The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Questions about how this show works!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

BusyMommy 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-03-05, 09:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BusyMommy Click to send private message to BusyMommy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Questions about how this show works!"
Hi all,

New to this show and new to this forum. Thanks in advance for helping me understand a couple of things:

1. Do they all graduate all at once or at different times? How does that work? If they graduate at different times, do you just have fewer and fewer people in the show as the season dwindles to an end?

2. How long is this season?

3. Has anyone in past shows ever been thrown out of the SO house, as they seem to threaten from time to time?

4. Any other important tid-bits a newbie to the show should know/be warned of in advance? LOL

THANKS!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Questions about how this show w... Ijustsharted 11-03-05 1
 RE: Questions about how this show w... Ijustsharted 11-03-05 2
   RE: Questions about how this show w... BusyMommy 11-03-05 3
       RE: Questions about how this show w... Ijustsharted 11-03-05 4
           RE: Questions about how this show w... BusyMommy 11-03-05 5
 RE: Questions about how this show w... Ijustsharted 11-03-05 6
   RE: Questions about how this show w... BusyMommy 11-04-05 8
       RE: Questions about how this show w... Ijustsharted 11-04-05 9
 RE: Questions about how this show w... Serenity 555 11-04-05 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Ijustsharted 518 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-03-05, 09:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ijustsharted Click to send private message to Ijustsharted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Questions about how this show works!"
1. they graduate at thier own pace...then another takes her place.
2. I forget exactly how long but the show ends in the summer and will show re-runs.
3. 2 people have been kicked out Kimberlyn from season 1 and Sommer from season 2.
4. Remeber it's just a show......

11-03-05, 09:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ijustsharted Click to send private message to Ijustsharted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Questions about how this show works!"
Also in this thread there are other message boards with us friendly people...

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID91/27.shtml

11-03-05, 09:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BusyMommy Click to send private message to BusyMommy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Questions about how this show works!"
Oh, thank you, that is very interesting! I thought that the group began together, graduated approx. around the same time and then the show ended until the next season. How interesting that they put in a newcomer to the house when one graduates! (Did I get that right?)

So in the span of the long season, you will have a number of HG's coming and going? How long does it usually take to graduate, on average?

Thank you, I learned some new things. (I "surrendered to the process" LOL LOL I hate when they say that!!)

11-03-05, 10:42 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Questions about how this show works!"
Here is a link to the where are they now season 1 and 2 there were 23 the first season
Erika
Leigh
Kimberlyn are not shown so there where 23 in that season.

In season 2 there were only 15.
Josie was in season 1 and 2...HTH

http://www.startingovertv.com/wherearethey/

11-03-05, 11:04 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Questions about how this show works!"
WOW!!!!!!! There are so many more HG's each season than I ever anticipated!!! I had no idea. I thought a "season" was more like the length of a Survivor or Apprentice type season - about 14 weeks or so and then it ended. I was so wrong!

Thanks for the info!

11-03-05, 11:54 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Questions about how this show works!"
Check your PM box you have a message....

11-04-05, 07:15 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Questions about how this show works!"
Okay...duhhh...how do you find your PM box? I looked around but didn't see the thing to click for the PM box! Thanks!

11-04-05, 12:55 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Questions about how this show works!"
LAST EDITED ON 11-04-05 AT 12:56 PM (EST)

Go to the top of this page and click on "confrences" Or Go to the mainpage of this website. There you will see login/logut,help ect. and on that row you will see "Inbox" click on that.

Serenity 555 19 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-05, 00:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Serenity%20555 Click to send private message to Serenity%20555 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Questions about how this show works!"
Hey! I'm new to this chat board forum too, just joined tonite.....but have watched SO since the very beginning. Really got hooked on it, I seem to find a little of myself in most of the women, so cool. I've learned a lot, kind of like "group therapy", except I don't get to talk (just observe)! I really miss it when the season is over each year.....I just wish they'd have "updates" on every single woman that graduated, would be VERY interesting to see if they really changed & how much.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •