The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Brother Fanatics Love List 4.7"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

SteffiGurl 358 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-26-03, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SteffiGurl Click to send private message to SteffiGurl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Big Brother Fanatics Love List 4.7"
Yeah, I know, I know. It's Tuesday already, so sue me. Sorry guys, busy weekend, but I won't let it stop me from having my fun. Besides, it's not like the world rests on the shoulders of my Fanatics Love List.

Highlights: HOH Erika nominated Justin and Robert last week, Jun chose not to use the POV, and Justin was evicted 3-1. Jee becomes HOH for the 2nd time, and nominates Erika and Jack surprise, surprise. And the twist? Jee receives a bribe to take POV and let the HG's eat PB&J all week. Ooh, they were maaaad.

The thing to do is list the remaining 6 houseguests in order from most to least favorite, and give a reason why you ranked them if you choose. I know the show is on again tnight, but it's all for fun, so who cares?

My list:

1.Jack
2.Erika.
3.Jun
4.Robert
5.Jee
6.Alison

Still hate Alison, and Jee drops down beause honestly, he didn't need the POV bad enough to screw over his housemates. That makes his chances worse. Jack gets my sympathy vote because I fear he is leaving this week.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Big Brother Fanatics Love List ... Steen 08-26-03 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Steen 1544 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-26-03, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Steen Click to send private message to Steen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Big Brother Fanatics Love List 4.7"
Every week it just gets harder and Harder to come up with a list!

1.Jee (I hate to put him at the top!)
2.Robert
3t.Jun
3t.Alison
5t.Jack
5t.Erika

Justin would have been near the top of my list

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •