The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Predetermined Wild Cards?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-05-09, 08:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Predetermined Wild Cards?"
The judges make these picks: no one else. We've already seen the panel excuse weak performances for those they wanted to go through and tear apart decent singers who were just there to be Idol fodder. Is it possible that tonight's performances in no way matter and the last three are locked even if they get up on stage and mow down the audience with a machine gun?

I'm looking at you, TatiDrama.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Predetermined Wild Cards? MollyTV 03-05-09 1
   One word Snidget 03-05-09 2
       RE: One word emydi 03-05-09 3
 RE: Predetermined Wild Cards? callalilly1967 03-05-09 4
 RE: Predetermined Wild Cards? Devious Weasel 03-05-09 5
   RE: Predetermined Wild Cards? carolann320 03-12-09 21
 RE: Predetermined Wild Cards? Ahtumbreez 03-05-09 6
   RE: Predetermined Wild Cards? Snidget 03-05-09 7
       RE: Predetermined Wild Cards? Glow 03-05-09 8
           RE: Predetermined Wild Cards? Belle Book 03-05-09 9
               RE: Predetermined Wild Cards? DoodleBug 03-05-09 10
 RE: Predetermined Wild Cards? Ricky 03-05-09 11
 RE: Predetermined Wild Cards? DrKegel 03-05-09 12
   RE: Predetermined Wild Cards? MollyTV 03-06-09 13
       RE: Predetermined Wild Cards? okaychatt 03-06-09 14
           RE: Predetermined Wild Cards? DrKegel 03-06-09 15
 RE: Predetermined Wild Cards? RealTVNews 03-07-09 16
   RE: Predetermined Wild Cards? Estee 03-07-09 17
       RE: Predetermined Wild Cards? vince3 03-07-09 18
           RE: Predetermined Wild Cards? Estee 03-07-09 19
 RE: Predetermined Wild Cards? carolann320 03-12-09 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

MollyTV 480 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-05-09, 08:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MollyTV Click to send private message to MollyTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Predetermined Wild Cards?"
yes...what you said.

otherwise how can ANYONE explain tatidrama going through? i audibly groaned when they said her name....puhleeze.

i also think its embarrassing to watch the kids get their hopes up AGAIN only to be dashed after they sing tonight...they acted as if they got in the top 12 already...

mollytv

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-09, 08:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "One word"
R.A.T.I.N.G.S.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-09, 08:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: One word"
esp with them living together and showing it like in earlier seasons....I love me some Tatiana...now if Normund and Alex Dork-Trugman had only been chosen also...

callalilly1967 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-05-09, 09:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail callalilly1967 Click to send private message to callalilly1967 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Predetermined Wild Cards?"
What a waste of time! The five other singers get there hopes up... for what? Only to be rejected one more time!

I also believe that the judges already have their choices locked in their head, and to have the others sing is just ridiculous.

At least in the Clay Aiken days, America had a voice for at least one of the Wild cards. It just seems fair that way.

I will be looking for those machine guns tonight!

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-09, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Predetermined Wild Cards?"
I think Anoop is the only predetermined WC. It would take a complete and total meltdown on his part not to make it. The other three men might as well not be there.

I think there is a strong judges' preference for Megan to go through and she'll get more slack than the other three females. I think there is a strong judges' preference for Tatiana not to go through, which is a shame because of the four females in the WC, she is the best vocalist and the best performer. I hate saying that, but it is true.

That leaves us with three females fighting for one spot based on performance tonight.

carolann320 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-12-09, 05:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail carolann320 Click to send private message to carolann320 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Predetermined Wild Cards?"
Tatiana good vocalist but a drama queen, as bad as she might want it she is so unreal and pretentious.

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-09, 09:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Predetermined Wild Cards?"
You know they're all wondering who was switched with Jesse.

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-09, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Predetermined Wild Cards?"
Word is it was Ariana

http://www.joesplaceblog.com/2009/03/04/the-person-dropped-at-the-last-minute/

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-09, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Predetermined Wild Cards?"
I didn't click the link yet but I'm betting it's because they'd already filled their color quota.

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-05-09, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Predetermined Wild Cards?"
LAST EDITED ON 03-05-09 AT 04:37 PM (EST)

More likely they already filled their cute young girl quota -- they'd already picked Jasmine for the Wild Card round.

Belle Book

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-09, 04:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Predetermined Wild Cards?"
Could be that they were waiting to see which gender was chosen out of round 3. Doubtful, but a possibility. I also think Jesse has a larger fan base - and the judges may have seen that too.

Thank you, Agman!

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-05-09, 06:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Predetermined Wild Cards?"
They already know who they are going to pick. The four judges don't have time in an hour show to argue about it.

My PIN number is 7232. Please don't tell anyone, I'm just putting it here so I won't forget it.

DrKegel 430 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-09, 11:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DrKegel Click to send private message to DrKegel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Predetermined Wild Cards?"

Of course!!!

That horrible blonde Meghan person that shimmies with her arms like she's five-years old. Oh, because she's R-E-L-E-V-A-N-T!!! Yeah, right!!! It means she's got a gorgeous face and Simon has the hots for her!!! Now that's the only thing that's relevant. Doesn't matter she can't sing - or dance!!!

And Jasmine?!!!! She can't sing!!!! She has a big voice, but it's off-key!!! I had to turn down my TV. And that one guy they crucified and he was sensational! Beautiful voice!!! But he wasn't one of the judges picks so bye-bye!!! And he looked like he was going to cry over what? Having a beautiful voice and singing on-key?? And JuNot had a great voice, but you know ... the packaging whores didn't think he'd sell and what's talent mean on a talent show? They go for ... DRAMA!!!! Like Tatiana. Why bring her back to AGAIN sing the SAME SONG FOR THE THIRD TIME!!!! Because they wanted to see her make a fool out of herself and she was all too willing to be one! And Ryan's comment ... ???!!!

These shows are getting so predictable that they make my teeth hurt.

I feel like Diogenes with his lantern not looking for an honest man, but looking for an honest reality show. A show not scripted and where the outcome is not known before the taping begins.

Anyone? Anyone? Buehler? Buehler? Buehler?

Thought not.

Anybody listening, please vote Meghan off!!!! And Jasmine!!! My cat has sensitive ears.

MollyTV 480 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-09, 01:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MollyTV Click to send private message to MollyTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Predetermined Wild Cards?"
i agree...plus really watching anoop sing was like watching one of those college age "animal house" type movies where the kids go have a beer at a roadhouse and one of them gets up on stage ...he is dressing like a nerd, hair like a nerd, and sings bending over like a nerd but all the girls scream...i don't get it. oh well.

i think the choices tonight were eh.
i am glad tatiana didn't go through especially after her accent broke out to mimic jorge's tears.
mollytv

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-06-09, 04:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Predetermined Wild Cards?"
<especially after her accent broke out to mimic jorge's tears.

Oh yes - that was all deliberate on Tatiana's part - I have NO doubt. Simon cannot stand her - he definitely has her number. There was no way she would have gone through. She was chosen for the Drama Factor. Period.

Buh Bye, Tatiana. Good Riddance. (P.S. Take some drama lessons. What you're doing is called, "emoting", not drama.)

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

DrKegel 430 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-09, 05:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DrKegel Click to send private message to DrKegel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Predetermined Wild Cards?"

Yeah, I think she should throw a few singing classes in also!!!

Really an atrocious singer!!

I think I'm about done with these "reality" shows that all have script writers they don't pay.

RealTVNews 2 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-09, 06:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealTVNews Click to send private message to RealTVNews Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Predetermined Wild Cards?"
Apparently, 14 contestants from previous seasons will be returning during the main episode this week for duets, etc.

Only 6 are named in this article, but this may be the biggest episode in American Idol history.

03-07-09, 07:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Predetermined Wild Cards?"
*waits thirty minutes for page to finish loading*

*gives up*

Next contestant?

I'm not disparaging a first post: I just can't get the bloody thing to bring up anything that isn't a banner.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-09, 08:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Predetermined Wild Cards?"
I got it to load, and all I see is talk for some kind of mixer in Allentown, PA.........

03-07-09, 09:44 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Predetermined Wild Cards?"
*shrug* I was taking this one with a shaker of salt anyway: unless we had a four-hour episode on our collective hands, the only way this would work was if every current contestant had to sing a duet with a former one. That could happen during an exceptionally low-budget Idol Gives Back week, but for the first Top #??? vote of the season? Not likely.

carolann320 5 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-09, 05:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail carolann320 Click to send private message to carolann320 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Predetermined Wild Cards?"
I beleive that they the judges patronize these contestants because no way although she can sing was i going to pick Tatyana as a wild card or even top 36 aomethimes they use the contestants as mocking birds and are not very serious to find a real super star. The talent that they sent packing it was a jaw dropper for me

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •