predictable, that and N and P have gotten a lot of camera time lately. I think the rumor of someone being hurt is simply Sean falling out of the tree and it will be minor. I think all the emotional faces in the previews are because of family being there either in person or via video. Red herrings. The real surprise is going to be that Neleh gets knocked off her princess throne!

volmel 362 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-02, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volmel Click to send private message to volmel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "R/N/P/V/S/K"
I think Robert goes tonight and Neleh is misdirection. I think Neleh goes before Pascal and Vee/Sean/Kathy are the core of the alliance, with Kathy/Sean being the main two. From looking at video of the John boot episode and watching the body language of Kathy and Sean when they were talking about the arrogance of the Rotus and how the Reward Challenge was the order they were going to get booted, I have the feeling that Kathy and Sean made a pact that day.

travelingbetty 296 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-02, 06:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail travelingbetty Click to send private message to travelingbetty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "R/N/P/V/S/K"
Robert looks like a natural boot and the game gets down to the allied five. Kathy is the swing vote and knows she can't win with either Pappy so she takes out the currently most annoying half of Father/Daughter team first, Pappy second. She wins final immunity and figures that with Sean by her side will gather more votes than Sean.

Who knows?

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-02, 06:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "R/N/P/V/S/K"
Ok, I'll play.

Robert goes this week, he's the easy choice.

Neleh goes next because she is annoying, Paschal is more liked, and Kathy is alligned with Sean. (and loosely Vee)

Paschal- odd man out.

Vee- Kathy may win the final IC, or Sean and Kathy have the alliance that we have not been shown.

Sean-close, but not good enough.

Kathy wins! I think Kathy made a deal with Sean soon after the merge. N/P never gave her the time of day, so she buddied up with Sean because she was feeling vulnerable, after Rob got booted. Kathy has been left out of all the "plotting" scenes, because she is the hidden factor. She isn't waiting til the last minute to decide which pair to go with, she's known all along.

~ true

True friends stab you in the front -Oscar Wilde

Blueville 115 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-02, 07:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blueville Click to send private message to Blueville Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "R/S/V/P/N/K"
I wanted to get this in before the airing of Episode 11. Will add reasoning later in the week.

Dreamkumo 14 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-02, 09:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dreamkumo Click to send private message to Dreamkumo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "N/S/P/K/V"
With the remaining five, there is two alliances of two and Kathy. Kathy may have wanted to keep Robert and form an alliance with him, but getting rid of him was smarter because now she is the swing vote. Pascal and Neleh would want Kathy to vote with them to get rid of lets say Sean. Sean and Vee will want Kathy to vote with them against Neleh. Kathy agrees with Sean and Vee that Neleh is a threat and playing the game, so she votes with Sean and Vee againt Neleh. Which breaks up one of the alliances of two.

Now there is the Sean and Vee alliance and Pappy and Kathy who have the new maraamu bond. I'm thinking that Kathy realizes she has broken up one of the alliances that would keep her from the final two, so what would be better than breaking up the second one. So she gets Pappy to vote for Sean, and Sean gets the boot. Now leaving Vee, Kathy, and Pappy. Pappy and Vee both like Kathy, so now her chances of finl two are great.

I think that if Vee gets immunity, she will take Kathy, and Kathy would take Vee if Kathy got immunity. And I feel that Vee would win because of the statements from Sean and Vee that a black person couldnt go far in the game. Plus the fact that Vee entered Rotu with just Rob and Sean, was able to make it to the merge, then with her and Sean as the only Maraamu members in a tribe with seven Rotu members was able to get to the final two would impress the Jury a lot.

The Jury would votes would be Sean, Pascal, Robert, Zoe, and John voting for Vee, and Neleh and Tammy voting for Kathy.

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-14-02, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "N/P/V/S/K"
LAST EDITED ON 05-16-02 AT 12:11 PM (EST)

Not that I'd deserve kudos for getting anything right after waiting so long, but here I am. . . I've never bothered declaring a PTTE, but since I've already put myself on the spot elsewhere--and this thread has been shoved way down page two by lesser things, thought I'd give it a BUMP.

GT

I don't know much about being a millionaire, but I'll bet I'd be darling at it. - Dorothy Parker

Edited to say DAMN! Just figures I finally made the effort to do a PTTE--and it gets totally screwed within a couple hours. . .

Stick to the BASHING, GT. . . sheesh.

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-02, 03:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "N/P/V/S/K"
Not that I didn't believe sleeeve's reasoning days ago, but the snewser's spoilers just help put any doubts to rest.

Of course, immunity is a wild card, so Paschal might go before neleH, but I am pretty sure of the final 3.

Won't it be great! What a satisfying Survivor! The 2 people we all thought would never make the merge make the final 2! Even if Sean somehow beats Kathy, it will still be an awesome conclusion!

bebe

ycartdraw 46 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-02, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ycartdraw Click to send private message to ycartdraw Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "N/V/P/S/K"
hopefully.

strone 70 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-02, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail strone Click to send private message to strone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "N/P/V/S/K"
Maybe?

janisella 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-15-02, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail janisella Click to send private message to janisella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
55. "S/N/P/V/K"
I'm sticking with my original final 4.

KKWhy 12 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-02, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KKWhy Click to send private message to KKWhy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
61. "S/V/N/K/P"
Sean boot tonight - because Kathy will win the IN and he is the biggest Immunity Threat

Vee next - because Kathy will choose to stay in her original group

Neleh next - because Kathy wins immunity again and because there has been a Tahiti presse spoiler stating that there is a man and a woman in the final two.

Paschal wins - because I feel that he is more likeable! (it is bound to be a very close vote any way it goes!)

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-02, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
63. "S/P/V/N/K"
Sean tonight

Pappy - "chick" alliance, plus too nice to keep around

Vee - Neleh's been with Kathy too long, plus Vee is liked a little more by jury (I think....)

Neleh - animosity from jurors

Kathy wins - she's played the game best since early on

The road goes on forever and the party never ends - Robert Earl Keen

infinitesurvivor 62 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-02, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail infinitesurvivor Click to send private message to infinitesurvivor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
64. "P/N/V/S/K"
Despite spoiler on Sean being next to go, I would think they would want to eliminate Paschal because he would be popular with the jury.

SMGLover 30 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-02, 05:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SMGLover Click to send private message to SMGLover Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
65. "S/V/K/P/N"
I am sticking with my old one. I think I was the only one who had Sean as the boot prediction in this things, i think. I do know that a lot had N going instead. And I wasnt even trying, I was just hoping N would win!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •