The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"John's recation to Dave"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Rude Awakening 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-28-02, 01:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rude%20Awakening Click to send private message to Rude%20Awakening Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"John's recation to Dave"
LOL! Check this out, when John is asked if wouldn't be funny if that Kathy (the one that peed on his hand) ended up winning. You should note the look on his face, quite disgusted if you ask me.
http://www.survivorfever.net/john-dave.rm

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: John's recation to Dave dabo 04-28-02 1
 RE: John's recation to Dave Naked 04-28-02 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-28-02, 02:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: John's recation to Dave"
Yes, we've already covered this here as well.

RA, you're new here, no one really expects you to catch up on everything that's been discussed already or anything like that, and we do appreciate it whenever anyone brings a "find" to Blows (though a redundant "find" can be irritating). So, don't take this the wrong way, I admire your enthusiasm for spoiling, but:

You're trying too hard.

This board is about collaboration, it isn't a contest. Read the posts that are already up and running. If you have something to add, some thought or insight, throw it into the mix. Join in the fun. Historically, those who just start post after post after post, seeking attention or whatever, just end up in a crash and burn around here.

Gee, I hope I get this posted before this one also gets locked.

Naked 887 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-28-02, 05:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Naked Click to send private message to Naked Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: John's recation to Dave"
LAST EDITED ON 04-28-02 AT 05:54 AM (EST)

Rude,

You have an appropriate name. Please quit starting all of these meaningless threads. If you are looking for attention, then I would suggest finding it in other places.... If you want to discuss Survivor, then join in on threads that have already been started, and discuss things for a while. Before you post another post though, I would suggest reading our guidelines located here.

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/2587.shtml

I am usually not so forward with people, but I have read ALL of your 13 posts today, and it has wasted a lot of my time. It seems as if you have been getting a lot of heat for this already. It is my hope that you can learn from this experience and become a useful member of this forum.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •