The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Kudo's to all those who picked SEAN!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

BadAs 372 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-16-00, 09:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BadAs Click to send private message to BadAs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Kudo's to all those who picked SEAN!!"
way to go people good work !!

BA

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Kudo's to all those who picked ... melissa 08-16-00 1
 Sean AyatollahKhomeini 08-16-00 2
   RE: Sean jonathane 08-16-00 3
       RE: Sean Kelly 08-16-00 4
           RE: Sean AyatollahKhomeini 08-16-00 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

melissa 55 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-16-00, 09:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail melissa Click to send private message to melissa Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Kudo's to all those who picked SEAN!!"
thank you thank you
although it was only 1 in 5 odds.
hehe

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-16-00, 09:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Sean"
I agree. It's hard to know which evidence to trust; those of you who picked Sean followed better instincts than the rest of us. I think we can safely say that there was no more a "penis alliance" than there was a "vagina alliance." And, of course, that oh-so-clever tie vote scenario that yours truly dreamed up was toast the moment we finally saw SKA (Susan-Kelly Argument).

Instead of repenting or flaming myself (others should feel free to do that for me), I think we learned something for next episode: Rudy has no chance of being immune in the first IC in E13 after his question-answering performance today. We can't expect Susan to know much about the Pagong either. So ... Richard or Kelly?

More speculation... If Kelly, would Richard vote to dump Rudy? You have to think that Richard would rather be in the final 3 against Susan (whom everyone loves to hate) than Rudy. That would give some meaning to the Richard-Rudy conversations as well. If there really was a tie vote, it would have to happen here. Maybe Rudy and Kelly vote for Susan and Richard and Susan vote for Rudy? Then Kelly finally shifts to Rudy? Again, pure speculation...

Hmmm, and that would give us the final 3 of Susan, Kelly and Richard that Susan was talking about a couple of episodes ago.

jonathane 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-16-00, 09:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jonathane Click to send private message to jonathane Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Sean"
Wow, I feel.....lucky. Look back at some of the other threads and you will see that I picked Kelly to win Immunity and Sean to get the boot. Most of this was based on the Gervase comment of a 40 minute tie vote. I futher deduced that Rich and Rudy were going to be tight until the end. Well the first segment left me feeling uneasy. Basically, everyone of the five was looking to screw everyone else. The way Rich mocked Rudy to Susan left me thinking that those two are not as close as it would appear. I still have to believe that the tie vote ends up next time men vs women. However, again it all depends on who gets immunity. Following the woman-then-man person being voted off pattern, I still think Kelly will be the first one gone. Like I said though, Immunity changes everything.

Jon-e

>I agree. It's hard to
>know which evidence to trust;
>those of you who picked
>Sean followed better instincts than
>the rest of us.
>I think we can safely
>say that there was no
>more a "penis alliance" than
>there was a "vagina alliance."
> And, of course, that
>oh-so-clever tie vote scenario that
>yours truly dreamed up was
>toast the moment we finally
>saw SKA (Susan-Kelly Argument).
>
>Instead of repenting or flaming myself
>(others should feel free to
>do that for me), I
>think we learned something for
>next episode: Rudy has no
>chance of being immune in
>the first IC in E13
>after his question-answering performance today.
> We can't expect Susan
>to know much about the
>Pagong either. So ...
>Richard or Kelly?
>
>More speculation... If Kelly, would Richard
>vote to dump Rudy?
>You have to think that
>Richard would rather be in
>the final 3 against Susan
>(whom everyone loves to hate)
>than Rudy. That would
>give some meaning to the
>Richard-Rudy conversations as well.
>If there really was a
>tie vote, it would have
>to happen here. Maybe
>Rudy and Kelly vote for
>Susan and Richard and Susan
>vote for Rudy? Then
>Kelly finally shifts to Rudy?
> Again, pure speculation...
>
>Hmmm, and that would give us
>the final 3 of Susan,
>Kelly and Richard that Susan
>was talking about a couple
>of episodes ago.

Kelly 43 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-16-00, 09:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kelly Click to send private message to Kelly Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Sean"
Thank you, thank you. I know I rock! Just kidding it is actually pretty easy to see who goes next if you look just a little past the obvious. But this week there is like nothing to go on at all!!!!!!

Peace.

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-16-00, 10:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Sean"
Good picking. That's what I get for giving creedence to a Web post that Sean makes the final 3, even if it did correctly predict that Sean's father came to visit him! Now I'm just going to follow my new Access Hollywood theory... which is still consistent with my previous picks EXCEPT for when Richard goes.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •