The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Safe Bet"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-07-09, 07:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Safe Bet"
LAST EDITED ON 04-07-09 AT 07:58 AM (EST)

Adam Odds-On To Win 'Idol'

Interesting...

"Message board chatter over the weekend seems to indicate that Allison has not really connected with fans of the show -- nor started to pick up votes as other contestants are knocked out.

But she did pick up one big endorsement: late last week, fellow 16-year-old Miley Cyrus said she was rooting for Allison. The two have even began texting each other last week."

Considering our Allison discussion in last week's ranking thread.

"What he does is original, deliberate, and intentional. He knows what he's doing and why. He is so superior to any of the other contestants that he really doesn't even belong there." - Tahj

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Safe Bet Ahtumbreez 04-07-09 1
   RE: Safe Bet Glow 04-07-09 3
       RE: Safe Bet CTgirl 04-07-09 4
       RE: Safe Bet Ahtumbreez 04-07-09 7
 RE: Safe Bet emydi 04-07-09 2
   RE: Safe Bet Glow 04-07-09 5
       RE: Safe Bet emydi 04-07-09 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-09, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Safe Bet"
I agree that it looks like an Adam slam-dunk. But I think Kris is going to narrow those odds as the weeks go by. I think Adam may pick up Allison fans if Allison is eliminated but I think Kris may pick up the majority of the others.

Mangalicious by The Slice
09/25/2008 Bre left for Iraq
04/29/2009 Bre leaves Iraq

04-07-09, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Safe Bet"
It could be fun to see what happens on betting sites from week to week.

"What he does is original, deliberate, and intentional. He knows what he's doing and why. He is so superior to any of the other contestants that he really doesn't even belong there." - Tahj

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-09, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Safe Bet"
I saw that article last night (my husband brings the Post home from work) and was going to post it today.

I thought it was interesting how Kris is narrowing the odds in his favor.

Betting odds for the David Cook-David Archuleta finale:

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/showtracker/2008/05/american-ido-14.html

(They all went in favor of David Cook so it will be fun to watch the odds over the season.)

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-09, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Safe Bet"
Anything with you is fun Glowie.

Mangalicious by The Slice
09/25/2008 Bre left for Iraq
04/29/2009 Bre leaves Iraq

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-09, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Safe Bet"
Bill O'Reilly says no...illegal aliens will stop that from happening tho!

http://www.votefortheworst.com/20090407/vftws_adam_lambert_pics_bill_oreilly

The woman saying it's all about talent was funny tho

04-07-09, 01:02 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Safe Bet"
I had to wait to watch that until I could hear it. I'm glad that woman said, "hello? These didn't just appear yesterday or anything. They've been floating around for months."

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-09, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Safe Bet"
Fix News...always one step ahead...he's such a tool

if he did watch it he'd be a Gokey fan

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •