The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SWITCH - The Tour"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Rock Star (Protected)
Current Message

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-22-06, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "Milwaukee show"
INXS is hot. Not just JD. All of them.

Scott Stapp as the opener? Not bad. He was better than I anticipated. Did a lot of old Creed stuff in addition to his new solo music. Not a long break between SS & INXS coming on. That was nice.

They had a curtain down with a 5 minute countdown timer (a few screams when it hit JDs # at 4:48). 3-2-1 *enter harmonica* The curtain raises & JD bursts on stage with Suicide Blonde. Holy carp did he look hot in his black suit, white shirt and yellow striped tie undone. Oh, and shades. Mmmmm. The pinnacle of JD hotness. The jacket came off soon after, then the tie. And about three songs in, he changed to a black t-shirt.

Ok, enough about JD hotness (for now). The set was simple, so nothing to report there. We were on Tim & Garry Gary's side of the stage, but were close enough to get a decent view of the whole band. Other than Jon. There was a cymbal blocking my view of him. *pout*

Notable performances:
Taste It. No, we didn't get the microphone sex, however he did a little sexy mic dance. And he did a fun rap with Taste It to intro the band.

By My Side. Ok, I'm biased. I love this song. It started out with all of them sitting around Jon's drum stand playing and singing. So intimate. JD's voice sounded FABULOUS on this one.

Other songs included:
Mystify
Need You Tonight
Devil Inside
Never Tear Us Apart
Don't Change
New Sensation
Original Sin
Kick
Afterglow
Pretty Vegas
Hot Girls
Never Let You Go (Yes, I said "Knockers would love this")
Devil's Party
Hungry

JD & the two backup singers (I think one is the girl that does the Afterglow backup vocals on the album) did a beautiful acapella of Amazing Grace. Absolutely beautiful. JD also did a spoken word thing that was odd, yet cool. Something in there about chocolate chip orgasms.

Tim is a horny rock star. He makes me laugh. He was always mugging for the crowd, playing with the ladies in the front row & generally hamming it up.

Andrew was looking quite cute. I think he's lost some weight. He and Kirk had some cute playful moments.

JD smoked & swore a lot. One lucky girl (I hope she was a smoker) got one of his half-smoked cigarettes. He also had a thing for ripping up signs people made. He'd take them up to Jon & show him, then rip them. Very odd. He did his homework on Milwaukee, referencing the city being about beer & Harley Davidson's.

I was disappointed there wasn't a little more banter from the band. Other than JD, nobody said anything to the crowd. Yesterday, I was reading my INXS: Story to Story book & it shed a little light on that. Their image, by their first manager, was very much about mystery. They were supposed to seem a little private & inaccessible, yet completely musically compelling. I guess that has carried through to present day.

Now for the picture story. I forgot to charge the batteries before I left, so there wasn't much juice to take pics left. Chris grabbed the camera, because that is what he always does. He takes a picture of Scott Stapp, knowing full well there isn't enough juice to take more than a few pics. Gah! He gets one of the band when they are doing Suicide Blonde. The camera shuts off. I looked at them yesterday & the SS one is perfect...if you are in to SS. INXS? Blurry, blurry, blurry. Sigh.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 SWITCH - The Tour   CattyChat     02-01-06       
   RE: SWITCH - The Tour   Hoobie     02-02-06     1  
     RE: SWITCH - The Tour   Wacko Jacko     02-06-06     2  
     RE: SWITCH - The Tour   weltek     02-06-06     4  
         RE: SWITCH - The Tour   CattyChat     02-07-06     5  
     RE: SWITCH - The Tour   CattyChat     02-07-06     6  
   RE: SWITCH - The Tour   weltek     02-06-06     3  
     RE: SWITCH - The Tour   Wacko Jacko     02-10-06     7  
         RE: SWITCH - The Tour   CattyChat     02-10-06     8  
         RE: SWITCH - The Tour   weltek     02-13-06     11  
         I Stand Corrected   Hoobie     02-14-06     15  
   INXS Storm in A.C.   CattyChat     02-13-06     9  
     Thanks!   weltek     02-13-06     10  
         RE: Thanks!   CattyChat     02-14-06     12  
             RE: Thanks!   weltek     02-14-06     14  
     RE: INXS Storm in A.C.   Soleil Moon     02-14-06     13  
         RE: INXS Storm in A.C.   CattyChat     02-15-06     16  
             RE: INXS Storm in A.C.   Soleil Moon     02-16-06     17  
   RE: SWITCH - The Tour   Loree     02-16-06     18  
     RE: SWITCH - The Tour   CattyChat     02-16-06     19  
     RE: SWITCH - The Tour   Loree     02-16-06     20  
         RE: SWITCH - The Tour   CattyChat     02-16-06     21  
         Completely agree   weltek     02-16-06     22  
             RE: Completely agree   Wacko Jacko     02-17-06     23  
   RE: SWITCH - The Tour   Jay1205     02-22-06     24  
   RE: SWITCH - The Tour   trigirl     03-02-06     25  
     RE: SWITCH - The Tour   JanieDoll     04-24-06     26  
         RE: SWITCH - The Tour   CattyChat     04-26-06     28  
             RE: SWITCH - The Tour   JanieDoll     04-27-06     30  
   RE: SWITCH - The Tour   Hoobie     04-25-06     27  
     RE: SWITCH - The Tour   CattyChat     04-26-06     29  
         RE: SWITCH - The Tour   weltek     05-03-06     31  
             RE: SWITCH - The Tour   Loree     05-09-06     32  
                 RE: SWITCH - The Tour   trigirl     05-17-06     33  
                     RE: SWITCH - The Tour   weltek     05-18-06     34  
                         RE: SWITCH - The Tour   trigirl     05-18-06     35  
                     RE: SWITCH - The Tour   Loree     05-25-06     38  
   Milwaukee show   weltek     05-22-06     36  
     RE: Milwaukee show   CattyChat     05-24-06     37  
   JD gets hurt   Loree     05-29-06     39  
     RE: JD gets hurt   trigirl     05-30-06     40  
         RE: JD gets hurt   cheesybread     06-07-06     41  
   JD's surgery   Loree     06-28-06     42  
     RE: JD's surgery   CattyChat     07-01-06     43  
   RE: SWITCH - The Tour Stats   Loree     07-21-06     44  
     RE: SWITCH - The Tour Stats   CattyChat     07-22-06     45  
         RE: SWITCH - The Tour Stats   Loree     07-22-06     46  
   The new Perfect Strangers video   Loree     08-05-06     47  
     RE: The new Perfect Strangers video   Iam_Xtreme     08-05-06     48  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •