The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"AI8 PTTE Week 5 Results Week 6 Lists/Changes"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-09-09, 08:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"AI8 PTTE Week 5 Results Week 6 Lists/Changes"

SHoot, VFTW was only 30,000 votes short, I wish Scott had jumped into the "mosh pit" for his swan song....He actually sounded alot better but he shouldn't of trusted that one-legged guy named Joe who sold him some sort of necklace backstage....

The judges were bastiges how they condescendingly did the fake "we might save him" crap...

SHOULD GO LIST SCORES

Well just 2 of us had Scott correct in the SHOULD GO LIST

Congrats to cat and me!!

Weekly scores

cat 0
me 0
mindy 1
mia 1
Beggy 1
Belle 1
mrc 1
CTGirl 1
Col. Z. 2
Dweeze 2
Doodle 2
Tummy 2
Corvis 3
seahorse 3
toddE 3
zazzy 3
glowie 3
grit 3
smidge 4
Bob 4
southpaw 4
Addie 4
TanNymph 4
taffnic 4
EnglProf 4

Overall scores

taffnic 8
toddE 10
cat 11
Doodle 13
Dweeze 13
emy 13
zazzy 15
Col. Z. 15
tummy 16
mindy 16
Addie 17
seahorse 17
mrc 17
glowie 18
smidge 19
southpaw 20
Bob 20
Corvis 20
CTGirl 20
mia 20
Belle 22
TanNymph 23
EnglProf 24
grit 27
beggy 34

Congrats to taffnic with a score of 8 after 5 weeks with 6 eliminations!

WILL GO LIST SCORES

Again only 2 of us had Scott leaving away at 8

Congrats to Mindy and Smidge

Weekly scores

mindy 0
EnglProf 1
zazzy 1
Dweeze 2
Addie 2
Beggy 2
cat 2
grit 2
glowie 2
tummy 2
mrc 2
southpaw 3
seahorse 3
toddE 3
TanNymph 3
Belle 3
taffnic 3
Doodle 3
Col. Z. 3
CTGirl 3
mia 4
Smidge 4 (changed list)
Bob 5 (changed list)
Corvis 5
emy 6 (changed list)

Overall scores

toddE 10
glowie 10
Doodle 12
taffnic 13
Dweeze 13
emy 14(12)
smidge 14(13)
cat 15
Addie 15
seahorse 17
tummy 17
mia 18
CTGirl 18
southpaw 18
zazzy 18
Bob 19(16)
Col. Z 19
grit 21(17)
Belle 22
TanNymph 24
mrc 24(17)
Corvis 26
beggy 32

Congrats to toddE and glowie who are tied for the lead with 10 points after 5 eliminations!!

If you'd like to change your WILL GO LIST, you can do so by Tues, April 14, 2009 8:00 pm EDT. Any changes after this time, will not be registered until the following week. Remember you get +4 points for each week you change your list

thanks aggie!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: AI8 PTTE Week 5 Results Week 6 ... zazzy 04-10-09 1
   RE: AI8 PTTE Week 5 Results Week 6 ... zazzy 04-14-09 2
       RE: AI8 PTTE Week 5 Results Week 6 ... emydi 04-14-09 3
           RE: AI8 PTTE Week 5 Results Week 6 ... zazzy 04-14-09 4
               RE: AI8 PTTE Week 5 Results Week 6 ... emydi 04-15-09 5
                   RE: AI8 PTTE Week 5 Results Week 6 ... zazzy 04-15-09 6
                       RE: AI8 PTTE Week 5 Results Week 6 ... emydi 04-20-09 7
                           RE: AI8 PTTE Week 5 Results Week 6 ... zazzy 04-20-09 8
 RE: AI8 PTTE Week 5 Results Week 6 ... CTgirl 04-21-09 9
   RE: AI8 PTTE Week 5 Results Week 6 ... zazzy 04-21-09 10
       RE: AI8 PTTE Week 5 Results Week 6 ... CTgirl 04-21-09 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-10-09, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: AI8 PTTE Week 5 Results Week 6 Lists/Changes"
LAST EDITED ON 04-21-09 AT 01:32 PM (EST)

Original Will Go list:

Will go:

12/13: Michael/ Kris
11. Jasmine
10. Jorge
9. Scott
8. Matt
7. Megan
6. Anoop
5. Allison
4. Lil
3. Danny
2. Adam
1. Alexis

Revised Will Go List:

12./13. Jasmine/Jorge
11. Alexis
10. Michael
9. Megan
8. Scott

------------
edited at 2:30 pm, Tuesday

7. Lil
6. Anoop
5. Matt
4. Danny
3. Kris
2. Allison
1. Adam

04-14-09, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: AI8 PTTE Week 5 Results Week 6 Lists/Changes"
How will saves be handled?

If the "save" is used this week then no one is the "boot".

So do we get another week to change our lists on the same 4 points penalty as this week? Or would it be another 4 points?

And if next week is another penalty of 4 points, can I delete my list changes before 8pm tonight and not incur 4 point?

(Not that it matters a lick anyway! Alexis' boot knocked me way down, lol.)

04-14-09, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: AI8 PTTE Week 5 Results Week 6 Lists/Changes"
LAST EDITED ON 04-20-09 AT 09:22 AM (EST)

When you make a change in your WILL GO LIST you incur +4 pts, once per week if you change your list that much!

The save is the same as when they didn't boot someone on Idol Gives Back...say they save the person at F5, the next week, the first person booted would be F5 and the second booted would be F4. That's how I did it for Vampire and Justin V2.0! (season 6 F6 and F5)

04-14-09, 04:48 PM (EST)
4. "RE: AI8 PTTE Week 5 Results Week 6 Lists/Changes"
Thanks, Em! I forgot about the IGB double boots.

So, I've already incurred 4 points, even if I delete it before 8 pm tonight? (Having second thoughts, but in the end, no big deal. Have to protect myself from the awful placement I gave Kris back before the top 13 sang. Who knew someone with such little screen time could last so long? Like Elliot, I tell ya!)

04-15-09, 08:21 AM (EST)
5. "RE: AI8 PTTE Week 5 Results Week 6 Lists/Changes"
LAST EDITED ON 04-15-09 AT 08:22 AM (EST)

no you changed it back to your original list so no 4 pt penalty

04-15-09, 10:00 AM (EST)
6. "RE: AI8 PTTE Week 5 Results Week 6 Lists/Changes"
Nope, I decided to just leave the changed list there. The post is the same as when I first posted it. I had decided to go with the change after all because the Kris penalty from where I originally had him would be so big if he got the boot.

I was just wondering if I could have removed the changed list before show time what would have happened but decided to just leave it, thanks!

04-20-09, 09:20 AM (EST)
7. "RE: AI8 PTTE Week 5 Results Week 6 Lists/Changes"
LAST EDITED ON 04-20-09 AT 09:24 AM (EST)

well bc no elimination this past week, you can still change your list up til 8pm edt 4/21/09 and incur only one penalty of +4...or get rid of the change list and incur no penalty...
I looked at my above post and it didn't make sense...no elimination so no scoring for anyone last week...

04-20-09, 07:18 PM (EST)
8. "RE: AI8 PTTE Week 5 Results Week 6 Lists/Changes"
Thanks! Decisions, decisions...

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-09, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: AI8 PTTE Week 5 Results Week 6 Lists/Changes"
At this point, I think I'm only changing my list to have bragging rights over zazzy!

7. Matt
6. Lil
5. Anoop
4. Alison
3. Danny
2. Kris
1. Adam

04-21-09, 05:38 PM (EST)
10. "RE: AI8 PTTE Week 5 Results Week 6 Lists/Changes"
LOL, bring it on!

Alexis sure screwed us up, didn't she? And I would love it if your list came true!

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-09, 06:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: AI8 PTTE Week 5 Results Week 6 Lists/Changes"
I'm so far out of it that I'll admit I used a little "want to" happen in making my picks!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •