The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Does Tammy win the RC and take Vee?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-30-02, 04:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Does Tammy win the RC and take Vee?"
LAST EDITED ON 04-30-02 AT 05:03 PM (EST)

Last week there was a picture posted that I will reattempt to post in this thresd or you can follow this link - http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/2712.shtml

This shows all of the remaining survivors minus Tammy and Vee sitting around. I speculated at the time that this might indicate that Tammy won the RC (since Vee doesn't seem to be a likely candidate) and that Tammy took Vee for a) her birthday and b) to try a last ditch effort to ally with Sean and Vee. This especially makes sense because Vee and Tammy were briefly alligned and Tammy considered Vee to be one of the five who were going to the end of the game with her.

Comparing clothing from this weeks vid-caps it appears that Robert and Sean are both wearing clothes from that picture, Kathy and Pascal always wear the same clothes and it is hard to tell about Neleh.

>

>

>

Now this IS a picture from the See-BS website and could just a likely be a pub photo as mentioned by the clown, but I wanted to put this in front of keener spoiling minds than mine and see what you thought. It makes sense on a lot of different levels, so I think it is worth exploring.

Let the theory hole-ripping begin.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Does Tammy win the RC and take ... SurvivaBear 04-30-02 1
   RE: Does Tammy win the RC and take ... PagongRatEater 05-01-02 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SurvivaBear 2634 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-30-02, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivaBear Click to send private message to SurvivaBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Does Tammy win the RC and take Vee?"
sorgee makes a similar argument in the thresd RC Winners and Resentment. Despite the vidcaps, I am going for T taking R (as I discuss in this same thresd). Please remember to check the other threads before posting a new one.

Guidelines

Beware the Bear!

Thanks IceCat!

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-01-02, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Does Tammy win the RC and take Vee?"
These threads get so long that things tend to get buried and this line of discussion wasn't on that other post when I started working on this. I'm hoping for some vid-cap analysis, but it looks like no one is going to bite...

and, yes I am shamelessly bumping my own thresd.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •