The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Theme Week Spoiler"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-06-09, 09:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Theme Week Spoiler"
http://www.votefortheworst.com/20090305/spoilers_upcoming_american_idol_8_theme_weeks

List of songs they can choose from during "Grand Ole Opry week"

Also Motown and Michael Jackson weeks planned, at least for now

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Theme Week Spoiler Glow 03-06-09 1
   RE: Theme Week Spoiler emydi 03-06-09 4
       RE: Theme Week Spoiler Glow 03-06-09 5
 RE: Theme Week Spoiler vince3 03-06-09 2
 RE: Theme Week Spoiler grit 03-06-09 3
   RE: Theme Week Spoiler agman 03-06-09 15
 RE: Theme Week Spoiler DoodleBug 03-06-09 6
   RE: Theme Week Spoiler emydi 03-06-09 7
   RE: Theme Week Spoiler Glow 03-06-09 10
       RE: Theme Week Spoiler DoodleBug 03-06-09 13
 Next week's theme Snidget 03-06-09 8
   RE: Next week's theme vince3 03-06-09 9
   RE: Next week's theme Glow 03-06-09 11
       RE: Next week's theme Snidget 03-06-09 12
           RE: Next week's theme vince3 03-06-09 16
   RE: Next week's theme DoodleBug 03-06-09 14
   RE: Next week's theme--don't phone ... Snidget 03-09-09 17
       RE: Next week's theme--don't phone ... Estee 03-09-09 18
           Ryan Seacreast Twitters Snidget 03-10-09 22
 From IDF Snidget 03-09-09 19
   RE: From IDF vince3 03-09-09 20
   RE: From IDF zazzy 03-10-09 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-09, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Theme Week Spoiler"
I would love nothing more than for them to eliminate "I Will Always Love You" from that list. I love the song "Walkaway Joe" and I know nobody will sing it. I'm good with that though since nobody could sing it... except Adam, of course.

03-06-09, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Theme Week Spoiler"
if Dead Wife sings "How Do I Live" I will choke on my own puke

03-06-09, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Theme Week Spoiler"
LAST EDITED ON 03-06-09 AT 10:37 AM (EST)

I was thinking about which song(s) on that list I would love to hear Adam doing. And "Fancy"! jumped out at me.

"Shameless" makes me swoony but I can't picture anybody here making me swoon... except maybe Danny. Sorry!
Another song that might make you vomit if Danny performed it is "The Dance"... I think that would be a perfect choice for him.

"Celebrity" would get mocking this awful show points!

Could any of these people do Carrie Underwood justice?

"Anyway" just reminded me of KLC from last year. She did that well, iirc.

I love "You're Gonna Miss This".

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-09, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Theme Week Spoiler"
I can only imagine if Nick was there singing "Friends in Low Places"........

Who would be willing to sing that song in our Top 13? Probably none.....

grit 4868 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-06-09, 10:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Theme Week Spoiler"
From VFTW: We are recommending that the contestants pick "Honky Tonk Badonkadonk" for maximum VFTW support.

Normund would have rocked this song.

agman 11166 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-09, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Theme Week Spoiler"

I hate to say it,but i'm gonna miss old norman

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-09, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Theme Week Spoiler"
This could spell disaster for some of them. Do we have to listen to 13 country songs??? Yikes.

I would like to see Danny sing a song by Lonestar like "Amazed" or "I'm all ready there". He sang "I hope you dance" in Hollywood so hopefully he won't repeat that. One of my favorite songs is "I go back" by Kenny Chesney. He could do that one.

Alexis or Allison should sing something by Reba or maybe Martina.

Adam - this one will be interesting. His range could do so many artists, but there aren't many country artists with his range, KWIM? "Fancy" is a good option. OH! Rascal Flatts did "Life is a Highway" that could be good! Or some Big and Rich just for fun?

Matt G should sing some Keith Urban "Somebody Like You"

Anoop - well....hmmm. A crossover hit would work best. Not sure on him.

Hey, Jorge could sing "to all the girls I've loved before"!

Thank you, Agman

03-06-09, 12:59 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Theme Week Spoiler"
It doesn't say which week this will be done..just that it got out and Idol of course does not want that

and I'll just forgive you for that god awful sigge...and agman...how could you?

03-06-09, 01:31 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Theme Week Spoiler"
I was just listing songs from the list in the link. Otherwise, yeah, I could hear Adam doing some RF. But I don't think these songs have to sound like country songs. I'm sure a few of them (the ones that have no business singing flat-out country) are talented enough to make it into something they can work with. (I know at least one of them could.)

03-06-09, 02:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Theme Week Spoiler"
Oh, I see that now about the list. I didn't click on the link. I was just thinking of country songs that they could possibly sing. Just having fun. And you are absolutely right. Some of them should not sing flat-out country. I think Michael may be our only "country" singer.

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-09, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Next week's theme"
According to MJ's Big Blog

MJ's

Michael Jackson. Gee, didn't he just announce a tour?

Normund Invasion by Agman

03-06-09, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Next week's theme"
Yeppers.

I wonder if he'll actually show up, though............

03-06-09, 01:35 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Next week's theme"
If they're open to his entire catalog, I don't think I have the patience to try to guess song choices. Or the desire to think about what I would want them to sing.

03-06-09, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Next week's theme"
I kind of want Adam to sing "Bad".

Normund Invasion by Agman

I'd be really excited if they also allowed Weird Al Michael Jackson parody songs.

03-06-09, 03:57 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Next week's theme"
Funny, I was thinking more along the lines of "Billie Jean" for Adam.......

03-06-09, 02:42 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Next week's theme"
LAST EDITED ON 03-06-09 AT 02:43 PM (EST)

Oh, well, that's a little better than 13 country songs. And I agree with Glow. I don't have that kind of patience either. Not a big Michael Jackson fan (although I do still have my Thriller album).

03-09-09, 05:43 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Next week's theme--don't phone the sex line"
link

Maybe the 13 wasn't planned, or someone didn't bother to think ahead. Or there is someone that isn't bribable to give up a phone number at any price.

American Idol only owns the 01-12 numbers. 00 and 13 (and others) appear to be owned by a phone sex company.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-09, 06:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Next week's theme--don't phone the sex line"
Don't worry. Anyone dialing those numbers will just assume they've successfully voted for Adam.

03-10-09, 12:34 PM (EST)
22. "Ryan Seacreast Twitters"
LAST EDITED ON 03-10-09 AT 12:41 PM (EST)

# talked to the president of Fox today and he said we wont be using 866-IDOLS-13 tonight. Posted audio on site > http://tinyurl.com/b8ptre -ry5 minutes ago from TweetDeck

# oh man...1-866-IDOLS-00 is dirty too, lol. Just talked to one of the Idol producers and they have a plan...*crossing fingers* - ryanabout 3 hours ago from TweetDeck

# crap, were gonna have a problem on Idol tonight - just dialed 1-866-IDOLS-13 and its not quite SFW...about 3 hours ago from TweetDeck

ETA Ryan's Twitter page link
http://twitter.com/RyanSeacrest

03-09-09, 11:18 AM (EST)
19. "From IDF"
A list of hints about who may be singing what

A little birdie gave me some insight on song choices for the week. But, I’m hearing there’s been some conflict over who gets what… but this is what I’ve been told as of this morning (Sun):

Lil wants to keep us satisfied.
Kris is singing to all his fangirls.
Adam is good - and you know it!
Alexis is not ready to bid farewell.
Danny has to be careful of what he does in this round.
Anoop’s doing this one for the ladies.
Megan is a little wistful.
Jorge wants to give you a special feeling.
Scott sees the benefit of we.
Jasmine is contemplating some deep issues.
Michael wants to assure you that he’ll be around.
Allison may be a girly girl, but she’s got that spark!
Matt is taking a long, hard look at his musical identity.

03-09-09, 11:34 AM (EST)
20. "RE: From IDF"
Sounds like you called Adam's song, then, Snidge!

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-10-09, 09:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: From IDF"
Alexis-- Never can say goodbye...

Jasmine--man in the mirror?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •