The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S4 E8.5 closed-caption feed"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-26-02, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S4 E8.5 closed-caption feed"
THANKS TO Icis FOR THE GREAT JOB ON THE E8 CLOSED-CAPTION FEED!

As before, this is the UNEDITED closed-caption feed. If anyone would like to take a shot at cleaning it up, please post the edited version in this thread. If no one does, I hope this helps -- and please enjoy the unintentional humor. Thanks.

TV Channel 3 Wed Apr 24 20:02:55 2002

>> Probst: 24 days ago 16 cast aways were ma raned in the middle of one of the most remote places on earth, the marquesas. The 8 remaining members of the soliantu tribe have now made it past the halfway point, each one has a one in eight chance of winning a million dollars. Tonight, in a special edition of highlights, and never before seen footage, we'll take a closer look at their adventure thus far.

>> This was my luxury item was a voodoo doll, so we're going to put the other team's name on it and jab the hell out of it.

>> These three new members brought I guess a sense humor that I don't think we had before, and it was fun.

>> We wanted a word that we can shout out when we win, and it sounds good.

>> It's nice...

>> We're going to make a pact. Obviously when paschal and neleh started to see what I've been talking about, so the agreement we have is we're going to vote john out tonight.

>> Probst: Day one, found 16 strategyers marooned thousands of miles from the nearest continent. As two separate tribes, maraamu and rotu, they found themsees paddling the rough waters of the south pacific, looking for their camps. But for some, the journey was nothing like they expected.

>> If we see the flag we'll just go right.

>> You gotta go around that little jug thing there.

>> When we first jumped off the boat there was definitely a lot of excitement going through everybody's head N. The beginning it's all fun, and then you're paddling for about 10, 15 minutes, and reality sets in, it hits you, that there's nobody here to he you. The fact of thes really have to get there.

>> To our left?

>> Looks like a beach in there.

>> Rocky beach, though, take it out, look at it. Looked like according to the map it would take us maybe 15, 20 minute, but then once we saw the points of where we were actually going ahead of us, that was insane, it was very scary.

>> Probst: The march maraamu's arrival was nothing short of majestic.

>> Sarah's arrival as almost like cleo pa that, it was like the servants are paddling and she's sitting there looking so marvelous with her boobs hanging out and her goldie locks in the air. Save it, you know, this is survivor, nobody trying to look at you like that.

>> Probst: Rotu's arrival was a joyous one. Until they discovered that their krait held a minimal amount of supplies.

>> Yeah! Oh, not as much as we thought!

>> The stuff that was in the crate we got a map to our spot, we got two pots and a pan, two machetes and a small knife and a magnifying glass.

>> Probst: And starting a fire became an exercise in futility. . But at maraamu, it was a different story.

>> People know that I'm into yoga, and in yoga you breathe from the diaphragm, so i was able to take nice deep breaths.

>> Probst: Using his breathing technique, maraamu quickly had fire. . As night fell on maraamu, rob and sarah were immediately drawn to one another.

>> Is it comfy?

>> It's like a water bed.

>> I could go to sleep right now.

>> Last night there was definitely flirtation around rob and sarah.

>> We fill this thing up and let it cook in the sun all day tomorrow, we get a hot tub.

>> That's an idea.

>> They got in wraps and kind just hung out away from everybody else, and were there pretty much the whole darn night. So at that point that was another question, what are they saying, you know, are they flirting or are they making an alliance.

>> Probst: As the sun rose on the morning of day 2, kathy was still determined to start a fire.

>> This is the mostrtant thing right now, so we need to get a --

>> I'm wiped.

>> How many hours did you spend yesterday?

>> You tell me.

>> Not many.

>> Probst: John, for the sake of tribal harmony, decided to work on the fire himself.

>> Y!

>> We got fire!

>> Yea!

>> Probst: The tribes received their first tree mail.

>> Oh, no, we're on the water! O

>> Probst: And rotu planned on sticking it to maraamu in the first immunity challenge.

>> This was my luxury item, a voodoo doll, so we're going to put the other team's name on it and start jabbing the hell out of it. Everybody gets a shot.

>> I'm going for the shoulder in case we're rowing.

>> I'll go in his head.

>> Stick it in the arm and hopefully their arm will be sore.

>> Probst: At the challenge the tribes were told they would be entirely on their own. In addition to no food, no water, you're getting no fire help from us at all of any kind at any time. Survivors ready! Go! .

>> Yea!

>> Probst: Rotu easily won. And on day 3, the game became a harsh reality as maraamu realized they had to vote out one of their own.

>> My strategy is to keep us as strong as possible.

>> I'm nervous this morning a little bit because he came up and called us all over and wanted to talk about what the strategy of the game was and how he was going to do it.

>> I'm not this magical mystical person, all right. I thinkf you want to get the truth on the situation, you just can look in someone's eyes, that's not like ooh.

>> Some people are going to look you in the eye and lie to you, though.

>> I know you don't have an ally an as snnz an alliance right now means absolutely nothinp>> I don't know that.

>> There is no alliance here.

>> I don't know that.

>> Right now the game has shifted from sukt al to a paranoia state. I believe that peter has taken it to the extreme.

>> I can see the faces, and i know the, i know the outcome of tonight's vote.

>> We all know what you're talking about, people are tired, people are hungry.

>> It's better for me to talk about it because i won't be able to talk to you tonight. .

>> Probst: Even though patricia and sarah received votes, peter's instincts were correct. He was the first person voted out. First person voted out of the tre, peter. The tribe has spoken. . On day 4 the mood at maraamu was upbeat, the tribe awoke to sean's radio program.

>> Today's weather report? Hold on, let me change the station.

>> Hunter dallas with today's morning weather!

>> Probst: At rotu it was all work and no play. Until kathy found food.

>> Hey you guys get over here! I'm serious!

>> One, two, three, four.

>> Whoa, that was slimy.

>> A lot of protein we're looking at.

>> Probst: And to flavor up their meal gabe added some spice to the mix.

>> These are peppers.-Way to go, guys.

>> Aah! .

>> Lime and peppers.

>> Bring some more peppers.

>> Thatooks yummy.

>> Wow! That's good. .

>> Probst: Back at maraamu, rob was trying all some invent inventive cooking of his own.

>> I'm going to fry up a little papaya. I have no idea how this is going to turn out. .

>> I'm not going to eat it until you eat it. It's your concoction.

>> Tastes like papaya.

>> What do you think?

>> Probst: But patricia wanted to get the chores done.

>> Here's the plan, you all get ready and go gather some coconuts.

>> How can we get them without a stick?

>> He'll get you a stick. Work needs to get done and if somebody is not going to step up to the plate, i don't mind telling somebody, look, let's go.

>> First it just seemed like, oh, no, mama got to work, mama can't sit down.

>> Listen to me, I'm only going to tell you ts once.

>> I heard it this morning already once. I already heard it. I know. I know,.

>> Probst: On day 5, the tribes competed for some valuable fishing gear. Want to know what you're playing for? Mask, snoring el, fins. Survivors ready! Go! Rotu! Rotu won the mask and fins, but there were more victories to come. .

>> What do we got today?

>> Oh, my god, it's a fork.

>> Probst: Getting utensil was the mail on day 6 could only mean one thing. And it was, the tribes had to ñ eat a marquesan delicacyzg7 of fish soaking in ter meanted sea water. Rob choked and maraamu lost7ç their third challenge ino-6 a row. So maraamu headed back to tribal council, where in a 4-3 vote patricia, known as the tribe's mom, was voted out. Patricia, the tribe has spoken. Maraamu lost their second tribe member. It's time for you to go . Day 7 would prove to be a lesson in painor rotu. While snorkeling for food, john was the first victim.

>> I landed right on top of a sea urchin, and embedded about twelve needles in my fingers. I gotta go back in and get somebody to pee on it. That's what you're supposed to do from that kind of a venomous sting is for somebody to pee on it. I need somebody to pee on my hand? Does somebody have to go to the bathroom?

>> Luckily somebody did.

>> I didn't even think it was weird that she was squatting down and going on my hand.

>> Probst: On day 8, bamboo and rope were delivered to the tribes. I come bearing supplies for your next challenge. At rotu, the tribe was dealt a painful blow again.

>> A big rock got in between my show and my foot and just sliced up my toe nicely.

>> Probst: And again.

>> John actually stuck&ñ his hand underneath a rock and an eel bit it.

>> What is going on? .

>> Probst: But not even injuries could stop a closely knit rotu tribe, as they pete maraamu in a tight finish finish in the reward challenge.Ym

>> Everybody wants to go.

>> Probst: Maraamu set out for a hike on day 9.Ok

>> Patricia went for a hike one day by herself, found a stream on the other side of the hill, so I think that could be something that we need to go check out. It's also a good opportunity for us all to get out and do something together as a tribe.

>> I the creek definitely down there?

>> It ends down there. It's pretty direct, it's just as steep.

>> This is doing a whole lot for me.C I thought it was an easy walk.

>> It comes right out of the rocks, a little bit to this side of where i think the river is going to come out.

>> We're going to spend ten minute and leave.

>> And climb back up.

>> Hunter, he's always busy, the thing is we didn't come here to exer O.V&elves in this tropical heat. We need energy to get those damn challenges.

>> Probst: The tribes battled it out in a coconut maze race.

>> In the hole, here we go! Yea!

>> Probst: Maraamu lost yet again. So rob strategized behind the scenes and became the tribe's puppetb. Master.

>> It's important for me to have people on my team that are going to do what i tell them to do. Game always keeps you thinking. It really does. Fear keeps people loyal. If they're afraid they have something to lose, then they'll do what they tell you to do. That's straight out of the godfather. It's true. .

>> Probst: It was a shocking tribal council, as maraamu voted out the strongest member of their tribe. Hunter. The tribe has spoken. . First step, pick a disk, doesn't matter, it's totally random, follow your gut, go wherever you want. On day 10 the tribes came together for the biggest twist in the game yet. Okay. Zoe, you're first. Step off your disk, pull off your new buff, take your old one off, put your new one on. The tribes were randomly switched up. Some friendships remained together.

>> Yeah! We got pappy.

>> Probst: While others were torn apart. Rob, you're now a member of rotu. Sarah, all right, sarah, same buff, still a member of maraamu. But for the remaining 13 survivors, all bets were off. It was time to play a brand new game. . At maraamuw3, kathy,lp paschal and neleh were pleased with their new camp.

>> That forest is so beautiful.?;

>> This is a bread fruit, thinks a mango tree.

>> All you gotta do is pick up the limes off the ground.çóq

>> Check the pig pit, and go out1+g and for age for shells, so to us we feel like it was a 4-star hotel with fruit on the table, so I was pretty nice.

>> Probst: For the new members of rotu, lifeç(u*.

Pleasant as well, they were ecstatic when they saw their new water source.

>> Yeah!

>> So good. .

>> Didn't even know what else to say.

>> I'm glad to hear it.

>> Probst: On day 11, seans intoed his new tribe to the radio program.

>> Girl, you know you... (singing).

>> When we landed here on rotu camp, we told you about some of the things that we did on our camp, like the early morning show, and they were more than willing to try it.

>> No longer are they down with the maraamu, we could never say our name right, so I'm not going to say it right this morning.

>> Rotu can do!

>> That's right, rotu can do. And we're going to head over and felt a food report from our main chef, johnny pots and pans.

>> At first i thought we might all start off with a little raw coconut and if we go searching pretty hard we might find ourselves some sea urchins, but watch those spines. Back to you.

>> Theseuo three new members brought I guess a sense of humor that i don't think we had before, and it was fun.

>> Why don't you give us an overall report on things on this island.

>> Looking for a new place to... I'm sure we can pull through in the end. Back to you, rock.

>> They seemed like they enjoyed it, we all sat around and had fun and laughed and bond in other ways than just working.

>> They will be sporting lovely new buffs, you can wrap them around your head in any manner.

>> You can sit down and disclose yourself and laugh, and seemed like the radio show was well received. That concludes our wakeup show for this morning, stay tuned tomorrow same time, same station. Have a good day and remember, god loves you.

>> Probst: The two new tribes squared off against each other in an immunity challenge on day 12.& Today's challenge is all about the weaving, each of you have a woven tapestry that is scrambled. The first tribe to unscramble it correctly wins immunity, losing tribe, tribal council tonight with me. But rotu continued to function like a well oiled machine and they beat maraamu again.

>> Here it comes.

>> That's it. That's it.

>> Rotu!

>> Yes!

>> All right! .

>> Probst: So the new maraamu headed to tribal council where the old rotu members, along with gina, voted sarah out. Sarah. The tribe has spoken. Paranoia swept over rotu on day 13, and john became suspicious when gabe said he wasn't there to play the game.

>> What are the eics in this game?

>> To me it's tell the truth. Be honest. Are you saying that you would lie to win this game.

>> I'm not even here to play the game, man.

>> Gabe said he's not playing the game, i don't believe it. You are here to play this game, you're not here on a commune, this is not the 60s and free love and all that kind of stuff.

>> Probst: To solidify his position, john decided to create an alliance with tammy, the general and zoe, with gabe to be their first victim.

>> Basically i want four people that i know will not vote for me, plain and simple. So what we're shooting for is the final four, myself,Ñi you tammy and rob. Trust me 100%. I don't even know what else i can say to you, split my hand open and put blood over you. You are my partner. Tammy, on my mothers in life.

>> Don't lie to me, i swear. .

>> Probst: At maraamu, the little tribe of four was a huge underdog.

>> We're gateful for this wonderful day that we have ahead of us and we ask you to please help us find all the things that we need. And that we may be able to work hard together as team.

>> It's here, this is our time now.

>> Probst: Gina was correct. It was their time. At the reward challenge the tiny maraamu tribe emerged victorious.

>> Oh, my gosh!

>>.

>> Probst: Maraamu! Maraamu won the opportunity t get back into the game. Their reward, a 2-minute raid of rotu's camp. Go. . Five, four, three, two, one. Raid is over.

>> We got this!

>> Should have taken the frying pan.

>> Probst: By day 14, john wasn't certain he had the votes to oust gabe, and went to sean to secure his vote.

>> I need at least one of the other new members so i didn't get myself caught in a tie in case gabe figured out that i was trying to vote him out. Planning to vote gabe tomorrow, but i did want to know that if we loose it you're not going home, but you have to be tight.

>> I think it was a mistake that john told me that, if they're going to vote for gabriel they needed to just do it and let me sit there and think I'm going to be next. All I'm saying is, stay tuned. .

>> Probst: The immunity challenge required the tribes to build an S. O. S. Signal.

>> Put one in each corner.

>> Even though it looks like fat albert and the cosby kids S. O. S. Sign, i still think it's pretty good, considering what we have. .

>> I made him wear a hat today because he looks like a pilgrim boy.

>> All right guys, this is it!

>> Probst: The little mouse tribe of maraamu, by waving the american flag as part of their distress signal, maraamu finally won immunity. . Knowing that gabe was the target of rotu's alliance, rob approached gabe in the hopes of having him vote against john.

>> My only question i have for you is, if you were 100% set in the way you wanted to play the game. Definitely a twist, the way we shake things out.

>> He was explaining that it was probably going to be me voted out tonight, rob wanted to know if I would make an alliance with him and sean and V., And change the tide.

>> Probst: But in the end gabe was true to his word, he wasn't there to play the game, he was only there for the experience. And everyone else was there to play the game, and gabe was voted out. It's time for you to go. On day 16, maraamu was one happy little family.

>> I feel stupid that we can't catch a fish. Oh look,!

>> Kathy and i were talking about how we went to grad school and do some things and hw she's going back to school, and we talked about my dream job.

>> What's your dream job?

>> My dream job is to have a cabin restaurant, like a made out like a log cabin restaurant, in alaska,.

>> Gina, she's so aspiring for dreams, she's honest, sweet, hard working, incredible work ethic. And driven.

>> I would come out and greet everybody and give them free coffee.

>> Gina, i think it's a great idea.

>> Every once in a while maybe I'd make some home made biscuits. She was saying you gotta do your dream job now or it won't happen.

>> When you hear somebody that's got that much energy for an idea, you should implement it now. You can always go back to school. It would be great to have her find her dream. Then you can help out with the wildlife area.

>> That would be awesome. It was relaxing for me, felt like I was talking to a really good friend about what i wanted to do with my life.

>> Probst: At the start of the reward challenge, maraamu was astonished to discover that gabe had been voted out.

>> They voted gabe off.

>> Probst: Survivors ready! Go! .

>> Come on.

>> Come on, you guys!

>> Good job, come on, guys!

>> Come on!

>> Probst: Against all odds, the tiny tribe beat rotu yet again. Maraamu wins. Feast. And sat down to a big lunch.

>> Oh, my god, it's a picnic!

>> I love picnics.

>> Probst: On day 17 the stress of losing three challenges in a row reached a boiling point, andob mariano called attention to the rotu alliance.

>> You, the general, tammy and john, you guys don't have an alliance the four of you?

>> We have a friendship, not an alliance.

>> That's interesting. I knew she was liing the second she told it to me. I could just tell. You're telling me straight up that you four don't have an alliance, you four over here?

>> How could you say that we don't, you'd have to be blind not to see that.

>> Zoe just told me straight up in my face not even five minutes ago, john.

>> Maybe she's not thinking that way. Hey,.

>> Do i have stupid written on my forehead?

>> If there's a traditional merge, three of them and seven of us, those three go first, that is my absolute word.

>> Probst: John, rob and sean agreed that if the tribes merged they would vote out the members of maraamu first.

>> Don't try to -- me.

>> I won't, I promise.

>> Same thing, buddy.

>> I think to a degree I may have convinced him that I'm part of the team now. I want him to trust me, but he shouldn'T.

>> Probst: But rob still felt his neck was on the line going into the next immunity.

>> This immunity challenge is critical to me, if we don't win this challenge, then I'm probably gone tomorrow.

>> Probst: Survivors ready! Go! . Rob stepped up, took charge of the rotu tribe, and came up with a huge victory. Rotu wins!

>> This is it! That's what it's all about here.

>> Probst: On day 18 the family of maraamu had to face their toughest decision. But in the end, old tribal lines held fast.

>> Gina, I'm taking you to alaska and I'm going to get that restaurant for you.

>> Probst: And gina was the 6th person voted off the island. The tribe has spoken. On day 19, tree mail instructed both tribes to send one member on a journey. Kathy and rob met an an ancient pipi where they were told the two tribes were being merged into one. Tonight the new tribe will be born, under your guideance. They celebrated with pizza and beer. But the partying soon turned to more important conversation.

>> Zoe and i were like the moms, cleaning up.

>> Really.

>> Yeah, zoe and i were like moms, let's clean the place up.

>> The lies going on. She told me that she was voting you off. What exactly did gina say about me that made me out to be such a bad person that they want to vote me off so bad now?

>> There are lazy bum and don't care about anything.

>> Probst: With this new information they felt vulnerable, they decided they would never vote against each other.

>> Do you want to make a pact. They'll never know, it will be just me and you.

>> All right, let's do it. .

>> P: The next morning kathy and rob awoke for breakfast.

>> This morning was amazing, not only was it just being on that pillow so wonderful, and having soft cushions under my body, when i woke up i saw a tray of food, i just felt it was a dream, i truly did.

>> This is out of control, they're donuts. To the new tribe, new beginning.

>> Yes. We really pounded out a name for our new tribe. Soliantu. Soliantus. We took the sun, and the word alliance, and we took the word sacred, and we wanted to use those three words and then we also wanted a word that we can shout out when we win, and it sounds good.

>> Soliantu. Looks pretty cool, you know that.

>> Yeah, it does.

>> Kathy was awesome company, we named the new tribe. Painted a new flag. And we got everything de we needed to get done. Just had a wonderful time. What a wonderful day.

>> Probst: They returned to maraamu, where they told neleh and paschal they had five minutes to load their supplies onto their raft.

>> We got five minutes, we gotta get everything we got! Everything! Get the kettle, get the knives neleh!

>> You did it. We're a team. All of us there's a merge. We have so much to talk about. Here you go, man. This is it. Greeted by the members of rotu, rob handed out the new buffs and displayed the new flag.

>> What's the new names, guys? Cool.

>> Soliantu. And that name means...

>> Sacred allegiance to the sun.

>> Yeah! .

>> One, two, three, soliantu!

>> Probst: But the good cheer and camaraderie at soliantu disappeared on day 21 when rob confronted zoe.

>> Zoe, you didn't have an agreement about taking everybody from their side of the island off, you don't remember anything about that?

>> No.

>> See thinks what i mean unbelievable, and kathy wasn't your first choice as soon as she got here. Tell the trust, for once, will you? Tell the truth.

>> Probst: Kathy, disillusioned and angry, fled to the water fall.

>> Zoe was lying to me, they're all lying to me, they're all lying to me, and I'm being played as a pawn. A pawn. I need the immunity, because I'm getting the ax, i don't know, it's just not adding up, but I'm going to trust what rob told me and i need immunity to stay in the game.

>> Probst: Survivors ready, go! Outbalancing the others on an unsteady platform in the rough surf, kathy won immunity. Kathy wins immunity. You want this? Come get it.

>> All right, baby!

>> Probst: Turn around here back at soliantu, rob accused john of backing out on his word.

>> What happened about my word is my bond?

>> Oh, yeah, mine was like, but as soons awe double tracked and circled back and came up with other ideas, then it's like I'm done.

>> Probst: But john accused rob of breaking their agreement when rob spoke to kathy.

>> Don't tell me one thing and just because I think about something or just because i talk to somebody then all of a sudden it's off.

>> To be honest I'm not going to have this conversation. I'm not going to decide for myself until we get there tonight.

>> I thought we had an agreement.

>> We did, until you went to kathy and said they're going to vote you out first. I'm not going to have this conversation, don't lie to my face.

>> There we go, now it's on man.

>> Probst: In the end, all the drama in camp brought about rob's demise, even vecepia wrote his name down at the voting booth. Rob, the tribe has spoken.

>> Good luck, guys.

>> Probst: The next day, kathy confronted zoe.

>> There was never any intention of voting you off, no way in hell, we wanted to get rotu back together as a team.

>> Zoe just lied to me point blank about the fact that the tribe had definitely scoped me out for the first vote off when we merged. Oh, my god, look, you guys.

>> Probst: The tribe received materials to bill kites for the next reward challenge.

>> Too much wind.

>> Oh, my kite is going to be a miserable failure. I'm serious.

>> Oh, go fly a kite.

>> Probst: So they did. . Run, john run! Competing for the chance to have a snickers bar and then go scuba diving, the survivor as termed to fly their kites into the sky, but it was kathy who went the distance.

>> Yeah!

>> Probst: Under water, kathy experienced the serene world ofmarquesain marine life. On land things weren't as peaceful, as sean fault for his survival.

>> I get frustrated because seems like nobody is playing the game, and i feel like we've let the four people run the show.

>> I totally agree with you. I think tammy and john are playing a game and they're playing it so hard it's obnoxious.

>> If you're in agreement, me me you and investment are on the same wave length.

>> Yeah, we are. And I think we can do it.

>> Probst: On day 24 the immunity challenge was a game of e rim nation, but sean, vecepia and kathy saw I as the alliance's are oh ganl display of the pecking order, showing who they would vote out next.

>> I swear we could take them out, i swear we could.

>> Probst: Tammy won immunity, and she, john, zoe and the general openly celebrated their victory.

>> I almost was going to do you because i hated to get paschal.

>> Probst: Neleh and paschal were also angered by the arrogant conduct some had displayed during the challenge.

>> There was a pecking order and we were included in it, even though we were told that that wasn't true.

>> Probst: And decided to take matters into their own hands.

>> I'm not going to go out for the other six, we've worked too hard.

>> Probst: In the shelter, vecepia apologized to sean for siding with the alliance and voting against rob.

>> When it came to me, six or search days after we were here and told me they wanted to be part of the final four, and said if you do...

>> I just wish you had trusted your brother a little more. I said these guys were...

>> If I've done wrong with you i apologize, i apologize to you, straight up.

>> Probst: With vecepia on board, the five-some decided somebody needed to be done.

>>Q it's going to be up for vote and it's just the way i feel, I'm being honest with you.

>> Obviously paschal and neleh started to see what I've been talking about all along, that the four horse men have an alliance, they've been switching on and off first with me and rob, then with her and paschal, so now the new agreement we have is myself and neleh, v., Paschal, and kathy are going to vote john out tonight.

>> Probst: That night at tribal council, they struck back. The 8th person voted out, the first member of our jury, john. You need to bring me your torch. The alliance of john, tommy, zoe and the general was broken when john was voted out of the tribe. The tribe has spoken. It's time for you to go. Good night.Lp john was the 8th person to go, but he will return as the first member of the jury which will ultimately decide who will be the sole survivor. Over the next 15 days, the soliantu tribe will experience the culture and the game in ways unlike any survivors before them. Join us as the adventure continues. Stay tuned for scenes from our next episode.

>> Tomorrow night on an all new survivor,f'ú john's departure marks a new era at soliantu. Friends become bitter enemies.

>> I didn't like you.>> I have changed my opinion of zoe, zoe is a #####.

>> Probst: And two lucky people get away from it all. Now for the reward, an marquesan feast.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •