The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Fill in the blank____________"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-11-03, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Fill in the blank____________"
Jon and Kelly are more shallow than ____________.

Does anyone else hate Jon and Kelly as much as I do? For Pete's sake they've been getting off on the same joke for how long? I hope they are at home watching themselves and see themselves as the jacka$$es they really are.

I hope they are on the final leg and M/C win in a sprint to the finish and Millie says "I can have my mole removed now, but you're still losers"

"Give me chastity and continence, but not yet."
- Saint Augustine (354-430)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Fill in the blank____________ ElroyJetson 07-11-03 1
 Ugh trigirl 07-11-03 2
 RE: Fill in the blank____________ minitroll 07-11-03 3
 Jon and Kelly are more shallow than... tig_ger 07-11-03 4
 RE: Fill in the blank____________ Survivorerist 07-11-03 5
 RE: Fill in the blank____________ VA Slim 07-11-03 6
 RE: Fill in the blank____________ TeamJoisey 07-13-03 7
 RE: Fill in the blank____________ CSHS79 07-25-03 8
 RE: Fill in the blank____________ memacmur 07-25-03 9
 RE: Fill in the blank____________ wildchickenhunter 07-25-03 10
 RE: Fill in the blank____________ tvgeek401 07-25-03 11
   RE: Fill in the blank____________ boateng 07-26-03 12
 RE: Fill in the blank____________ PlumBlossom 07-29-03 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ElroyJetson 586 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-11-03, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ElroyJetson Click to send private message to ElroyJetson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Fill in the blank____________"
Amen to that Keithfan. Pettiness is far uglier than moles...

trigirl 2851 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

07-11-03, 02:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Ugh"
Jon and Kelly are more shallow than a birdbath. Which is fitting for those two bird-brains!

minitroll 3901 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-11-03, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail minitroll Click to send private message to minitroll Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Fill in the blank____________"
Jon and Kelly are more shallow than: a drop of water.

I can't stand these two jerks.

tig_ger 2098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-11-03, 06:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tig_ger Click to send private message to tig_ger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Jon and Kelly are more shallow than __________"
the Social Security Revenue Pool.

I keep trying to decide which one of them I feel more sorry for. I can't decide. I would play Knock Knock jokes with these two preschoolers, but I'm pretty confident that NOBODY is home.

A Kyngsladye Original

Tig_ger: The Holy Mother of Inclusion

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-11-03, 06:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Fill in the blank____________"
>>>Jon and Kelly are more shallow than ____________.<<<

The guest pool at Michael Jackson's house.

Gawd I hate these two. Get a clue and stop trying to be Mike and Kathy. They were at least funny.

(Another IceCat original )

VA Slim 450 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-11-03, 09:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VA%20Slim Click to send private message to VA%20Slim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Fill in the blank____________"
A Death Valley river bed in July. These children can't leave soon enough for me!

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-13-03, 01:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Fill in the blank____________"
Shallower than a mirror.

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

CSHS79 908 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-25-03, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Fill in the blank____________"
Jon & Kelly are more shallow than a shot glass. In fact you can fit both their brains in a shot glass and still have room for the whiskey.

memacmur 359 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-25-03, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail memacmur Click to send private message to memacmur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Fill in the blank____________"
Jon and Kelly are more shallow than the roots of Millie's Mole

But that's a pretty big mole, so the roots must go deep. Seriously, Jon & Kelly are my favorite couple in the race, so leave 'em alone (or let me defend them every once in a while)!

They're bashers themselves, just like we are!

MEmacmur

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-25-03, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Fill in the blank____________"
LAST EDITED ON 07-25-03 AT 02:00 PM (EST)

This isn;t agreat one but,
They are so shollow they wear a sign around their neck that says "No Diving"
Just the first thing that came to mind.

Give me a break, I just got back from the nudie bar.

tvgeek401 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

07-25-03, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvgeek401 Click to send private message to tvgeek401 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Fill in the blank____________"
a puddle of my vomit.
watching them is just nauseating.
smiles
the tvgeek

boateng 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-26-03, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail boateng Click to send private message to boateng Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Fill in the blank____________"
Come on, guys! Kelly and Jon are the only interesting team on the race. They are certainly the only team with a sense of humor - much more so than the Boring Clowns or Boring Chip and Reichen or the Boring Couple of Guys from California Whose Names I Can't Even Remember. I enjoy watching them interact and listening to their banter. Sure, their humor is a little mean-spirited at times, but so what. Don't be so sensitive. They seem like a very good couple, and I hope they win the race.

PlumBlossom 679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-29-03, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PlumBlossom Click to send private message to PlumBlossom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Fill in the blank____________"
Jon and Kelly are more shallow than a river in the desert in the middle of a summer drought.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •