The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"AI8 PTTE Week 4 Results Week 5 Lists/Changes"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-02-09, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"AI8 PTTE Week 4 Results Week 5 Lists/Changes"

VFTW's birdie has flown the coop...I loved her last nite...All she had to do was say Thanks Dave, it would've been icing on the cake

Ok please someone has to think Dead Wife's impression of Matt was not as "light-hearted" as he tried to make it seem..he poured the goat thing on a bit much.

The rest of them, esp. Anoop's impreesion of monkey face Kris were funny.

And if the douchebag gives another turd smug face when they say he's safe I'm gonna hurl...

SHOULD GO LIST SCORES

Well 7 of us had Megan correct in the SHOULD GO LIST

Congrats to Col. Z, Corvis, Dweeze, seahorse, cat, taffnic and me!!

Weekly scores

taffnic 0
cat 0
Corvis 0
Col. Z. 0
Dweeze 0
seahorse 0
emy 0
toddE 1
smidge 1
mindy 1
Bob 1
southpaw 1
mia 2
Addie 2
Beggy 2
Belle 2
Doodle 2
mrc 3
CTgirl 3
TanNymph 3
zazzy 4
glowie 5
tummy 5
grit 6
EnglProf 7

Overall scores

taffnic 4
toddE 7
Doodle 11
cat 11
Dweeze 11
zazzy 12
Col. Z. 13
Addie 13
emy 13
seahorse 14
tummy 14
glowie 15
mindy 15
smidge 15
mrc 16
southpay 16
Bob 16
Corvis 17
CTGirl 19
TanNymph 19
mia 19
EnglProf 20
Belle 21
grit 24
beggy 33

Congrats to taffnic with an amazing score of 4 after 4 weeks with 5 eliminations!

WILL GO LIST SCORES

4 of us had Megan caw cawing away at 9

Congrats to Doodle, Dweeze, mindy and seahorse!!

Weekly scores

Doodle 0
mindy 0
Dweeze 0
seahorse 0
smidge 1
Addie 1
Beggy 1
EnglProf 1
toddE 1
emy 1
cat 1
TanNymph 1
mia 1
grit 1
southpaw 2
Bob 2
zazzy 2
Belle 3
taffnic 3
Col. Z 3
CTgirl 3
Corvis 3
glowie 4
tummy 5
mrc 5

Overall scores

toddE 7
glowie 8
emy 8
Doodle 9
taffnic 10
smidge 10
Dweeze 11
cat 13
Addie 13
Bob 14
mia 14
seahorse 14
tummy 15
CTgirl 15
southpaw 15
Col. Z 16
zazzy 17
Belle 19
grit 19(15)
Corvis 21
TanNymph 21
mrc 22(16)
beggy 30

Congrats to toddE who has taken over the lead with just 7 points after 5 eliminations!!

This is the time that some changing might be in order, so go here to check to see if you need to change your WILL GO LIST

If you'd like to change your WILL GO LIST, you can do so by Tues, April 7, 2009 8:00 pm EDT. Any changes after this
time, will not be registered until the following week. Remember you get +4 points for each week you change your list

thanks aggie!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: AI8 PTTE Week 4 Results Week 5 ... DoodleBug 04-02-09 1
   RE: AI8 PTTE Week 4 Results Week 5 ... Glow 04-02-09 2
   RE: AI8 PTTE Week 4 Results Week 5 ... emydi 04-02-09 3
 RE: AI8 PTTE Week 4 Results Week 5 ... Bob Loblaw 04-07-09 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-09, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: AI8 PTTE Week 4 Results Week 5 Lists/Changes"
Sweet! I think Kris will hurt me because I have him leaving earlier than I think he will actually go. I wish I had switched him and Anoop, but that's what is fun about this show!

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-09, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: AI8 PTTE Week 4 Results Week 5 Lists/Changes"
oh me too. My lists tend to end up laughable. I am officially in love with Kris now and I couldn't even remember his name going into the final 13.

"What he does is original, deliberate, and intentional. He knows what he's doing and why. He is so superior to any of the other contestants that he really doesn't even belong there." - Tahj

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-09, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: AI8 PTTE Week 4 Results Week 5 Lists/Changes"
Well glowie doesn't change her lists but when you think you need a change to keep you from getting more than 4 pts, that's when you want to change...cahaya has a chart somewhere on the best time to change

Bob Loblaw 46 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-07-09, 06:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bob%20Loblaw Click to send private message to Bob%20Loblaw Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: AI8 PTTE Week 4 Results Week 5 Lists/Changes"
Gotta change it up already....this one should take me through to the end:

Will go:

1 Adam (winner)
2 Danny
3 Kris
4 Allison
5 Matt
6 Lil
7 Scott
8 Anoop
9 Megan
10 Michael
11 Alexis
12 Jorge
13 Jasmine

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •