The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What if THE GENERAL wins IC again?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-03-02, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What if THE GENERAL wins IC again?"
Here's a little question for y'all to chew on: What if The General wins immunity again?

I think we can safely say he wouldn't transfer it to anyone(!).

Who would everyone then vote for?

(Let me state now that I doubt the General will win again, but it will be interesting to speculate on the possibility. And it IS a possibility).

"Pappy, you smuggled! I'm so proud of you!" -- Neleh Dennis

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Interesting scenario Bebo 05-03-02 1
   RE: Interesting scenario SurvivinDawg 05-03-02 3
       RE: Interesting scenario Bebo 05-03-02 5
       RE: Interesting scenario I_AM_HE 05-03-02 6
           RE: Interesting scenario dabo 05-06-02 27
           RE: Interesting scenario esquire 05-06-02 28
       RE: Interesting scenario toddE 05-03-02 8
 RE: What if THE GENERAL wins IC aga... ivoryElephant 05-03-02 2
   RE: What if THE GENERAL wins IC aga... managerr 05-03-02 4
       Then Kathy is in the driver's seat JohnMc 05-03-02 9
           RE: Then Kathy is in the driver's s... Cosmogirl 05-03-02 10
 RE: What if THE GENERAL wins IC aga... Tumbler 05-03-02 7
 RE: What if THE GENERAL wins IC aga... Loree 05-03-02 11
   RE: What if THE GENERAL wins IC aga... corcam 05-03-02 12
       RE: What if THE GENERAL wins IC aga... SurvivinDawg 05-04-02 13
           RE: What if THE GENERAL wins IC aga... corcam 05-04-02 14
               Dishonourable Discharge for The Gen... Tylogulator 05-04-02 15
                   RE: Dishonourable Discharge for The... BMH 05-04-02 16
                       Kathy's F2 chances Spidey 05-04-02 17
                   RE: Dishonourable Discharge for The... ShowMeTheWinner 05-06-02 30
 Kathy GOES BaquaR13 05-05-02 18
   RE: Kathy GOES Ahtumbreez 05-05-02 19
       Rotu 4's Influence on The Jury Tylogulator 05-05-02 21
 RE: What if THE GENERAL wins IC aga... katem 05-05-02 20
 I think the general could do it JeffGator 05-06-02 22
   RE: I think the general could do it Spidey 05-06-02 24
   RE: I think the general could do it katem 05-06-02 26
 Kathy and her hand on Sean's thigh Bebo 05-06-02 23
   RE: Kathy and her hand on Sean's th... Cathy the Canadian 05-06-02 29
 Kathy not liked by the Rotu 4 steppingrazor42 05-06-02 25
   RE: Kathy not liked by the Rotu 4 ShowMeTheWinner 05-06-02 31
       RE: Kathy not liked by the Rotu 4 jkokoj 05-06-02 32
       RE: Kathy not liked by the Rotu 4 survivorscott 05-06-02 33
           RE: Kathy not liked by the Rotu 4 steppingrazor42 05-06-02 34

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-02, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Interesting scenario"
I'm fighting the urge to use logic here, since it doesn't work in the game, but I keep coming back to Robert approaching Kathy.

She's the only one not paired, so right now her only hope to make the final 2 is a win in the final IC. He can offer her the pair, so that she doubles her shot of getting into the final 2...and with Vee and Neleh not being strong challenge threats, her odds could be perceived even higher than that.

I think that means N or P would go next, because of Sean's conversation with Vee about allying with T/R. Sean said that would guarantee himself final 4, but he was willing to throw that aside. Why? He must have a better deal in the making. Does he have a final 3 pact with Vee and Kathy? That would be a great situation for Sean, because it appears that both of them would pick him to go to the finals should he not win final IC. He certainly doesn't have a final three pact with Paschal, because Pappy wouldn't throw off Sweetpea, and Sean wouldn't throw off Vee.

Since we're getting so much Neleh misdirection, I don't think she's going this week...which leads me back to the fufillment of John's statement about the demise of the Rotu 4, as the 4th one takes the Walk of Shame.

The only other scenario I can think of would be voting out Kathy, and Robert taking her place as the swing vote. Possible. Fits in with the confessional of her talking about mental states, and she has been redeemed. But she seems to secure in the tribe for that to happen. MB always has a hidden alliance out there, and I think that is Kathy's -- to which pair is she truly aligned?

Hmm, just keep coming back to the idea of Robert going, because Kathy's got a secret.

fluent in Sarcastic, Blahblah, and Mockery

'Canes Rock! Beat Canada!

05-03-02, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Interesting scenario"
Bebo, I agree with you so often that I feel strange having to disagree with you, but alas I must:

but I keep coming back to Robert approaching Kathy. She's the only one not paired,

I would have to say that Kathy has a strong alliance with Paschal and probably Neleh, too. I base this on the fact that Kathy, unlike Sean and Tammy, was very reluctant to talk badly about Neleh after the RC, and they almost had to drag the words out of her. Same at TC... Kathy joked about getting Neleh dirty again and drawing a laugh, but this really made me think that, if anything, they're close enough that Kathy CAN joke like that.

Robert's chances of staying would increase if he could get Kathy AND Paschal to go along (Neleh will follow Paschal) and vote out Vee and/or Sean. Then it's a very interesting Final Four (although I think the General still gets voted out). But IMHO Paschal is the key to the whole thing, not Kathy.

So if Robert won immunity, I think Sean or Vee would be next to go.

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

05-03-02, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Interesting scenario"
So if Robert won immunity, I think Sean or Vee would be next to go.

Sweetie, we're not disagreeing, I just didn't word my argument well.

If Robert knows which way Kathy is going to vote, then he can be brought in to guarantee a 4-2 vote over whichever pair she wants to target. Then they pick off the remaining member of the other pair, assuming that person doesn't win IC. So we'd have a final four of Robert, Kathy, and the pair. Once Robert knows where the swing vote stands, then he can move himself up to the final four...or possibly higher.

I'm leaning toward Kathy's alliance being with P/N too, so you're right that Sean or Vee would take the walk. Probably Vee, since she has been a near-miss on the last two ICs, and is therefore a bigger risk to keep around than Sean.

I don't think Paschal would need to be convinced, since this is the easiest way to avoid a 3-3 tie.

Still think he won't win 2 ICs in a row, though.

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-02, 05:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Interesting scenario"
I agree Dawg. I think the SV votes for Tammy and the TR votes for Vee last episode indicate SV think they can swing Kathy at the F5, and did not want to risk TRP teaming up to form a tie next episode should they vote off Neleh

Sean, Vee, and Neleh are targets should Robert win immunity (SV in a likely 4-2 vote, maybe 3-3 tie with R/K teaming up with SV, or Neleh in a 4-2 or 3-3 vote)

if Robert doesn't win immunity, i think the targets are the same, with Robert thrown in. I think Kathy and Paschal are safe this week

unorderly list of scenarios:
A) Robert wins immunity
SV vote N
KPNR vote S/V
S/V goes 4-2

B) Robert wins immunity
SVKR vote N
PN vote S/V (or R if no immunity)
N goes 4-2

C) Robert wins immunity
SVK/R vote N
PNK/R vote S/V
N or S/V go in tie-break

D) Robert does not win immunity
KPNSV vote R
R votes S/V/N
R goes 5-1

E) Robert does not win immunity
KSV vote N/R
PNR vote S/V
N/R or S/V go in tie-break
reasoning- R may convince PN to vote of S/V, but K is either out of the loop, or wants to stick with the original plan

due to the apparent misdirection, i think we can throw out a Neleh boot though
unless its some double misdirection, though i think that's unlikely. which means to me that R/S/V are the targets this week, and if R wins immunity, scenario A is the one I think wold play out. I think Kathy is shielded, and can't see Paschal going unless Neleh has immunity (and even then, i think they'd vote R/S/V off over P)

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-02, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Interesting scenario"
>due to the apparent misdirection, i
>think we can throw out
>a Neleh boot though
>unless its some double misdirection, though
>i think that's unlikely.

Well, wait a sec. The average viewer probably likes Neleh and Paschal quite a lot, particularly since episode 8 where they got into the game and saved themselves. There could be "double misdirection" going on here, in setting things up for a Neleh boot that won't catch the average viewer completely by surprise (though they are likely to dislike it in any event). I really can't see it happening unless Robert does win immunity again, though. I think Kathy's plan is to get to F5 with P/N/S/V, get to F3 with either P/N or S/V, then get to F2 by winning the last critical immunity.

ARRRRRRR!!!!

esquire 1095 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-06-02, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Interesting scenario"
You are ignoring the following scenario that I thiunk is likely,

Robert wins immunity. He votes with SV against N.
KNP vote against RS or V.

There is a tie.

Some unknoiwn tiebreaker determines the loser

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-03-02, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Interesting scenario"
I think Kathy is the key now, but for some reason, maybe the hand-on-the-thigh thing, or maybe because I think they're the two craftiest players, I think she is secretly allied with Sean. This is a smarter play than N/P because if Kathy were final two, she might lose against either N or P. If she were final two with S/V, she'd beat either one of them. V will never win if she makes final two. The others would pick Kathy in a second, and Sean less enthusiastically, over her. She is even more of a MamaKim final two than Neleh would be.

Then I keep thinking of the "brunette male and brunette female" F2 report from Tahiti Presse, or however it's spelled. The only real "brunettes" besides Paschal are S/V. This wouldn't be a very exciting climax, though, so I hope it's not true. I also don't think a N/P final two would be much fun, so I'm really hoping for the K/S final two.

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-03-02, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What if THE GENERAL wins IC again?"
If the General wins again, then I suggest that FATE will take over.
S1: colleen was the 11th to go
S2: Amber
S3: Kim Powers

S4: Neleh?????

I suspect there will be a combination challenge such as the one Colby and Lex won.
This could come within the next two episodes.

I think the Final 3 IC will be Fallen comrades.

ttp://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/User_files/3c0001634c222dd5.gif

"I know I don't know you, and you're probably not what you seem, but I sure would like to find out so why don't you climb down of that TV screen"

Gina Crews, the Sole Survivor!

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-03-02, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: What if THE GENERAL wins IC again?"
This definitely is the General's critical episode. He can parlay an immunity challenge win into a spot in the Final 3 (maybe 2).

I say Kathy becomes the most vulnerable in case of a Robert boot. Neleh/Paschal would protect each other as would Sean/Vee. Kathy is the only one not under anyone's protection and might be the easiest to compromise. Robert can probably pick the winning side. (Or at worse force a tie)

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-03-02, 06:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Then Kathy is in the driver's seat"
I dare say that Kathy does become the swing vote at F5. She can go with N/P or S/V and send the tide going whichever way works best for her. I say that V goes because of Paschal's ties to everyone except her. But Kathy's gonna have a big say-so because she is the swing vote in the groups of two.

Cosmogirl 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-03-02, 07:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cosmogirl Click to send private message to Cosmogirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Then Kathy is in the driver's seat"
I was starting to formulate ideas about Kathy and Robert, and then, lo and behold, I hapened upon the right thread! As the two "seemingly" un-paired players, a Kathy-Robert pairing could serve Robert very well. It MIGHT diminish his chances of going next week (although, maybe only slightly). I keep thinking of the shots of Kathy, Robert and Tammy under the waterfall. At that point they may have been trying to save Tammy's rump, but a long-term outcome may have been a pairing of Kathy and the General.

That being said, I agree with the others on this board who think there is some sort of hidden "understanding", if not an alliance, between Kathy and Sean. They have been seen together discussing strategy more than once. If Robert is able to jump on that bandwagon, he is protected under the umbrella of S/V/K this week.

Its all speculation, but both Kathy and Robert is going to be looking for ways to stay in the game. And while she may be safe for the moment, Kathy has learned to saved her own butt on more than one occasion, and she could take this opportunity to break up one of the two obvious pairings that she will face in the near future. That would at least give her a fighting chance if she makes final three. IMO, I don't think anyone would want to go up against Pappy in the final 2, because not only is he well liked, but he has also played the game really well, and that will earn him respect votes from the jury.

Which finally leads to my point that...if Robert can convince Kathy to join with him, and she in turn takes S/V along with them, that could possibly lead to a Paschal vote next week.

Totally nuts?

Tumbler 108 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-03-02, 05:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tumbler Click to send private message to Tumbler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: What if THE GENERAL wins IC again?"
Who The General votes for could make the difference. He needs N/P/K on his bandwagon this week to get rid of Vee. Although that is as far as Robert should align with them. He should then align with S/K to vote with him against the likeable N/P. After all they did betray the Rotu 4, so one good turn deserves another. I think that's The General's only shot.

Tumbler

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-02, 08:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: What if THE GENERAL wins IC again?"
I really have a hard time seeing Robert win the IC twice in a row. So this is a hard one. I think the other five will all vote for Robert and he will be out.

But if Robert were to win IC... I could see Kathy in trouble. She is on her own and both pairs of S/V and P/N would be worried she would join the other pair and oust them. It would be a way for them to vote without feeling like betraying someone. Kathy is more of an outsider. If not Kathy then I would pick Vee to go.

I really don't see Pappy and Neleh as the final 2. I remember Gina stating she knows who the final 2 are and thinks she knows who wins. But I think it would be hard for her to guess the winner between Pappy and Neleh. Gina was close to both of them and I don't think she would immediately know how the jury feels about them.

corcam 374 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-03-02, 11:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail corcam Click to send private message to corcam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: What if THE GENERAL wins IC again?"
What really bugs me is why his winning immunity wasn't played up this week. Yeah I know Tammy not winning would factor her demise, but there was absolutely nothing in previews, especially since they had their first ever night time challenge right?

Another thing that bugs me is that even on the See-BS web page he is the only one and is refered to the one with the only title "The General", I have never known anyone to have a title that was posted especially at See-BS, and when I mean posted whenever the picture with his name underneath that title is there

If the General does win immunity again, I see him aligning with Paschal and Neleh, to oust Kathy or Sean the next biggest threat.

I know this is far fetched but maybe just maybe The General does make it to the final 2 and is our winner. Hey it could happen LOL

05-04-02, 11:25 AM (EST)
13. "RE: What if THE GENERAL wins IC again?"
LAST EDITED ON 05-04-02 AT 11:27 AM (EST)

First, this was NOT the first ever nighttime challenge: In Survivor: Australia, the locks-and-chains IC was at night. In that one, Keith dropped a lock and Colby won. Rodger got the boot at the subsequent TC.

Da General's immunity wasn't played up by MB because it would be a dead giveaway that Tammy was getting waxed. Also, the Robert IC win was definitely a surprise to the spoiling AND non-spoiling audience, so MB hid it for that reason, also.

corcam 374 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-04-02, 04:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail corcam Click to send private message to corcam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: What if THE GENERAL wins IC again?"
Thats right dawg I forgot about that chain locky thing, and that does make sense for Tammy's demise, but I do think if he wanted to make it seem like Tammy wasn't going to get the boot, not show the winner but make it seem to us like she won, so we could all scramble to try and find our winner this week. Which made the show to add up to boring, cept for Neleh and "Oh my heck" to make fun of until the end of the show it was pretty boring this time around.

It still bugs me that even on See-BS he has that damn title under his name!!!

Tylogulator 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-04-02, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tylogulator Click to send private message to Tylogulator Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Dishonourable Discharge for The General"
I really don't think The General has a prayer of winning immunity again...He hasn't done anything remotely interesting except stub his toe for the whole of the show and it's definitely time for him to go...

I would like to see him win, though, to stir the hornet's nest among the 'Tight 5', as I call them.... But past Survivor's prove that the losing alliance has never made it past the Final 5 (with the exception of Elisabeth)and I'm sure this one will be no exception

But what I'm really looking forward to is the final 5 episode, where I have a sneaky feeling that this game is being portrayed at face value leaving MB's red herring's of the past to confuse us. I don't see a S/K alliance happening at all, why would she get rid of a final 3 alliance with p/n when she knows for sure they're trustworthy and that she can beat them in the ususual final 3 endurance IC. To ally with s/v wouldn't be wise... sean is physically strong and v has done well lately in IC's.

Anywho, if I'm right (which isn't often) look for the General to get mutinied this week and s/v (most likely sean) to go in the final 5 episode.. Later y'all

Go Habs!!

BMH 845 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-04-02, 07:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BMH Click to send private message to BMH Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Dishonourable Discharge for The General"
I agree somewhat with u..Tylogulator..I dont think Robert has the slighest chance in winning the immunity challenge..bc now we kno the challenge has to do with slingshots because of the preview caps and if it is like previous slingshot type challenges..the survivors have to aim and knock out each others targets..and it makes sense that the alliance of P/N/S/K/V..would aim for Roberts targets first..so he has no chance
I dont agree with the fact that u think K will stay with P/N at the final five..it seems to me unless Kathy is a complete idiot...she has a much better shot at winning survior if she aligns herself with S/V..bc she is more likely to get votes from the jury..if she can possibly win the final immunity challenge.

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-02, 08:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Kathy's F2 chances"
I do agree Kathy would logically be better off going with S/V. Even though she might incur some ire from N/P and the jury for toasting all of them and going with the outsiders, would they rather vote an outsider to win? No way they want to admit they were bested by lazy, floatie-wearin' Sean, who was once out-allianced 7-1 after the Rob boot (Rotu 4 + V/N/P, K just floundering at that point). Or UTR queen Vee, who apparently isn't even a hard worker in camp.

But, S will get V's vote and there is a CHANCE J/R/P, who seemed to really like him, could vote for him.

I really think V is the better F2 opponent for K. She'll get Sean's vote and that may be it.

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-02, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Dishonourable Discharge for The General"
To ally with s/v wouldn't be wise... sean is physically strong and v has done well lately in IC's.

I don't think aligning with S/V is gonna be that bad a choice. The last two ICs in the past series have been the Fallen Comrades and the endurance challenge and physical strength may not play such a big part (eg. MamaKim). And don't underestimate Paschal's physical strength...

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-02, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Kathy GOES"
I am glad that you proposed this question but it is something that i have been thinking about myself. Kathy- the only person without a solid alliance. She would NOT try to scheme and lie to people, but i do think that she would inquire to ask people who they were voting for. When told SEAN (which is who i think they would tell her) i think she might believe it and just vote that way, not knowing that all of the rest of the votes would go against her. I think that the others would just start talking and just see it as the logical choice. Sean and Vee and Neleh and Paschal would talk and say that they didnt want eachother voted off. Then they would look at the only other choice, KATHY.

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-02, 06:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Kathy GOES"
I think P/N and Kathy has a stronger bond than is thought. Remember even though P/N thought alot of Gina they still chose to keep Kathy. Darn it! I think if Robert wins IC then Sean will go. I think Kathy feels she has a good chance with P/N during the final IC and may do a Colby.

Tylogulator 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-05-02, 11:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tylogulator Click to send private message to Tylogulator Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Rotu 4's Influence on The Jury"
The main reason I believe that Kathy will stick with p/n is because she is probably using common sense to assess the jury..
Kathy strikes me as a very down to earth logical person and for that reason she (like me) would be led to believe that the jury, which will no doubedtly be comprised of the 'Rotu 4', would choose her over P or N.

Most people on the jury aren't going to want to vote for P or N (they haven't played the game particularly wisely...they've shot the breeze and only made one smart strategy move, which happened to pay off HUGE) Kathy on the other hand has been a wild-card the whole game, won immunity when she needed it and the Rotu members on the jury (of which there will be at least 5) will notice her evolution from a clueless real -estate broker into a shrewd, yet moral Survivor player. Thus, for these reasons I am sure the Jury would pick K over p/n, and also s/v. All K has to do is make it to the final 2 and she's got the mil. P and N are a lot like Kim J's...no real contribution to the game...boring players who kind of got lucky and just stuck...and nobody wants another Tina Wesson to win Survivor...her winning almost turned me off of the game completely...too bad Tammy got the boot...

Now the only question, is, can Kathy she make the final 2 or will that old hound dog pascal pick up her trail?

habs rule!!

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-05-02, 11:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: What if THE GENERAL wins IC again?"
LAST EDITED ON 05-05-02 AT 11:15 PM (EST)

There is a vidcap of Vee holding a slingshot in this thread:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/2764.shtml

I posted there, that the IC might be a slingshot challenge, like the one Colby and Tom won in S2 & S3, respectively.

I think Robert might be a longshot at winning this challenge, because the other players will completely gang up on him and take him out immediately, if he is indeed the choice to go this week.

What could be interesting is determining who might have a good aim.

I think Sean would be Robert's principal opponent, and at this point, I would not put anything past Kathy.

What do you all think?

JeffGator 1401 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-02, 00:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JeffGator Click to send private message to JeffGator Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "I think the general could do it"
Unlike you guys, I think the General could pull out a miracle and win another immunity. He knows his a$$ is on the line, so he's going to try harder than everyone else. He's just going to want it more. Remember when Nick put his A game on and beat Colby at the tug of war challenge? Kathy won the first immunity challenge of the merge when she thought she was a target. There are many more examples but I'm too tired to mention them.

Anyway, it looks like the IC might be a slingshot challenge. Not to be sexist, but if this is the IC, then I think Robert has a huge advantage over the women and Paschal. Really his only competition is Sean, but I don't think Sean will try as hard. If you look in the past survivors, the big guys have won these type of competitions (Colby S2 and Tom S3). I think the odds are in Roberts favor and he will win.

If this happens then Vecepia is sure to go. As we already have seen last episode, Robert is more than willing to vote for her. He and Tammy already approached her about forming an alliance and she said she wasn't ready, so he's not going to try that again. Vecepia isn't really close to anyone other than Sean. She's kind of an outsider. Paschal surely wouldn't vote for Neleh and vice versa, and I don't think Paschal would vote for Sean after their reward challenge experience together. I don't think he would care about voting for Vecepia, have you ever even see the 2 of them talking together? If you think about it, have you seen Vecepia talking to anyone other than Sean?

I actually think that maybe Vecepia is going to be the princess next episode (not Neleh) who is targeted. This could drastically change things for Robert. Sean would stick with Vecepia of course, and after she is voted off Sean would now be the #1 outsider. I think he would be next to go. Who knows, then with Sean gone, Robert could go on a major immunity streak. I mean he's the biggest and strongest guy left.

I do remember the spoiler I provided with John slipping up about the Rotu 4 demise. John said "That was the beginning of our demise. So it is hard to believe that Robert would make it any farther but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Richard Hatch/Tina Wesson/Ethan Zohn/Kathy O'Brien
"There's some milk in the fridge that's about to go bad...and there it goes."--Bobby Hill
--"I will cut the head off of whoever it is that did this. I'm gonna take them out. I'm gonna slit their throat."

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-02, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: I think the general could do it"
It's a shame Zoe isn't around any more. She'd have whupped all the men's butts in a slingshot challenge.

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-06-02, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: I think the general could do it"
Jeff, even though I agree with you, on how we always seem to see, that when a player wants that IN really badly they usually get it. You also have to take into consideration, as I said before, that it is hard for a player to win the challenge, if everyone around you is aiming at you to fail.

That was my question, how badly will the others really want Rob out of the game.

You mention Sean. Sean really does have an interest, because he does not want the others to vote him off or Vecepia out, Sean at this point is playing for two people, just not one, his plan is to go to the end with Vee.

Now, how badly do Kathy, Neleh and Paschal want Robert out. My guess is that they would like to delay trouble in the camp by at least three more days and then see what happens.

05-06-02, 08:55 AM (EST)
23. "Kathy and her hand on Sean's thigh"
I've already taped over this episode, so I can't check it for myself, but did Kathy promise Sean that she would never vote for him (a la the same promise she made to Rob)? Or was it just a deal for that upcoming tribal council?

The answer to this is huge. If she did make that pact, then Vee would be the only choice for a boot if Robert won IC. She has kept that promise once and gone off a number of times about honesty, so it would be hard to convince her otherwise. Better to target someone that she has not promised, and then use Robert the next round to vote off Sean 3-2 (when Kathy's vote is not needed).

Cathy the Canadian 599 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-06-02, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to send private message to Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Kathy and her hand on Sean's thigh"

>
>
>If she did make
>that pact, then Vee would
>be the only choice for
>a boot if Robert won
>IC.
>
>

I'd have to disagree. If Kathy is playing the game, and I think she finaly is, she's got to be thinking about who she wants to face in the finals. Would you want to be up against Neleh?

Besides, she'd be risking her alliance with Sean if she voted off Vee, and now that Sean is tight with Pappy, that could be a huge mistake.

Just a thought.

steppingrazor42 283 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-06-02, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail steppingrazor42 Click to send private message to steppingrazor42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Kathy not liked by the Rotu 4"
I was wondering if anyone else caught this:
On Friday's edition of ET Tammy was asked about Kathy, she got a little pissy and went on to say how much she bugged her and how she wanted to vote her off the first day. I don't have the exact quote and I am not sure that it's transcripted anywhere, but she definitely said all bad things. I swear in that statement she said "we", meaning the alliance. If that's true I think that changes alot of ideas about Kathy's chances to win. And would she be saying that much smack about her if she had spent alot of time at the loser lodge with her? Is this a small clue that Kathy makes it to the F2 but loses and gets SusanHawked in the process?? Maybe Robert also doesn't dig her and has no intention of seeking an allignment with her...maybe S/V would be his target.
Or are Tammy's words a huge misdirection plotted out a long time ago? Either way I thought it was interesting, she didn't get asked about Kathy on the Early Show so it really caught my attention.

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-02, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Kathy not liked by the Rotu 4"
Although it would help when the person in the final two is well-liked by the juries, other factors may also come into play in deciding the winner. The juries may also base their pick on who they think play the game best and choose their winner accordingly (eg. Richard Hatch).

Anyway I don't think we should read too much into what Tammy said and assume that the Rotu 4 hate Kathy. Tammy has basically dissed everyone left in her interviews (except for Robert). She said that N/P were arrogant with their alliance; wanting to shove Neleh's used mint down Neleh's throat; S/V lazy and not pulling their own weight. I think whatever that she said about Kathy was mild as that was regarding her 1st impression of her and that impression might not have lasted.

I personally find one of her other comments in the CBS chat regarding Sean and Kathy more revealing. I think someone had asked her then about S/K and the game, and Tammy said that Sean was lucky whereas Kathy was a strategic player. Kathy came in being a target and she adapted by making the right alliances and staying under the radar. I thought this means that Tammy respected Kathy even though she may not be crazy about Kathy.

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-06-02, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Kathy not liked by the Rotu 4"
I do not think Robert will win immunity this week. I think Vee had decided long ago that final 5 was good enough for her and if she could make it further so be it. I think Vee and Sean do not want to rock the boat and if approached by Robert will turn him down.

With that in mind, I believe K/P/N and S/V all agreed to a final 5 and then it would be every man/woman for themselves. Someone let me know if I am incorrect about that.

If Robert does win IC then there will be some serious jocking for position. Vee/Sean will want Neleh gone. I am not sure how Paschal/Neleh would vote. I would have to say, based upon Robert's vote last week that he would target Vee in an attempt to get her and Sean to switch sides and vote with him.

After the first 2-3 episodes when Kathy was still holding tight (because of luck and a strong tribe) she started looking to the end game. I think Kathy has strategically played very well. I do not see her leaving Paschal and Neleh's side.

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-06-02, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Kathy not liked by the Rotu 4"
iN Tammy's radio talk here in Orlando, (Philips Phile 104.1 WTKS) Tammy says she is still in touch with Kathy.

steppingrazor42 283 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-06-02, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail steppingrazor42 Click to send private message to steppingrazor42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Kathy not liked by the Rotu 4"
Thanks for the update....maybe her response was just more about her first impression of her. I'd be curious if the Rotu 4 will agree on who should win (assuming Robert doesn't make the F2), Kathy definitely has stragigized alot, but I don't think everything Sean has done can be counted out as luck. If he makes it to the final 2 I don't see him giving the best closing arguement though....but who knows.
And to keep the thread subject going, I don't think Robert will win the IC again...just a feeling.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •