The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The First Tie Vote"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

survivor_freak 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-03-02, 00:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail survivor_freak Click to send private message to survivor_freak Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The First Tie Vote"
Hey guys,

This is my first post and please let me know if I should have put this somewhere esle...I was thinking that we might see a tie vote next week, with Sean and Vee joining up with Robert to vote for Neleh...Sean had said something about ending the game in a boom and I think that he knows it this works that he would be in the final two with Vee or could be out in the next TC...Just wanted to put this out there and see what others thought about it..

This could also play into the theroy that pappy would give up immunity if he thought Neleh might be next to go...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 No tie votes JohnMc 05-03-02 1
   RE: No tie votes Bebo 05-03-02 3
 RE: The First Tie Vote toddE 05-03-02 2
   RE: The First Tie Vote bergdogg 05-03-02 5
       RE: The First Tie Vote Spidey 05-03-02 9
           RE: The First Tie Vote frisky 05-03-02 10
               RE: The First Tie Vote Spidey 05-03-02 11
           RE: The First Tie Vote SurvivinDawg 05-03-02 12
 RE: The First Tie Vote s_man 05-03-02 4
   RE: The First Tie Vote Loree 05-03-02 6
   Sean has 3 votes Rexx 05-03-02 7
       PREVIOUS VOTES DON'T COUNT THIS TIM... Bebo 05-03-02 8
           RE: PREVIOUS VOTES DON'T COUNT THIS... Rexx 05-03-02 13
               RE: PREVIOUS VOTES DON'T COUNT THIS... Gap 05-03-02 14
                   RE: PREVIOUS VOTES DON'T COUNT THIS... Rexx 05-03-02 15
                       RE: PREVIOUS VOTES DON'T COUNT THIS... bergdogg 05-03-02 16
                           RE: PREVIOUS VOTES DON'T COUNT THIS... Fashionista007 05-03-02 17
                               Follow this link dabo 05-04-02 18
                           RE: PREVIOUS VOTES DON'T COUNT THIS... munson 05-04-02 19
 RE: The First Tie Vote cutie 05-08-02 20
   Elimination vote wording Bebo 05-08-02 21
       RE: Elimination vote wording hrc2u 05-08-02 22
       RE: Elimination vote wording FesterFan1 05-08-02 23
           RE: Elimination vote wording Bebo 05-08-02 24
               RE: Elimination vote wording cowboyroo 05-09-02 25
 NO TIE VOTE possible this week or (... Napalm in the Morning 05-09-02 26
   RE: NO TIE VOTE possible this week ... FesterFan1 05-09-02 28
   RE: NO TIE VOTE possible this week ... Bebo 05-09-02 29
 RE: The First Tie Vote Teddy_Bear 05-09-02 27

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-03-02, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "No tie votes"
I'm sorry, but I think this whole transfer of immunity thing is just one of EPM's ploys to toy with people's emotions. No one is safe without immunity. No one has transferred yet, and no one will.

Besides, here is where I describe why Neleh is safe and that Robert and Vee are next on the chopping block.

<http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/2757.shtml>

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-03-02, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: No tie votes"
I'm sorry, but I think this whole transfer of immunity thing is just one of EPM's ploys to toy with people's emotions. No one is safe without immunity. No one has transferred yet, and no one will.

Per Tammy's Early Show interview, Robert whispered to her that he was going to transfer it to her, even though it meant his own demise, but she told him not to.

fluent in Sarcastic, Blahblah, and Mockery

'Canes Rock! Beat Canada!

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-03-02, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The First Tie Vote"
I think this is the right place to post, especially given the questions about a tie vote and what happens now that "previous votes cast no longer count." That would seem to indicate a tie next week, since the final four becomes the only other possibility for that to happen. It would have to be between someone who has previously received votes against someone who hasn't for that rule specification to be relevant. So, I guess it would be Sean or Kathy (more likely Sean) tied with Neleh or Pappy.

The problem I have with that is that Kathy and Sean may have a plan to be final three with Vee. So they boot Robert next week and then go after P/N.

bergdogg 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-03-02, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bergdogg Click to send private message to bergdogg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The First Tie Vote"
>I think this is the right
>place to post, especially given
>the questions about a tie
>vote and what happens now
>that "previous votes cast no
>longer count." That would
>seem to indicate a tie
>next week, since the final
>four becomes the only other
>possibility for that to happen.
> It would have to
>be between someone who has
>previously received votes against someone
>who hasn't for that rule
>specification to be relevant.
>So, I guess it would
>be Sean or Kathy (more
>likely Sean) tied with Neleh
>or Pappy.

Why does everybody believe that the "previous votes no longer count" means that there is going to be a tie vote this season?!?! I think it is pretty obvious that that comment was made because there is no tie this season, and that the rule change never comes up in this season. Robert is a goner, and EPM is just trying to catch us all in "Neleh is getting booted next week" fever.

>The problem I have with that
>is that Kathy and Sean
>may have a plan to
>be final three with Vee.
> So they boot Robert
>next week and then go
>after P/N.

Exactly. If K/S are alligned, Vee is a shoe in for the final 3 (barring immunity). There is no point to keep Robert in the game, who has 2 votes on the jury (John, Tammy) and he would also get votes from N/P because S/V/K turned on them, and won't vote for them. It is a stupid move to get rid of N/P now if S/V/K are alligned. N/P think Kathy is on their side (and may in fact be). They take comfort in that, and it may cost them.

BUD SELIG SUCKS!!!! SAVE THE TWINS!!!

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-02, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The First Tie Vote"
>Why does everybody believe that the
>"previous votes no longer count"
>means that there is going
>to be a tie vote
>this season?!?! I think it
>is pretty obvious that that
>comment was made because there
>is no tie this season,
>and that the rule change
>never comes up in this
>season. Robert is a goner,
>and EPM is just trying
>to catch us all in
>"Neleh is getting booted next
>week" fever.
>

Bergdogg, several of the ousted contestants have confirmed that they were told at the beginning of the game that previous votes don't count. There is no way anyone, including MB, as god-like as he may be, would know ahead of time whether or not there would be a tie. It is totally inconclusive as to whether or not there is ever a tie.

Same thing with the IN swap. Although I am sure they could have edited out references to it if it never did subseqently come up, it does add to speculation and strategy, so might as well leave it in and add to the dynamics of the game (Like Tammy saying this am that Robert was going to give her the IN). The fact that they show references to giving away immunity is also not conclusive as to whether or not it ever actually happens.

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-02, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The First Tie Vote"
>several of the ousted contestants have confirmed that they were told at the beginning of the game that previous votes don't count.

I remember the night Hunter got the boot, he voted for Sarah. When he held up the vote, he said something along the lines of "I'm hoping that this vote will protect someone down the line who I think deserves to go far."

I don't know the words verbatim, but they suggested that Hunter was hoping that his vote would figure prominently in future tribal councils. If there was a rule, he must've forgotten about it.

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-02, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: The First Tie Vote"
Hunter is a kncklehead. That pretty much explains that. Patricia and Sarah at least, and probably others, have said they were told at the outset.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-02, 03:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: The First Tie Vote"
Spidey has it dead-on here.

Correct me if I am wrong, btw, but I haven't heard it mentioned ON THE SHOW that previous votes don't count. We know this to be true from exit interviews, and the players knew it all along, but was it ever actually mentioned ON THE SHOW, on camera?

Also, remember the "Hollow" Theory and you'll understand why MB keeps the IN transfer in our minds: It's to give his normal (non-spoiler) audience something to see as a possible twist and surprise in the game, and for the spoiler audience it's something else that MB hopes will perhaps mislead some from making a correct choice.

MB used this rule's potential by putting in a VOICEOVER of the General telling Tammy he wasn't going to let anything happen to her, implying that he would give her the necklace. From Tammy's exit interviews, we know she was offered the immunity, and turned it down. But that didn't keep MB from using it for a few moment's suspense.

"Pappy, you smuggled! I'm so proud of you!" -- Neleh Dennis

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

s_man 579 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-03-02, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail s_man Click to send private message to s_man Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The First Tie Vote"
I had a friend to bring up this same scenario this morning in conversation. The flaw in that theory is that S & V would be MORONS consider forcing a 3/3 tie next week. If you going to jump ship, then last night would be the time, so you don't have a tie until 2/2 (with T & R).

I'm not saying that it WILL NOT happen, I just believe that it would be bad timing if so. Although with these idiots, who knows....

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-02, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The First Tie Vote"
I had been thinking that Sean and Vee might join up with Robert next week. Then I watched Tammy on The Early Show. And I changed my mind. They asked her why she didn't try and get Sean and Vee to join her and Robert. She said she had tried talking to Vee a few days earlier and realized she wasn't going to change over. Then Tammy said watching Sean on TV lastnight talk about maybe switching did hurt. She never realized they would have had a chance if they had tried. So I figured that Robert probably doesn't get to do it either. Or Tammy wouldn't have been surprised to hear Sean consider it.

Rexx 9 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-02, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rexx Click to send private message to Rexx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Sean has 3 votes"
If S/V/R made a new alliance against K/P/N, Sean would be a sitting duck because he has 3 previos votes against him. Kathy has 2, therefore Sean would go even with the 3/3 tie. If they were going to go for Neleh last night was their only chance with Tammy's vote. I think Robert or Sean goes this week, depending who wins immunity.

05-03-02, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "PREVIOUS VOTES DON'T COUNT THIS TIME"
Rexx, there have been countless links on this site to show that previous votes don't count. MB said so in an interview, and outsted contestants have confirmed.

05-03-02, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rexx Click to send private message to Rexx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: PREVIOUS VOTES DON'T COUNT THIS TIME"
Oh Sorry, I just get the hang of things and then they change the rules

Gap 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-03-02, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gap Click to send private message to Gap Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: PREVIOUS VOTES DON'T COUNT THIS TIME"
Sean and Vecepia will surely realize that Robert and Tammy were the two votes Vee got this time. They would have no reason to trust him or to want to have anything to do with him. I think they would be better served to get rid of Robert this time, and then work on Kathy for next time. There are lots of reasons why those three should get together. Kathy might think that as the only Rotu in the final two, she would have the vote in the bag. And they all three might think Paschal and Neleh are too well liked to go up against in the final vote.
At any rate, I think Kathy will be the battleground in the "Tale of Two Cities" in two weeks.

05-03-02, 03:45 PM (EST)
15. "RE: PREVIOUS VOTES DON'T COUNT THIS TIME"
I totally agree with you Gap, why would Ve and Sean trust Robert is he has voted for them....But if previous votes don't count, he could say he know she was safe and wounldn't get voted off. Plus V/S joining Robert would put them in a possible final 3 whereas, if they stay with their present alliance and vote out Robert they are in a final 5. Plus Sean's comments about Neleh make me wonder if he doesn't try to get her out.

bergdogg 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-03-02, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bergdogg Click to send private message to bergdogg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: PREVIOUS VOTES DON'T COUNT THIS TIME"
They will try to vote Neleh out, in 2 weeks.

Robert is toast, and MB is trying to mis-direct us ala the all-woman alliance last year.

BUD SELIG SUCKS!!!! SAVE THE TWINS!!!

Fashionista007 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-03-02, 11:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fashionista007 Click to send private message to Fashionista007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: PREVIOUS VOTES DON'T COUNT THIS TIME"
I realize this has been discussed a million times over on this site about the previous votes thing, but I guess I was absent that day. My question is..."When did they say that?" and "Did they ever say or hint at why this is a rule now?"

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-02, 00:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Follow this link"
This came out prior to the start of series 4.

http://www.tvguide.com/tv/020228.asp

ARRRRRRR!!!!

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-04-02, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: PREVIOUS VOTES DON'T COUNT THIS TIME"
They will try to vote Neleh out, in 2 weeks.

Editting misdirection complete! All this Neleh as a target, which came out of nowhere last episode (altho she made it very easy in the aftermath of the reward) leads me to believe that Neleh is safe until F3. I'll be looking for a Sean or Vee boot in E12.

Robert is toast, and MB is trying to mis-direct us ala the all-woman alliance last year.

Exactly. Robert's next despite all the Neleh misdirection.

cutie 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-08-02, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cutie Click to send private message to cutie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: The First Tie Vote"
i am thinking about the clue that neleh would be the "target", i agree that neleh would not be voted off but in what situations would she became a target but not be voted off?

1. some (sean/vee) thought about voting off her, but does not succeed since she won immunity (5-1 robert out), or pappy gave it to her (5-1 robert or 3-3 robert/pappy with robert out since pappy is save this week (the spoiler of pappy's schedule).

2. a tie vote with 3 votes for neleh but she wins. the promo about "dont miss the elimination vote" makes me think that a tie vote is more possible due to the word used "elimination vote".

maybe robert wins ic again, forcing s/v to join with him, since they saw that kathy is tighter with p/n. this explains why s/v dont join with t/r last episode but do it this ep. s/v would then be out.

maybe the juries could cast the "elimination vote", this would explain john's comment abt he is not done yet, they would then vote off s/v for sure.

or the elimination vote may be casted by the ic winner, but then in this case, neleh would be voted off, which is not quite possible due to the red herring of the clues. so another alternative may be r/p/n vs s/v/k.

just some speculation...first time poster...no flaming pls...

05-08-02, 03:18 PM (EST)
21. "Elimination vote wording"
the promo about "dont miss the elimination vote" makes me think that a tie vote is more possible due to the word used "elimination vote".

Could we get some confirmation on this wording please?

SurvivorFever reports that the line in the promo is "Don't miss the elimination vote".

Sweetpea's post and surviivor.com report the line as "Who will be voted off next".

There is a difference in implication. I'm with cutie that the phrase "elimination vote" could refer to a tiebreaking vote, because it seems like strange wording for a routine TC.

Unless "elimination" is MB's not-so-cute way of referring to Sean, whose intestinal fortitude has been shown in the episodes and referred to in multiple post-boot interviews.

hrc2u 146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-08-02, 04:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hrc2u Click to send private message to hrc2u Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Elimination vote wording"
>the promo about "dont miss the
>elimination vote" makes me think
>that a tie vote is
>more possible due to the
>word used "elimination vote".

>
>
>Could we get some confirmation on
>this wording please?
>
>SurvivorFever reports that the line in
>the promo is "Don't miss
>the elimination vote".
>
>Sweetpea's post and surviivor.com report the
>line as "Who will be
>voted off next".
>
Bebo,
I heard promo at 3:55 on CBS channel 3 Hartford, CT. I clearly heard. "Who will be voted off next".
Hope this things up.
hrc2u

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-02, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Elimination vote wording"
It looks as if both wordings are correct and that there are 2 promos. I haven't seen either, but SurvivorFever has one as a May 3 promo and one as a May 5 promo.

the VO from May 3 says "Who will be voted out next?" and the VO from May 5 says "Don't miss the elimination vote!"

Hopefully they'll show the more recent one again tonight during TAR.

Fester

"Checkmate, brah"--Sean, S4 E8

05-08-02, 04:15 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Elimination vote wording"
LAST EDITED ON 05-08-02 AT 04:15 PM (EST)

Thanks for the clarification, Fester and hrc2u.

That tells me that the wording was carefully chosen and has some significance. Now we just have to figure out what.

- Will there be a tie? That throws Robert into the mix as a credible IC winner.

- Does elimination refer to Sean? Wouldn't put it past MB, after he titled John's boot episode "The Jury's Out". The title of this episode, "Marquesan Vacation", could reference Sean's past comments about vacations.

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-09-02, 00:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Elimination vote wording"
Bebo,

I was 90% sure of a Robert vote til the combination of your thinking and Tammy's appearance on David Letterman. The two common questions asked on Letterman are "Did you see or touch any monkeys" and "Was there any hanky panky on the Island". Tammy had pretty canned answers and brought up Sean's flatulence as a reason for no hanky-panky...It definitely seemed as though her responses were thought out, and the first thing that came to mind was this is Tammy's revenge on Sean for getting N/P over to his side...what better way than to prompt Dave to discuss flatulence with Sean on the show...Sean may be getting to vocal about voting Neleh which could cause N/P to want to target Sean...definitely a possibility....However, I more likely see a tie vote when there are 4 left...

Napalm in the Morning 50 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-09-02, 01:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Napalm%20in%20the%20Morning Click to send private message to Napalm%20in%20the%20Morning Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "NO TIE VOTE possible this week or (obviously) next week IMO"
I know the editing in the past few shows haven't made it obvious, but we have got to believe Kathy is firmly with N/P for the following reasons:
1.) N/P saved Kathy's butt when they voted Gina off before the merge.
2.) Kathy went along with N/P (and S/V) with the plan to eliminate their former Rotu tribe members.
3.) Kathy has always voted exactly the same as N/P with the exception of Ep7 when she was out to get Zoe the liar.
4.) There is no evidence Kathy has ANY type of alliance with S/V or the General.
5.) Kathy must believe N/P are her best shot at making the F3.

Therefore, the only way for a tie vote this week is if S/V/R all voted for the same person. That means they would have to plan something, and why would S/V even consider that at this point after the General voted for V last TC?

The only REMOTE chance for a tie vote is if the General wins IC again. S/V might then feel vulnerable since N/P/K would be forced to choose one of them. In that case, S/V might approach the General to vote with them out of desperation, but how could they possibly trust him? (General could say yes, then turn around and vote with N/P/K to slam dunk V or S - both of whom he has already voted at previous TC's.) In addition, if this scenario was a possibility, I think we would have received many more teasers about the potential drama.

IMHO, there is NO CHANCE for a tie vote this week or next (obviously since there will only be 5 left).

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-02, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: NO TIE VOTE possible this week or (obviously) next week IMO"
>I know the editing in the
>past few shows haven't made
>it obvious, but we have
>got to believe Kathy is
>firmly with N/P for the
>following reasons:
>1.) N/P saved Kathy's butt when
>they voted Gina off before
>the merge.

Yes, but Kathy herself said she was unsure of the outcome of that vote and she knows she's low woman on that particular totem pole. In addition, she couldn't convince either one to turn on John prior to the Coconut IC.

>2.) Kathy went along with N/P
>(and S/V) with the plan
>to eliminate their former Rotu
>tribe members.

Actually, it was N/P who went along with K/S/V. Kathy and Sean had some sort of agreement, and then Kathy went to get N/P in their camp, but failed. It wasn't until N/P felt their place in the Rotu hierarchy was threatened that they acted.

>3.) Kathy has always voted exactly
>the same as N/P with
>the exception of Ep7 when
>she was out to get
>Zoe the liar.

Yes, but with the exception of the vote to oust Gina, who was following whose lead? I don't think there's enough evidence to say for certain that N/P/K are a voting "bloc". Lately they've had a common goal to break up the R4, but after that...who knows where her loyalties lie? IMO, probably closer to Sean than N/P. Realistically, she'll side with whomever she feels best benefits her. We already know that she thinks N/P are unbreakable.

>4.) There is no evidence Kathy
>has ANY type of alliance
>with S/V or the General.

Disagree. She's already conspired with Sean in E8. Even if that agreement was only to boot John, a level of trust was established. Sean has never lied to Kathy, and that goes a long way with her. I don't think she trusts N/P to do right by her.

>5.) Kathy must believe N/P are
>her best shot at making
>the F3.

Maybe, maybe not. I think the first time an opportunity presents itself to split those two up, she'll be on board.

>
>The only REMOTE chance for a
>tie vote is if the
>General wins IC again.

I would say that Robert's chances to win again are more than "remote". If it's a slingshot challenge, I'd put him up toward the top of likely winners.

If he does win immunity again, N/P will target Vee. S/V will target Neleh. The two free agents in the mix are Kathy and Robert. IMO, Robert will side with N/P, and there's a good chance that Kathy will side with S/V; especially if she's already decided that they are her ticket to the endgame.

>IMHO, there is NO CHANCE for
>a tie vote this week
>or next (obviously since there
>will only be 5 left).

IMO, there is a GOOD CHANCE for a tie this week; especially with the promo pointing to the "elimination vote". S/V/K vote Neleh, N/P/R vote Vee. Right now I'm leaning toward Neleh surviving the tiebreaker...whatever that might be.

Fester

"Checkmate, brah"--Sean, S4 E8

05-09-02, 11:46 AM (EST)
29. "RE: NO TIE VOTE possible this week or (obviously) next week IMO"
LAST EDITED ON 05-09-02 AT 11:46 AM (EST)

4.) There is no evidence Kathy has ANY type of alliance with S/V or the General.

I have to disagree with you on this one. We were shown a conversation with Kathy and Sean in which she put her hand on his thigh and promised not to vote for him. I can't remember whether it was for that one TC, or whether it was a longer agreement. But we have been shown that these two have had at least one discussion about an alliance.

The only REMOTE chance for a tie vote is if the General wins IC again.

I agree with Fester that this is not a remote chance. There have been discussions before on how hard the desperate player will fight for immunity. If we're willing to be open to the idea of Neleh or Vee -- neither of whom has won any challenges yet -- could win, then it's not a stretch that the person most desperate to stay in the game would be tough during the IC.

IMHO, there is NO CHANCE for a tie vote this week or next (obviously since there will only be 5 left).

If Robert loses IC, there won't be a tie vote. If he does, then I think it could go 3-3. Unlike Fester, I think that R/P/N would go after Sean instead of Vee...making this a true "elimination" vote.

Teddy_Bear 1675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-09-02, 03:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Teddy_Bear Click to send private message to Teddy_Bear Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: The First Tie Vote"
The only way I forsee a tie vote happening this episode is, if Robert again miraculously wins immunity. Barring that form happening, I think this is a far more likely occurence in the first hour of Ep. 13 (if it even happens at all) between the two factions or "cities"--one of which, IMHO, would most likely include Kathy.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Gabe: We don't need a skipper out here.

The Cream rises to the top. So does the scum.
|
Light a Virtual Candle
Eleanor Roosevelt: No one can make YOU feel inferior without YOUR consent!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •