The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S4 E9 Closed-Caption Feed"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-26-02, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S4 E9 Closed-Caption Feed"
AND, ONCE AGAIN, THANKS TO Icis FOR THE GREAT JOB ON THE E8 CLOSED-CAPTION FEED!

As before, this is the UNEDITED closed-caption feed. If anyone would like to take a shot at cleaning it up, please post the edited version in this thread. If no one does, I hope this helps even in unedited form -- and please enjoy the unintentional humor. Thanks.

TV Channel 3 Thu Apr 25 21:34:53 2002

>> Probst: Previously on survivor, the alliance of john, tammy, the general and zoe maintained strategic control of the camp.

>> They've all decided to vote the same.

>> I give you my word, my word is huge, it's the most important thing to me.

>> Me and paschal i think are really supporting my success in this game.

>> Three strikes and you're out!

>> Probst: But the alliances blatant display of power at the immunity challenge caused paschal and neleh to rise up against them.

>> I'm not going out next, we've worked too hard.

>> Probst: They voted john, the leader of the alliance, off the island. John, the tribe has spoken. Eight are left. Who will be voted out tonight?

>> Very nice.

>> Oh, god, it's so good! It's a new day. (Singing) can't you feel a brand new day. Can't you feel a brand new day. . I feel so good this morning. I found myself before kind of my des any in other people's hands, and now it's a new spirit. It's a new day we're starting here! Hello, world!

>> You're going to be the first jet beauty of the week.

>> Myself, V., Kathy and neleh got together, we said you know what, truly may the best man win, with no alliance .

>> We want the people to play this game fairly, or don't try and manipulate people, to have a good chance to get to the top.

>> This is funny, the scene that we had turned around and beat them at their own game, i just think it's hilarious, like i just laugh my head off. .

>> The taro that did it. They're all fixed and full.

>> The mood is very, very happy among those five people, I mean they're all very happy. They're sitting pretty they've got five of them.

>> That we just maintain this.

>> I gotta tell you one thing, we need to have some fun today.

>> I want to find some...

>> Okay.

>> We're two outcasts.

>> Maybe they'll come over and hang out with us.

>> You know they all vote the same.

>> I just want to be truthful.

>> When it comes down to it,...

>> Basically we got screwed.

>> I think that myself, rob and zoe all have targets on our back, because of the alliance, and unless something changes in the next few days, because I'm seen as the quote unquote weeder after john, I'm the next to go.

>> You, then me, kid. That's the pecking order.

>> We'll see. The game's not over yet. My allegiance is to zoe and rob at this point. I really don't know what game zoe is playing, i wanted to see how strong our allnce was. I just told zoe, i said, you know, I'm glad that we were on a team for a while. It was a pretty loose friendship. The alliance was...

>> Zoe tried to say that she wasn't in alliance with john, rob and myself. And you kno what? That's just not true. If you want to play your game, that's one thing, be straight with me, I'd respect that much more than --

>> You know what I'm going to tell through the get go, you didn't like you, i didn't really dig you, I didn't like dig the way your eyes were, your presentation,.

>> I have changed my opinion of zoe, zoe is a #####, she's just trying to save her own butt right now. Maybe her true colors will start to shine through and somebody will figure out who she is and to vote her off instead of me.

>> As far as the game goes now, I don't trust you.

>> I don't trust you either.

>> Cool. Let's go get some shells because that's what came here for, i didn't come here for a bunch of...

>> I'm distancing myself from tammy at this point, I'm here to win, I'm here to be the final survivor, and the if i had to say something to someone and do something exactly the opposite without them knowing or them finding out later, well, that's just the way it is, that's the way life is. .

>> Up oh. A big coconut. We got mail! You guys are going to be so in love. You ready? Hard as a rock, sweet as can be, tough to get into as you soon will see. You're going to pair up, but you won't know with whom, full bellies and a party if you both can pull through. (Cheers).

>> This is going to be good. .

>> Probst: Okay. For today's reward challenge you will compete as teams, four teams of two. You guys have already randomly drawlots to determine who's paired with who. Sean a paschal, tammy and vecepia, kathy and the general, neleh and zoe. Your goal today, fill your three foot tall bamboo shoot to the top with coke new juice. You can gather the coconuts in two ways, you can swim far out and get the large par sells of coconuts that are anchored in the water, or you can stay on shore and pick up the coconuts that are along the beach. First team to fill their chute wins. Now for the reward, the winning team will be picked up at your beach by helicopter, you'll be dropped off atop a mountain where two horseless be waiting for you, you will take a really fun ride down to an authentic full on marquesan feast. You'll come back fully sated and ready for your last 13 days. Take your spots, wait for my go. Remember, you can get get individual coconuts on the beach or those tethered out in the water. Survivors ready! Go! . That away sean. Sean and paschal with a really healthy coconut! You guys need to pick it up. You guys are dry, what's up? Keep working hard, guys. . Kathy and general, you guys need to pick it up.

>> Let's go, man!

>> Okay. This is a healthy one too.

>> Let's do that one.

>> Probst: You're in this game, guys, keep it up. Look at that, you're in the game with one coconut.

>> We are on top of it.

>> Probst: Sean got a system, sean and paschal have a bit of a lead over neleh and zoe.

>> Go get some more coconuts.

>> Check them every once in a while.

>> Probst: Tammy and V., Falling behind, a lot of coconuts and no juice. Kathy and the general right back in it. Zoe and neleh, gaining fast. Now you're going, sean. That away, vecepia. One coke new can get you right back in it. We got a game right now. Sean and paschal getting closer. Guys, don't let up.

>> Get me some more.

>> Come on! Keep going!

>> Probst: Sean and paschal very close.

>> Pappy!

>> Probst: We're in a dead heat right now.

>> We're going to win it. This is your win.

>> Probst: This could be it. Sean and paschal!

Nice work. Well earned. Is this the most unlikely pair?

>> The old man and the brother.

>> Probst: Pulled it out.

>> The grace of god.

>> Probst: I guarantee you tomorrow is going to be a great day for you guys. You can head back to camp, I'll see you tomorrow.

>> I'm ready for my mission.

>> I want a full description of it as soon as you get back.

>> Look at those clouds, you guys.

>> Look at the pink in the clouds.

>> That's pretty.

>> I never thought I'd be sitting here on day 26.

>> Do i look okay?

>> You look beautiful.

>> Remember, you have to have lots of alcohol and lots of pig.

>> That's right.

>> Go real slow, and get really silly and have so much fun, I'm so happy for you two! .

>> Sean and paschal won a helicopter ride and a waiting them will be a march case an feast, and I'm happy for them. Sean deserved it. After all of the mess that some of these people in the rotu tribe put him through, he was down, but he was never out.

>> Oh, my god, they're going away.

>> They're only going to be gone a couple hours.

>> I know, but it's exciting, it's so exciting, isn't it? .

>> We're going to see this thing all the way through, buddy.

>> Yes, sir. I'm going to tell you, this is what i call a reward right here.

>> Unbelievable.

>> Look at us! .

>> Hello!

>> Look what we have coming here.

>> Pappy and i are like okay, all of a sudden these men come down the hill with these horses.

>> Paschal. Sean.

>> I gotta get the wild one?

>> He's okay.

>> Only horses I've been on are merry go rounds in central park. And it was a bit scary, because horses are big animals. I hope these horses are all right. If they decide they want to throw you off, you're on the ground with broken bones. Nice horsey, how you doing. Oh, my god. I want off. And the last thing you want to see is two horses, or the horses like biting each other and just... see. I'm like, no, this is not going to work. It really hurts. You gotta remember, we're not on flat land, we're on like a mountain cliff. So if you fall off, you're falling off damn mountain with a horse under you. This is the kind of stuff that scares me.

>> It was a long ride for some of us not used to horses, but sean began to loosen up and began singing, and after they made some different arrangements.

>> I'm sitting on a horse with marquesan men, everybody knows that we want to do it again. I hear the drums.

>> We're getting close.

>> Marquesas forever! This is better than gilligan's island. All right! What you doing afterwards?

>> My name is layla.

>> I'm sean, you're very pretty. A little too young for me, though. We get to the beach and these two beautiful, although young, marquesas women lead us to these beach chairs with pillows with these two huge coconut drinks. Here's to you pat. Success and happiness man.

>> You too happy. I wish our team could see this.

>> Who knew that a little black boy from hard legal would be here with a southern white judge from georgia. The irony in that.

>> Two days ago i would have mortgaged my house on the fact that sean was going to be voted off, but things have dramatically changed. Sean, while he may have some problems, he's honest, he's straight forward, that's all i can ask.

>> Sometimes relationships start out rocky and to look and see where we ended up man, the sky is the limit for all of us.

>> We became much closer than we were, and i feel very close to him. That's what's good about this game, you never know what's going to happen.

>> I'm ready to eat, man. Are you? Oh, follow you? . After we finished our drinks they took us to the marquesan oven, they burr right food for a certain amount of days, that's h they cook the food, there was a roasted pig under there with potatos and roasted goat. Oh, man, look at the meat.

>> Can you believe this?

>> The marquesan people when they were going through their tribal ritual, I don't know how to put it in words, for me to be here on this island in the south pacific with all the history it has, you just have to sit down and comprehend and savor the mom, because this is not going to happen again probably in my lifetime.

>> Okay. Yeah. .

>> Oh, man.

>> Heavenly father we thank you for this food which we are about to receive and lord we thank you for the marquesas people and their beautiful culture. I thank you for bringing papy into my life and I pray this is a life long presentedship lord. Through your son jesus christ we pray, amen. . After having a diet of nothing but taro root and shellfish, to have this stuff, unbelievable. I mean, we should have paced ourselves a little more, but we...

>> I feel like julius says czar.

>> The ladies, the ladies, the ladies!

>> This is one of the best meals I've ever eaten in my life. While sean and i were at the feast the rest of the tribe was probably fixing their dinner getting things ready, the same old crap we've been eating. This is incredible.

>> Well, here we are.

>> Much easier having just one meal a day really.

>> Yeah.

>> That means you enjoyed I.

>> I didn't feel bad f the others because papy and i were smuggling food for them, we had one napkin underneath the table and one hand, even though there were eyes on us, we had a move where maybe I'd block for him and we'd drop all kind of stuff and it would all end up in the napkin and in our pockets.

>> I've got a pocket full, man, I've got a whole bag full.

>> Sean and i were brought out into a circle where they danced around us and asked us to dance with them. But what really made it funny, we had stuffed all kind of food in our pockets before then to bring back to camp, and I promise you my pants were at my neithers most of the dance because the weight of the food was causing my pants to fall down. We looked at each other, two guys from different walks of life, 10,000 miles away from home, in paradise, and said, you know this is incredible. I will never hear another tribal drum beat that i won't think about that day, and bring a smile to my face.

>> Thanks. My brothers! These marquesan people, you could tell the dances and the rich el were authentic and the love they gave us was real, whether we got voted off first, or 19th. It felt good to get away from the island and not think about the game and just remember what it's like to be a human being. Like that, bam, bam, bam.K I feel the same way.

>> We did miss our island family. When we came back the welcome we received was awesome, nothing but hugs and kisses. I think they were happy to see us and once we told them we had food, we took out the food, put it out, they looked like roaches around the table.

>> Fish and fish.

>> Oh!

>> Paschal, thank you so much, thank you, that is so nice of you guys.

>> Even though they may be saying we'll vote you off, there's a human side that you do realize, and it was exciting coming back bringing food for the tribe, because the best victories are the once you can share.

>> I'm so proud of you that you smuggled, you're the best.

>> Breakfast is served.

>> Oh, man!

>> We're talking real breakfast. Never again will I throw away a banana. I'll never let one get so ripe that I'll throw it away.

>> This morning i felt desperate. I felt absolutely desperate. I was not ready to leave the game. I talked to rob this morning and i said rob basically the only chance we've got is to see if we can get paschal and neleh on our side, that's the only chance we have to stay in the game.

>> Neleh and i were approached by rob and tammy, and wanted to talk about how the game has unraveled.

>> Want you to know that when john said he was speaking for a group, he wasn'T.

>> It was like a final gasp, we really weren't in with john, we didn't know what john was doing, he didn't speak porous.

>> No one ever asked me, so i come want to be held accountable for what john said. I'm associated in that group, and no one ever came to me.

>> And it was just, it wasn't sincere and it just didn't make sense. The whole time did you do anything to disassociate yourself with him or to say john that's your opinion and.

>> We didn't know what he was talking about.

>> He never told us what he said to you.

>> Paschal and neleh obviously don't believe everything that we're saying. I've never lied and they know, that I've never lied to them since day one. You want to believe what you want to believe.

>> Bottom line is, sit down. Do you want to be standing next to sean and V. In the end.

>> I want to be standing next to somebody that i really have some confidence that they never told me anything that was distorted and in order to manipulate me.

>>Ou can't say that without talking to me, you can't read my mind. If this is what they choose, if neleh and paschal choose to have sean or V. Standing next to them, I'm not going to stand there and beg for anything. It's a little personal to me and it kind of hurt. I said what i had to say and that's it, that's the end of my business with them. Like I said when I'm on the branch just let me know, all right?

>> Rob got up and walked away because i guess he feels that we don't trust him and that we trust v. And sean more than we would them and blah blah blah. I think pretty much he just got caught in his own game and is just trying to manipulate us a little bit, and we're definitely not falling for it. Rob is definitely pouting right now, maybe he just needs time to think, but he's definitely having a real bad attitude.

>> You want to come?

>> I got something that i gotta do. People don't like that I'm a little grumpy, hey, i don't give a fat ass what you like, this is me. You don't like it, i could care less. You still gotta live with me for a couple of days. And if i win immunity, you're going to have to live with me for longer than that.

>> The general to me is a bull in a china shop, he's hard to deal with, he does things only when he wants. For me I've had enough of him and tammy. I don't want to cook on the greenwood, because it takes so long.

>> I'm burning it all in the next four days.

>> Burn the whole house down.

>> I cut it all, I'm going to burn it all.

>> To put it blunt, i have no intention of sticking with tammy and rob. They weren't people that i trusted from the get go. I guess you would say I'm letting people know in little ways that I'm no longer part of any alliance, that I'm kind of off on my own. So i ended up making some shell jewelry just so everybody had something, I'm still working on a few, trying to fit in here.

>> Oh, how darling. Give me a smooch. Thank you. You're going to get a name as a jeweler out here.

>> Try this.

>> That looks good.

>> Zoe is sucking up and making everybody julie because she wants to be their friend and she wants them to like her and she thinks that by them liking her she's not going to get voted out.

>> How about a bracelet, i would love a bracelet.

>> But the thing is, it's funny, because when zoe sits there and does these sucking up things, and it's so fake, and it's so apparently that she's being fake, i just don't understand how it's not apparent to everybody else.

>> You are seriously the most tender hearted person.

>> We're going to have fun today.

>> Yes. .

>> There's mail.

>> There's mail you guys!

>> Don't care if you're big, if you're not you'll be taller, maybe strength could help, or maybe a plus if you're smaller. Practice does make perfect, so play with these all day. Fail to heed this warning, be the next to go away.

>> For the immunity challenge we got some stilts. We're just going to practice and hope it goes good.

>> Balance is the key.

>> Oh! .

>> You know what, it was fun watching everybody practice on those stilts, because they sucked.

>> Oh, man. No good.

>> It didn't look like they were going to get the hang of it.

>> That was my practice.

>> The challenge is going to make or break me basically. I have to win, or I'll get the boot tonight. I actually went down to the beach like far away where nobody could see me practice. But I'm not out of it. Not yet. Not until i hear my name read at tribal council. .

>> Probst: First things first, as always, give me that necklace back.

>> It doesn't want to come off.

>> Probst: Immunity, back up for grabs. Okay. For today's immunity challenge, it is marquesas stilt fighting which is still practiced out here for fun and entertainment. Two at a time you'll enter the range facing each other, first person to fall off is out of you've randomly picked numbers to decide who will pair off against whom. We'll work our way through a series of heats until we're left with one. Right now it's one in eight. Win this, you cannot be voted out tonight, you're guaranteed a one in seven shot at being the sole survivor. Take your spots, wait for my go. All right. First two up. V., General, mount your stilts.

>> This is going to be funny.

>> Probst: I'm going to say survivors ready, you step on with one foot, then I'll say go, have you to have goth feet on. Survivors ready. Go. Oh, that was close. V. Wins the first one. General, you're out. Next two. Kathy, paschal.

>> Good luck, guys.

>> Good luck, you guys.

>> Pappy!

>> Probst: Survivors ready. Go! That's it. Paschal, moving on! Next two. Tammy, neleh, let's see if somebody can do tim possible and stand on these for more than a second. Survivors ready. Go. That's it. Tammy moves on, neleh you're done. Good effort, guys. Sean, zoe.

>> Here we go, boys and girls.

>> Probst: Sean and zoe, trying to move on. Survivors ready. Go. Sean, you're out, zoe moving on. General, kathy, neleh, sean, you're out. We're down to these four, V., Paschal, you're up first.

>> All right, baby. Here we go. This is for immunity, moving onto the next round. V. And paschal, survivors ready.

>> Come on, V. Baby, concentrate.

>> Probst: V., You're in the finals, paschal, you're out. Tammy, zoe. Winner moves onto the finals. Survivors ready. Go. You all right zoe?

>> Yes.

>> Probst: Zoe is out. Tammy, squaring off against V..

>> Good luck girls.

>> What do you think, baby girl.

>> Probst: Here we go, for immunity. Tammy and V.. survivors ready. Go. . That's it. Tammy, wins immunity again.

>> Yes yes yes!

>> Probst: Very much earned.

>> You have no idea how much i needed this.

>> Probst: You cannot be voted out tonight.

>> Yes!

>> Probst: Tammy obviously safe tonight. Everybody else vulnerable. Tribal council in a few hours. You can head back to camp, I'll see you in a while.

>> I'm so happy for you.

>> Don't give up, keep thinking positive. Either way tonight. Paschal really likes you, sean really likes you.

>> I think the foregone conclusion was that tammy would be voted out, and of course since tammy won immunity she can't receive any votes. So the consideration i think is going to be rob or zoe. .

>> Between zoe and rob, zoe just been a hard worker from day one, i know we need to get rid of her because her chance of winning immunity over rob is a lot bigger. But the way rob's kind of been lately kind of down and depressed, maybe it will work out better that he leaves tonight, his attitude has just been horrible, thon wants to be around him any more.

>> Cool.

>> I could care less if I'm the next person to go because I know I'll be here to the end on the jury anyway. I can accept my fate, as long as everybody else can accept their fate when i make my decision in the jury. .

>> Probst: I'll bring in the first member of the jury, john is here merely to on serve, he won't be speaking to you, and you should not direct any comments to you. For a moment let's put the vote aside. We're 27 days in, i want to get a gauge of what this has been like for you guys. Sean, what's it's been like for you, what have been the moments where you thought, m, I'm here, i can't believe I'm out here a month living on my own.

>> For me personally, it's been really difficult not talking to my mom. And it's like when i won the challenge with pap, i just think everything i accomplished is because of my mom i don't really have a father. So the man I am today, is...

>> Probst: General, any revelations for you while you've been out here?

>> Yeah, the last three days have been my days of reckoning.

>> Probst: What do you mean by that, in what sense?

>> I analyze myself, and i analyzed the people around me, and I've seen changes, I've seen one person who was in denial of their past actions and alliances and sucking up to the powers that be right now. And I've seen people who have been looked upon as nobodys become great players in this game. I came here with high dignity, integrity and a back pack. I leave with another thing, i leave with a couple of bonds and a couple of friends and relationships that I hope wl take to the rest of my days.

>> Probst: Zoe, is there a moment that stands out after 27 days on a deeper level, how well you've done, how tough obstacles you've overcome?

>> Oh, certainly, certainly is. Things have changed, like the way I've conducted myself has been a bit difficult, but other than that, I'm still play hard, work hard play hard sort of person. Probz all right, it's time to vote. But first we have this matter of immunity. Tammy wearing it, well earned, she can certainly give this immunity away to somebody if she chooses to. Any chance of you giving that up?

>> You know, there's no chance in hell I'm giving this immunity up. I worked way too hard for it, and I know my butt's on the line. If I gave it up, no doubt that I'd be voted out tonight. So I'm not giving it up.

>> Probst: All right. Can you not vote for tammy. Everybody else is fair game. Zoe, you're first.

>> I figure this will be my one valuable contribution to the tribe.

>> This is strictly a strategy move. I'll see you on the other side. .

>> Zoe, I'm voting you out tonight because, well, i just don't like you.

>> Probst: I'll go tally the votes. Once the votes have been read the decision is final, the person will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes. First vote, zoe. Rob. Zoe. Zoe. That's three votes zoe, one vote rob. Zoe. Four votes zoe. Zoe. That's five, and that's enough. You need to bring me your torch. Zoe, the tribe has spoken.

>> Strength and honor.

>> Probst: It's time for you to go. Well, there's no doubt that survivor can be very challenging, both physically and mentally. But as we saw again tonight, don't ever give up or count yourself out of this game, because you never know how it's going to play out. You can head back to camp.

>> Probst: Next time on survivor, the tribe wakes up hungry, so kathy sets out for food.

>> I'm going to see if i can whack it.

>> P p very accept yeah celebrates her birthday, but it's not exactly a happy one, until the tribe learns their next rewar is on a cruise ship.

>> It was a bit of a surprise to be voted off this early. But I guess that's just the way it goes. I did my best, work hard, play hard zoe is, she's leaving, that's that, i guess. Sweet dreams to all. <

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S4 E9 Closed-Caption Feed DragonLadie 04-26-02 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DragonLadie 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-26-02, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DragonLadie Click to send private message to DragonLadie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S4 E9 Closed-Caption Feed"
Thanks for posting this. I'm a long time lurker but first time poster - be nice please.
But I am confused, when Robert showed his vote for Zoe he said "I figure this will be my one valuable contribution to the tribe." Does this mean that they do not know about past votes not counting in case of a tie? Maybe I'm reading more into that comment than I should.
Thanks for all the great spoiling and posts!

DragonLadie

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •