The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Tough Enough 3: Ep. 5 Summary: Cry me a Huricanrana"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

11-17-02, 05:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Tough Enough 3: Ep. 5 Summary: Cry me a Huricanrana"
I thought I would give everyone a summary on the one reality show no one seems to talk about.

First a little about the show. It is made by the WWE( formely the WWF, thank you World Wildlife Foundation). We start with 13 finalist and windle it down to what have been two winners each season. The winner gets a contract to wrestle and be a WWE Superstar. Apparently the WWE has no regular stars only the Superstar variety.

There are three trainers. The head trainer is Al Snow. He is know for carrying a mannequin head into the ring and getting advice from it. He also has one of the coolest slogans when he enters the ring:"Whats everyone want?...HEAD, Whats everyone need?...HEAD". Then we have Bill Demott, for you wrestling fans, he is better known as Hugh Morris, with his finishing move "The No Laughing Matter". And Finally there is Ivory, who was a member of my favorite wrestling show of all time the Gorgeous Ladies Of Wrestling or GLOW . Where she was know as Tina Ferrari.

So far this season we have had two girls quit, and one cut. We pick up this episode with the trainers talking about how everybody is working hard and how much everyone wants this. Blah Blah Blah. We the focus in on Rebekah. Rebeckah is having problems at home and we have our first round of crying. Apparently her mom's trailer is going to be repossed.(insert your own trailer trash/ wrestling fan joke here). I guess her mom does live in a Mobile Home. Rebekah has also told us "God wants me to be a WWE Superstar". Well I guess not because a few moments later she quits to go home and help her mom watch as they tow her house down the street.

We then focus on Jamie, who is a female that likes to talk like a sailor, flirt, tease( I guess God wanted her to be a WWE Superstar more), and then doesn't understand why no one likes her that much. We get another set of tears with her as she is told that she repulses one of the guys.

We now head over to Tra the training facility) where we get to meet Tommy Dreamer, also known as The innovater of Violence. I guess that is a better name than Tommy Stratavarious, the Innovater of Violins. Tommy tells us how he used to work for ECW (Extreme Championship Wrestling), and how it went broke and he was unemployed for six months. He then tells us how his dad had Parkinsons disease and had an operationto restore his sight, the dad's not Tommy's). Well the operation only helped for two weeks, but during that two weeksm his dad got to see Tommy's WWE premiere. More crying. One of Tommy's gimicks is he carries a Singapore Cane with him. It is like a bamboo stick with long vertical slits down it. It is used mostly as a self defense weapon.Well one of our young contestants, Scott( no relation) thinks it would be an honor to get whacked with the cane by Tommy. Scott soon finds out this $hit hurts.

After a long day of training the kids go out to a local watering hole and Jamie gets drunk and starts making out with some guy whose name she doesn't even remember. Don't forget God wants her to be a Superstar more. Then on the way home she starts...anyone, anyone? Bueller, Bueller? that's right she starts crying for no apparent reason.

The next day "Big" the guy who runs the whole shoe for the WWE and MTV, takes our kids to a local sponsor and lets them pick out a new pair of shoes and a new hat. God didn't want Rebekah to have a new baseball cap either, I guess. He then tells them they have a physical challenge. Physical challenge? what is this? Super Sloppy Double Dare? It turns out the challenge is to master some moves on a trapeeze. Getting use to being in the air I guess.

Next day we are back at Trax and we get to meet Rey Mysterio Jr. He gives the kids a little history of Luchadors(Mexican Masked Wrestlers) and then as a sign of respect, he takes his mask off in front of them, but we do not get to see his face. Rey Rey doesn't respect us that much. The funny thing about this whole situation was that when Rey was in WCW he lost a match where he had to take his mask off and wrestle for about a year without it. So he lesson here is, If there is enough money in it Rey Rey will respect you. On the plus side I don't think Rey cried, but when he had the mask on it was hard to tell.

He showed he kids some moves and gave God's new pick to be a WWE Superstar a pep talk, while Kelly the only other female left, was on the excercise bike, working out an injury and????? Once again more crying. I can't beleive how many cry babies there are on this show, but I will be back, and keep watching it. It is enough to make you cry.

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Tough Enough 3: Ep. 5 Summary: ... Ashmo 11-17-02 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Ashmo 545 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-17-02, 08:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ashmo Click to send private message to Ashmo Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Tough Enough 3: Ep. 5 Summary: Cry me a Huricanrana"
Good Summary. I actually have watched this show before. I watched the whole Tough Enough 2 season when they had a marathon on MTV heading to the premiere of TE3. It's really not a bad reality tv show at all. Not any worse than any of the others. It's not something I'll rush home to watch though like all the others just because I'm not that into wrestling and the WWE. But anyway, good summary on an episode that I actually did see of this season.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •