The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"John Cruiseship Spoiler? Far fetched, but here goes..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

bongbear78 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-30-02, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bongbear78 Click to send private message to bongbear78 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"John Cruiseship Spoiler? Far fetched, but here goes..."
Is it possible that the cruise ship spoiler was true? Maybe John is on the cruise ship. Maybe as a surprise bonus, the winner gets to see the jury so far. Could make for some VERY interesting plot twists, and John seems to be very proud of what he did on the show AFTER the boot, so...

Hey, like I said, it's a longshot, but you never know with this season. They don't have a full listing of rules this year (like what happens in a tie vote?)

Start flaming, folks!

Bongbear

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: John Cruiseship Spoiler? Far fe... bergdogg 04-30-02 1
 Unlikely dabo 05-01-02 2
 RE: John Cruiseship Spoiler? Far fe... Spidey 05-01-02 3
 Tammy wendyp 05-01-02 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

bergdogg 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-30-02, 10:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bergdogg Click to send private message to bergdogg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: John Cruiseship Spoiler? Far fetched, but here goes..."
You have to stop drinking the water bongbear!!!!

I highly doubt it, but you never know.

BUD SELIG SUCKS!!!! SAVE THE TWINS!!!

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-01-02, 02:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Unlikely"
The jury members are not allowed to speak again until the final episode, at least that was how it worked in all previous Survivors. In fact, the jury members are supposed to be prohibited from asking/discussing game activities with more recent booties, according to what was revealed during S3. So, allowing John and Zoe interaction during the game with whoever wins the RC in episode 10 (plus whoever they might invite to share the reward) seems extremely dubious.

On the other hand: the name Sean is a variation of the name John. Curious, Oui?

ARRRRRRR!!!!

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-01-02, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: John Cruiseship Spoiler? Far fetched, but here goes..."
LAST EDITED ON 05-01-02 AT 09:55 AM (EST)

In Survivindawg's thread "we're blind..." Pancho show the two photos comparing the "Oceanus" with the RC ship.

>

>

I would say they are just about identical, if not the same ship. Maybe the cruise ship spoiler is entirely made up, but the inspiration came from the use of the ship in this RC. Or maybe this is the RC that Sean does win and this is why it is known he is around mid-dec. Although it is not quite mid-dec. in show time, it is getting close. Definitely something to think about.

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-01-02, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Tammy"
I doubt that John would be on the ship, but wasn't part of the rumor that tammy was seen on the cruise ship? (sorry do not remember the whole rumor) This would be in line with Tammy winning the RC and going to the cruise ship.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •