The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"ET Sneak Peek for Tonight"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

sweetpea 223 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-25-02, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sweetpea Click to send private message to sweetpea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"ET Sneak Peek for Tonight"
'Survivor' Power Play!

April 24, 2002
Just when you thought things couldn't get any tenser for the contestants of "Survivor: Marquesas" -- the game takes another turn with a whole new crew dominating!

Kathy takes over at Soliantu!

Is Zoe in big trouble?

JOHN's randy party thought they had it made -- but with their trusty leader ousted, it looks like Soliantu will be ruled now by SEAN, KATHY, NELEH and good ole Pappy, PASCHAL!

In tonight's episode, expect some major butt-kissing by ZOE, TAMMY, and THE GENERAL -- as each will maneuver (if they're smart) to make new alliances with the feisty four-pack.

Also in the mix -- a mouth-watering reward challenge that brings two survivors to tears, and one crafty castaway attempts a new strategy that shocks a fellow islander!

Don't miss this "most unpredictable" episode yet of "Survivor" -- and watch ET tonight for a sneak peek

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: ET Sneak Peek for Tonight DarkLotus 04-25-02 1
   RE: ET Sneak Peek for Tonight smiles 04-25-02 5
 RE: ET Sneak Peek for Tonight esquire 04-25-02 2
 RE: ET Sneak Peek for Tonight true 04-25-02 3
 RE: ET Sneak Peek for Tonight GuessItRains 04-25-02 4
 RE: ET Sneak Peek for Tonight SurvivinDawg 04-25-02 6
   RE: ET Sneak Peek for Tonight danderoo 04-25-02 8
 RE: ET Sneak Peek for Tonight Spidey 04-25-02 7
   RE: "Unpredictable" George Tirebiter 04-25-02 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DarkLotus 344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-25-02, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DarkLotus Click to send private message to DarkLotus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: ET Sneak Peek for Tonight"
Too bad that here in Dallas, this won't air until after tonight's episode... *grumblegrumble*

- Dark Lotus
"I'm calling Johnny Cochran!" - Sean

smiles 675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-25-02, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smiles Click to send private message to smiles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: ET Sneak Peek for Tonight"
You know I have looked for that every week before the show! I even check the cable TV guide. No wonder. DUH!

smiles

esquire 1095 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-25-02, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: ET Sneak Peek for Tonight"
Where did Vee go?

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-25-02, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: ET Sneak Peek for Tonight"
LOL, Vee is so far UTR, that she is completly left out of the "feisty four-pack"

~ true

True friends stab you in the front -Oscar Wilde

GuessItRains 700 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-25-02, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GuessItRains Click to send private message to GuessItRains Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: ET Sneak Peek for Tonight"
Interesting that we yet again have focus directed on Zoe. I have to think that if Zoe actually was getting the boot tonight they would be playing up her vote with the NuMu5 to distract us from the possibility. That said I think she will be edited this episode as a target and is likely to even get the votes of T/R. Which of those two goes is then solely a question of immunity.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-02, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: ET Sneak Peek for Tonight"
JOHN's randy party thought they had it made -- but with their trusty leader ousted, it looks like Soliantu will be ruled now by SEAN, KATHY, NELEH and good ole Pappy, PASCHAL!

In tonight's episode, expect some major butt-kissing by ZOE, TAMMY, and THE GENERAL -- as each will maneuver (if they're smart) to make new alliances with the feisty four-pack.

AGAIN, Zoe is made to appear as part of the Rotu4Now3... AGAIN See-BS makes every possible effort to keep us from thinking she's not a part of the New Alliance!

How much harder can they try to push this down our throats? I'm getting a mighty "Hollow" feeling about this...

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

danderoo 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-25-02, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail danderoo Click to send private message to danderoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: ET Sneak Peek for Tonight"
Hey dawg, I loved your Hollow Theory. I was explaining it to a friend who also reads here from time to time, but I don't think I did it justice. Can you post the link to it again.

Thanks.

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-02, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: ET Sneak Peek for Tonight"
Does ET have any inside info? Heck, I could have done this "sneak peek" just based on what we saw last week and last night. Of course, it is likely MB is directly behind any ads that are placed on ET (since part of CBS.)

Do we normally apply the standard misdirection theories to ET previews? If so, Zoe is NOT in big trouble, at least tonight. Guessing that Zoe's crafty strategy is to pretend she was never aligned with J/T/R and Tammy can't beleive it, leading her to call Zoe a beyotch. Other previews said that one survivor can't believe the tribe is falling for this "crafty strategy" , so if they are falling for it, conclusion that Zoe is safe?

Also, as others have previously stated, I am getting the feeling they have hyped "unpredictable" sooo much, it's way too similar to "the most exciting TC ever" of S3, where the predictable Kim P. was booted. Additionally, all of the references to "unpredictable" appear over photos of the RC reward - the "reward of a lifetime." Must be some amazing feast.

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-25-02, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: "Unpredictable""
I'm having a hard time forgetting the week they hammered us with the Big Mystery Of the Skull. . . Those "blunt trauma to the head" ads ran every four friggen minutes! Has Burn-it EVER given us a teaser like this without having it fall flat?

On the other hand, it seems to me these people aren't starving enough that a little poi and pig would cause them to cry. . . it WOULD be a bit unpredictable if the family visit came early (at the luau)--and that WOULD explain the tears.

I hate this week. What a lack of substance to work with!

GT

All constants are variables. - Murphy's Twelfth Law

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •