The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Interesting discussion/question floating around...."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-03-09, 09:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Interesting discussion/question floating around...."
Seems tons-TONS-of people are very disguisted with the way Megan acted on the night she was canned. Not to mention the fact that so many felt she had no talent to begin with, and should have been gone long before Alexis.

So, this thought has come up, and is floating around: if people are this disgrunted, to the point that it could affect AI Tour promotions/sales, is there a chance (especially with her attitude and comments to Simon on Wednesday night about how she really 'didn't care'), that TIC could bump her off the touring line, and replace her with Alexis???

Does anyone know if this is even possible? Do TPTB have that much power? Is it a done deal that THE final 10 are the chosen, no matter what? I know if they commit some sort of 'criminal offence' as in breaking the law, that's a different story. And I suppose if they, themselves, choose not to go on tour, there could be some sort of consentual changes to their contract. If there is a contract, and I would think there would be.

Just wondering. Anyone out there have a clue if replacing Megan with the much cuter, much better vocally, Alexis, is even a possibility? It certainly would make it much more appealing for ME to consider paying the outrageous ticket prices in this crap economy........Just wondering........

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Interesting discussion/question... Snidget 04-03-09 1
 RE: Interesting discussion/question... nailbone 04-03-09 2
 People magazine article Snidget 04-03-09 3
   RE: People magazine article mhdallas 04-03-09 7
       RE: People magazine article Snidget 04-03-09 8
           RE: People magazine article mhdallas 04-03-09 9
           RE: People magazine article LFJ 04-03-09 10
               RE: People magazine article frisky 04-03-09 12
                   RE: People magazine article Snidget 04-04-09 16
                       RE: People magazine article mrc 04-04-09 17
                   RE: People magazine article LFJ 04-05-09 22
                       RE: People magazine article Snidget 04-05-09 23
                           RE: People magazine article LFJ 04-05-09 24
                               RE: People magazine article Snidget 04-05-09 25
                                   RE: People magazine article LFJ 04-05-09 26
                                       RE: People magazine article Snidget 04-05-09 27
               RE: People magazine article Ahtumbreez 04-04-09 15
 RE: Interesting discussion/question... Glow 04-03-09 4
 RE: Interesting discussion/question... Ahtumbreez 04-03-09 5
 RE: Interesting discussion/question... mhdallas 04-03-09 6
 RE: Interesting discussion/question... true 04-03-09 11
   RE: Interesting discussion/question... frisky 04-03-09 13
       RE: Interesting discussion/question... Snidget 04-04-09 14
   RE: Interesting discussion/question... TxMom2011 04-04-09 18
       RE: Interesting discussion/question... mindy23 04-05-09 19
           RE: Interesting discussion/question... Ahtumbreez 04-05-09 20
               RE: Interesting discussion/question... Snidget 04-05-09 21
           Hey! zombiebaby 04-07-09 29
   RE: Interesting discussion/question... sica077 04-05-09 28

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-03-09, 09:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Interesting discussion/question floating around...."
LAST EDITED ON 04-03-09 AT 09:59 AM (EST)

Depends on which boards you haunt. A lot of people like that Megan is willing to be herself and have some fun since she knew darn well she was going home and they weren't going to save her.

You would have preferred her in tears the whole time sobbing because she wasn't a winner? Or not move or make any facial expression at all? Everyone else that night could have their light-hearted moment (and there were several) but not Megan the despised. She must show the weight of the collective hatred of a few fan boards at all times and never be happy or quirky in any moment.

Heck they cast her because she was quirky, but she must not be that when the interwebs decide she must not be so.

I don't know of any replacements done other than when maybe Corey got kicked off the show and I think that was after the tour cut off. But I don't remember them adding someone, I think they my have just toured with 9?

I'd have to check.

I mean if every contract had a "unless we think you act a little too crazy for 15 seconds out of your entire life" rider I think all of us would be in big trouble.

Why is it whenever someone decides they don't like a contestant they want all the rules changes so that specific person will get removed. And applied retroactively. There is no sure bet the next time it won't be one of your favorites that could be randomly removed because some person on a message board doesn't like them. There is a thread like this on TAR (and they can't change the result).

ETA: For what it is worth I don't think Alexis would be the draw that would make the tour money. Plenty of people were fed up with her attitude which is why she got booted before the tour when she likely could have made it.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

04-03-09, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Interesting discussion/question floating around...."
Alexis is SO not cuter than Megan!!

That said, while TPTB do have the power to do as you suggest, I doubt that they will. There's a reason that Megan lasted two weeks longer than Alexis, and therefore will probably sell more tickets than Alexis...which will be negligible in either case because most will be coming to see Adam, Kris, and the others at the top of the rankings.

"Why go halfway bad when you can go all-the-way crazy?" - RNO

04-03-09, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "People magazine article"
Megan Joy knows not everyone was a fan of her quirky style of singing and dancing on American Idol, and the day after her exit, the Sandy, Utah, native had a message for all the haters. “If you didn’t get me, I probably wouldn’t get you, so we’re even,” Joy told PEOPLE with a laugh.

Sensing that she would be sent packing, Joy, 23, ensured that her last night on the Idol stage was a memorable one. She told judge Simon Cowell she didn’t care that he hadn’t liked her performance the previous night, and she flapped and cawed like a bird as she made her way to her Bottom 3 seat. “If I’m gonna go out, I was ready to go out with a bang,” she said of her antics. “It was , and I’m here to entertain.”

She claimed there were no hard feelings over Cowell’s announcement that the judges would not even consider using the Judges’ Save option on her. After the show ended, Cowell joined Joy onstage and the two kissed and made up. “He gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek,” Joy reported. “We both laughed, and he was like, ‘Let’s get this awkwardness over with.’ “

http://tvwatch.people.com/2009/04/02/idols-megan-joy-doesnt-care-if-haters-didnt-get-me/

mhdallas 165 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-03-09, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mhdallas Click to send private message to mhdallas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: People magazine article"
Oh, I so can't help this. I wasn't going to, but just reading her words kind of riles me. People 'get' Megan all right, which is why so many people don't like her. There's a difference between 'quirky' and just out and out 'weird'. Quirky can be cute, but there's a fine line between quirky and weird, a line she crossed when she went to flapping her arms and squawking. (Would some of you have thought that was so amusing if she was less 'attractive', I wonder?) Besides, her cockiness when she told Simon she didn't care about his opinion wasn't 'entertaining',it was downright rude.

I don't hate Megan - I just don't like her, either, and am very glad she's gone. Now I can watch the show without cringing and feeling like an American version of Gordon Ramsey with all the F-bombs that keep falling out of my mouth. (And by the way, there IS someone I dislike even more than Megan - Tatiana. If you think I've been mean before....sheez.)

Just giving my unsolicited opinion on a subject that really doesn't concern me much...but having fun doing it, anyway.

04-03-09, 01:40 PM (EST)
8. "RE: People magazine article"
Well, I'm weird. You probably hate me too.

That's OK. I'd rather be true to myself and weird. I'm not about to spend my entire life trying to change who I am and what I like and every single thing about me in the hope that "the cool kids" will decide I am worthy of being accepted as a human being.

I watched a lot of kids go through way too much trying to fit in and hurting themselves in the process. I'd rather be weird and happy than conforming and suicidal. Hope that doesn't bother you too much.

Of course I spent an evening with a friend of mine in college being penguins just for the hell of it. (and neither of us were drunk or on drugs, just felt like being penguins, I think maybe I'd been reading about them or we'd watched some nature program in the dorm lounge, I can't recall)

Lots of AI contestants have been rude to Simon. Most of the time he kind of deserves it. If they kicked anyone that sassed the judges off the tour they'd have very few people left.

04-03-09, 03:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mhdallas Click to send private message to mhdallas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: People magazine article"
I don't hate anybody, believe it or not. Frankly, I'm all for being true to yourself, even if that makes you different from everybody else (or should I say ESPECIALLY if it makes you different). Personally, I consider myself completely different from most people and wouldn't have it any other way. I don't like 'herds' and people who try to follow them only make me shake my head in pity. Nobody needs to change anything about themselves just to please other people - not even Megan. Personally, I don't like her, but she undoubtedly wouldn't like me either, and it's really not a big thing to me. Different strokes for different folks, and all that jazz. (Sorry about the freakin' cliches - I hate that!)

Anyway, I'm sure you made a funny penguin - and I'd much rather see young people acting like penguins and having a good time, than some of the other things young people tend to do. (By the way, I don't care for the 'cool kids', either - most of them are just posers anyway.)

As for Simon...you're right - Megan's definitely not the first one who's ever been rude to him. I guess I'm a little biased towards him because most of the time I tend to agree with his opinions.

LFJ 363 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-03-09, 04:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LFJ Click to send private message to LFJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: People magazine article"
Megan "Joy" was not just a square peg trying to fit into a round hole. She was rude and dumber than a doorknob. She wasn't just wierd once in awhile, either. That's how she came to have a "sleeve". No money to raise her baby, but plenty for tatoos. Oh, please. *Now, let's see. what's more important? Formula, or some more ink? Formula? Ink? It's a tough question.*

The fact that she got as far as she did was because Simon thought she looked the "part". If she had just shown some common courtesy, she might still be in the competition. She blew a great opportunity. And she blew it for someone else who might have taken her spot. What a waste. Her "quirkiness" was a cover for "no talent". I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but Adam and Allison have their little "quirks" goin' on, and still seem somehow to be civil and roll at the same time.

Megan "Joy" ( and what a Joy she is) is living in her own world. And that observation has nothing to do with hate. No one would bother to drum up enough energy to "Hate Megan".

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

04-03-09, 11:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: People magazine article"
I don't recall seeing or hearing anything about Megan complaining about having no money. I wonder if this comment is borne of stereotyping single moms. Hmm...

I do agree, however, that her looks helped her get to the top 12. From there, though, contestants have to shed their own skin and become what Idol wants them to be (case in point - "dirty" Alexis). Megan wasn't willing to do that. How many times did you hear the judges slam the song choices this week? This is the music these kids actually like and want to perform, but they're slammed for being unique. I would have liked to hear Lil say "But I'm not Mary J., I'm Lil Rounds."

Now, if your definition of "great opportunity" means selling out (like "dirty" Alexis) and becoming someone you aren't (like "dirty" Alexis), then I guess in the same position, you would dirty up, too. Megan, evidently, has chosen a different path.

It was refreshing to see someone push back against the Idol machine.

04-04-09, 08:43 AM (EST)
16. "RE: People magazine article"
LAST EDITED ON 04-04-09 AT 08:44 AM (EST)

I agree with you. I hadn't heard anything about her being in trouble with Child Protective Services for starving her kid, just to get some more ink. I'm sure that would have been all over the news once she got on Idol.

I'm also not clear when, exactly, she got the ink.

I don't quite understand getting that kind of tattoo, but I don't assume it means anything about whether they feed their kid or not.

She says the prince isn't her ex-husband, but that looks more like the tat someone would get right after they think they have their fairy tale and have the husband than something they get only when they are divorced and might be more likely to be struggling financially. I could be reading the wrong motive into the imagery of the tat, but it doesn't look like a post divorce tat to me.

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-09, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: People magazine article"
I can see this thread going down Fantasia's Baby Thread Avenue. Too bad misto isn't here.

A Slice of Manga

04-05-09, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LFJ Click to send private message to LFJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: People magazine article"
I wouldn't bet my life on it, but I believe I saw an interview of Megan "Joy" wherein she indicated she was living with her family. That suggests to me (a single Mom, BTW) that she can't support herself.

The "opportunity" was to get in front of millions of people and showcase her "talent", which, IMHO, besides having none of the aforementioned, she showed that she was merely "quirky", and rude to boot. IOW, she blew it.

Perhaps, at this very moment, millions are downloading her on ITunes. Time will tell. She will either rise above her ineptitude, or not.

04-05-09, 10:31 AM (EST)
23. "RE: People magazine article"
Living with family means no job and spends all her money on herself rather than her kid.

Are you confusing Megan with the Octomom? Although I will admit that is the stereotype. I'd like to see evidence of parental neglect before accusing someone of it. Just being a divorced or single mom does not mean you starve your child. I just hope we don't see Megan's kid running for the paparazzi just to get a little attention. Something like that might make me wonder about her parenting skills, but so far I've seen nothing other than she's divorced and isn't wealthy.

I will say a lot of divorced women end up back with their family at least for awhile. Even when they work sometimes it is much better to pay rent to your parents (who will charge you less) and do the child care with family rather than trying to get enough child support out of the Dad to pay for it.

What I don't know is when the pregnancy occurred relative to the divorce. But a lot of guys run the second they realize the Mom will actually spend some time and effort on the kid and they aren't going to be the center of the universe. So I would guess the kid came before the divorce, but that is the stereotype and maybe she got knocked up by rebound guy.

04-05-09, 01:33 PM (EST)
24. "RE: People magazine article"
I agree with you. Taken out of context, one's behavior means nothing. N. Korea is firng missiles. Wonder what the Chinese think about that? They might even make some assumptions? Do you think they are stereotyping?

That being said, Snidget; I love your insights and sense of humor, and respect your opinoins, and would hope others would allow me mine.

I would like to suggest that if AI wants to do a Season of America's "Quirkiest" instead of America's most promising vocalists, they film on location in the Psych Unit where I work with people who do a lot of inappropriate things - Our "Stars" are very vocal. Cawing and flapping of the arms after singing before millions would not be considered "quirky" there.

04-05-09, 01:52 PM (EST)
25. "RE: People magazine article"
They always cast someone that is a bit of an oddball. There seems to be at least one every season.

I stopped believing this was really all about the talent and just about the talent a long time ago. But I'm cynical.

I didn't see her behavior as proof she is clinically insane or anything other than a goof that lacks some of the social skills we come to expect from the people who have been groomed to perform on stage since they were two years old by their stage parents. Heck even some of the highly groomed come off as a bit odd, shy, or otherwise awkward at times.

Those that have had enough practice as an adult managing their own career on stage seem to be the most able to find the right way to show their personality without getting too many people trying to send them off to the psych ward.

I mean Adam may have talent but they also cast him for the what the heck was that factor that they know he is going to have with a few of his performances. If he was totally normal, even with his singing range, I doubt he'd be cast.

Why aren't people up in arms about Alison? She didn't get quite the camera shot but she cawed and flapped her way to the chairs and I don't seem people trying to get her booted off the tour or anything and that red hair is pretty darn close to the sleeve tattoo on my weirdness scale. Let's not even get into Adam's green and purple highlights, either.

I can see how Megan can set off some people's buttons, I just can't see why her quirk means she should have her kid taken away or make her doing what tons of people have to do to get by something evil. You can see her anyway you want, just some of the stuff being presented as facts about her life...I mean I see plenty of reasons to hate on her with what we do actually know without tacking on speculation about her starving her kid or screwing over her parents.

04-05-09, 06:46 PM (EST)
26. "RE: People magazine article"
Who said anything about Megan "starving" her child, or having her "child taken" from her? - or "screwing over" her parents? If those words were used, they were used by someone other than me. I merely suggested, that as a mother, she probably had better things to spend her discretionary funds on than tatoos.

This is an interesting illustration and perfect example of taking something out of context and running with it.

04-05-09, 07:14 PM (EST)
27. "RE: People magazine article"
I dunno, spending money on tattoos rather than baby formula sounds like neglect to me.

Saying something like that does make certain implications that I would think someone who makes that accusation would be trying to make.

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe you were trying to say that was a good and honorable thing to do and if so I apologize for thinking you meant anything negative about Megan for typing it.

Like I said, I can think of plenty of things to say about her that are facts in evidence, rather than something I want to imagine her doing.

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-09, 08:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: People magazine article"
I disagree that Megan was rude, Ryan asked her a question and she responded honestly, she even prefaced it with "Simon - I love you, but...". Simon was the one that was rude, but he's always that way. And you saying she wasn't just weird once in a while shows that it wasn't an act, she's quirky she knows it and she embraces it. Good for her. And like Frisky, nowhere have I seen her whining about not being able to feed her kid. Stereotype much?

Actually, I think Cassie was the pretty girl and didn't get picked. And there wasn't a chance in hell the judges were going to use their save, so she didn't really blow anything. The judges are going to wait until Adam or Kris or Danny fall, and if they don't have to use it for them by the time is goes nil then they might use it on Lil if she's the last.

I think Megan's world is probably very colorful and fun. And hopefully she makes a cd so I can visit there some.

Mangalicious by The Slice
09/25/2008 Bre left for Iraq
04/29/2009 Bre leaves Iraq

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

04-03-09, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Interesting discussion/question floating around...."
I'm with Snidge and Nailbone on this. I don't think Alexis would sell more tour tickets than Megan. I don't find anything wrong with Megan acting silly. I thought Alexis acted like a brat. And Alexis is in no way cuter than Megan. Megan is gorgeous.

"What he does is original, deliberate, and intentional. He knows what he's doing and why. He is so superior to any of the other contestants that he really doesn't even belong there." - Tahj

04-03-09, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Interesting discussion/question floating around...."
I'm with Snidget, Glow and Nailbone on this. Why do people hate the ones that don't fit in the holes just right?!

And as far as singing, I think if Megan pursues it she'll have a career. I know I would recognize and enjoy a song of hers on the radio.

Love the People article and agree with her. I love her attitude. And by the comments about Simon it seems people want to make way more of her attitude about the judges than is warranted.

Alexis who?

04-03-09, 12:22 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Interesting discussion/question floating around...."
Unfortunately, I doubt they can replace her. But allow me to fantasize for just one moment that they could - I would love to see her replaced by Norman. Now that man was entertaining! He might not have been the best singer, but he was highly entertaining, and would be worth spending money over. (I'm not familiar with Alexis, having skipped this show for the past few years out of boredom).

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

04-03-09, 06:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Interesting discussion/question floating around...."
I think some people are overreacting to nervous behavior. It seemed clear to me that Megan knew she was toast and tried to "act" like it didn't bother her, when clearly, it did bother her. The silly, nervous reaction is normal for some people when they want to hide their real emotions. I thought it made her appear a little drunk, but I wouldn't kick her off the tour for it.

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

04-03-09, 11:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Interesting discussion/question floating around...."
*nods* Michael Sarver spent his boot show with a huge, crazy serial killer grin on his face.

04-04-09, 06:34 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Interesting discussion/question floating around...."
He did have a few faces that looked like he was thisclose to morphing into a Buffy the Vampire Slayer Vamp.

TxMom2011 188 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-09, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TxMom2011 Click to send private message to TxMom2011 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Interesting discussion/question floating around...."
The silly, nervous reaction is normal for some people when they want to hide their real emotions.

True - true -- I thought it was a nervous reaction also ..... still rude, but certainly not worthy of being taken off the tour.

Again - I blame the judges for picking someone because they are different, over someone with more talent.

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-05-09, 08:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Interesting discussion/question floating around...."
Lots of interesting points! Some are great and some are even greater!! That's why I threw this out-because I trust YOU GUYS above those other forums, which is composed of mostly 20'something's, and younger. There is a great deal of wisdom here!!

And just for an FYI: I had no idea there was a similar post on TAR-haven't seen it, read it, heard about it until now. Just so you know.

Also, I am not HOPING for a Megan replacement. I think it's been clear from the get-go how I feel about her musicality, and personality. But I have nothing PERSONALLY against her.

It's not like, in this economy, I can afford to go to a tour concert, anyway. If I had wanted to go so much, it would have been last year to see David Cook! Now THAT's MY guy!!! I just love a good toss-up conversation, and thanks to you all, we got it!! THANKS!

04-05-09, 08:42 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Interesting discussion/question floating around...."
*head tilt

There's a post on TAR about Megan?

04-05-09, 08:55 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Interesting discussion/question floating around...."
No there was a let's change the rules and apply them retroactively to throw out someone I don't like post on TAR.

Funny how the zeitgeist of reality TV conspires to have similar things happen on more than one show in the same week.

zombiebaby 7356 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-09, 08:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Hey!"
which is composed of mostly 20'something's, and younger. There is a great deal of wisdom here!!

You just called us old!

You've been hotpocketed!

sica077 523 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-05-09, 07:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sica077 Click to send private message to sica077 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Interesting discussion/question floating around...."
I can handle all of her quirky-type actions and the way she portrayed herself... The one thing that really bothered me about her was that stupid face she was making as they waited to hear whether she or the other person (can't remember who it was) was the bottom vote getter. Luckily she had the intuition that it would be her, because if it had been the other person with the lowest votes, Megan would have looked not only stupid, but also quite rude to her fellow competitor.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •