The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"It's Been a While- Question About This Seasons Spoilers"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Rudyrox 152 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-27-02, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rudyrox Click to send private message to Rudyrox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"It's Been a While- Question About This Seasons Spoilers"
Hi Everyone,
I haven't been posting here this season. I came here early on and was given the impression that someone actually had all the spoilers this season and the order people were voted out was already set and floating on the boards. I have avoided the boards since because while I enjoy playing with all the speculation and seeing if we got one right from week to week I DON'T want to actually know how the game is going to end.

I guess my question is do you all know without a doubt the week-to-week boot all the way to the end or is this seasons spoiling more speculation just like seasons past??

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 I know shakes the clown 04-27-02 1
   RE: I know JeffGator 04-27-02 2
       RE: Welcome to the Club! Teddy_Bear 04-27-02 3
   RE: I know TechNoir 04-28-02 6
 RE: It's Been a While- Question Abo... dabo 04-28-02 4
 My source Outfrontgirl 04-28-02 5
   RE: My source Teddy_Bear 04-28-02 7
 RE: Thanks!! Rudyrox 04-28-02 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-27-02, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "I know"
...but I'm not telling.

I can't give away my source that easy, and I might even miss a boot pick once in a while (Sara, Zzz) just to make it look like I don't have an ironclad source.

Okay fine, just like the villain in every James Bond movie I can't resist telling you my plan for world domination, so here goes.....

Every episode CBS sends tapes of the first half of the episode to certain media outlets to promote the show. These tapes are called screener tapes. Using my tenuos connections in the media I have been able to view these tapes. However, that only tells me who is going to win the RC and who the boot candidates are, so I have to rely on my other sources as well.

For example, one of the sound guys on Love Cruise has an uncle who was a cameraman for Burn-it on Survivor 4. Now, this uncle can't reveal anything because he had to sign a confidentiality agreement, but sometimes he has a little too much to drink and inadvertantly slips up. That is how I figured out the Hunter boot....my friend from LC was at a family party and was talking to his innebriated Uncle about how Hunter was probably going to win the whole thing. The Uncle slurred to my friend, "don't count those chickens just yet and Mr. Burns you can take this job and shove it!"

But, that isn't my only source. I also have an old college classmate who lives in Nova Scotia, Canada. Behind his backyard is a network of large satellite dishes that send TV signals to all of Eastern Canada. Because my friend also has a sattelite dish he can sometimes pick up the direct feeds that come from the Nova Scotia sattelites......and since they are so remote the networks will send their programming info to the satellites hours before the show, so my friend is often able to view the episode the morning of the actual viewing, then he calls me with the results.

But, I even have more sources. I don't like to tell people this, but for the past several months I have been having intimate conversations with Jesus Christ. Now, I know that sounds like I'm crazy, but I swear I'm tellling you the truth. Every once in a while when I'm driving to work Jesus will come to me and tell me what is going to happen on Survivor. But, since I'm a Jew and Jesus isn't really considered a very trustworthy person amongst my people I ususally take this advice with a grain of salt.

Which brings me to my last source. After being a big fan of Survivor Australia I went out and bought a pet kangaroo. Now I had no idea when I bought the kangaroo, but it turns out my little kangaroo can actually swim, and not just around the pool, but for very long distances across oceans and seas. So, during the filming of S4, I sent Jiffy (my Kangaroo's name) on a reconnaisance mission to Tahiti to see what he could find. Now, the problem is taht Jiffy can't speak english (yet) and has trouble telling me what happened, but when I hold up pictures of the contestants he grabs the picture of whichever one is getting voted out next and puts it in his pouch.

So, you can see that you were right, we do have all the answers this season......damn that felt good to finally get off my chest and admit to.

Well, happy spoiling, right?

JeffGator 1401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-27-02, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JeffGator Click to send private message to JeffGator Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I know"
I don't like to tell people this, but for the past several months I have been having intimate conversations with Jesus Christ. Now, I know that sounds like I'm crazy, but I swear I'm tellling you the truth. Every once in a while when I'm driving to work Jesus will come to me and tell me what is going to happen on Survivor. But, since I'm a Jew and Jesus isn't really considered a very trustworthy person amongst my people I ususally take this advice with a grain of salt.

--Shakes, I'm a Jew as well, but I've pretty much gotten to a point where I believe every pick Jesus has given me. I really didn't believe him when he told me Hunter was the next to go, and we got into a little bit of a tiff because I was convinced Sarah was going to get the boot. Well of course Jesus turned out to have the right pick, so I felt kind of stupid and have believed his picks ever since. By the way, he also gave me the correct Jerri boot pick in S2 during Shabbot services. He said that the Devil had been running the show for way too long. Although, he didn't predict the Zoe boot, but other than that he's been pretty flawless. In his defense he said that he and the ABT website that he runs can't always be right.

Richard Hatch/Tina Wesson/Ethan Zohn/Kathy O'Brien
"There's some milk in the fridge that's about to go bad...and there it goes."--Bobby Hill
--Pappy's getting a little happy

Teddy_Bear 1675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-27-02, 07:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Teddy_Bear Click to send private message to Teddy_Bear Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Welcome to the Club!"
LAST EDITED ON 04-28-02 AT 07:17 AM (EST)

>--Shakes, I'm a Jew as well,
>but I've pretty much gotten
>to a point where I
>believe every pick Jesus has
>given me. I really
>didn't believe him when he
>told me Hunter was the
>next to go, and we
>got into a little bit
>of a tiff because I
>was convinced Sarah was going
>to get the boot.
>Well of course Jesus turned
>out to have the right
>pick, so I felt kind
>of stupid and have believed
>his picks ever since.
>By the way, he also
>gave me the correct Jerri
>boot pick in S2 during
>Shabbot services. He said
>that the Devil had been
>running the show for way
>too long. Although, he
>didn't predict the Zoe boot,
>but other than that he's
>been pretty flawless. In
>his defense he said that
>he and the ABT website
>that he runs can't always
>be right.

You guys crack me up ! BTW, I'm Jewish too, and Veesus Towery told me that Kathy was going to win. Why would a God-fearing woman like inVEEsible lie? I heard she bet on Ethan--and we all know how that turned out. You heard it here first.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Kathy: I can't believe I'm alone with this young buck.

Eleanor Roosevelt: No one can make you
feel inferior without your consent.
http://www.amnesty.org/

TechNoir 9741 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-28-02, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TechNoir Click to send private message to TechNoir Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I know"
LAST EDITED ON 04-28-02 AT 01:35 PM (EST)

Geez, Shakes, I'm glad you didn't tell him about The Chart.

60 Pixel Series, No. 2
Edited because contractions are obviously beyond my capability.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-02, 03:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: It's Been a While- Question About This Seasons Spoilers"
>I came here early
>on and was given the
>impression that someone actually had
>all the spoilers this season
>and the order people were
>voted out was already set
>and floating on the boards.

Where in the hell did you get that impression?

>I guess my question is do
>you all know without a
>doubt the week-to-week boot all
>the way to the end
>or is this seasons spoiling
>more speculation just like seasons
>past??

Yes, this season's spoiling is more speculation (and, well, putting together the pieces and applying reasonable hypotheses and such) just like seasons past. If I knew without a doubt the week-to-week boots I would be making book on it.

"If all machines were to be annihilated at one moment, so that not a knife nor lever nor rag of clothing nor anything whatsoever were left to man but his bare body alone that he was born with, and if all knowledge of mechanical laws were taken from him so that he could make no more machines, and all machine-made food destroyed so that the race of man should be left as it were naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-02, 03:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "My source"
As Jeff Probst said, all the players' destinies were mapped out before they ever got to the island. Fortunately for me, I received these maps confidentially in the form of horoscopes.

Unfortunately, there was something Fishy about Zoe's and also someone had spewed coffee all over it because they were laughing (meanly) at her mannerisms, so I appeared fallible by missing the Zoe pick.

However, I am still ahead of shakes, even though Jesus hasn't spoken to me in years.

That said, I believe it is safe to read the boards. There will be someone betting on each and every one of the Survivors every week, so it's still up to you to choose which of us has really been given the correct boot list.

Teddy_Bear 1675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-28-02, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Teddy_Bear Click to send private message to Teddy_Bear Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: My source"
Okay OFG, spill it ! What does EPMB have on you?

You can protest all you want to, but we all know that Burn-it is paying and/or blackmailing you to keep quiet .

Just quietly come closer and whisper to me . . . I promise I won't tell ). "I swear on my f*****g mother's life"--oh right, that was John ).

Am I alone in this, but shouldn't somebody move this over to BASHERS?
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Neleh: Ooh Pappy, I'm so glad you smuggled!

Eleanor Roosevelt: No one can make you
feel inferior without your consent.
http://www.amnesty.org/

Rudyrox 152 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-28-02, 08:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rudyrox Click to send private message to Rudyrox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Thanks!!"
LOL- Thanks Shakes!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •