The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"OK, I'm disgusted"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

SteffiGurl 358 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-24-03, 11:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SteffiGurl Click to send private message to SteffiGurl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"OK, I'm disgusted"
LAST EDITED ON 07-24-03 AT 11:22 PM (EST)

I am so sick of watching the male teams perservere while any team involving a female gets eliminated. The reason there will be no TAR5 is because people are sick of watching two white guys (with the exception of TAR3) win the race. Seriously, why in the world did they cast 5 guy teams this time? As far as I can tell, casting is the problem. Nobody wants to see David and Jeff win (Jon/Al or Reichen/Chip would actually be a little more refreshing) but the only saving grace this show would have is if Kelly & Jon win the race, and I certainly don't expect that.

I mean come on, if they do have another season, are they going to have 6 male teams and 1 female team? Not to mention, only one African-American team this year, and they've never cast any other race except white and black.

Oh wait, I forgot about Michael and Kathy, the "token" latin team.

I'm not complaining that a guy team is more likely to win, I'm complaining that it's undoubtedly going to happen if they keep having so many male teams.

If Kelly & Jon get eliminated, I don't even know if I'm going to watch the finale. OK, yeah I will, but I will not be impressed and they might as well cancel the show if this is how it's going to be. The producers must be predicting alot of negativity since they probably know there's no way Kelly is going to win this race. If she does, I'll eat my hat. And yours too.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: OK, I'm disgusted ShowMeTheWinner 07-25-03 1
 RE: OK, I'm disgusted 712 07-25-03 2
   RE: OK, I'm disgusted SteffiGurl 07-25-03 3
       RE: OK, I'm disgusted TARantado 07-25-03 5
           RE: OK, I'm disgusted SteffiGurl 07-25-03 7
               RE: OK, I'm disgusted TARantado 07-25-03 15
 RE: OK, I'm disgusted KATZENJAMMER KID 07-25-03 4
 RE: OK, I'm disgusted Ahtumbreez 07-25-03 6
 RE: OK, I'm disgusted mrbluesky 07-25-03 8
   RE: OK, I'm disgusted Chrissy gal 07-25-03 9
 RE: OK, I'm disgusted wildchickenhunter 07-25-03 10
   RE: OK, I'm disgusted managerr 07-25-03 11
       RE: OK, I'm disgusted wildchickenhunter 07-25-03 12
           RE: OK, I'm disgusted ImNext 07-25-03 13
               RE: OK, I'm disgusted wildchickenhunter 07-25-03 14
               RE: OK, I'm disgusted icue 07-30-03 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-25-03, 01:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: OK, I'm disgusted"
I agree with you Steff. Something tells me that Dumberer and Dumbererer (David/Jeff) are gonna win this thing. Wonder why I bother taping the show since it's gonna be a rerun of TAR 1&2.

Kathy O'Brien... The Sole Survivor! (I'd rather be delusional)
Hail the purple rock! Hallelujah..... Oh glory!

712 356 desperate attention whore postings

07-25-03, 02:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 712 Click to send private message to 712 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: OK, I'm disgusted"
Kathy was Asian.
And how could you forget everyone's favorite Cubans: Ozzy and Danny?

07-25-03, 03:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SteffiGurl Click to send private message to SteffiGurl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: OK, I'm disgusted"
I totally forgot about Cha Cha Cha

But wasn't Kathy's last name Perez?

TARantado 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-25-03, 08:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TARantado Click to send private message to TARantado Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: OK, I'm disgusted"
>But wasn't Kathy's last name Perez?

yup that correct. it's of Filipino-Spanish descent.
Her ethnicity is Filipino. So she's Asian.

07-25-03, 09:30 AM (EST)
7. "RE: OK, I'm disgusted"
Would that not make her Asian/Latin?

Just asking.

TARantado 39 desperate attention whore postings

07-25-03, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TARantado Click to send private message to TARantado Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: OK, I'm disgusted"
>Would that not make her Asian/Latin?
>Just asking.

nope. The Philippines was colonized by Spain, which explains why a lot of Filipino surnames sound Spanish, but Filipinos aren't referred to as Asian-Latin... just plain Asian.

Plus I got to exchange a couple of e-mails with Kathy of TAR3 before. Technically, she was born in the Philippines but grew up in the US.

You could check out their site. They also have their own forum with views on TAR3 and TAR4 as well.

http://michaelandkathytar3.com

KATZENJAMMER KID 33 desperate attention whore postings

07-25-03, 04:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KATZENJAMMER%20KID Click to send private message to KATZENJAMMER%20KID Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: OK, I'm disgusted"
Ditto!

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-25-03, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: OK, I'm disgusted"
I think there should be so many males, so many females, so many couples, etc. I'm sure there are enough applicants to do this.

(c) 2003 GeorgiaBelle Creations,Inc. All rights reserved
Celebrity Mole PTTE Champion

mrbluesky 142 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-25-03, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrbluesky Click to send private message to mrbluesky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: OK, I'm disgusted"
How about having nothing BUT couples. That way, presumably each team has as much of a chance as the next team. Plus the ladies will be happier since they're not all being eliminated early on.

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

07-25-03, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: OK, I'm disgusted"
I think this is a great idea (I posted it once and was not well received). The only problem would be that gay couples couldn't compete together, but maybe they could just find a friend to compete with.

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-25-03, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: OK, I'm disgusted"
Part of the problem is that male/female teams that could win would never get on the show....My wife and I could be in it till the end. We are very strong at the skills needed. BUT we would supply no drama. We don't fight or argue. We would bring nothing to the show except probably being two days ahead of the other teams.

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

07-25-03, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: OK, I'm disgusted"
Well they cast all-male white teams that have no personality and bring no drama. Why not a boring "couple" team?

07-25-03, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: OK, I'm disgusted"

Not a bad point, and I don't know why. I just know that the mixed teams usually fight a lot.....it's the drama factor.

ImNext 99 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-25-03, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ImNext Click to send private message to ImNext Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: OK, I'm disgusted"
I'm on the "I don't care who wins, as long as they keep the show going and Flo doesn't show back up" bandwagon. At the rate it's going with a potential TAR5, we should all be that way. That's assuming we're all the biggest fans of the show in the world, like me.

07-25-03, 02:05 PM (EST)
14. "RE: OK, I'm disgusted"
I don't care who wins, as long as they keep the show going and Flo doesn't show back up"

AMEN, AMEN, AMEN

I thought I saw Flo at the nudie bar!

icue 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-30-03, 08:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail icue Click to send private message to icue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: OK, I'm disgusted"
agreed

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •