The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"AI8 PTTE Week 3 Results Week 4 Lists/Changes"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-27-09, 09:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"AI8 PTTE Week 3 Results Week 4 Lists/Changes"

Wow, no one thought Matt would be in bottom 3, let alone bottom 2, all the goats and Justin Timberlake fans need to start voting!!

No one was really surprised, even himself, that Michael was going...but thanks Simon for waiting until the exact moment my DVR cut off to tell us he wasn't saved, jackA$$

And OMG they lip synch those stupid group songs? Who knew...I never watch any of them...but I do try to see if Scott is either dancing near the edge of the stage or driving the Ford car in the cheesy commercials.

SHOULD GO LIST SCORES

Well 4 of us had Michael correct in the SHOULD GO LIST

Congrats to Addie, taffnic zazzy and me!!

Weekly scores

Addie 0
taffnic 0
zazzy 0
emy 0
Smidge 1
Beggy 1
mrc 1
CTgirl 1
EnglProf 1
TanNymph 1
toddE 2
Belle 2
glowie 2
Doodle 2
seahorse 2
tummy 2
grit 2
mindy 2
Dweeze 2
cat 2
Bob 2
mia 2
Corvis 2
Col. Z 3
southpaw 3

Overall scores

taffnic 4
toddE 6
zazzy 8
tummy 9
Doodle 9
glowie 10
Dweeze 11
cat 11
Addie 11
Col. Z 13
mrc 13
EnglProf 13
emy 13
seahorse 14
mindy 14
smidge 14
southpaw 15
Bob 15
CTgirl 16
TanNymph 16
mia 17
Corvis 17
grit 18
Belle 19
beggy 31

Congrats to taffnic with cool score of 4 after 3 weeks with 4 eliminations!

WILL GO LIST SCORES

5 of us had Michael actually leaving at 10

Congrats to Belle, Dweeze, mindy, grit and taffnic!!

Weekly scores

Belle 0
mindy 0
taffnic 0
Dweeze 0
Col. Z 1
smidge 1
Addie 1
beggy 1
EnglProf 1
CTgirl 1
glowie 2
toddE 2
southpaw 2
tummy 2
emy 2
Doodle 2
seahorse 2
Bob 2
cat 2
TanNymph 2
mia 2
zazzy 2
Corvis 3
grit 4 (for change, had michael correct)
mrc 5 (4 for change)

Overall scores

glowie 4
toddE 6
emy 7
taffnic 7
Doodle 9
smidge 9
tummy 10
Dweeze 11
cat 12
Bob 12
Addie 12
EnglProf 12
CTgirl 12
southpaw 13
mia 13
Col. Z 13
seahorse 14
zazzy 15
Belle 16
mrc 17(13)
grit 18(14)
Corvis 18
TanNymph 20
beggy 29

Congrats to glowie also with just 4 points after 4 eliminations!!

If you'd like to change your WILL GO LIST, you can do so by Tues, March 31, 2009 8:00 pm EDT. Any changes after this time, will not be registered until the following week. Remember you get +4 points for each week you change your list

thanks aggie!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: AI8 PTTE Week 3 Results Week 4 ... Glow 03-27-09 1
   RE: AI8 PTTE Week 3 Results Week 4 ... mindy23 03-27-09 2
 RE: AI8 PTTE Week 3 Results Week 4 ... Belle Book 03-27-09 3
 RE: AI8 PTTE Week 3 Results Week 4 ... emydi 04-07-09 4
   RE: AI8 PTTE Week 3 Results Week 4 ... zazzy 04-07-09 6
       RE: AI8 PTTE Week 3 Results Week 4 ... emydi 04-07-09 7
 RE: AI8 PTTE Week 3 Results Week 4 ... Snidget 04-07-09 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

03-27-09, 09:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: AI8 PTTE Week 3 Results Week 4 Lists/Changes"
That's about to change dramatically, I'm sure. I was just looking at my lists. As suspected, my "should" go list is already WAY off. I've grown to like some people near the bottom and dislike some people near the top. Of course, we knew that would happen. It's just fun.

"What he does is original, deliberate, and intentional. He knows what he's doing and why. He is so superior to any of the other contestants that he really doesn't even belong there." - Tahj

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-27-09, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: AI8 PTTE Week 3 Results Week 4 Lists/Changes"
Same here. When I first did my list, I didn't know the difference between Matt and Michael, and Allison and Alexis. Now that I do, I need to do some tweaking.

No surprises to the who went home last night, but Matt being in the bottom 'anything' was just sheer nonsense! I have to set my phone on redial and hit the alarm clock to wake me up so I can dial next week, after bedtime. I just can't stay awake long enough to get through those entire 2 hours, PLUS dialing!! I'll try harder, I promise!!

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-27-09, 06:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: AI8 PTTE Week 3 Results Week 4 Lists/Changes"
Hey, I did well in the WILL GO list!

04-07-09, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: AI8 PTTE Week 3 Results Week 4 Lists/Changes"
LAST EDITED ON 04-07-09 AT 04:17 PM (EST)

I need a change...who else--NOT whoami

8. Anoop
7. Matt
6. Scott
5. Allison
4. Lil
3. Adam
2. Dead Wife
1. Kris

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-07-09, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: AI8 PTTE Week 3 Results Week 4 Lists/Changes"
Yeah! You are rooting for America to root for Kris!

04-07-09, 02:41 PM (EST)
7. "RE: AI8 PTTE Week 3 Results Week 4 Lists/Changes"
This is my hope list knowing that douchebag dead wife will be in top 2 no matter what...I don't want Adam to win this thing and be bastardized by idol producers

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-09, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: AI8 PTTE Week 3 Results Week 4 Lists/Changes"
I hate making changes but Matt and Kris are way to far down the list

Will go list

13/12 Jasmine/Matt
11 Kris
10 Megan
9 Michael
8 Alexis
7 Jorge
6 Anoop
5 Scott
4 Allison
3 Danny
2 Lil
1 Adam

New Will Go List

8 Scott
7 Anoop
6 Matt
5 Allison
4 Lil
3 Kris
2 Danny
1 Adam

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •