The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Robert's Wood"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

spartan 280 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-27-02, 08:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail spartan Click to send private message to spartan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Robert's Wood"
Despite his performance at TC, did anyone else catch Robert's talk with Tammy about burning all the wood? He distinctly said (multiple times, I believe) that he was going to burn all the wood over the next 4 days. That seems to indicate that he knew that he was not going that evening.

Now, I don't think this indicates that a specific boot order was revealed to Tammy & Robert beyond the fact that Zoe was next. However, I think it does give an indication that Robert, at least, feels that the alliance in power is strong and will Pagong the rest before turning on it's own.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Are you sure? Cathy the Canadian 04-27-02 1
   RE: Are you sure? bergdogg 04-27-02 2
       RE: Are you sure? DragonLadie 04-27-02 3
 RE: Robert's Wood rwj3eb 04-27-02 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Cathy the Canadian 599 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-27-02, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to send private message to Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Are you sure?"
I don't remember Robert talking to Tammy about the wood, I remember him talking to Zoe. Also, I think this conversation took place before the IC, and therefore before he knew Tammy had immunity. They were both pretty sure that Tammy would be targeted first, and he second, therefore, four days.

bergdogg 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-27-02, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bergdogg Click to send private message to bergdogg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Are you sure?"
Actually, if I remember the episode, I believe he is right. This might be a good catch, but it really doesn't matter that much, since either he or Tammy will take the walk of shame.

BUD SELIG SUCKS!!!! SAVE THE TWINS!!!

DragonLadie 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-27-02, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DragonLadie Click to send private message to DragonLadie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Are you sure?"
No Cathy is right. Robert was telling Zoe that he was going to burn all the wood since he chopped it all. Zoe told him to burn the house down. Tammy was nowhere to be seen during this.

DragonLadie

rwj3eb 161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-27-02, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rwj3eb Click to send private message to rwj3eb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Robert's Wood"
He actually said this to Zoe BEFORE the immunity challenge when he thought Tammy would be out the next day, and HE would be out three days later. Both before Zoe.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •