The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"IC Poll"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-30-02, 07:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"IC Poll"
Well it was Tammy who prevailed victorious last week and once again many of you predicted it correctly. There was much speculation the last two weeks that pointed to a Tammy win but this week we haven't seen as much so it may be a little tougher. Rules are:
1. Respond to this post only (let's actually see if we can go through the whole thing w/out a violation)
2. Put the name of the winner in the Subject (support goes in message)
3. If you think that person gives it away do it like this: Neleh, Paschal (Neleh wins and gives it to Paschal)
LETS VOTE!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Tammy hrc2u 04-30-02 1
 Sean bergdogg 04-30-02 2
 Tammy sittem14 04-30-02 3
 Tammy corcam 04-30-02 4
 Tammy cowboyroo 05-01-02 5
 Tammy Teddy_Bear 05-01-02 6
 Sean StarvingButStrong 05-01-02 7
 Sean wendyp 05-01-02 8
 Tammy forehead 05-01-02 9
 Tammy strone 05-01-02 10
 Kathy steppingrazor42 05-01-02 11
 Duh General RedRocket 05-01-02 12
 Tammy DarkLotus 05-01-02 13
 Sean DeclaringJihadOnSurvivor 05-01-02 14
 Tammy Seyz 05-01-02 15
 Tammy Spidey 05-01-02 16
 Sean BaquaR13 05-01-02 17
 VoTe TaLlY sO fAr... BaquaR13 05-01-02 18
 Nelleh Naked 05-01-02 19
 Paschal soulSurvivor_23 05-01-02 20
 Sean Loree 05-01-02 21
 Big Rob dabo 05-02-02 22
 Paschal, Neleh I_AM_HE 05-02-02 23
 Vee (Vote change from Tammy) cowboyroo 05-02-02 24
 Sean Mitrelleum 05-02-02 25
 Tammy Bebo 05-02-02 26
 Tammy frisky 05-02-02 27
 Kathy lroy 05-02-02 28
 Tammy jkokoj 05-02-02 29
 Robert Wacko Jacko 05-02-02 30
 Tammy managerr 05-02-02 31
 Tammy Swami 05-02-02 32
 Kathy pancho 05-02-02 33
 Kathy PagongRatEater 05-02-02 34
 Vee FesterFan1 05-02-02 35
 Kathy GuessItRains 05-02-02 36
 Tammy Fae !!!! katem 05-02-02 37
 Tammy infinitesurvivor 05-02-02 38
 Kathy ShowMeTheWinner 05-02-02 39
 Kathy s_man 05-02-02 40
 Kathy JeffGator 05-02-02 41
 Vote Tally s_man 05-02-02 42
 Kathy sleeeve 05-02-02 43
 Tammy jancan 05-02-02 44
 Kathy bebekid 05-02-02 45
 Miss Kathy SurvivinDawg 05-02-02 46
 RE: Kathy Squarepants party of one 05-02-02 47
 Tammy SurvivaBear 05-02-02 48
 Kathy alt the Judge Outfrontgirl 05-02-02 49
 Kath ejm92 05-02-02 50
 Sean scante60a 05-02-02 51
 Tammy samboohoo 05-02-02 52
 Tammy macamrox 05-02-02 53
 RE: IC Poll kawee 05-02-02 54
 Kathy smiles 05-02-02 55
 Kathy Stolimadras 05-02-02 56
 Kathy janisella 05-02-02 57
 Kathy munson 05-02-02 58
 Kathy Blueville 05-02-02 59
 Sean IceCat 05-02-02 60
 Sean Kokoro 05-02-02 61
 VoTe TaLly So FaR... BaquaR13 05-02-02 62
 Sean, gives to Vee smokedog 05-02-02 63
 Kathy buckeyegirl 05-02-02 64

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

hrc2u 146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-30-02, 10:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hrc2u Click to send private message to hrc2u Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Tammy"
Wow, can't believe I'm first.
I think its Tammy. Why? She's detrimined not to go. I don't think anyone else really needs it. Or, rather will have the focus to win.

hrc2u

bergdogg 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-30-02, 10:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bergdogg Click to send private message to bergdogg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Sean"
Sean will end Tammy's immunity streak!!! Buh bye Mrs. Leitner.

BUD SELIG SUCKS!!!! SAVE THE TWINS!!!

sittem14 112 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-02, 11:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem14 Click to send private message to sittem14 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Tammy"
She's gonna keep winning 'em until she loses (duh). She's just gonna whip a.. and I'm not sure when her winning streak is gonna stop.

corcam 374 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-02, 11:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail corcam Click to send private message to corcam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Tammy"
Tammy will continue her winning streak

Although it really does erk me that we have absolutely no clue on what the immunity challenge is going to be this week, plus with the 2 other weeks where we were just handed the winner, that erks me even more with the word WHY? :S

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-01-02, 00:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Tammy"
And she ain't givin it away! I'm not falling for that one three weeks in a row!

Teddy_Bear 1675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-01-02, 01:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Teddy_Bear Click to send private message to Teddy_Bear Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Tammy"
Tammy wins the IN yet again; she won't go down without a fight, and when she's down, no one is more determined to stay more than Tammy.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Zoe: Gabe has a cute giggle.

Act Now: Keep HOPE Alive !!!

Eleanor Roosevelt: No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

StarvingButStrong 74 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-01-02, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail StarvingButStrong Click to send private message to StarvingButStrong Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Sean"
No particular reason.

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-01-02, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Sean"
I have been leaning towards Tammy, but why did they not show anything on the IC. Well I think it is because someone else wins IC and Tammy is BYE BYE.

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-01-02, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Tammy"
K/N/P/S/V stick together. They would like to boot T. Let's use OFG theory: T not shown in solo preview shot (above water at least). T sticks around thanks to 3rd consecutive Immunity win.

strone 70 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-02, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail strone Click to send private message to strone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Tammy"
Tammy is Tammy!

steppingrazor42 283 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-01-02, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail steppingrazor42 Click to send private message to steppingrazor42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Kathy"
I'll go out on a limb here and say Kathy....I don't think the IC will be a physical...maybe a memory one, if so I don't think Tammy has it in the bag. Kathy's not the brightest bulb, but I think she'd be able to pull it off. Who ever wins it is NOT giving it away.

RedRocket 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-01-02, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RedRocket Click to send private message to RedRocket Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Duh General"
Tammy wins immunity and it's time for Robert to go watch the yankees!

DarkLotus 344 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-02, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DarkLotus Click to send private message to DarkLotus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Tammy"
Tammy and Robert *have* to win to stay in the game, and I think Tammy's the more likely candidate than Robert.

- Dark Lotus
"My balls... my balls... my balls..." - Sean Rector

DeclaringJihadOnSurvivor 60 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-02, 12:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DeclaringJihadOnSurvivor Click to send private message to DeclaringJihadOnSurvivor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Sean"
tam tam tam tammy tam
tam
er..NO
MB is not sending me any evil vibes
about Tammy winning again
So I am forced to bet on black.

Seyz 198 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-02, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seyz Click to send private message to Seyz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Tammy"
Tammy probably.
She kicks ass in challenges.

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-01-02, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Tammy"
I was thinking all week that I would be picking Tammy to get the boot. But I can't see anyone but her and Robert really gunning for IC, b/c the others don't think they need it. And since Robert is useless, that determined little bugger might just win it again.

05-01-02, 07:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Sean"
C'mon, other than Tammy look at his competition, he has gotta win one sometime.

05-01-02, 07:31 PM (EST)
18. "VoTe TaLlY sO fAr..."
This is post # 18 and the first tally.
Tammy- 10 votes
Sean- 5 votes
Kathy- 1 vote
Robert- 1 vote

Naked 887 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-02, 07:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Naked Click to send private message to Naked Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Nelleh"
With no vidcaps of the IC, I'm going to assume that it is probably a mental IC of some sort. Sadly, I feel that Nelleh has the upper hand in the wits department with this group... What has Survivor come to ?

soulSurvivor_23 84 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-02, 08:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail soulSurvivor_23 Click to send private message to soulSurvivor_23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Paschal"
For no damn reason whatsoever!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-02, 08:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Sean"
Since the RC is physical I expect a mental game as the IC. Sean is a teacher and smarter than we give him credit for.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-02, 01:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Big Rob"
By the way, the above vote by RedRocket was miscast, I protest! Seriously, read what RedRocket posted, sounds like that should go on the who gets the boot vote thresd.

Anyway, if we get the traditional fire-building IC this time, maybe the foreshadowing last week of Big Rob burning everything up indicates that he finally gets tossed something he can win. Alt pick, the original Fire Nazi from ep 1: Kathy.

ARRRRRRR!!!!

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-02, 01:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Paschal, Neleh"
for no reason whatsoever. this pick would fit more happily at F5 imho, but i'm gonna go with the schedule spoiler. and paschal winning immunity but giving it up is the only way i see him going

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-02, 01:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Vee (Vote change from Tammy)"
Sorry about the vote change, but I think Vee is our princess for the week...She gets taken on the RC by Sean (or maybe Pappy) and then wins a "game of chance" immunity like the one Rudy won in S1 where they block off squares...They haven't had one like that yet....

Mitrelleum 257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-02-02, 02:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mitrelleum Click to send private message to Mitrelleum Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Sean"
Don't really know why. Just betting on black.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-02, 08:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Tammy"
Since we have nada to work with, I'll do a GUTcheck here and say Tammy continues her run. Don't "hold your breath" on her losing this round.

fluent in Sarcastic, Blahblah, and Mockery

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-02, 09:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Tammy"
Based solely on her total determination to stay in the game.

She's proved herself in physical challenges.

I also think she could be a strong contender in a mental challenge. The skills she has as a crime reporter would give her an edge: memory, organization of info, analytical skills, etc.

Tammy continues her immunity run.

lroy 536 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-02, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lroy Click to send private message to lroy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Kathy"
If this is the memory game, I think she cna pull a rabbit out of her hat.

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-02-02, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Tammy"

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-02-02, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Robert"
Tammy and Robert need it most. I am going with Robert this time.

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-02-02, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "Tammy"
Can Tammy lead both the boot poll, RC Poll, and Immunity poll? Talk abou covering our bases!

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-02, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "Tammy"
She has the physical & mental skills to win just about anything, and she is totally despirate this week again. Her 'story' seems missing a couple of chapters.

Second choice: Kathy. Kathy just has a "knack" for things--finding food (at two campsites!), balancing, kite flying--I have a great respect for serendipity & Kathy has it.

Swami

pancho 82 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-02, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pancho Click to send private message to pancho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "Kathy"
Although I think that having Tammy win a couple more would make a better story line for MB.

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-02, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "Kathy"
I don't think it is going to be Tammy and I think Robert has given up, so in a vacuum I'll go with Kathy as a previous IC winner and a competitive be-yotch.

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-02, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "Vee"
We haven't been shown any footage whatsoever for this IC which leads me to believe that it's not a "camera-friendly" challenge. That rules out the Fire Starting IC, the Local History Quiz w/ a Gimmick IC (think Rudy and "I dunno"), probably the Strategy IC (like Survivor Dots from S2), and definitely the Super-Deluxe Combo-Mania IC. So, unless MB pulls a new IC out of his "Dingo Ate My Baby" hat, we're looking at only one real option...the Memory IC.

So, thinking that this is going to be an "Outwit" IC, I think Sean, Robert, and Neleh are out of the mix. I don't think Tammy wins again, because for two straight weeks we were fed pics with her and the IN. This week though, no pics and absolutely no mention of the IC anywhere. In short, all the attention is on the RC because Tammy doesn't win the IC and we have a predictable boot.

That leaves Kathy, Pappy and Vee. I like Kathy and Pappy's chances better than Vee's, but this episode is called "The Princess" and we all know how MB loves his themes. Vee is the Princess with the story arc that starts sad but ends happily with an IC win (not that she needs it).

Fester

"Checkmate, brah"--Sean, S4 E8

GuessItRains 700 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-02, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GuessItRains Click to send private message to GuessItRains Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "Kathy"
I think if Tammy was going to win they would be previewing her more as likely to go. Neleh and Robert haven't come close to winning a challenge except coconuts, which I doubt they will repeat. Paschal too seems unlikely.

If it's physical, I'd bank on Sean or Kathy. Mental, I'd bank on Kathy or Vee. Since I haven't a clue what the IC actually is, I'll stake my bet on LoudKathy.

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-02-02, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "Tammy Fae !!!!"
We have absolutely nothing to spoil with, so when in doubt, you to Lex's gut to make a decision.

infinitesurvivor 62 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-02, 02:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail infinitesurvivor Click to send private message to infinitesurvivor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "Tammy"
Keeps it.

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-02, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "Kathy"
Due to lack of evidence, I shall pick Kathy over Tammy. It could be Neleh or Vee also though. Heck, it could be anybody.

s_man 579 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-02, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail s_man Click to send private message to s_man Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "Kathy"
Like many others, with no indication of what the challenge may be, I gotta ehink its a mental one. That being said, I think Tammy's streak ends, and Kathy has as good a shot as the others.

JeffGator 1401 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-02, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JeffGator Click to send private message to JeffGator Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "Kathy"
She should be able to hold her breath pretty long since she does a lot of snorkeling, diving, etc.

Richard Hatch/Tina Wesson/Ethan Zohn/Kathy O'Brien
"There's some milk in the fridge that's about to go bad...and there it goes."--Bobby Hill
--Pappy's getting a little happy

s_man 579 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-02, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail s_man Click to send private message to s_man Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "Vote Tally"
This is post #42 with 40 votes and 2 tallies:

Tammy - 17
Kathy - 8
Sean - 7
Robert - 3
Vee - 2
Pascal - 2 (with 1 pass to Neleh)
Neleh - 1

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-02-02, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "Kathy"
See my extensive notes in the boot poll.

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

jancan 51 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-02, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jancan Click to send private message to jancan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "Tammy"
I think she has been edited for an immunity run as the hardworking underdog.

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-02-02, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "Kathy"
I like Sleeeve's reasoning.

If it is an underwater challenge, I would agree that Kathy's martial arts and scuba diving training would be a big help. She would also have an advantage in any mental challenge.

I am of the opinion that MB will probably use a challenge at this point that would tend to DISfavor Tammy. She's not the star of the show, no need to keep her around. And nobody wants to watch the same person win IC every week (Colby)!

bebe

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-02, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "Miss Kathy"
MB likes to use allegories in his show, little analogies of something that relate to the game and its players. Kathy is being shown SHARK HUNTING. You can look at this one of two ways: Kathy is the shark doing the hunting the IC necklace, or Kathy is hunting that IC shark Tammy and taking that necklace away.

"Pappy, you smuggled! I'm so proud of you!" -- Neleh Dennis

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Squarepants party of one 62 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-02, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Squarepants%20party%20of%20one Click to send private message to Squarepants%20party%20of%20one Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: Kathy"
Tammy is neck is on the choping block and she knows it. Try as she may, it's not gonna matter. Oh well, after tonight Neleh will be the only one worth looking at.

Longlive Sponge Bob

SurvivaBear 2634 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-02-02, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivaBear Click to send private message to SurvivaBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "Tammy"
She is my best guess.

Beware the Bear!

Thanks IceCat!

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-02, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "Kathy alt the Judge"
I think the IC is Fire-starting and Kathy has been the keeper of the flame (even though Mara bed of sand thing didn't work for her, this is her Rotu home turf).

Robert ought to have a shot and the will, but that's also a challenge where you have to move along zip zip zip and he's kinda SLOW...

Alt Pappy because you just know he had to have been an Eagle Scout, and he's started to do well in challenges.

Sean, no, has he EVER helped out with the camp tasks?

If it's memory, the Judge, the Reporter, and the Real Estate Agent are all good listeners to details, but I think that comes later.

Oh yeah, I left off Tammy. She will NOT pull a Lil Kim and lie down and have a tantrum; she'll work her butt off but still get edged out. No more streak--struck out.

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-02-02, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "Kath"
Well, I just think it's her turn again.

scante60a 76 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-02, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail scante60a Click to send private message to scante60a Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "Sean"
no good reason - I'm not convinced there's even going to be an IC.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-02, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "Tammy"
I know, I know. I said in the IC poll that Tammy would lose this. But I think she may actually win one more and then go next week.

macamrox 76 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-02, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail macamrox Click to send private message to macamrox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "Tammy"
She's determined to win and under the most pressure.

kawee 101 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-02, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kawee Click to send private message to kawee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "RE: IC Poll"
LAST EDITED ON 05-02-02 AT 05:05 PM (EST)

EEEEEEEK! Damn! This is the second time I forgot to put my pick in the subject line, I think I've been eating too many "brownies"

My pick is TAMMY by the way.
sorry for the F.U.

smiles 675 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-02, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smiles Click to send private message to smiles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
55. "Kathy"
I have no clue really. I want Sean to win the IC, but I think Kathy will get it if it is a non-physical IC.

smiles

Stolimadras 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-02-02, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Stolimadras Click to send private message to Stolimadras Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "Kathy"
I agree with dawg, the shark talks point to her taking the win

janisella 698 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-02, 05:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail janisella Click to send private message to janisella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
57. "Kathy"
i dunno

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-02, 06:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
58. "Kathy"
Absolutley no information this week, unless I missed something.

Since I believe that Tammy is the boot, she obviously can't win IC. Kathy has shown great determination throughout the game, but especially in the challenges. I think she's as motivated to win the IC to get rid of Tammy as Tammy is to win to save her own butt.

I'll speculate that this is one of those "luck" IC disguised as some sort of mentally challenging game.

Blueville 115 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-02, 06:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blueville Click to send private message to Blueville Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
59. "Kathy"
I think Kathy wins opening the door for Tammy to leave.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-02, 06:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
60. "Sean"

OUTSPOIL! OUTSPOOF! OUTRAGEOUS!

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-02-02, 07:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
61. "Sean"
Anyone but Tammeh
Seems more likely than Kathy (yes, I know she managed to win a couple of different styled challenges but....)

----------------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

Stop Discrimination Now

05-02-02, 07:13 PM (EST)
62. "VoTe TaLly So FaR..."
This is post # 62 with the 3rd tally. A tight race has begun...

Tammy- 22 votes
Kathy- 19 votes
Sean- 9 votes
Robert- 3 votes
Paschal- 2 votes (with one give to Neleh)
Vecepia- 2 votes
Neleh- 1 vote

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-02-02, 07:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
63. "Sean, gives to Vee"
Just a gut feeling.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-02, 07:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
64. "Kathy "
Because I like SurvivinDawg's theory and Tammy's winning streak has to end sometime!

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •