The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Should Be/Will Be Top 12 Wildcard Edition"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-05-09, 06:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Should Be/Will Be Top 12 Wildcard Edition"
Wildcards are way more fair than letting people with a fan base (even if AI manufactured the fan base) because you know some of the ones in the past have done well and this has nothing to do with the judges putting people onto the show because America can't be trusted to vote correctly.

So enough ranting. Here are our wild cards and what they sang during their groups if you need a reminder of why these people are so great you should have been voting for them. This is the order they were announced, if that makes any difference for who you select.

Von Smith--Group 3-- “You’re All I Need to Get By”
Jasmine Murray--Group 2--“Love Song”
Ricky Braddy--Group 1--“A Song For You”
Megan Joy Corkrey--Group 2--“Put Your Records On”
Tatiana Nicole Del Toro--Group 1 --“Saving All My Love For You”
Matt Giraud--Group 2--“Viva La Vida”
Jesse Langseth--Group 2-- “Bette Davis Eyes”
Anoop Desai--Group 1--“Angel of Mine”

Group 1-3
Group 2-4
Group 3-1

Should Be Top 12
Anoop, Even if he wasn't a local boy I think I'd love him. Brings something a bit different to the table

Tatiana, for my entertainment and the rest of the girls are pretty much meh for me, and girl may be crazy, but she can sing.

Von Smith. Even with the screaming and the frog faces I actually do like his voice.

Will Be Top 12

Megan. The want Duffy, they will settle for her.

Matt. They may love Anoop, but for some reason they always have to have one goat vibrato boy on the show and he's it.

Tatiana. Only because they are doing behind the scenes drama. If they weren't doing that they'd pick Jasmine who they think they can market.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Should Be/Will Be Top 12 Wildca... Estee 03-05-09 1
 RE: Should Be/Will Be Top 12 Wildca... emydi 03-05-09 2
 RE: Should Be/Will Be Top 12 Wildca... Devious Weasel 03-05-09 3
   RE: Should Be/Will Be Top 12 Wildca... Ahtumbreez 03-05-09 4
 RE: Should Be/Will Be Top 12 Wildca... Glow 03-05-09 5
   RE: Should Be/Will Be Top 12 Wildca... dragonflies 03-05-09 7
 RE: Should Be/Will Be Top 12 Wildca... grit 03-05-09 6
 RE: Should Be/Will Be Top 12 Wildca... toddE 03-05-09 8
 Had to share this picture Snidget 03-05-09 9
   RE: Had to share this picture vince3 03-05-09 10
       RE: Had to share this picture mindy23 03-05-09 11
           RE: What was I thinking?? mindy23 03-05-09 12
 RE: Should Be/Will Be Top 12 Wildca... Corvis 03-05-09 13
   RE: Should Be/Will Be Top 12 Wildca... jules25 03-05-09 14
 RE: Should Be/Will Be Top 12 Wildca... DoodleBug 03-05-09 15
 RE: Should Be/Will Be Top 12 Wildca... Belle Book 03-05-09 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-09, 07:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Should Be/Will Be Top 12 Wildcard Edition"
Should:

Anoop
Ricky
Jesse

Will:

Tatianna
Megan
Anoop

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-09, 09:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Should Be/Will Be Top 12 Wildcard Edition"
If I were sole judge

Alex
Normund
Tatiana

Should

Anoop
Tatiana
Ricky

Will

Anoop
Tatiana
Meghan-need another woman and Simon LOVES her

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-09, 09:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Should Be/Will Be Top 12 Wildcard Edition"
Should
Von
Ricky
Tatiana

Will
Anoop - Anoop would have to do something beyond inappropriate not to get through. He could kill another contestant and make a pentagram on the stage with their blood and get through. (Course, if anyone's going to be making contestant blood pentagrams, it will be Tatiana.)
Megan - As Estee pointed out in the bar, we need a blonde. It's as simple as that.
Jasmine - Solely because of the Ka-Ching potential.

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-09, 09:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Should Be/Will Be Top 12 Wildcard Edition"
I'm going to ignore your "should". *shudder I couldn't do a season of Von and Tatiana.

and - Ditto your "will".

I'm sad Norman didn't get a spot. But I do like Megan.

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-09, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Should Be/Will Be Top 12 Wildcard Edition"
I have no idea why Jasmine or Braddy are there at all. Felicia should be there. I'd say Ju'Not should be there over Braddy but I guess I get why he isn't.

I think Anoop and Megan are locks and he should be. If it were up to me, I'd put Jesse through instead of Megan. I'll guess Tatiana as the third and I'm cool with that. So

Should:
Anoop
Jesse
Tat

Will:
Anoop
Megan
Tat

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-09, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Should Be/Will Be Top 12 Wildcard Edition"
I totally agree about Ju'Not over Braddy and that Felicia should be there too. They just picked Jasmine because of her marketability.

Should:
Anoop
Megan
Von

Will:
Anoop
Megan
Tat

Thanks for the hatin' agman

grit 4868 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-05-09, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Should Be/Will Be Top 12 Wildcard Edition"
Should (from the 8 wildcards):

Ricky Braddy
Megan Corkrey
Anoop Desai

Will:

Von Smith
Tatiana Del Toro
Anoop Desai

Should have:

Nick/Norman!

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-05-09, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Should Be/Will Be Top 12 Wildcard Edition"
Should:
TATIANA
Megan
Matt

Will
This is actually hard for me to call

Megan
Matt
Anoop
But I PRAY it's TATIANA instead of any of the above.

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-09, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Had to share this picture"
And this is as good a place as any.

Other wildcards react to Tatiana being picked,

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-09, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Had to share this picture"
From left to right:

Yay? YAY! Uhhhhhh...... NO! OMFG NO!

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-09, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Had to share this picture"
Still in pain from last night, but I'll do the best I can here...

Will start with SHOULD HAVE: Ja'nu (thanks to Ryan and the whole shpeel about the 'asthma' incident) it was 'bye 'bye' to a very good, soulful and personable singer! DANG!

Felicia: probably one of the top 4 lady singers, IMHO! She was brought back for a reason, after all! And she brought it Tuesday night! Oh well..

Should be:
A'Noop
God help me, I can't believe I'm saying this: TATIANNA!!
Puerto Rican Dude-sorry, mind is blank. BAD NIGHT.

Probably will be:

A'Noop (agree with pentagram statement) Besides, he really is quite good and cool, etc.
Puerto Rican Dude
Tatianna

Hoping and Praying it WON'T be Megan-cannot stand that girl for some reason. Would take Tat over her 100x's over!! She has NOTHING-no appeal, no voice, NOTHING! She can't dance, looks like a ragdoll on a music box when she TRIES to dance, and there is nothing about her that screams 'star' quality. But Simon is smitten, and that really goes a long ways.

All I can say, is PR Dude and TAT have a huge fan base, and that will go far. A'Noop will probably be in the top no matter what, just because. We'll all be holding our bated breath (what the heck does that mean, anyway??) tonight. Oh, by golly, I think the PR dude's name is Jorge?? Is that right??

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-09, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: What was I thinking??"
Jorge is ALREADY sloted to be in the top, so just skip that whole ordeal about the PR dude! Geez, what a diatribe about nothing!

OK, so let's say I think it should be: A'Noop, Tatianna, and Ricky Braddy. I don't know why, except I heard somewhere that Ricky can sing. That's all. I don't especially like the others that were called on the 'wild card' last night, so what the heck...

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-05-09, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Should Be/Will Be Top 12 Wildcard Edition"
Well, this is hard because we don't know what they're going to sound like tonight. I am hoping Jasmine Murray blows everyone away with an amazing performance, but I can't say she should go through now. I guess I will do this based on what we've seen so far with the caveat that my opinion will most likely change based on what we see tonight.

Should:
Von
Ricky
Anoop

I know they'll never put three guys through, but two of those three (Von and Ricky) have had the best performances out of this group. And we've definitely seen Anoop's potential.

Will:
Megan
Anoop
Jasmine (Unless she totally sucks again and then Von maybe sneaks in. but they want Jasmine in the top 12)

I think they brought Tatiana back for one night of crazy, not for a whole season of crazy.

I don't think the gender imbalance will be such a huge issue that they will feel they have to have two more women.

jules25 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-05-09, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jules25 Click to send private message to jules25 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Should Be/Will Be Top 12 Wildcard Edition"
>I think they brought Tatiana back
>for one night of crazy,
>not for a whole season
>of crazy.

I hope so! Though I'm annoyed they brought her back at all. I'm shocked that people think she actually has a chance at making it through to the final 12.

Ju'not should have been a wildcard pick, for sure. I can't believe that they chose Tatiana and Megan and not him.

In any case, out of the picks as they are, based on previous performances, my top 3 are:

Matt Giraud
Von Smith
Anoop Desai

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-09, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Should Be/Will Be Top 12 Wildcard Edition"
Ju'not was ROBBED!! Jus' sayin'.

Should:
Megan
Anoop
Matt G. (I like his goat voice)

Will:
Megan
Anoop
Tatiana (oh the drama)

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-05-09, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Should Be/Will Be Top 12 Wildcard Edition"
Should Be In the Top 12:

Anoop,
Megan
and Von

Will Be In the Top 12:

Anoop,
Megan and
Jasmine (unless she chooses the wrong song again!)

Belle Book

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •