The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Vecepia: Wedding is this weekend"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-03-02, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Vecepia: Wedding is this weekend"
http://wedding.weddingchannel.com/search_purchase/search_results.asp?rfn=vecepia&rln=towery&x=0&y=0

She's registered on weddingchannel.com as having a wedding this weekend. We should have noticed it earlier, it's a good sign she was safe this week, and probably next week as well. (Unless they were planning a honeymoon in NY...heh)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Vecepia: Wedding is this weeken... Bebo 05-03-02 1
 RE: Vecepia: Wedding is this weeken... Tinkerbell 05-03-02 2
   RE: Vecepia: Wedding is this weeken... frisky 05-03-02 3
   RE: Vecepia: Wedding is this weeken... Loree 05-03-02 5
       RE: Vecepia: Wedding is this weeken... hrc2u 05-06-02 33
   not hoax? weltek 05-03-02 7
   RE: Vecepia: Wedding is this weeken... samiam 05-03-02 8
   RE: Vecepia: Wedding is this weeken... LilNik8 05-03-02 10
 RE: Vecepia: Wedding is this weeken... jkokoj 05-03-02 4
 RE: Vecepia: Wedding is this weeken... Hobbs of Mich 05-03-02 6
 RE: Vecepia: Wedding is this weeken... MatineeIdol 05-03-02 9
 RE: Vecepia: Wedding is this weeken... samboohoo 05-03-02 11
 RE: Vecepia: Wedding is this weeken... ConanRDU 05-03-02 12
   RE: Vecepia: Wedding is this weeken... MatineeIdol 05-06-02 24
 Catty comments follow: TechNoir 05-03-02 13
 RE: Vecepia: Wedding is this weeken... BMH 05-03-02 14
 The happy couple George Tirebiter 05-04-02 15
   RE: The happy couple Outfrontgirl 05-04-02 16
       RE: The happy couple LithLady 05-04-02 17
       the guest list survivorscott 05-04-02 18
           RE: the guest list Wacko Jacko 05-06-02 25
 RE: Vecepia: Wedding is this weeken... Serendipity 05-04-02 19
 If she... MikeD 05-04-02 20
   sorry... MikeD 05-04-02 21
       RE: sorry... BaquaR13 05-05-02 22
           RE: sorry... PepeLePew13 05-05-02 23
               RE: sorry... Wacko Jacko 05-06-02 26
                   RE: sorry... esquire 05-06-02 28
 One more scenario... Tinkerbell 05-06-02 27
   RE: One more scenario... PepeLePew13 05-06-02 29
   RE: One more scenario... Spidey 05-06-02 30
       this spoiler means nothing Wacko Jacko 05-06-02 31
 Vee's Wedding Making Her Boot Look ... JeffGator 05-06-02 32

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-03-02, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Vecepia: Wedding is this weekend"
I agree that it would have been a good sign she was safe this week. But since it's not uncommon for people to delay their honeymoons, I don't think we can read anything into next week, unless we can get a confirmation that they're honeymooning right after the ceremony.

Anyone wanna check wedding announcements early next week?

fluent in Sarcastic, Blahblah, and Mockery

Tinkerbell 1587 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-03-02, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tinkerbell Click to send private message to Tinkerbell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Vecepia: Wedding is this weekend"
Okay, I don't post in spoilers very much, but didn't Vee refer to missing her "husband" last night? It's a possibility that they hurried up and got married before she left for Survivor.

Or this could be a hoax. Basically anyone can register any name and wedding date on these sorts of sites.

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-02, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Vecepia: Wedding is this weekend"
I remember Sean mentioning Vee's "husband" but I don't remember how Vee referred to him. Nowadays, I don't think it's relevant what you call your signifant other. People who have made commitments without getting married refer to one another as husband and wife.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-02, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Vecepia: Wedding is this weekend"
I was a little puzzled when Sean referred to Vee's husband also. I had heard she and Tammy were both engaged. I think Sean was just mixed up and called him "husband".

hrc2u 146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-06-02, 08:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hrc2u Click to send private message to hrc2u Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Vecepia: Wedding is this weekend"
I don't know. I remember at work when I was engaged customers would ask me out because I was friendly. They would still insist on going out for a drink if I said I was engaged. When I told them I was married they would leave me alone. Perhaps to keep Sean inline she told him she was married. Just my thoughts as a once single woman.

hrc2u

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-02, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "not hoax?"
The fact that it links to an active Macy's registry leads me to believe this isn't a hoax, but who knows. We need more research.

samiam 5976 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-02, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samiam Click to send private message to samiam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Vecepia: Wedding is this weekend"
The SeeBS site says, "Towery currently resides in Hayward, Calif. with her fiancé, Leander, and his dog Kunta."

"You are a fluke of the Universe. You have no right to be here. And whether you can hear it or not, the Universe is laughing behind your back." - Tony Hendra, Deteriorata

LilNik8 195 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-02, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LilNik8 Click to send private message to LilNik8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Vecepia: Wedding is this weekend"
I do recall either Vecepia or Sean saying that is was hard to be away from your husband on your birthday referring to Vee.

*~*Nicole*~*

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-03-02, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Vecepia: Wedding is this weekend"
Sean also mentioned Vee missing her husband.

Hobbs of Mich 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-03-02, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hobbs%20of%20Mich Click to send private message to Hobbs%20of%20Mich Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Vecepia: Wedding is this weekend"
Since we have the registry, maybe we should all chip in and get something for the couple? Since they have brought us so much fun watching Vee.

MatineeIdol 104 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-02, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MatineeIdol Click to send private message to MatineeIdol Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Vecepia: Wedding is this weekend"
I am betting that registry is NOT a hoax. If it is, a lot of stuff has been purchased off of it.

Does anyone want to buy a $50 soup bowl? Huh? Anyone?

I would guess that she is certainly safe next week because no bride I know would want her honeymoon interrupted by anything, much less constant TV appearances (unless Mark B promised to make it up to her in a BIG WAY).

Of course she can always count on the big vacation coming from Rosie!

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-02, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Vecepia: Wedding is this weekend"
Vee is also registered on classmates.com. It looks like she is an active member -- lots of personal info., etc. Maybe we can look there next week too in the message boards or chat rooms to see if there's anything.

ConanRDU 20 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-02, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ConanRDU Click to send private message to ConanRDU Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Vecepia: Wedding is this weekend"
The CBS previews for next week (5/9) state:

"A newcomer joins the tribe, but the honeymoon is short-lived when it comes time to plotting strategy."

Doesn't that seem odd given that this has come out about Vee's wedding. Any thoughts on whether that is spoiler/misdirection/conincidence?

MatineeIdol 104 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-02, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MatineeIdol Click to send private message to MatineeIdol Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Vecepia: Wedding is this weekend"
That is a strange play on words considering her "honeymoon" would be this week.

Does anyone else think that there is any merit to this?

TechNoir 9741 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-02, 06:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TechNoir Click to send private message to TechNoir Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Catty comments follow:"
Well thank you. I enjoyed wallowing through so much bad taste at Macy's. And that ugly platinum banded bone china. I'm guessing she must have won the million because otherwise she would have to hand wash it herself.

60 Pixel Series, No. 2

"Sweetie, if you're not living on the edge, then you're taking up space..." Flo Kennedy

BMH 845 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-03-02, 09:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BMH Click to send private message to BMH Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Vecepia: Wedding is this weekend"
I seriously doubt that Vecepia will go this weeek or even next week..bc of her wedding..If she was actually goin to get voted off this week..dont u think Vecepia would have planned the wedding alot sooner..maybe really early in the show..so she would be able to go on a honeymoon and be back in new york by the time she would be voted off...just some thoughtz..

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-04-02, 00:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "The happy couple"
Heh. I always wondered what kind of people actually register for handouts. . . Why not just send an announcement that says "THROW MONEY!" or "We only want things in OUR bad taste, thank you."

Anyhoo, the wedding seems to be legit--this photo from votedoff (which you can get to thru the Portland newspaper site at about.com) shows the happy couple (you can ALMOST see the stone. . . WTG Leander!); not sure why they couldn't find a better picture to scan, or at least clean it up some:

Somehow don't think the timing of the wedding is necessarily important--maybe they timed it to coincide with a media blitz, maybe to avoid one.

GT

Where there's smoke, there's toast.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-02, 02:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: The happy couple"
LAST EDITED ON 05-04-02 AT 03:00 AM (EST)

As people have figured out by now, Sean was wrong, and Vee is getting married Sunday and in California, her current home, rather than Portland.

I wonder if it's in Hayward, because I could go lurk, as she lives just down the freeway from me... See if any Survivors show up. The things this obsession makes me contemplate doing...
Nah, I think they'd notice I didn't belong.

One thing to consider is when did they set this date in stone, before Vee went on S4 or after? Since she has NO choice about the dates of her press tour, she ought to have set the wedding date at a time when they wouldn't conflict.

It's rather odd considering she could have waited only a month and then had no scedule concerns. Anyway you figure it, she won't be married long before the Finale.

Don't the Final Four have fewer appearances? The Early Show, but everyone has to do that after the Finale? I seem to remember the 3rd and 4th place finishers get left out a little, and actually even 5th place this time--as #5 goes out on Thursday and the show wraps on Sunday.

I can't really glean any definite meaning from this spoiler, but I feel like there's something there. Hmmm, maybe she wins enough money where she's afraid people won't sign up to buy her all that silly stuff once they know, so she has to cash in now...

Oh, and I noted they went for Henckel's Pro Chef's knives--no more dull machetes for this girl...

LithLady 11 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-02, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LithLady Click to send private message to LithLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: The happy couple"
This looks to me like a coincidence of sorts. Looks like Vee has planned a pretty traditional wedding - signing up for china and whatnot. Most traditional weddings are planned nearly a year in advance. She would have known 5 months ago whether it would conflict with Survivor stuff and could have changed or cancelled it. So maybe there is something to it - sort of.

OK, I'm sounding wishy-washy here - sorry. I'm just trying to say that I'll bet she planned the date long before she became a contestant and when she saw that it wouldn't conflict, she went ahead with it.

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-04-02, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "the guest list"
If it is this weekend, then would she have invited anyone like sean to go? If so, they would be safe too.

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-06-02, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: the guest list"
No, the reason Vee would be considered safe is because she would be the bride. Being on all the talk shows would be too much with a wedding this weekend. Sean wouldn't be safe because he could do all the talk shows and fly out to the wedding at the last minute and if need be fly back to do talk shows on Monday. I don't see any problem with him being a guest at the wedding and being on talk shows.

Serendipity 525 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-04-02, 07:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Serendipity Click to send private message to Serendipity Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Vecepia: Wedding is this weekend"
Of course, an all expenses paid trip to NYC followed by a free trip from Rosie would make a nice honeymoon.

MikeD 344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-04-02, 08:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MikeD Click to send private message to MikeD Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "If she..."
took the time to register and everything - she must have been planning it for some time now, no? Doesnt sound like a quickie wedding to me....

MikeD 344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-04-02, 08:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MikeD Click to send private message to MikeD Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "sorry..."
my point being that maybe she planned it before she went off on her adventure.

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-05-02, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: sorry..."
Agreed, but if she did infact get kicked off, i think she would have had to cancel it, because of all the interviews and press she would need to do.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-02, 11:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: sorry..."
Not necessarily. She *could* get booted this coming week and MB may very well have helped her out by encouraging her to move the wedding up a week or so. It's the perfect smokescreen that MB loves to do to misdirect people.

Let's say she does get booted this week after her wedding takes place -- she and Leander gets a nice all-expenses paid trip to New York and then after her interviews are done a few days later, off she goes on a nice honeymoon (paid for by MB as a thanks for moving up her wedding a week or two, however long it is).

I've changed a wedding date myself and it doesn't really have an impact if it's done a few months beforehand (other than, of course, the scheduling of a banquet hall -- but MB could just find her a nicer place) and when it comes to registrations at a store, the store doesn't give a shiv about when the actual wedding is as long as they sell their stuff and earn lots of money for it... and don't you think they'd be a little delighted at the free publicity they're getting right now from SBlows? Vee went off in November and got back before Christmas -- the wedding was today on May 5th so she's had more than enough time to tweak a few things around and change the invitations after she knew where she placed in the game and perhaps got coaxed by MB into moving things around.

Now... would that be likely to happen? Dunno, I wouldn't put it past MB to do something like that (for what it's worth, I'm leaning towards Vee as a very strong bootee possibility for this week anyway if Robert wins IC due to her being on the fringes of the P/N/K/S/V group)... but it's worth keeping in mind.

Why not... Vee has already mastered the art of getting something from doing nothing at all...

GO HABS!
"I'm the General and that's that."
Robert DeCanio, April 11/02

05-06-02, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: sorry..."
Is there something in the Survivor contract that says she has to do the talk shows if she gets booted? Maybe Burnett will just cancel all of this weeks appearances if Vee gets booted this week. Is that not impossible?

esquire 1095 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-06-02, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: sorry..."
Back in Survivor 1 - Greg was busy on a ranch somewhere and did not do the interviews. Ramona took his place on the Morning show. At that time, Burnett said they were not required of the contestants. Therefore, if Vee had planned her wedding for a long time to take place this weekend, she may just elect to not go on the TV shows

Tinkerbell 1587 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-06-02, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tinkerbell Click to send private message to Tinkerbell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "One more scenario..."
LAST EDITED ON 05-06-02 AT 11:55 AM (EST)

Something about this spoiler just isn't sitting with me right...Sean referred to Leander as Vee's husband - I think Vee even referred to him as that as well. As an engaged person myself - I would NEVER refer to my fiance as my husband yet. He not - so I wouldn't call him that. It's a possibility that Vee and Leander DID get married before she went to the Marquesas. But if they already had this big ceremony planned maybe they went through with that as well.

This is becoming more and more common - have a civil ceremony and then also a traditional ceremony sometime after. Many military couples did this with the war in Afghanistan.

So...I don't know what spoiler value this has at all - except for that the ceremony that took place on May 5th was just that - a ceremony. So maybe it won't matter to them if they have to leave right after their (big traditional) wedding to go on a press tour.

Just my two cents as a bride deep in planning a wedding.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-02, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: One more scenario..."
Not a bad thought... but why would CBS hide the fact that she did go ahead and get married? Why make such a big secret of it and have the contestants statements contradict what is posted in their bios? It probably doesn't mean anything or is simply an oversight, but it's something worth keeping in mind.

My brother went through the same thing -- he lived in what was still Czechoslovakia at the time and married a Slovak girl over there in a simple ceremony without making it official because they wanted to move to Canada (and her parents wouldn't travel) -- and the government wouldn't have approved her 6-month travel visa if they knew she was going to be moving to a foreign country. After the move to Canada a couple months later, they then went ahead with a second wedding ceremony that made everything official.

It could just be that Vecepia got the call to go onto Survivor and since she did all the planning, they decided to have a simple ceremony right away before she left and then have a more formal ceremony later -- she didn't know how things would go later on and probably feared a chaotic schedule.

I'm still on the fence what this all means about Vee getting married yesterday and how it relates to a potential boot this Thursday. Aarrgh.

GO HABS!
"I'm the General and that's that."
Robert DeCanio, April 11/02

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-02, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: One more scenario..."
LAST EDITED ON 05-06-02 AT 02:15 PM (EST)

My spouse and I did the civil ceremony about 2 months into our engagement (to get better car insurance rates!) and then waited a year and still had the big ceremony with our families and friends. We also didn't tell anybody but our closest friends. I didn't want my mom freaking out about how we "eloped" and the reason we did it. Seven years later, still no one knows. (The pisser was we got pregnant 12 weeks before the 2nd ceremony and eventually my son will do the math and ask us if we got married b/c he was on the way. Oh well, I'll cross that bridge at another time...)

It could be that Vee and Leander got hitched and didn't tell anyone (for any number of reasons), but referred to him in passing as her husband to Sean, not thinking about the fact that it wasn't common knowledge. Starvation and the quest for a million could do that to a person.

I don't think it has any spoiler value, but just wanted to point out that it is not ridiculous to think they could have done that.

*Edited for typos

05-06-02, 05:09 PM (EST)
31. "this spoiler means nothing"
So what if she gets married this week. Survivor was filmed in December. If she is booted this thursday. She can still get married and decline any talkshow appearances.

I think the bigger spoiler is whether a close relative or friend died while she was still on the island. She may than elect to leave and therefore she could be the unlikely bootee this week.

JeffGator 1401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-06-02, 06:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JeffGator Click to send private message to JeffGator Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "Vee's Wedding Making Her Boot Look Likely?"
I don't think Vecepia having her wedding on Sunday, May 5 would at all interfere with her post bootie interviews. If she's booted on Thursday, she wouldn't even have to start doing the interviews until Friday May 10. And I'm not sure what her husband does for a living, but I know that her job doesn't pay a lot of money and I'm sure they could use a free honeymoon from Rosie O'Donnel. You know that if Vee appears on her show that Rosie will give her the free honeymoon as her gift.

I'm sure the wedding was planned way in advance anyway. Who knows, maybe they purposely planned it like this so that they could get the honeymoon from Rosie right on time. Then they could forget about her getting booted off the show and focus on getting to know each other.

And If you were one of two people who might win a million dollars would you get married 2 weeks before you might possibly win it? I think I would want a prenuptual agreement to cover my winnings. I suppose that sounds callous but that is life in this day and age. Could a prenup have been drawn up that says something like "...in the event I win a million dollars it is all mine."? Based on this I would have to think that Vee does not make the final 2.

She could still do her MediaWhore appearances waiting until after the Survivor hubbub and her CBS committments to settle down.. take her winnings (whatever amount) and go on her honeymoon later.

Weddings are not generally put together 3 months in advance but usually MUCH earlier with financial commitments like down payments. To cancel them simply for EPMB is ridiculous.

I also think that Vee has a good chance of being voted out in the next challenge. The IC possibly looks to be a slingshot contest. In the past this type of contest has been won by big guys (Colby S2 and Tom S3). Robert is the biggest one left, and with his a$$ on the line, he would try harder than anyone else. And in a contest like that, I would think he would have a huge advantage over the women and Paschal (not trying to be sexist here). His only competition would be Sean. But Robert is going to want it more. And I think therefore Robert will win immunity.

Therefore Vecepia will get booted because:
Vecepia doesn't talk to anyone and has not bonded with anyone other than Sean. Honestly, who have you ever seen her talk to other than Sean? No one feels any ties or connections to her. Hell, Paschal didn't even choose Vecepia to take along on the cruise and it was Vecepia's birthday! This was because he knew they wouldn't have a damn thing to talk about. No one feels close to her besides Sean and she would without a doubt be the first one to go if Robert wins immunity. I don't think Paschal would vote Sean off ever since their reward challenge experience. I don't think Kathy would vote for Sean as they have made some sort of alliance. Paschal wouldn't vote for Neleh and vice versa. Robert has already proven (last episode) that he will vote for Vecepia. So if Robert wins immunity, they would definitely vote for Vecepia.

Richard Hatch/Tina Wesson/Ethan Zohn/Kathy O'Brien
"There's some milk in the fridge that's about to go bad...and there it goes."--Bobby Hill
--"I will cut the head off of whoever it is that did this. I'm gonna take them out. I'm gonna slit their throat."

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •