The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Tammy Live Chat Transcript??"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

blondejuligirl 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-03-02, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blondejuligirl Click to send private message to blondejuligirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Tammy Live Chat Transcript??"
LAST EDITED ON 05-03-02 AT 04:03 PM (EST)

Since there was moderate interest. Ok, interest from ONE person, I'll put up what I think is not complete drivel. It doesnt seem like she gave up much. This is by and far not the whole chat, as it was very long, but I dont have time for that mess If anyone wants to see the complete thing, I can get it put together on Monday. Hope this is useful in some way!!

Chatter: Tammy, how did it feel to be voted off, did you feel you played your best? What would you want to do that you should have done before?
Tammy: It absolutely SUCKED to get voted off. It’s just a horrible feeling. I mean, you’re exhausted, emotionally drained, hungry and then to add insult to injury you just lost the game! *laughs* I’m really happy with the way I played the game there aren’t a lot of things I’d do differently but one thing would be to bring in a strong fifth person into our alliance.

Chatter: I noticed that when the General said that he was going to keep immunity, you made a strange face. Were you hoping that he’d give it to you, since no one really wanted to vote him off?
Tammy: After Rob won immunity he gave me a hug and whispered in my ear “I’m giving this to you. You’re not going anywhere.” Rob has a huge heart and I think he meant what he said but I don’t really think he was prepared to give that necklace up and I didn’t want him to. I wanted to win the game on my own merit.

Chatter: Hi Tammy great playing. What is the move you think hurt you the most?
Tammy: Thanks and the that hurt me the most was probably not having a fifth person that we trusted to take us all the way to the end of the game.

Chatter: Hey Tammy! Do you think it is hypocritical for Neleh and Paschal to judge you as dishonest and untrustworthy simply because you have made an alliance, and yet they themselves are in one?
Tammy: You know it was tough when Paschal and Neleh agreed to be part of our alliance and then voted Zoe, John, and myself out because they thought we were deceptive for making an alliance and they also thought we were arrogant but the irony of the situation was you’re right they formed an alliance and voted us out and were more arrogant than we ever would have dreamed of being. I mean the day after they voted John out they were at the waterfall singing and laughing that they’d begun to crumble our alliance.

Chatter: Tanny, loved you on the show, what was the atmosphere really like when Pappy and Neleh came back from their cruise? Was it jealousy?
Tammy: I think that there were a few people who were jealous, the rest of us were hungry. *laughs* It was hard to hear about all the food they’d eaten and in great detail when we were so famished ourselves.

Chatter: Tammy, did “they” prevent Paschal and Neleh from smuggling food back after catching Paschal and Sean doing it?
Tammy: The only thing that we were told when they got back from the cruise to the island was that they weren’t able to smugly any food out- I don’t know who told them they couldn’t or why but I sure was wishing that they had.

Chatter: If you won the reward challenge, who would you have brought with you?
Tammy: I would have taken Rob with me.

Chatter: Was Vecepia noticeably disappointed that Paschal didn’t ask her onto the cruise ##### for her birthday?
Tammy: You know Vecepia and I didn’t really talk about that but I think she was a little disappointed.

Chatter: So Tammy, where did you get your tattoo of the turtle?
Tammy: I wasn’t the one that got a tattoo but nice try.

Chatter: Tammy, congratulations on making it so far, you probably should have gone a bit further. Did you think about joining with Sean and V to oust one of the other 3?
Tammy: I had talked to V about possibly joining up with us and she didn’t seem interested. Unfortunately thought, I had not talked to Sean about it and after watching last night’s show, I wish I had.

Chatter: What did you mean when you said V wasn’t pulling her weight? I thought she was one of the hardworkers on the show.
Tammy: No, she wasn’t and especially the last couple of days there she wasn’t. I don’t know if she was depressed because of her birthday or what but she wasn’t doing her share. V was just flying under the radar, just doing enough to get by.

Chatter: After Rob and Kathy got trashed at their private beer party and crashed under the bug netting, the camera faded to black. Did you hear what went on between them after the camera was gone?
Tammy: As far as I know nothing- they passed out.

Chatter: In your final words you said that a lot of the people complained that they wanted to see their family and have food and so on and you said that it was survivor and that it was a game! Do you feel that some of the castaways came on the show not realizing the true aspect of the game?
Tammy: I think when it came right down to it there were a few people out there as the time went on to day 28, 29, and 30 who were talking about going home and missing their loved ones and wanted to see their family and I felt like hey, you signed on for Survivor, it’s 39 days, play the game- that’s why you’re here.

Chatter: Tammy, you suggest that the remaining survivors have flown under the radar. However, Kathy and Sean have both been targeted multiple times from day 1. What do you think of them? Do you think it is luck or strategy?
Tammy: I think with Sean it was luck that has kept him in the game and with Kathy I think it was strategy. I think that after a few days out there she realized that she was going to get voted off if she didn’t simmer down a bit and if she didn’t become a little less abrasive.

(Sorry guys, missed a line or two here)
Chatter: (Some question about ill will towards Neleh) Are you on good terms with her now?
Tammy: Yeah, absolutely. Neleh and I are friends. I’m not bitter. The things that they asked me about on the Early Show were points of contention- I mean, she offered us her used candy and that came across as this sweet young girl who was playing the game but also she’s still in the game and I’m not so give her credit.

Chatter: What did you really think of Sean and Rob?
Tammy: You know, I love both those guys. Sean and I- we really had some great talks on the island. I love who he is, I love where he comes from and I love that he tries to be a role model for younger people. Rob is a fun guy who would have been a blast to go out and have pizza and a beer with. As far as the game went- he was there to stir up trouble and did it very well. After the fact, it’s fun to watch Rob and his antics but while it was going on it was a little tiring.

(Add in a shameless promotion for the wonderful producers of the show and the great job they did editing)

She really doesn’t say anything else interesting, unless you care to hear about what she did right after she got booted, etc. She also mentions how she quit her job as a reporter and is writing a book about a serial rapist.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Tammy Live Chat Transcript?? frisky 05-03-02 1
   RE: Tammy Live Chat Transcript?? blondejuligirl 05-03-02 2
       RE: Tammy Live Chat Transcript?? Teddy_Bear 05-03-02 3
           RE: Tammy Live Chat Transcript?? blondejuligirl 05-03-02 6
 Spoiler Value?? s_man 05-03-02 4
 RE: Tammy Live Chat Transcript?? FesterFan1 05-03-02 5
   RE: Tammy Live Chat Transcript?? Drive My Car 05-03-02 7
 RE: Tammy Live Chat Transcript?? katem 05-04-02 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-03-02, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Tammy Live Chat Transcript??"
Can I have your job? Just kidding. I'm "working" too. Hey, it's Friday.

Please get it up if you can. I'm interested. Thanks!

05-03-02, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blondejuligirl Click to send private message to blondejuligirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Tammy Live Chat Transcript??"
Ok. It's dragging on and on forever though. I'll put the parts that I think are mildly important up, then maybe put the rest up on Monday. If she doesnt stop talking soon, I'll be "working" overtime!

Teddy_Bear 1675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-03-02, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Teddy_Bear Click to send private message to Teddy_Bear Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Tammy Live Chat Transcript??"
The easy way is to post a link (see the HELP Forum).

Tammy's Live Chat Transcript.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Robert: I'm going to rub my face in Neleh's hair.

Act Now: Keep HOPE Alive !!!

Eleanor Roosevelt: No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

05-03-02, 06:31 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Tammy Live Chat Transcript??"
I couldnt post a link...there was no link I was just in the room, and typed it up.

s_man 579 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-03-02, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail s_man Click to send private message to s_man Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Spoiler Value??"
I caught this:

She says she's NOT one of the "tattoo buddies." Does this mean Robert goes next (meaning John, Zoe, and Robert get new tattoos)?

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-02, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Tammy Live Chat Transcript??"

What is notable about this is not so much that she wasn't one of John's tattoo buddies, but rather that she's aware of the discussion. Either she's perusing the spoiler boards or the folks at CBS gave her a head's up about rumors, innuendo, etc.

When you add in the fact that she's in the media and knows probably more than any of the others in the cast what interviews are about, I wouldn't look for anything substantial to come from her. If she does come forward with something that sounds like it's a spoiler, take it with a HUGE grain of salt.

She's no dummy when it comes to this stuff.

Fester

"Checkmate, brah"--Sean, S4 E8

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-02, 10:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Tammy Live Chat Transcript??"
I am sure she is aware of the tatoo discussion. She probably watched John's Early Show interview, and heard it the same place we did. Besides they are allowed to talk to each other after the show is over.
The Tatoo is not a spoiler never has been.

I do agree with you Fester, that being in the media herself, she does a good interview, and seems very comfortable with it. I doubt she would make an accidental comment out of nervousness.

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-04-02, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Tammy Live Chat Transcript??"
>Chatter: Tammy, you suggest that the
>remaining survivors have flown under
>the radar. However, Kathy and
>Sean have both been targeted
>multiple times from day 1.
>What do you think of
>them? Do you think it
>is luck or strategy?
>Tammy: I think with Sean it
>was luck that has kept
>him in the game and
>with Kathy I think it
>was strategy. I think that
>after a few days out
>there she realized that she
>was going to get voted
>off if she didn’t simmer
>down a bit and if
>she didn’t become a little
>less abrasive.

This is the part that seemed very interesting to me. It appears that Tammy found new respect for Kathy. If the final two are, as I suspect that they might be, Sean and Kathy, Tammy most likely gave Kathy her vote.

What do you think?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •