The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"RC Poll"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-01-02, 01:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"RC Poll"
LAST EDITED ON 05-01-02 AT 02:06 AM (EST)

Welcome to Survivor's toughest poll, the RC Poll. Last week we had 3.5 out of 39 votes correct and 2 out of 42 votes the week before. Like what Tammy said during last episode, we "succckkked". But 'fret not coz MB came to our rescue (just like he came to the underdogs' rescue) and provided loads of hints for us in the preview clues and video clips. So without further ado, the RC Poll...

Guidelines: Put the RC winner in the subject line, etc.

PS: I started this thread at the same time as dabo thus the duality of the RC Poll. Sorry about that. Bluemen, please remove one of these polls. Thank you.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Tammy ShowMeTheWinner 05-01-02 1
 Tammy strone 05-01-02 2
 Tammy Spidey 05-01-02 3
 Tammy wendyp 05-01-02 4
 Tammy PagongRatEater 05-01-02 5
 Tammy steppingrazor42 05-01-02 6
 Tammy sorgee 05-01-02 7
 Tammy bergdogg 05-01-02 8
 Sean DarkLotus 05-01-02 9
 Robert frisky 05-01-02 10
 Tammy DeclaringJihadOnSurvivor 05-01-02 11
 Tammy hrc2u 05-01-02 12
 tammy smiles 05-01-02 13
 Tammy dabo 05-01-02 14
 Neleh DVK 05-01-02 15
 Sean JeffGator 05-01-02 16
 Tammy managerr 05-01-02 17
 Tammy Naked 05-01-02 18
 Tammy BaquaR13 05-01-02 19
 VoTe TaLlY sO fAr... BaquaR13 05-01-02 20
   Neleh corcam 05-01-02 21
 Sean soulSurvivor_23 05-01-02 22
 Robert Loree 05-01-02 23
 Paschal sleeeve 05-01-02 24
 Tam-boring! NorthOfBoston 05-01-02 25
 Sean managerr 05-01-02 26
 Tammy jayseae 05-01-02 27
 Paschal Bungler 05-01-02 28
 Pappy/Neleh George Tirebiter 05-01-02 29
 Sean (Vee) Teddy_Bear 05-02-02 30
 Tammy Mitrelleum 05-02-02 31
 Paschal infinitesurvivor 05-02-02 32
 Tammy (Silvergirl1's vote) dabo 05-02-02 33
 Sean cowboyroo 05-02-02 34
 Tammy Bebo 05-02-02 35
 Tammy SurvivinDawg 05-02-02 36
 Tammy lroy 05-02-02 37
 Sean Wacko Jacko 05-02-02 38
 Paschall jkokoj 05-02-02 39
 Sean Swami 05-02-02 40
 Kathy 5Foot3 05-02-02 41
 Tammy GuessItRains 05-02-02 42
 Tammy Fae !!! katem 05-02-02 43
 Vote change: from Tammy to Paschal Bebo 05-02-02 44
 Pascal s_man 05-02-02 45
 Sean princesstan 05-02-02 46
 Paschal bebekid 05-02-02 47
 Kathy jancan 05-02-02 48
 Tammy SurvivaBear 05-02-02 49
 Tammy samboohoo 05-02-02 50
 Rob (Brings Tammy) ejm92 05-02-02 51
 Tammy scante60a 05-02-02 52
 SEAN kawee 05-02-02 53
 Tammy forehead 05-02-02 54
 Robert janisella 05-02-02 55
 Tammy FesterFan1 05-02-02 56
 Tammy munson 05-02-02 57
 Tammy Blueville 05-02-02 58
 Sean pancho 05-02-02 59
 Sean IceCat 05-02-02 60
 Tammy Kokoro 05-02-02 61
 Tammy Java 05-02-02 62
 Neleh Squarepants party of one 05-02-02 63
 VoTe TaLlY sO fAr... BaquaR13 05-02-02 64
 Tammy, brings along Robert smokedog 05-02-02 65

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-02, 01:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Tammy"
I think she's probably one of the three people (Tammy, Sean, and to a lesser extent Kathy) whom I think have the most chance of winning the physical RC. I don't see how the others would be stone-faced if Sean or Kathy won the RC so I'm going with Tammy. The tribe members was stone-faced because she took Sean or perhaps Robert to the reward instead of Vee to cheer her up for the loss of her grandparent.

strone 70 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-01-02, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail strone Click to send private message to strone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Tammy"
The girls got strength and intensity, plain and simple.

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-01-02, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Tammy"
She and Robert are the only ones I can think of who would stir up resentment from the rest. And since R is basically useless in the challenges, T wins it, takes R or S (in a coup attempt), shunning the bday girl and ticking everyone off.

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-01-02, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Tammy"
I think she wins and takes Robert and he comes back and gloats about how much he ate and how much he enjoyed the bed.

SOOO the others will say at TC "SO you can enjoy your nice bed even longer! BUH BYE!"

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-02, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Tammy"
For reasons mentioned in my Tammy wins RC thresd.

steppingrazor42 283 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-01-02, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail steppingrazor42 Click to send private message to steppingrazor42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Tammy"
Too bad Peter's not around anymore for a holding your breath RC, he would have done so well.....

I am picking Tammy, just like the rest of ya, I think she still has alot of strength left (at least compared to everyone else.)

Alt: Kathy ('cause if it is having to do with breath holding her kung fu practice might help her out.)

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-01-02, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sorgee Click to send private message to sorgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Tammy"
she's the best all-around athelete currently on the island right now.

bergdogg 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-01-02, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bergdogg Click to send private message to bergdogg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Tammy"
Just going with the populous.

BUD SELIG SUCKS!!!! SAVE THE TWINS!!!

DarkLotus 344 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-02, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DarkLotus Click to send private message to DarkLotus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Sean"
I'm guessing he wins and takes Vee with him. Someone learned to swim on the island!

- Dark Lotus
"My balls... my balls... my balls..." - Sean Rector

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-02, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Robert"
My reasons for picking Robert, who thus far has shown no talent whatsoever except for pouting:

1. Tammy knows which side her bread is buttered on. She needs to save her strength for IC's. No reward could be attractive enough for her to give it her all and waste up energy before the IC.

2. The resentment upon return. I think Robert wins and picks Sean to join him, as part of his and Tammy's strategy to suck up to a member of the Fab Five and get one of them on side. They come back all buddy-buddy, the other four smell a rat.

3. Robert appears to be struggling in the preview pics of RC. Could be a red herring. Or, it could be just Robert being Robert.

DeclaringJihadOnSurvivor 60 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-02, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DeclaringJihadOnSurvivor Click to send private message to DeclaringJihadOnSurvivor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Tammy"
Tam tam tam tammy tam tam
Thinking this it's an IC, Tammy uses her wicked and evil powers to win another challenge.

hrc2u 146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-01-02, 02:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hrc2u Click to send private message to hrc2u Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Tammy"
Tammy wins the RC. I guessing she wouldn't want to take Robert. She's detrimined to stay in the game. My guess of those she leaves behind are Robert, Neleh, Pascal and Vee. Leaving her to take either Kathy or Sean.
Do you think any one would refuse to go with the winner? Now that would be worth seeing
hrc2u

smiles 675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-01-02, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smiles Click to send private message to smiles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "tammy"
Tammy, Sean, and Kathy are the front runners IMHO for winning this challenge. I picked Tammy because I can't see the rest of the tribe being "stone-faced" if Kathy or Sean wins the RC.

smiles

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-02, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Tammy"
Sean might have a chance if he's gotten used to being in the water, though having to dive underwater may be difficult for him. Robert may start off well but he won't be able to keep up the pace. Vee hasn't been a factor in any of the challenges, really, other than contributing to a couple of team victories. Paschal seems to know what to do underwater, and he's in great shape for someone his age, though he may be smart enough to realize that winning back-to-back rewards could cause resentment among the others. Kathy and Neleh both have a fighting chance if they employ breath-control techniques, but Kathy has her own bouyancy to combat while Neleh is so slight that the carrying of some mass (rock?) may take too much energy. I'll pick Neleh as alternate, though.

ARRRRRRR!!!!

DVK 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-01-02, 03:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DVK Click to send private message to DVK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Neleh"
I think she is tougher than she looks.

DVK

JeffGator 1401 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-02, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JeffGator Click to send private message to JeffGator Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Sean"
And he takes Vee with him. Sean is an athletic guy, and I think he should be pulling a Colby/Lex/Kelly W. some time soon and start winning all the reward/immunity challenges.

Richard Hatch/Tina Wesson/Ethan Zohn/Kathy O'Brien
"There's some milk in the fridge that's about to go bad...and there it goes."--Bobby Hill
--Pappy's getting a little happy

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-01-02, 06:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Tammy"
The stone faces upon return are like when Jerri/Amber returned from the boomerang challenge. My guess is that she takes Robert and the rest of them are all bitter and jealous when they return.

Naked 887 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-02, 07:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Naked Click to send private message to Naked Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Tammy"
Physical RC seems to favor her at this point. I'll say she brings Robert, and the rest of the tribe is pissed about it.

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-02, 07:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Tammy"
Previews kind of give it away...

05-01-02, 07:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "VoTe TaLlY sO fAr..."
This is Post # 20 with the first tally.
Tammy- 15 votes
Sean- 2 votes
Neleh-1 vote
Robert- 1 vote

corcam 374 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-02, 08:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail corcam Click to send private message to corcam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Neleh"
Well I was on dabo's poll but it got bumped, since the girl was a lifegaurd I am going to go out on a limb here and say she wins

I was thinking she might take Paschal, but that wouldnt cause stonefacing unless they are jealous since he got to go on the one before. So if not him then Tammy

soulSurvivor_23 84 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-02, 08:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail soulSurvivor_23 Click to send private message to soulSurvivor_23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Sean"
Sean wins, he takes Vecepia on the cruise ship for the reward.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-02, 08:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Robert"
I think Robert wins the reward challenge. Then I think he takes Tammy with him on the cruise ship. I don't think he feels close to anyone else at this point. I think Tammy would consider taking someone else to help her to change someone's mind about the voting. But Robert seems to have given up. The others will resent the fact that Robert didn't take the birthday girl Vee.

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-01-02, 09:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Paschal"
I'm sticking with the theory that I posted in SOTS, which goes something like this:

1) Vee's birthday and the RC coincide on day 28. Since the RC winner is greeted with stone faces upon return, it is probably because they did not take Vee with them (and Vee did not win).

Kathy (due to motherly instincts and lack of a close alliance) and Sean (due to his close connection) would take Vee, so neither of them are the winner.

Paschal and Neleh would take each other... similarly for Tammy and Robert.

2) It is too early for the alliance to fracture. Either T or R is the next to go (T, unless she wins IC... haven't decided on that yet)... so MB must create artificial controversy to cloud this boot. If anyone else got voted off, the preview would include clips of T/R saying their time was up, and would not focus on the RC controversy.

Therefore, the RC controversy is to disguise the obvious boot for this week, meaning that the controversy cannot center around T/R... thus, P/N must go on the cruise.

3) Since the challenge involves holding breath (something that males are biologically more adept at then females), Paschal is at an advantage over Neleh to win. Also, he and Sean had a feast in the last three days, giving the two of them an advantage in energy (although Sean does not win, by #1)

Therefore, by process of elimination, Paschal wins.

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

NorthOfBoston 158 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-02, 09:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NorthOfBoston Click to send private message to NorthOfBoston Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Tam-boring!"
By process of elimination; still think Sean and Vee can't swim; Paschal, Robert, and Neleh are too slow. Kathy COULD do it as well, but I'm going with my first choice

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-02, 10:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Sean"
I know Tammy is easily the overwhelming favorite for this RC, but I have to go with Sean, just based on the one vidcap that looked like he was winning. In the past, the vidcaps usually gave away the winner. (It definitely did for Kathy imho)

jayseae 68 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-02, 10:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jayseae Click to send private message to jayseae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Tammy"
You can find my reasoning over on the SOTS thread. Tammy is in the best shape and most aware of her limits, therefore in an extended contest that is not just about holding your breath but about renewing that breath, she'll be our winner.

Bungler 497 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-01-02, 11:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bungler Click to send private message to Bungler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Paschal"
Two reasons, one of 'em stupid, the other not so stupid.

1 (the stupid one): Pappy's stone has a 7 on it. Forget Sean's B.S. about betting on black. Bet on 7. It's luckier.

2 (the not so stupid one): Don't know if you've seen the commercial, but Pappy is really moving with that rock.

So I'm picking him, and his little "princess" Neleh will be the tag-along.

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-01-02, 11:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Pappy/Neleh"
I don't normally even read these threads, let alone vote--but I see Tammy all over the place and I can't resist the opportunity to be different. (Much less pressure than the boot vote or the PTTE!)

Besides, sleeeve is so convincing. I think it's not out of the realm of possibility that Pappy or his gal might win--why else show us Neleh floundering or Pappy scooting across the ocean floor that way? Maybe they're hiding the winners in plain sight. And whichever one did win, they'd take the other, birthday girl or no--which certainly WOULD give the other 5 time to ponder the implications of their unbreakable bond. . .

Yes, I think they're going to jettison Tammy and the General at the earliest opportunity, but then Hizzoner and his little Jailbait are bound to be next on the list.

See what I'm reduced to when MB doesn't give us anything to work with? STUPIDITY!

GT

Always be sincere, even when you don't mean it.

Teddy_Bear 1675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-02-02, 00:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Teddy_Bear Click to send private message to Teddy_Bear Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Sean (Vee)"
Sean wins the RC and takes Vee as his guest. The stone faces anre tammy and Robert, since they are outsiders.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Sarah: I'd rather conserve my energy for challenges.

Act Now: Keep HOPE Alive !!!

Eleanor Roosevelt: No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

Mitrelleum 257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-02-02, 01:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mitrelleum Click to send private message to Mitrelleum Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "Tammy"
Whaddya mean it's not Tammy?

infinitesurvivor 62 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-02, 01:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail infinitesurvivor Click to send private message to infinitesurvivor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "Paschal"
See my post @ "SeeBS misdirection for Ep.10", and add on: Paschal is in dire need of nutrition, which they are highlighting.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-02, 01:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "Tammy (Silvergirl1's vote)"
Just housekeeping, the other votes on the locked duplicate post have already been repeated here, except for Silvergirl1's which should be noted for the record. My bad for being impatient and stepping on ShowMe's toes, everyone feel free to wag the naughty-naughty finger my way.

ARRRRRRR!!!!

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-02, 01:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "Sean"
MB likes to promote the feel-good stories...The misdirection is that Vee doesn't get to go on her birthday, the reality is she does. We were preluded at TC last week with the fact that Sean misses his mom. Well, well, well, Tahiti Press has been kinda right. He may just get his wish...and take Vee along to boot...

All the Survivors aren't stonefaced and resentful, just Tammy and Robert....why? they are getting sick of the NEW Love Tribe which they're not part of....

The princess (Vee) gets to take her trip. While Neleh/Paschal/and Kathy are happy for her, Robert and Tammy are still GROWING their resentment that N/P/K ditched them for S/V.

We haven't had a "game of chance" immunity like the one Rudy won in S1. We may see it here, thus no vidcaps. Those are anyone's game, and the Happy 5 may help Vee win this one too, making her the real Princess for the day, thus giving MB a chance to spotlight her for the first time....

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-02, 08:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "Tammy"
Since resentment grows against the reward challenge winner and companion, I think that narrows us to Tammy and Robert. Tammy is the greater challenge threat.

fluent in Sarcastic, Blahblah, and Mockery

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-02, 08:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "Tammy"
LAST EDITED ON 05-02-02 AT 04:04 PM (EST)

Reasons were given in my "Resentment" thread.

Edited to add: I need to add that I think this RC is going to be the family visit. Hence we might see Tammy's fiancee. It would also cover the Sean spoiler (his family member was on call in case he won). I also need to add that whereas he's placing Pappy as the winner, I'm thinking Tammy for similar reasons... AND I don't think Pappy and Neleh would generate the resentment that Tammy very likely will.

"Pappy, you smuggled! I'm so proud of you!" -- Neleh Dennis

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

lroy 536 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-02, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lroy Click to send private message to lroy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "Tammy"
I think she will win this one and take the general, she knows she is toast as soon as she loses the IM, so she may as well go on her cruise and have fun with Robert.

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-02-02, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "Sean"
Contestants usually envy the winners of the family visit more than any other challenge.

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-02-02, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "Paschall"

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-02, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "Sean"
Sean has learned to swim with confidence in the ocean waters. He has good strength. Men do better at breath holding because of larger lung capacity.

If she is smart, Tammy will not win this challenge because it paints the colors on her target even thicker and because she would be away from camp and not able to work on the more important goal of getting back in the game. And Tammy is smart.

Swami

5Foot3 81 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-02, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 5Foot3 Click to send private message to 5Foot3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "Kathy"
Wouldn't everyone love it if I was right?

GuessItRains 700 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-02, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GuessItRains Click to send private message to GuessItRains Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "Tammy"
Tammy knows she's only around until she loses an IC. She might as well have fun and enjoy rewards while she's out there. And she will choose her ally Robert even though everybody wants her to pick Vee.

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-02-02, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "Tammy Fae !!!"
She takes Robert and makes everyone upset.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-02, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "Vote change: from Tammy to Paschal"
There's a vidcap where it looks like he has to pick. And I could understand some stone faces when he gets two feasts in a row.

fluent in Sarcastic, Blahblah, and Mockery

s_man 579 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-02, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail s_man Click to send private message to s_man Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "Pascal"
and takes Neleh, which may set off some radar's with the others.

princesstan 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-02-02, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail princesstan Click to send private message to princesstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "Sean"
For his strengh...

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-02-02, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "Paschal"
I have to trust Sleeeve and Bebo on this one, because I have no idea!

bebe

jancan 51 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-02, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jancan Click to send private message to jancan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "Kathy"
She's won a lot so far which might create a stone-faced reaction and she has diving experience.

SurvivaBear 2634 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-02-02, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivaBear Click to send private message to SurvivaBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "Tammy"
and she takes Kthay with her to schmooze, but the others are unhappy that she did not take Vee.

Beware the Bear!

Thanks IceCat!

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-02, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "Tammy"
Tammy, in her "I'm going to win everything" mode, has a momentary lapse in judgment. Thus, she wears herself out winning the RC and is not as competitive in the IC. So she goes tonight, but not without a fight.

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-02-02, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "Rob (Brings Tammy)"
This pisses off Vee, and they get Tammy booted.

scante60a 76 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-02, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail scante60a Click to send private message to scante60a Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "Tammy"
...stays on a roll.

kawee 101 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-02, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kawee Click to send private message to kawee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "SEAN"
Just a "gut" feeling, ala Lex....Sean takes Vee of course.

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-02, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "Tammy"
She's in good shape. She's on a roll. If she wins and takes Robert, that could certainly cause resentment.

janisella 698 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-02, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail janisella Click to send private message to janisella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
55. "Robert"
i dunno

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-02, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "Tammy"
In a challenge as physically demanding as this one looks, you gotta go with the person in the best shape. Sean is in good shape too, and has eaten well lately, but seeing how poorly he did in the last diving challenge, I can't go with him.

Plus the "stone-faced" tribe mates thing points to a T/R getaway.

Fester

"Checkmate, brah"--Sean, S4 E8

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-02, 06:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
57. "Tammy"
Why not? Strong, extremely competitive

Blueville 115 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-02, 06:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blueville Click to send private message to Blueville Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
58. "Tammy"
Tammy and Robert go.

pancho 82 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-02, 06:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pancho Click to send private message to pancho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
59. "Sean"
Why not?

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-02, 06:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
60. "Sean"

OUTSPOIL! OUTSPOOF! OUTRAGEOUS!

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-02-02, 07:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
61. "Tammy"
That bitca!

----------------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

Stop Discrimination Now

Java 519 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-02, 07:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Java Click to send private message to Java Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
62. "Tammy"
This pic makes me think that N/P would have taken V if either of them won the RC:

(thanks Bungler)

Sean and Kathy also would take Vee. So, either Tammy or Robert wins RC - my money's on Tammy instead of the great white bouy - and takes the other. Each of them fully expects to be voted off, and they would want to squeeze out whatever rewards they can before they go.

Squarepants party of one 62 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-02, 07:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Squarepants%20party%20of%20one Click to send private message to Squarepants%20party%20of%20one Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
63. "Neleh"
I don't know why, I just have this feeling.

Longlive Sponge Bob

05-02-02, 07:21 PM (EST)
64. "VoTe TaLlY sO fAr..."
This is post #64 and the second tally.

Tammy- 32 votes
Sean- 12 votes
Paschal- 7 votes
Neleh- 4 votes
Robert- 4 votes
Kathy- 2 votes
Vecepia- NONE?!

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-02, 07:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
65. "Tammy, brings along Robert"
Just a feeling.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •