The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Should Go/Will Go/Save"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-15-09, 05:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Should Go/Will Go/Save"
The top 7 go to the movies and apparently all they go for the sappy dreck. So who should bomb at the box office and who should go straight to DVD if it were all up to you. How will America vote and will they use that darn save thing this week.

Should Go

Danny (I don't like him, he can't sing a verse to save his soul, and he was part of the dreck-a-thon)
Matt (Too many white boy soul on the show and you were the worst of the three--I know Anoop doesn't count as white but his sound is white boy soul more than anything else, we don't need 3 in the top 6)
Lil (What a waste of a pimp spot. Good for you that you finally made some change to a song that people other than the voices in your head could notice, but the parts you didn't change up were completely dreadful)

Going Home: Matt. If you are going to sing about really loving a woman you have to make me believe you have loved someone other than your reflection in the mirror. I didn't get any sincere emotion off that performance.

Will Go:
Matt
Kris
Anoop

(although it could be anyone other than Adam and Danny)

I think it is Matt's time to go. He isn't unique in the competition and the other people in his genre are way more likable.

No Save this week.

Matt

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Should Go/Will Go/Save moonbaby 04-15-09 1
 RE: Should Go/Will Go/Save vince3 04-15-09 2
   RE: Should Go/Will Go/Save Glow 04-15-09 3
 RE: Should Go/Will Go/Save emydi 04-15-09 4
   RE: Should Go/Will Go/Save Glow 04-15-09 5
 RE: Should Go/Will Go/Save Ahtumbreez 04-15-09 6
 RE: Should Go/Will Go/Save DoodleBug 04-15-09 7
   RE: Should Go/Will Go/Save Glow 04-15-09 8
       RE: Should Go/Will Go/Save byoffer 04-15-09 25
       RE: Should Go/Will Go/Save DoodleBug 04-15-09 28
   RE: Should Go/Will Go/Save mindy23 04-15-09 9
   RE: Should Go/Will Go/Save mhdallas 04-15-09 10
       RE: Should Go/Will Go/Save Estee 04-15-09 11
           RE: Should Go/Will Go/Save vince3 04-15-09 12
               RE: Should Go/Will Go/Save Estee 04-15-09 13
 RE: Should Go/Will Go/Save Estee 04-15-09 14
   RE: Should Go/Will Go/Save zazzy 04-15-09 16
 RE: Should Go/Will Go/Save zazzy 04-15-09 15
 RE: Should Go/Will Go/Save geekboy 04-15-09 17
 RE: Should Go/Will Go/Save mrc 04-15-09 18
 RE: Should Go/Will Go/Save zazzy 04-15-09 19
   RE: Should Go/Will Go/Save DoodleBug 04-15-09 29
 RE: Should Go/Will Go/Save Corvis 04-15-09 20
   RE: Should Go/Will Go/Save emydi 04-15-09 21
   RE: Should Go/Will Go/Save zazzy 04-15-09 22
 RE: Should Go/Will Go/Save angelworth29 04-15-09 23
   RE: Should Go/Will Go/Save nailbone 04-15-09 27
 RE: Should Go/Will Go/Save TxMom2011 04-15-09 24
 RE: Should Go/Will Go/Save dragonflies 04-15-09 26
 RE: Should Go/Will Go/Save Belle Book 04-15-09 30

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-09, 07:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Should Go/Will Go/Save"
Should go:
Weak performances from Matt, Anoop (did not sound bad but yawn) and Lil. Lil has the VFTW to boost her numbers, Anoop has the frat boy vote.

Will go:
Matt. There were some bad parts to his song where you could see the self satisfied smugginess, he thought he was doing great. He was not as good as he thought.

I agree there will be no save.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-09, 07:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Should Go/Will Go/Save"
Should go:

Gokey, Kris, Lil with Lil getting the axe and not saved

Will go:

Anoop, Matt, Lil with Lil getting axed and the save, that once she had as a possible crutch, not used because the judges have given up on her

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-09, 07:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Should Go/Will Go/Save"
I was going to agree with you but then I noticed you have Kris on the "should go" list. *kick*

Should go:
Lil - go home
Matt
Allison

Will go:
Matt
Anoop
Lil - going home. no save.

"What he does is original, deliberate, and intentional. He knows what he's doing and why. He is so superior to any of the other contestants that he really doesn't even belong there." - Tahj

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-09, 08:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Should Go/Will Go/Save"
Should go

Douche should go
Matt
Allison

Will Go

Matt no save but they will "debate" like last week
Kris
Anoop (or Allison)

Wonder who will have to pick the safe group, probably douche and he'll actually do it while doing a vibrato goat voice and walking to Adam's group away from Matt's with that smug A$$hat smirk on his face

04-15-09, 08:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Should Go/Will Go/Save"
that would make me laugh a little, I think.

"What he does is original, deliberate, and intentional. He knows what he's doing and why. He is so superior to any of the other contestants that he really doesn't even belong there." - Tahj

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-09, 08:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Should Go/Will Go/Save"
Should:

Lil
Allison
Matt

Will:

Lil
Anoop
Matt - going no save

Mangalicious by The Slice
09/25/2008 Bre left for Iraq
04/29/2009 Bre leaves Iraq

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-09, 08:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Should Go/Will Go/Save"
LAST EDITED ON 04-15-09 AT 09:04 AM (EST)

SHOULD go straight to DVD:
Allison - not your best sweetie, and it sucks going first
Matt - not a great performance from you
Lil - not good and you SHOULD be gone!

BUT....VFTW will save Lil and she won't be in the bottom 3

WILL go:
Allison
Matt
Kris - you sang a song that not many people know and Randy *kick* did you no favors. I think Kris will sing for his life tonight and might get saved!

04-15-09, 09:12 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Should Go/Will Go/Save"
The song won an OSCAR, like, a year ago. I'm really surprised so many people don't know it. I don't think it will hurt Kris.

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-09, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Should Go/Will Go/Save"
The song won an OSCAR

That? is the worst defense of a song ever. The Oscars do not have a history of picking great songs.
<-- still bitter that Springsteen beat Neil Young for the Oscar from Philadelphia.

04-15-09, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Should Go/Will Go/Save"
I am surprised I don't know it because I watch the Oscars every year!! I don't even remember that movie.

Who sang the original?

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-15-09, 09:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Should Go/Will Go/Save"
My prediction for bottom 3 (should go):

Lil: (dreadful off pitch performance-your lack of confidence is kicking in BIG TIME)

Matt: just because I'm tired of looking at your 3 eyes, and your voice is the same old same old

Allison: your song was way too low for you-you should have brought it up about a key/key and a half to resonate that bold voice you really have. And I agree with Simon-your personality is not being showcased enough.

Going: Matt, with no save.

Should be going: Lil, but may be saved by VFTW; this is really a toss up for me. No saves from the judges, but they'll pretend to deliberate.

mhdallas 165 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-15-09, 09:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mhdallas Click to send private message to mhdallas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Should Go/Will Go/Save"
Should go: Matt, Kris, and Lil

Will go: Matt, Kris and Lil (maybe Allison - it's a tossup)

If Kris has to sing, then I can see the judges finally using the save. After all, they only have 2 weeks left to use it, and if it's not used, it's going to look like one of the lamest things ever. And since it's obvious that Adam is never going to need it, the only two viable options for it are Kris because of his appeal, or Allison because of her raw talent. I still see Kris making F5, though.

(I think Lil's going home. Enough is enough already.)

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-09, 09:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Should Go/Will Go/Save"
After all, they only have 2 weeks left to use it, and if it's not used, it's going to look like one of the lamest things ever.

Still outranked by the Coup D'Etat.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-09, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Should Go/Will Go/Save"
The Dance-Off (DWTS version) is pretty high up there, too.....

04-15-09, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Should Go/Will Go/Save"
That's fair. One was never used and didn't work, while the other was used several times and still didn't work...

04-15-09, 09:38 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Should Go/Will Go/Save"
Should go:

Matt (What the bloody hell was that?)
Anoop (Any slower and it would have gone into reverse.)
Lil (So who needs to listen to advice when you're convinced you're perfect?)

Will go:

Kris (Terminal underpimping.)
Matt (Pushed his luck -- over the cliff.)
Lil (Not even VFTW can keep her out of the Bottom Three.)

The actual departure -- not sure. I think it's between Matt & Lil. VFTW hasn't had much influence this year, and Lil could go out -- I just don't know if they can make her leave the stage.

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-15-09, 09:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Should Go/Will Go/Save"
"underpimping" --ohhh, I'm going to use that in the pimp report.

There's the super pimp, the pimp, the de-pimp but now the Under-pimp!

04-15-09, 09:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Should Go/Will Go/Save"
Should go:

Lil b3
Anoop b2
Matt boot

Will go:

Allison -- b3
Anoop -- b2

Matt -- booot ---> it's time; no save, there is another agenda and it's no longer you. Saving you could upset the order of elimination they have in mind.

geekboy 1788 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-15-09, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Should Go/Will Go/Save"
I think this week is one of the easiest prediction weeks ever.

Its obvious that the four favorites at this point are:

Adam
Danny
Kris
Allison

That makes the bottom three obvious:

Lil
Anoop
Matt

I thikn the boot is a tossup between Lil and Matt. Probably Matt, but i would prefer Lil.

geekboy

"I think what Randy Travis was trying to say was 'What the hell was that?!'" - S. Cowell

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-09, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Should Go/Will Go/Save"
Should:

Danny
Lil
Matt

Will:
Lil
Matt (buh-bye)
Anoop

No save

04-15-09, 11:21 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Should Go/Will Go/Save"
Didn't want to start a new thread just for this...but how do you think Ryan will do the results tonight?

1) Three groups of two and the remaining contestant not in a group has to pick a group to be in?

2) Two groups of three and the remaining contesstant not in a group has to pick a group to be in?

3) The usual way, pulling out the bottom 3 one at a time from the group of 7.

4) Some other way.

04-15-09, 04:08 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Should Go/Will Go/Save"
#2 - didn't Archie sit down between the two groups of three last year when it was top 7?

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-15-09, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Should Go/Will Go/Save"
I love doing this when I actually have a different idea than everyone else...

Should:
Kris
Lil - going home
Matt

Will:
Anoop
Matt
Allison - and she is outta here in a shocker. She doesn't have a good fanbase, it wasn't a good performance AND she went first. However, the judges decide to save her, making the save actually relevant.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-09, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Should Go/Will Go/Save"
actually I think this might happen to....and then the judges will pat themselves on the back for saving this diamond in the rough...just think if they had had it when Jennifer Hudson was there...they wouldn't have used it imho and Daughtry...he was F4 so it wouldn't have been valid anymore...what a joke

04-15-09, 12:00 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Should Go/Will Go/Save"
LAST EDITED ON 04-15-09 AT 12:07 PM (EST)

I've been thinking about this happening, but Simon gave her such an uber-pimp last night with his "through to the end" comment that her singing for the save and being saved would be a bit much in one week.

So, I'm thinking she goes through this *next* week (top 6); and then they can give her the pimp spot at F5 to give her a pass right into the top 4.

That way they get the save used; we have the top 6 repeat like during season 6 IGB and then say goodbye to two contestants the results night of what was originally top 5 week.

Here's how I see it unfolding:

this week --top 7--Matt is booted

next week--top 6--Gasp! Allison is the bootee candidate but sings to be saved. She is saved. No boot. BTW, Danny for the pimp spot at top 6.

Top 6 repeat week (what was top 5 week): Allison gets the pimp spot and makes it to the F4. The show boots Anoop and Lil, no saves because it was already used and 2 have to go.

So top 4: Adam, Danny, Kris, and Allison; Allison or Kris get the boot here because the Adam and Danny fan clubs are too strong to let either of them into the b2. Adam is likely for the pimp spot at top 4.

angelworth29 532 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-15-09, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail angelworth29 Click to send private message to angelworth29 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Should Go/Will Go/Save"
It's a sad week for me, but here goes:

Should go:
Adam - I hate you
Gokey - I'm over you
Lil - You suck

Will go:
Matt - *sniff - but you need to go
Lil - Obviously not cut out for this
Anoop - great performance, not enough of a fan base I'm guessing.

Boot: Matt, no save.

I told you my favorites always lose. Though my new fave is Kris. Have y'all listened to his recorded songs? WOW. And even though everyone didn't know that song, I actually considered it as an option for one of them, but decided no one would try a duet. I think he got the emotion right, and if you noticed, the dress rehearsal version was different. That shows me that he is a true artist, actually singing from his heart. Lil is the opposite to me, every note, every everything was planned out.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-09, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Should Go/Will Go/Save"
Should go:
Adam - I hate you

I told you my favorites always lose

This bodes well for Adam.

"Why go halfway bad when you can go all-the-way crazy?" - RNO

TxMom2011 188 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-15-09, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TxMom2011 Click to send private message to TxMom2011 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Should Go/Will Go/Save"
Should:

Matt
Danny
Lil

Will:

Lil
Matt
Allison - they will have to save her

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-09, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Should Go/Will Go/Save"
I'm blaming it on this monster cold I have, but I thought they all performed well (within their personal limitations) last night. So my basis of bottom 3 is based on historical data, not last night.

Should go:
Matt
Anoop
Lil

Will go:
Matt - will go, just because Lil got the VFTW vote
Anoop
Lil

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-15-09, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Should Go/Will Go/Save"
Here's who I think should be in the Bottom 3:

Allison Iraheta -- I just liked the other songs better.
Matt Giraud -- not very good.
Adam Lambert -- not my cup of tea at all!

And who I think will be in the Bottom 3:

Allison,
Matt and
Anoop

And I'm saying Matt will be singing for his life but won't be spared the axe.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •