The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Top Ten Captions For The Picture (CBS' Episode 8 Photo Finish)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-20-03, 03:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Top Ten Captions For The Picture (CBS' Episode 8 Photo Finish)"
LAST EDITED ON 07-20-03 AT 03:33 AM (EST)

Dave: Oh yeah, it's list time. Tonight's topic, The Top Ten Captions For This Picture.

Paul: What picture?

Dave: Oh, it's one of those Amazing Race Pictures where you send in captions. You know that kid who used to send in those lists to us?

Paul: Oh yeah, him.

Dave: Well, he looked at this week's picture and was suddenly inspired by a whole mess of captions.

Paul: So why didn't he submit them?

Dave: I guess he thought that we would appreciate them more.

Paul: He's got a point. Those ungrateful CBS cretins...

Dave: Uhhhh Paul, <whispers> they pay us...

Paul: Oh, we love CBS!

Dave: Don't we? Anyways, here is the picture, and, from the home offices in Waterloo, Ontario, the Top Ten Captions for This Picture...

Picture taken from CBS' TAR 4 site

Number

10. Okay Pastor Goldman, but let me ask you this. Let's say I only thought about what it looks like. Is that still a sin?

Number

9. Geeze Millie, I'm sure they were only joking. It's not even that noticeable. Really. And even so, you don't need to get it removed right now...

Number

8. Christian Singles, you found me a match? Really? What's his name? Uh huh...Charles...dammit!

Number

7. So I can get the appointment for breast reduction surgery? Awesome...of course I can give the name again...it's Keoghan, K-E-O...

Number

6. Ohmigosh Chuck, this is like the funnest thing I've ever done...uhhh hi! Do you know if your refrigerator's running?

Number

5. Oh Erist, of course I'm free this Saturday. Seven? That'd be great!

Dave: That kid...he always seems to sneak one of those in there.

Paul: Do you think Les will really think I called him a cretin?

Dave: Whatever Paul. Next...

Number

4. And finally, I hope you burn in hell! Oh, this is Kelly's Mom. Could you put your daughter on the phone?

Number

3. From virgin to virgin, I really do need a cool catchphrase...ooh, that's a good one, give it to me again...oh my what?...

Number

2. Millie, we don't need to book the flight to Malaysia right away...can't we just give it like 12 years and see how we feel about it then?

And the number 1 caption for this picture...

Number

1. For the last time, yes I did dial 10-10-220 for this call...

Hope you enjoyed this list!

P.S. I didn't mean to offend anyone with this post. If it violates any board guidelines, I apologize and I hope a blue man (or woman) deletes it right away. Thanks

(Another IceCat original )

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Top Ten Captions For The Pi... Schnookie Palookie 07-21-03 1
 RE: The Top Ten Captions For The Pi... tig_ger 07-21-03 2
 RE: The Top Ten Captions For The Pi... qwertypie 07-21-03 3
 RE: The Top Ten Captions For The Pi... L82LIFE 07-22-03 4
 RE: The Top Ten Captions For The Pi... mtopaz 07-22-03 5
 RE: The Top Ten Captions For The Pi... Steen 07-22-03 6
 RE: The Top Ten Captions For The Pi... I_AM_HE 07-22-03 7
 RE: The Top Ten Captions For The Pi... ShowMeTheWinner 07-24-03 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-21-03, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Top Ten Captions For The Picture (CBS' Episode 8 Photo Finish)"
Very funny Sir. I always love reading your top 10 lists.
#10 was the funniest LMAO!!

tig_ger 2098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-21-03, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tig_ger Click to send private message to tig_ger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Top Ten Captions For The Picture (CBS' Episode 8 Photo Finish)"
Absolutely hysterical. My faves were #5 and #2!

A Kyngsladye Original

I *Heart* Paul. Just sayin'.

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings

07-21-03, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Top Ten Captions For The Picture (CBS' Episode 8 Photo Finish)"
Most Excellent. I loved them all, especially #7 (poor Phil and his man-boobies). Remember, it isn't offensive if it's funny so you don't have to worry. Keep up the great work!

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

07-22-03, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Top Ten Captions For The Picture (CBS' Episode 8 Photo Finish)"
I love it, Sir! Very funny TTL, as usual. My favorite was #3.

3. From virgin to virgin, I really do need a cool catchphrase...ooh, that's a good one, give it to me again...oh my what?...

OMH!!! ROFL.

mtopaz 2167 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-22-03, 06:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mtopaz Click to send private message to mtopaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Top Ten Captions For The Picture (CBS' Episode 8 Photo Finish)"
LMAO! #10 and #7 were my favorites - thank you for doing this top ten list ;)

MJ

Steen 1544 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

07-22-03, 06:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Steen Click to send private message to Steen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Top Ten Captions For The Picture (CBS' Episode 8 Photo Finish)"
That was Great! Its hard to chose a favorite but Im going to have to go with #3 and #4

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

07-22-03, 07:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Top Ten Captions For The Picture (CBS' Episode 8 Photo Finish)"
rofl sir!! i love 5, 6 and 7

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-24-03, 05:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Top Ten Captions For The Picture (CBS' Episode 8 Photo Finish)"
Bwahahaha! Real funny, Erist! You should submit these to CBS! My faves are #10 and #7!

Kathy O'Brien... The Sole Survivor! (I'd rather be delusional)
Hail the purple rock! Hallelujah..... Oh glory!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •