The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Spoiling Sumary Ep 10"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Naked 887 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-03-02, 02:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Naked Click to send private message to Naked Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Spoiling Sumary Ep 10"
LAST EDITED ON 05-03-02 AT 03:03 AM (EST)

Just as last week, this is a thread where we can reflect on
how we did in our spoiling efforts for the week. Please share
with us the reasons that you made your picks last week. If you
where correct in your assumptions, How did you come to your
conclusions ? If MB duped you this week, What happened ?

Congratulations to all who picked correctly !!!

RC

Out of 62 posts for the RC, only 8 of us chose Paschal to win this one.

infinitesurvivor,jkokoj,Bebo,bebekid
(all just picked Paschal to win, but did not select
Nelleh to accompany him.)

sleeeve,Bungler,George Tirebiter,s_man
(all mentioned in their threads that he would Nelleh to go on the cruise
with him.)

George Tirebiter is the only person to place in the heading of Her thread that
both Paschal and Nelleh would be participating in the reward.

IC

IC was a little tricky this week. With only 3 of 60 correctly picking Robert.

RedRocket,dabo,Wacko Jacko

Red Rocket, with only one post, screwed up and voted for Robert to get the boot in the IC thread with this post...

Tammy wins immunity and it's time for Robert to go watch the yankees!

but Hey, We'll take a winner any way we can get them with this one... Welcome to the boards Red Rocket !!!!

BOOT

You can't fool us MB !!! out of 130 Votes for the boot, 75 of us correctly picked the axe to fall on Tammy. Even with a "Rude" poster telling us this week that the CBS websight was saying that Vee would go, and a "Prophetic Poet/Relative of an 80's
televison star" on a board we won't speak of in good compay was rapping about Paschal being gone because of a clean court docket this week, The majority of us knew to look in the right place with a Tammy boot !!!

Here's who picked correctly

bergdogg,Round.Robin,PepeLePew13,Cin,bigtomshouldhavewon,
StarvingButStrong,MikeD,Tumbler,foolishgirl,volmel,Dalton, sittem14,Naked,soulSurvivor_23,Loree,George.Tirebiter,Bungler, Mitrelleum,dabo,Eagle1,steppingrazor42,MakeItStop,pancho, galastarr,DVK,Spidey,Ritz,NightScribe,lroy,gorudygo, GuessItRains,In.The.Woods,s_man,munson,ShowMeTheWinner, JeffGator,MDSkinner,sleeeve,Squarepants,jkokoj,bebekid,
zzz,shakes.the.clown,PagongRatEater,SurvivinDawg,Krautboy,
sorgee,FesterFan1,ejm92,Lisapooh,Swami,jayseae,
wildchickenhunter,Granvil.the.4th,hrc2u,smiles,dangerkitty,
Stolimadras,true,Outfrontgirl,janisella,Wacko Jacko,Sheila,poolboy,TechNoir,Rain Crow,Blueville,travelingbetty,Kokoro,echogirl,smokedog,
specie,moonbaby,samiam,SurvivorBlows

JohnMc saw victory snatched from the jaws of defeat,when he changed his correct boot of Tammy to Vee.
(I bet it felt like a Monty Python movie....
Blue... No Yelloow.... Arrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhh !!!!

PTTE

There are some excelent theories presented in this thread...

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/2684.shtml#34

When spoiling this week, make sure and read some of the previous posts in
this Forum by these people to help formulate ideas.

galastarr and janisella are the only people to have a correct PTTE with 8
contestants remaining.

These people have correct PTTE's from 7 contestants remaining.

Spidey,sleeeve,zzz,Naked,Kokoro,JohnMc,katethegreat,kiki_k,
Lancerdude74,esquire,bergdogg,vulcan,PepeLePew13,mighty,PagongRatEater,lroy,Outfrontgir,sittem

This is the votes for the winner of Survivor 4

37 Kathy
15 Nelleh
4 Paschal
4 Sean
2 Vee

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Spoiling Sumary Ep 10 bergdogg 05-03-02 1
 RE: Spoiling Sumary Ep 10 Bebo 05-03-02 2
 RE: Spoiling Sumary Ep 10 Punkin 05-03-02 3
 RE: Spoiling Sumary Ep 10 Loree 05-03-02 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

bergdogg 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-03-02, 03:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bergdogg Click to send private message to bergdogg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Spoiling Sumary Ep 10"
I guess I shall get my insomia going with my +/- of the week

Missed on RC, but that is just so difficult to get. That is pretty much a really good guess if you do get it.

IC, I think I could have gotten if I had any info on the challenge itself. In a fire challenge like that, the athelete doesn't matter as much as mental. Dicque won a similar challenge in S1, but Robert shouldn't have as much luck. I may have been able to point to Robert if I had any info on the challenge.

The boot was obvious. It was right in front of our faces. Tammy couldn't win immunity the whole way, and she was gonna bite the dust sooner rather than later. If a few posters wouldn't have stirred up so much BS to go against this, I think we would have had more people pick Tammy.

My PTTE looks good for now, but we shall see. I really don't think it will work out that way though. Other than that, I base 90% of my rating predictions on the boot, so I think I did rather well this week. I also think unless some good evidence comes along, Robert is our obvious boot for this week.

BUD SELIG SUCKS!!!! SAVE THE TWINS!!!

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-03-02, 08:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Spoiling Sumary Ep 10"
Had a 50-50 shot on the bootee and picked wrong.

Why did I switch my vote to Paschal on the reward? Because there were so many vidcaps of his participating in the reward. There were shots of the others, but that preview focused around his efforts. Why focus on him if he didn't win?

I also used an incorrect spoiler. Cowboyroo posted a pic that made it look like Paschal was deciding who to take with him. As we all know, he didn't think about that one at all.

fluent in Sarcastic, Blahblah, and Mockery

Punkin 244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-03-02, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Punkin Click to send private message to Punkin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Spoiling Sumary Ep 10"
I'll admit it. I got totally sucked in by "For whom the bell tolls" thresd on EZ. What a bumpkin I must be. I couldn't understand why no one would believe this Duke guy. I mean, who would post such a thing and stand by it so firmly for days and days if he were not telling the truth? This is why I belong over on the Fanatics board. I am so gullible. I admire all of you spoilers and read everything you write, and then, I go and fall for the latest version of Uncle Camerman. Is there any chance I will learn from this?? Hmmmmm.

On the other hand, you have different fingers.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-03-02, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Spoiling Sumary Ep 10"
I just knew it was time for Robert to win a challenge. But I guessed him to win the RC instead of the IC. But he did win one. I just had the wrong challenge.

The Tammy guess was rather obvious. MB tried misdirection but they had already showed everyone wanting Tammy out before. So when she didn't win immunity she was gone. I think Robert will be the obvious choice next week if he doesn't win immunity again. And I doubt he'll do it twice.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •