The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"OOOOh I get it now"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

oGenesis 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-27-02, 04:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail oGenesis Click to send private message to oGenesis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"OOOOh I get it now"
You guys were saying I was in the wrong forum, well see you should have just told me instead of being sarcastic, Ok cool.

Well I'll had some spoiler material since I'm posting here. Sean is in San Francisco right now for 9 days while spring break is going on, so he probably he wont be going to new york this week So I'm guessing he stays on the island.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: OOOOh I get it now true 04-27-02 1
   RE: OOOOh I get it now oGenesis 04-27-02 2
       RE: OOOOh I get it now Teddy_Bear 04-27-02 3
       RE: OOOOh I get it now sittem14 04-27-02 4
 RE: OOOOh I get it now toddE 04-27-02 5
   RE: OOOOh I get it now oGenesis 04-30-02 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-27-02, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: OOOOh I get it now"
>
>Well I'll had some spoiler material
>since I'm posting here. Sean
>is in San Francisco right
>now for 9 days while
>spring break is going on,
>so he probably he wont
>be going to new york
>this week So I'm guessing
>he stays on the island.
>

This information would be more useful if you had facts to back it up, for example, specific dates, details, and sources for the info.

~ true

True friends stab you in the front -Oscar Wilde

04-27-02, 04:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail oGenesis Click to send private message to oGenesis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: OOOOh I get it now"
I've already explained and posted in previous post about how I know Sean and how he's a school counselor now..and he doesn't work at Governer junior high anymore.

But you know..you can totally ignore this post if ya want, not trying to be rude just saying I'm not gonna make a huge thread trying to convince anyone.

As far as dates go, he left yesterday, coming back the sunday after next.

Teddy_Bear 1675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-27-02, 06:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Teddy_Bear Click to send private message to Teddy_Bear Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: OOOOh I get it now"
LAST EDITED ON 04-28-02 AT 07:21 AM (EST)

That might be a huge spoiler,

if you provided us with some information, and/or resources to support your claims:

Who are you?

How do you know Sean?

Why should we believe you?

Do you have any facts to back up your claims?

How does this relate to the outcome of Survivor?

How does it contribute to spoil the show?

What does this information
--assuming you can back it up

--have anything to do with Sean's stay on the island?
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Neleh: Ooh Pappy, I'm so glad you smuggled!

Eleanor Roosevelt: No one can make you
feel inferior without your consent.
http://www.amnesty.org/

sittem14 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-27-02, 08:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem14 Click to send private message to sittem14 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: OOOOh I get it now"
Also, how sure are you that he is staying in SF? Could he be using the trip there as cover for a secondary trip to NYC?

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-27-02, 10:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: OOOOh I get it now"
My big question here is what's up with Governor Jr. High? I teach at the High School down the street from the Middle School where Sean used to work, it's called Muir Middle School. It is a very rough school, much tougher than the high school where I work. Nonetheless, ex-students of his tell me he was a very popular teacher there, all the little adolescent girls thought he was quite the "playa."

04-30-02, 09:52 PM (EST)
6. "RE: OOOOh I get it now"
That was a different junior high, I dont know every career or school sean worked at in his past but I know what he's doing now.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •