The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"First new "contestant" revealed"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

thecheesy 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-11-03, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thecheesy Click to send private message to thecheesy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"First new "contestant" revealed"
LAST EDITED ON 09-08-03 AT 03:38 PM (EST)

Someone I know well is going to be on the next Bachelor. Her name is Lee Ann. She graduated from the University of Georgia and her parents live in South Carolina. She worked as an elementary school teacher last year right out of college.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: First new "contestant" revealed wendyv 08-29-03 1
 Go Dawgs! SurvivinDawg 08-29-03 2
   RE: Go Dawgs! wendyv 08-30-03 3
       follow-up thecheesy 09-07-03 4
           RE: follow-up wendyv 09-08-03 5
               RE: follow-up girlie78 09-25-03 8
                   RE: follow-up Solitaire 09-25-03 9
                       RE: follow-up girlie78 09-30-03 10
           RE: follow-up Poncho 09-08-03 6
               Bachlorette pics wendyv 09-08-03 7
                   RE: Bachlorette pics Therealbachelor 10-02-03 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

wendyv 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-29-03, 07:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyv Click to send private message to wendyv Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: First new "contestant" revealed"
Oh wow- my husband graduated from UGA. I hope she represents Ga well.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-29-03, 09:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Go Dawgs!"
Always a delight to hear about fellow Georgia Bulldogs!

Wendy, when did your hubby graduate from UGA?

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

08-30-03, 06:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyv Click to send private message to wendyv Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Go Dawgs!"
I believe he gratuated in 1992 or 1993. How 'bout that shutout against Clemson today!! WooHoo!!!

thecheesy 2 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-03, 07:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thecheesy Click to send private message to thecheesy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "follow-up"
The pics have been released--what do you guys think? Does she have a shot?

09-08-03, 08:21 AM (EST)
5. "RE: follow-up"
I absolutely think she has more than a shot based on her pic. She looks very sweet and shy, very likable.Posters on the board where the pics are posted seem to like her also.

girlie78 23 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-03, 09:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail girlie78 Click to send private message to girlie78 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: follow-up"
>I absolutely think she has more
>than a shot based on
>her pic. She looks very
>sweet and shy, very likable.Posters
>on the board where the
>pics are posted seem to
>like her also.

Trust me... she isn't sweet, shy, or likable.

Solitaire 103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-25-03, 11:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Solitaire Click to send private message to Solitaire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: follow-up"
>Trust me... she isn't sweet, shy,
>or likable.

Heh...that's what I hear from her, too. A work colleague went to school with her in Georgia and says that she is one of the fakest people you'll ever meet.

girlie78 23 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-03, 06:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail girlie78 Click to send private message to girlie78 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: follow-up"
>>Trust me... she isn't sweet, shy,
>>or likable.
>
>Heh...that's what I hear from her,
>too. A work colleague
>went to school with her
>in Georgia and says that
>she is one of the
>fakest people you'll ever meet.

I worked with her during the year before she went to the Bachelor. So, I have to agree with the whole fake thing.

Poncho 787 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-08-03, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Poncho Click to send private message to Poncho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: follow-up"
I am new to all of this... Where have the pics been released???

Thanks,

Poncho

09-08-03, 02:50 PM (EST)
7. "Bachlorette pics"
I found them here.

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=6d9f1f41dd8e7187d3f04315d7a0b094&f=98

Therealbachelor 8 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-03, 09:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Therealbachelor Click to send private message to Therealbachelor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Bachlorette pics"
Lee Ann is the one to watch out for..This girl is sneaky and probably some psychotic tendancies..

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •