The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Group 2 Ratings"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-26-09, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Group 2 Ratings"
I guess I'll get the rants started this morning...

What the heck is wrong with these people? Don't they have anyone helping them pick a song? Or if they do, are they not listening?

1. Allison "Alone" - by far the best of the night for me by a long mile. She is definitely one to watch.

2. Adam "Satisfaction" - I put him here because all the rest of the guys were horrible and this guy can sing - but he was WAY over the top. I am not a fan.

3. Megan "Put your records on" - she's got the full package - gorgeous girl, nice and unique sounding voice - very memorable.

4. Matt "Viva La Vida" - he's a wild card in my opinion based on PAST performances. He was bad tonight, but he deserves a top 12 in my book.

Um......

5-7. Kris, Jessie, Mishavonna - forgettable but decent voices. Any of these three could be wild cards too.

8 and 9. Matt, Kai - not ready yet, give them one more year.

10 and 11. Jeanine and Jasmine - pitchy and difficult to watch! Bleh!

12. Nick/Norman - ok, so I laughed, but I would seriously be annoyed if he made the top 12.

Post away.....

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Group 2 Ratings Glow 02-26-09 1
   RE: Group 2 Ratings Belle Book 02-26-09 15
 RE: Group 2 Ratings Estee 02-26-09 2
   RE: Group 2 Ratings LibraRising 02-26-09 3
       RE: Group 2 Ratings Estee 02-26-09 5
           RE: Group 2 Ratings LibraRising 02-26-09 6
               RE: Group 2 Ratings emydi 02-26-09 7
                   RE: Group 2 Ratings CTgirl 02-26-09 11
 RE: Group 2 Ratings emydi 02-26-09 4
   RE: Group 2 Ratings Glow 02-26-09 8
       RE: Group 2 Ratings emydi 02-26-09 9
 RE: Group 2 Ratings mrc 02-26-09 10
 RE: Group 2 Ratings Corvis 02-26-09 12
 RE: Group 2 Ratings Snidget 02-26-09 13
   RE: Group 2 Ratings mrc 02-26-09 14
 RE: Group 2 Ratings geekboy 03-01-09 16
   RE: Group 2 Ratings Glow 03-02-09 17
       RE: Group 2 Ratings geekboy 03-02-09 18
           RE: Group 2 Ratings Glow 03-02-09 19
               RE: Group 2 Ratings Snidget 03-02-09 20
                   RE: Group 2 Ratings Glow 03-02-09 21
                       RE: Group 2 Ratings emydi 03-02-09 22
                           RE: Group 2 Ratings Glow 03-02-09 23
                               RE: Group 2 Ratings Snidget 03-02-09 24
                                   RE: Group 2 Ratings Glow 03-02-09 25
                                       RE: Group 2 Ratings emydi 03-03-09 26
                                           RE: Group 2 Ratings Glow 03-03-09 27

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-09, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Group 2 Ratings"
NPH was there again? Is he dating Ryan?

1. Adam “Satisfaction” – y’all are going to tie me up and torture me but I love him. I wouldn’t buy a CD (I don’t think… well, maybe I would after a few more months of brainwashing) but I would LOVE to see him on stage. He owns it. His range is incredible. He is in a completely different league than anybody on this show. Anybody that’s ever been on this show. I’m not saying I like his voice better than I’ve liked anybody else’s voice. I tend to like my singers to show emotion when they sing. I’m saying he belongs on stage and I’d pay money to watch him. My only complaint with him was… not with him at all. My only complaint is that the stage was way too small for him. He’s out of place on American Idol. Maybe I’ll get sick of him, because Lord knows I’ve never favored a theater-type performer on any of these shows (Rockstar INXS comes to mind. What was that one guy’s name? and MiG. Which brings Marty to mind. mmmMarty. Which brings Ryan to mind. Which reminds me why I shouldn’t ever bother getting invested in anybody on American Idol. Because hello? nobody can touch Ryan.) but right now, I can’t wait to see him perform again. I am highly anticipating the “top” twelve show because Adam is fabulous. Ooh! We’ll get to see him sing again tonight, right? Yay!

2. Jesse “Bette Davis Eyes” – I loved her. I loved her song choice. I loved her vibe. I loved her being all WTF? to Randy. LOVE her. I’ve loved her brother since “Lie to Me” (What was that 1997?) so she gets bonus affection by association.

3. Megan Corkery “Put Your Records On” – Good God she is gorgeous. I really liked her from the auditions. I’m not sure I was crazy about this song choice but she’s a favorite of mine.

4.Allison “Alone” – I said last week that certain songs should be retired. This is one of them. Carrie blew me away with this song. I do like Allison though. I’m pretty sure she’s the coolest sixteen year-old in the world.

5. Mishavonna “Drops of Jupiter” – meh. I didn’t hate it.

6. Cute boy “Man in the Mirror” – I don’t know if I like this song. I do know that I don’t like this boy’s choice of song. I don't know how he ends up way up here. Husband thought it was good (which I though was strange). *shrug*

7. Matt the welder “If You Could Only See” – He has a nice, smooth voice. This song was slowed down too much. I haven’t heard Tonic’s version of this song in years though because I prefer PNH’s (a local band that went national and then broke up… idiots) so maybe the original is that slow. I’m not sure I felt let down by him but I was underwhelmed.

8. Matt the pianist “Viva la Vida” – I think this is a difficult song to sing. I was slightly impressed that he could sing it at all. I just think it would have been better for him if he sang it well. I do like him though. I wouldn’t hate it if he makes it through. Another one I was super excited to see that let me down.

9. Kai “?”– wrong song… that I don’t remember. Shame. I was excited to see him. And hello? He’s gorgeous. He could use some work on his hair (including facial). Ah well.

10. Jasmine “Love Song” – I had high hopes for her. I really liked her through the “audition” process and she was one of the ones I was excited to see. Not good.

11. Nick/Norman – wasn’t even funny this time around. I wish I would have found it entertaining since this show is such a joke anyway. Oh well.

12. Leggy Bartender “This Love” – I fast forwarded. And then apologized to my husband because those legs really are magnificent. I told him I should have just muted. He wasn’t that bothered by it though. They went on and on about her legs and it made me uncomfortable.

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-26-09, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Group 2 Ratings"
Here's my rankings:

1. Allison -- when I heard she was singing "Alone", I was worried. Carrie Underwood killed this song, and neither Gina Glocksen nor Ramiele Malubay (my favorite last year) did it justice. But Allison came close to doing so this time. Will make the Top 12 for sure!

2. Adam -- very good on "Satisfaction", but some of it was a little shouty for me -- particularly towards the end.

3. Kris -- did a decent job with the song. Just not certain he'll get through to the finals.

4. Jesse -- liked the song! And I liked her interpretation of it. Might get the third-highest amount of votes -- or just miss.

5. Megan -- I liked her song well enough, but her tattoos put me off a little bit. If she doesn't make it through this round, might be called back as a wild card.

6. Kai -- liked his song but the performance might be too old-fashioned for most people. I don't think he'll move on.

7. Mishovanna -- Ace didn't do a good job with this song in Season 5. She did better, but it wasn't enough.

8. Jasmine -- I voted for her, but this wasn't a good way to start things for her. Might get a wild-card entry, but probably won't. A pity.

9. Matt B. -- this song wasn't one of my favorites. He won't get through and join Michael Sarver.

10. Janine -- I think she tried too hard, and picked the wrong song. Won't get through.

11. Matt G. -- horrible song choice! Trust me on that. But he might get enough votes. I hope not -- Jesse was better.

12. Nick/Norman -- the good news? It was funny. The bad news? It shouldn't be rewarded with a ticket to the Top 12. The performance just annoyed me, and Jennifer Hudson and LaKisha killed this song!

Belle Book

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-09, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Group 2 Ratings"
1. Nick: Entertaining.
11-way tie for last: Zzzzzz...

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-26-09, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Group 2 Ratings"
I copy Estee's! I almost voted last night. And I have never, ever cast a vote for this show. Well, I still haven't, but last night was the closest I've ever come. Just because I want to see Simon miserable because his anointed one (that boring guy who sang the Michael Jackson song not all that well but still got high praise) didn't make it.

Actually, I might stick Adam as number 2, because I think he has the potential to make Simon very, very miserable throughout the season.

The rest were boring. "Alone" again? Naturally.

A kyngsladye klassic with an IceCat chaser

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-09, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Group 2 Ratings"
I did vote for Nick last night. About fifty times. As said in the other thread, I just lost my AI virginity to a comedic geek in the world's ugliest shirt.

Rush Limbaugh will be saying bad things about me today. (But then again, it is Thursday.)

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-26-09, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Group 2 Ratings"
Bravo! I just want to see he and Danny Gokey stuck together in a group number. Or one of those stupid car commercials.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-09, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Group 2 Ratings"
with Scott behind the wheel

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-09, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Group 2 Ratings"
LOL - I *heart* you Emy!

02-26-09, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Group 2 Ratings"
LAST EDITED ON 02-26-09 AT 11:17 AM (EST)

Glowie who is Jesse's brother....I love that song... AHHH Jonny Lang I love that song!!!

1. Normund!!-omg that was just perfect perfect vftw perfect
The doogie shout out was great... I think he and Seacrest may be hittin each other, was ted there a menage a trois?

2. Adam-YEAH! me and glowie like someone together!!! He camped it up!! Yeah!

boy the rest are tuff for me

3. Megan- of all the gals, I guess she was the best for me, not saying a lot with this bunch

4. Jesse-I wanted to like this bc I love this song but she did not do it justice, I did like her attitude

5. Kris A-I guess he's next, it was okay and I guess he isn't too bad to look at

6. Allison-why was she screaming? she'll easily make it thru tho, she's worse than Castro with interviewing skills so this will be fun

7. Kai Sayid-I liked this more than the judges did but he's fodder

8. Matt B-okay, but sorry Michael got your spot last week

9. Mishevenaanenana-whatever, it's not like we'll hear her name again after tonite. I hated the song choice

10. Matt G-i hate the song and he should not have tried it but the frauen put him thru imho (him or Kris A)

11. Jasmine-meh I really thought she had the gal spot sewn up, she messed up like stevie

12. Jeanine FODDER

02-26-09, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Group 2 Ratings"
LAST EDITED ON 02-26-09 AT 11:49 AM (EST)

Yes, Jonny Lang. oh how I love him.

I didn't see Ted last night. Seriously though. Is NPH dating Ryan?

Kris A. That's the name I couldn't remember. Well, I didn't remember Jeanine's name either but that's somehow much less important.

emy, I can't believe you're not fighting with me about Adam.

02-26-09, 11:52 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Group 2 Ratings"
LAST EDITED ON 02-26-09 AT 11:59 AM (EST)

I think he has the chance to win it, and I love his campiness

I don't know if ryan and doogie are together...

this says nph was in 4 yr rel as of 4/08
http://socialitelife.celebuzz.com/archive/2008/04/25/neil_patrick_harris_on_being_gay.php

maybe he's his gay sponsor and ryan is coming out soon

http://televisionista.blogspot.com/2007/03/is-ryan-seacrest-gay-simon-says-come.html

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-09, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Group 2 Ratings"
1. Megan Joy Corkrey--Everything was good except the dance move, which was annoying.
2. Allison Iraheta--Not bad.
3. Kris Allen--Not great, but decent.
4. Mishavonna Henson--I didn't love it, but she wasn't bad.
5. Nick Mitchell--Campy and funny, but a decent voice. I hope he gets through just to show the judges' not to screw around with their picks.
6. Matt Britzke--Wrong song choice.
7. Jesse Langseth--Weird. Just plain weird. But pretty eyes.
8. Adam Lambert--So horribly over the top: the Constantine eyes and dressing-down, the faux-Goth look, the screaming. He'll make Top 12, but I'll hate every performance.
9. Kai Kalama--Forgettable.
10. Jasmine Murray--Forgettable. Wrong song choice.
11. Matt Giraud--Horrible. A complete mess.
12. Jeanine Vailes--Painful.

A Slice of Manga

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-26-09, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Group 2 Ratings"
1. Adam Lambert--He's a performer and he can sing. As a theatre person myself, I don't mind the theatricality of his performances - in fact, I like it!

2. Allison Iraheta--She really can sing. A terrible interviewee, though. It's clear she's only 16 as soon as she starts talking. So, I say, no more talking, just SING!

3. Megan Joy Corkrey--I like that she's different. Could go far.

4. Jesse Langseth--I liked her, but there's only room for her OR Megan.

5. Nick Mitchell--I love the camp - it's entertaining. The problem was he has to sing great every time. And he did not sing well last night.

6. Matt Giraud--He was okay, but not great. Has more potential than that performance showed.

7. Kris Allen--Not too bad.

8. Mishavonna Henson--Again, she was just okay.

9. Matt Britzke--Not bad.

10. Kai Kalama--Not bad, but I hated his facial expressions.

11. Jasmine Murray--Choked. Very sad - she has talent.

12. Jeanine Vailes--The one real train wreck of the night.

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-09, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Group 2 Ratings"
1. Normund Gentle aka Nick Mitchell. Oh.My.Heck. Thanks for making me laugh AND actually being able to sing so much better than the judges give you credit for.

I really needed the laugh and was so glad to finally get it in such an unexpected place.

2. Adam Lambert. Has range, can sing on pitch, knows how to work a stage and use a mike. Sadly what should be the bare minimum ends up being one of the best of the night.

3. Allison Iraheta. Please honey, no more Heart. That being said sang really well and is almost incoherent enough in interviews to get Maroonclown to switch teams.

4. Matt Britzke. Has no stage presence but he can weld my seams with that voice any day. I really did like the tone of his voice.

5.. Mishavonna. I really liked it and I don't mind the serious thing. Like the sound of her voice much more than a lot of the other girls.

6. Kris Allen. Wrong song but cute and a good voice.

7. Megan Joy. Nice voice, but if you are going to twirl on stage, get a headset and twirl all the way around. The swinging back and forth like a two year old does.not.work.

8. Jesse. Either needs more alcohol, or less, not sure which. Not sure if that means me, or her.

9. Jeanine, because you know you were shoved under the bus radar and called them on it.

10. Jasmine. So much promise, so little delivered.

11. Kai. I was distracted by needing to pick your hair out into a real afro.

12. Matt GoatVibrato. stop practicing your singing while jackhammering. PLEASE!

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-09, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Group 2 Ratings"
is almost incoherent enough in interviews to get Maroonclown to switch teams.

Nice.

A Slice of Manga

geekboy 1788 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-01-09, 08:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Group 2 Ratings"
All i can say is that Alison blew me away. I said to my wife, "No! Why do people try to sing Heart?!"....then she goes and nails it completely! Damn. I was against allowing 16 year olds on the show...and now this girl goes and turns into one of my favorites this season so far.

The only other comment is this. Why do you guys love Adam so much? I don't get it at all. He butchered that song. and what is with his tongue when he sings? No, not a fan here. Sorry Glow.

geekboy

"I love puppies!" - S. Cowell

03-02-09, 09:20 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Group 2 Ratings"
I think I've explained some of why I'm loving Adam here and there once or twice. I don't think he butchered the song. I think he stamped it. And I am certainly not minding his tongue.

Here are some videos for your enjoyment. Just because sometimes it's better to see it for yourself.

Come Home

Pop Goes The Camera

a compilation

I think it's pretty obvious we're not all going to be fans of the same people.

I need an Adam siggie!

geekboy 1788 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-02-09, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Group 2 Ratings"
Oh, i know we're not going to agree 100%. That's a given.

I understood your love of Bucky. Your love of Ryan. Even Lukas to a degree. This one I simply don't get, but i seem to be in the minority here.

geekboy

"I love puppies!" - S. Cowell

03-02-09, 01:48 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Group 2 Ratings"
I don't get it either. I'm thinking I was hypnotized.

wait. You understood my Buckylove?

03-02-09, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Group 2 Ratings"
I might be able to put something together from that Adam clip you posted on the other thread. Unless there are some other pictures you like better.
like the new matching lavender hair ones making the round on the web

03-02-09, 02:18 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Group 2 Ratings"
which clip? Not that it matters.
You're too good to me.

03-02-09, 02:20 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Group 2 Ratings"
use the one with him in the tight black mini dress

03-02-09, 02:23 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Group 2 Ratings"
Ha!
I like the Crawl Thru Fire look myself.

03-02-09, 04:53 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Group 2 Ratings"
From that thing you posted on the other thread.

What do you think of this?

03-02-09, 06:12 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Group 2 Ratings"
Love it!

thank you, Snidge!

03-03-09, 08:57 AM (EST)
26. "RE: Group 2 Ratings"
omh i love the faces!! perfect for glowie!

03-03-09, 09:40 AM (EST)
27. "RE: Group 2 Ratings"
I know, right.
Now we just need to find some more like this to make a siggie for estee.

since she is so obsessed with my crotch siggies that I've rarely used

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •